Samantha Loses It

Story Info
Steve wants this to be Samantha's special night.
1k words
3.21
52.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was an average girl; a little on the short side 5"2 with B36 cup breasts a big tight ass she was a real catch. She had just turned 18. She was a virgin who desperately wanted to be fucked out of her mind. Samantha was a fantasy kind of person, always dreaming of the night she would finally lose her virginity to her boyfriend Steve who was 2 years older than her. Tonight was the night.

"Steve, are you nervous?" Samantha asked.

Steve, knowing how scared she was, wanted to comfort her. He had brought some "special" equipment with him. A vibrator, handcuffs, chains, clamps, and a ball gag. He wanted tonight to be a night she would never forget. Steve was experienced, he was a master, and he would train Samantha to be his slave.

"No babe, I'm not nervous, but you shouldn't worry, it will be perfect, I promise you."

Samantha had no idea what was in store for her.

Samantha got in the car with Steve and they drove over to his place. On their way there Samantha began to get second thoughts.

"Steve are you sure we should do this?"

"Baby look, I've been waiting around for u forever, we are doing it, got it?!"

Samantha was taken aback at his attitude and quieted down.

"Look hunny I'm sorry, I just think you should loosen up a bit, I'll take good care of you."

He leaned down for a kiss, and slowly thrust his tongue inside her mouth.

They were now parked in front of his house.

He leaned down for another kiss, this time it was a little more forceful, he put his hand behind her head and thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth. She began moaning and getting more restless. He started rubbing her legs and her inner thighs. She slowly spread her legs and he began rubbing her pussy through her tight jeans.

"C'mon babe, lets go inside and get more comfortable" said Steve.

"Ok, I guess" said Samantha, worried.

Steve unlocked the door and they made their way into his bedroom. As he closed the door and locked it, Samantha sat on his bed and began nervously wringing her hands together. Steve saw her and tried to comfort her.

"Just close your eyes babe, I'll take care of you."

Samantha closed her eyes and Steve picked her up and laid her down in the middle of his bed.

"Don't open your eyes sweetheart"

Steve stripped down he was now stark naked. Samantha had never seen a full grown penis before so Steve knