Samantha is Africanized Ch. 03

Story Info
Fabio deals with his wife leaving the country with her lover.
15.1k words
4.11
35.4k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has been written as a reader request, this is a fictionalized telling of true events. This is a multi-part story and is nearing its end. My thanks go to my friend Fabio for the inspiration.

This story is the fourth reader request I have done. If you enjoy it, feel free to contact me with a story idea, and maybe I can write something from them. They need not include any of my recurring characters.

This story involves sex and a number of themes some may be offended by, so please consider yourself to be warned.

As with most of my stories, there is more story than there is sex, and as with my other stories, this will not be a short story.

This story takes place some weeks after the events of Samantha is Africanized Ch. 02.

===================================

Samantha is Africanized Ch. 03 - The World Get's Weird.

In the weeks following Samantha's anger at her husband being with another woman without her present, and her revelation that her lover would move in with them, Fabio's world turned upside down.

Fabio's wife had restarted her affair at a time when she and her husband were sharing their bed with another woman. The other woman was someone she knew and who she had relations with in the past.

Bringing her in was Sam's idea, and she had sent the woman over to take care of Fabio when she was on vacation. But none of that mattered, Sam was looking for justification for her affair and had found it.

The most shocking part of life now was Fabio seeing his wife fucking other men. The sex was not loving, or erotic, as they had attempted to keep it over the years.

If anything it had become degrading to Sam, with her lover treating her poorly, as if she were just an object to be used for sex, as a receptacle for cum.

Beyond this Fabio struggled with being certain of some of the methods that his wife's lover Kiashan used to manipulate her, and beeing unable to get through to Samantha. She seemed lost to him completely at this moment.

Fabio was convinced that in time Sam would realize what was happening, or that he would be able to reach her, however, he worried about the amount of time it was taking to make this happen.

Fabio knew that Africa, and South Africa in particular, had one of the highest rates of HIV infection in the world and that his wife was having unprotected sex with multiple men from this region. He did not feel that time was on their side from a health standpoint, he needed to try to move quickly.

At home, things had not changed for the better, as Sam and her lover carried on as they had recently. Sam and Kiashan had sex quite often, and Kiashan brought other men to their house as well. Very briefly he was the only man Fabio would see, however, it was becoming more and more common that he shared her, or observed her with others.

To Fabio, it was obvious that this was mistreatment. However, when he tried to speak with Sam about it she was convinced it was racism on his part which caused him trouble with her actions.

"You would think that given the whore you were fucking was African you wouldn't mind," Samantha sneered at her husband. "But I would bet that if it were a white dick I was fooling around with you would not care."

"It isn't because they are black, or the country they come from!" Fabio countered, "I don't want for us to be with anyone else!"

"Did you think that one up while you had your dick in another woman?" Samantha asked him sarcastically, "Don't give me the line about health either. You fucked Tamika without a condom, numerous times. It isn't about our health."

This conversation always went nowhere. Fabio now knew he should never have let Samantha bring in another woman, he should never have become involved the woman when she did.

How could he complain about her fucking African men without protection, when he had fucked an African woman without protection? It was a mistake, it had all been a very grave mistake.

When he got the monthly report from their cell provider, he did not look at it for very long before closing it. The texts between Samantha and Kiashan were explicit and sexual, and there were many images shared between them.

The images for of a graphic sexual nature, and were too much for him to handle. He didn't want it to happen at all, he sure didn't want to see evidence of it.

He managed to become closer friends with Tamika, the woman from the South African consulate that Sam had brought to their bed. The woman he had fucked while his wife was out of town, helping to cause this mess.

Tamika was a nice young woman and felt badly at how things had gone. Her true feelings were for his wife, he knew this, however, she built a friendship with Fabio hoping to help him get Samantha back for herself.

Fabio built the friendship hoping Tamkia could help him win Sam back, but he was only thinking of himself, it meant more than actually being Tamika's friend to him.

Regardless of their own intentions, they both needed the company, and Fabio started spending more time with Tamika. Fabio was not enjoying spending time at his home with the kind of varied sex his wife was having with other men while he was there.

With his health still an issue, Fabio was not having an easy time teaching at the university he worked at. He was still not at full strength and struggled with the long hours of working as a professor at the university. Fabio also continued to have regular visits to his doctor, checking to make sure his cancer was still in remission.

His mental health worsened as well, as his self-confidence was worse than ever, as he was having no sex at this point and now he was having issues sleeping at night. Due to these issues and the time he continued to miss at work he was now on a disciplinary probation, one of the many steps needed to act against a tenured professor.

Fabio found comfort in his time with Tamika, as he started eating dinner with her most nights. It was not a quick process, but Tamika grew to have feelings for Fabio, and he began to care for her as well, and they again began having a more romantic relationship.

Over time the two of them kissed more often outside of having sex and would hold hands and cuddle when watching TV together.

The sex for the two of them was not easy, as Tamika was far less understanding than Samantha for his erectile issues. Where Sam had been very patient, Tamika took it as an insult when a man could not gain an erection with her, blaming herself and becoming quite angry.

Fabio started taking his erectile medicine again, and he and Tamika used the aphrodisiac tonic that they had used before with Samantha. Kiashan had used it often at the office, and he had sent Tamika to purchase it many times, so she was well aware of how to procure it.

Samantha cornered Fabio about it one night when he got home, walking up to him in their kitchen. She was in a robe, likely having just had sex with Kiashan, who was in their bedroom. "Well, you have that just got fucked look on you," His wife had an angry look on her face. "Back at it with that whore Tamika aren't you."

"It has been a long time Sam," Her husband countered. "I have needs as well, I would much rather it be with you. I would always rather it be with you, I wish we had never done any of this!"

Sam had a fierce look in her eyes, staring right through Fabio. "Well be a fucking man then Fabio!" She said to him in an elevated tone, grabbing his dick from outside his pants. "That is unless you used it all on your whore. Have any cum left? Can you even get your dick hard for your wife?"

In this moment Fabio felt shame. He had caused her anger, and he was the one who couldn't perform. His spirits fell, and his dick did not stir. Samantha squeezed his limp dick. "You can only be a man with another woman? Not your wife?" Samantha finally turned and walked away from him, stopping at their bedroom door.

"If you can only get your dick hard for your whore go ahead. Fuck, move her in and save some time in the car." Samantha sneered, "But don't ever complain again about me fucking the man in this house who enjoys me enough to get an erection for me."

Fuck my life Fabio thought.

One night when Fabio got home, having worked late and skipped dinner with Tamika, he entered his house to see Samantha's mother in their living room. He had always gotten along fine with her, but this gave him hope, maybe she would help to talk Sam out of this lifestyle.

His hopes were crushed when Kiashan walked in from the kitchen with drinks for the Samantha, her mom and himself. They were smiling and laughing, and getting along well.

Sam's mom noticed Fabio. "Hello there Fabio, it looks like you are feeling better." She was smiling warmly and sharing wine with her daughter and Kiashan, seemingly oblivious to the lifestyle her daughter was choosing to live.

Fabio was tired, hungry for missing dinner, and at a high level of stress, now worried that he could possibly one day lose his job. How could he tell her mom without causing a scene? He might just make things worse than they were then.

He went to their bedroom and used the shower, the only one they had, and then changed into some comfortable clothing her kept in totes in the bedroom. Kiashan had taken his closet as his own, so all of Fabio's clothing had been moved out.

Fabio went out on their small back porch and sat, trying to enjoy the evening air. He had texted Tamika that he wouldn't make it for dinner when he had to work late but now asked if he could still come over, she quickly said yes.

Fabio gathered his keys and wallet and headed out the front door to the car, and as he opened the door Sam's mom walked up to him. "How are you taking this Fabio?" Her mother was attractive and was not too much older than Fabio, having had Sam at an early age.

"What do you mean Jo? Fabio responded, it was a short name she went by in the states, he wasn't sure what she knew.

"I know about them Fabio, I know about all of it." Sam's mom did not look pleased with having this talk. "I know Sam is having sex with that man in there, that you have been having sex with another woman, and that you are having trouble getting it up for my daughter." Sam's mom lit up a cigarette.

Again Fabio felt the shame of not being able to perform. Fuck. Did everyone in the world know?

"I have been through this, Sam's father is a good deal older than me, and he doesn't function like he did when he was young either." Samantha's mom was barely paying attention to Fabio, leaning on his car facing away from him while smoking.

"I get what I need from other men and Samantha's dad knows about it." Jo continued, "What would he say? It isn't like he can get his dick hard for me anymore." She turned and looked at Fabio, glancing down at his crotch. "Well at least my husband can't get it up at all, it isn't like he can get it up for other women and fucks her instead."

Oh, Goddamnit it isn't that simple, Fabio though, saying nothing.

She turned to look at Fabio, throwing her cigarette. Fuck Americans love to litter Fabio thought. "I don't know how she puts up with that shit Fabio. Frankly, I understand why she is doing it." Jo said in a stern tone. "I love her, and I support her, and I just want her to be happy."

Fabio was stunned, her mother supported this as well? She hadn't seen how he treats her, all of the other men.

"Jo," Fabio replied. "It isn't just that guy in there, he brings a lot of different men. He is not treating her well."

Jo smiled at her son in law, seeing the weakness her daughter had described. "Girls like dick honey," she replied in a southern American drawl. "And liking more than one is normal, I have had a few threesomes in my time."

Was everyone but him crazy? How could Sam's mom accept this? Sam's mom turned to head back to the house, stopping at the door.

"Look, Fabio, I like you, I always have." Jo continued, "But I am not getting any younger, and I would like to see some grandkids and to see my daughter happy."

Fabio's heart sank, grandkids. He would probably be unable to father any kids, that was a part of this as well?

"If that big guy in there can make Sam happy then I am happy." She started to turn but stopped, and if he can give her kids?" She stopped and considered it. "Well, I don't really care what race they are." She went back in the house, he heard Sam and Kiashan talking and laughing as the door was open.

Fabio got in his car and drove to Tamika's flat, needing some company very badly. She greeted him with a hug and a kiss and shared a quick dinner with him. Tamika could tell he was feeling down, and after dinner, she did her best to cheer him up.

Fabio took more erectile function medicine, and he and Tamika shared wine and more of the aphrodisiac they used often, and then went at it in her bedroom.

They kept the lights on, as Fabio loved how his thin frame and olive skin accented against Tamika's voluptuous body and dark skin. He enjoyed fucking her doggy style most, as he loved watching his thin frame drive into her large round ass.

He got a text message from Samantha while he was fucking Tamika doggy style, a picture message. He opened it while he pumped his dick into and out of Tamika, and saw an image of Sam's ass from above, with Kiashan's cock in her. "This is what a husband should be able to do to his wife!" That fucking manipulative guy had sent this.

Fabio asked Tamika if he could take a picture of them having sex, "Of course baby, go ahead."

He took a picture of Tamika's ass, pulling out and laying his hard dick between her ass cheeks for the picture. He then put it back in and started fucking Tamika again as he sent a text image back to Sam's phone. "This is what a wife should be able to do to her husband."

He might regret sending it, Sam would almost certainly freak out with her jealous anger. But fuck that, she had another man inside of her right now. A man she fucked behind Fabio's back. A man she was having sex with again before she found that Fabio was with Tamika without her.

With a little wine in him, and with his dick hard and in a beautiful young woman, Fabio felt his confidence swell. Two could play this game. When he came he did so deep inside Tamika's pussy, holding her hips tightly and pushing himself as deep into her as he could, shooting cum deep into her pussy.

Fabio spent the night with Tamika, enjoying sex deep into the night. When he got up to leave for work Tamika held him and kissed him, a demonstration of affection he had long missed from his wife. She asked him not to go, to stay with her for the day instead. Fabio had enough trouble with work, he couldn't miss. He gave her a kiss and told her he would be by her flat after work.

He dropped by his house and found his totes now in the living room, and pulled out some nice clothing for work, and then made some tea for the road, grabbed some breakfast and left for work. He didn't care to see Kiashan and actually didn't want to see Sam that morning either.

Fabio had a better day at work and then drove straight to Tamika's house, taking an erectile function pill at a traffic stop fifteen minutes from her flat. His confidence was higher, and he was feeling better about being him.

When he got to Tamika's flat, she opened the door and Fabio kissed her deeply, pulling her shirt off and grabbing her ass while he sucked on her big black breasts. Tamika was surprised by the initiative but enjoyed it, and the two of them ended up barely shutting the door, going at it on her floor right by the door.

Fabio didn't even need the aphrodisiac, and his dick was hard. It got hard quickly and stayed hard, it felt good to be with a woman who wanted him and felt good to feel like a man again.

The two of them went at it passionately, sensually, even lovingly. They held a kiss for much of their time having sex that evening, and Tamika had an orgasm with him, which rarely happened with men and had never happened with Fabio. Tamika was bisexual, and up until recently had bordered on just being with women, this was new to her, a man rarely pleased her.

"Want to come spend the night with me at my house Tamika?" Fabio asked. "Samantha knows about us, it wouldn't be that big a deal." He actually thought it would be, he thought Sam was jealous of her, having never answered his text from the day before showing him and Tamika having sex. Let Samantha watch him have sex for a change.

Tamika knew it would not be a little thing, fucking a man in the house with his wife. Samantha had not had a kind word for her since she had fucked Fabio when Sam was out of town, calling her many names, most often calling her a whore. No woman wants a jilted wife calling her nasty names.

Maybe this was a way to make things better for them, maybe she could again have Samantha for herself. Tamika still harbored feelings for Samantha, caring for her and still desiring her sexually despite all that had happened. She said yes to him, it was worth a try. Tamika packed an overnight bag and went back to Fabio's house with him.

He grabbed them some to go food, and he and Tamika ate it on the back porch when they got home, as it was a beautiful evening. They had some wine and some of the aphrodisiac, and Fabio took another erectile function pill, and they ended up fooling around a bit on the back porch. This was more public than he was used to, but it felt good in the cool evening air.

Samantha and Kiashan were in the bedroom and they were not alone, Fabio could hear at least one more man in there with them. They could hear the sounds of sex when they were headed out to the porch, and could still hear it when they came back in, they could clearly hear Samantha squealing in pleasure.

When Fabian and Tamika went back into the house, they went to the sofa and started fooling around again, making out, groping and fondling, enjoying a little foreplay.

Eventually were both naked, and despite the sounds from the other room, they quickly found themselves in a sixty-nine position, pleasing each other in this position for a good fifteen minutes. Tamika ended up riding Fabian reverse cowgirl style, while he sat on the sofa, facing away from him and riding his dick.

Fabian had a good grip on Tamika's ass and was driving himself into her hard, and she started to grunt and make little squealing noises, enjoying the sex as much as Fabian did. She turned to face him and Fabian played with and sucked on her breasts while she rode him, then settling into a deep kiss as they fucked. Fabian tensed up and started to cum inside of her, holding her big round ass tightly and driving his dick as far into her as he could.

"Give me that cum Fabio," Tamika whispered to him, "You put it deep inside of me, fill your woman up with your seed."

"My woman?"Fabio thought as he slowly worked his dick into and out of her, Tamika milking the rest of his cum out of his dick with her kegel muscles as he did so. "My woman is in the bedroom, my wife." Fabio wondered to himself, "Just how would this work?"

Fabio surprised them both, with his dick hardening a few minutes later. The self-confidence gains along with the erectile function medicine and the aphrodisiac really did the trick, he felt like himself before he was sick, better maybe. The had sex again, this time for longer than normal, as he found greater lasting power the second time around.

Fabio had Tamika bent over the sofa and was fucking her hard doggy style when he saw Sam was watching him from the doorway tot he bedroom. She walked over close, "This black whore really does it for you doesn't she Fabio?"

As Sam watched his dick go into and out of Tamika, she admired her big round ass, reaching over and squeezing it. "I don't blame you, baby, she really is sexy. Sam crouched down, examining Tamika's body, pinching a nipple and squeezing her large black breast.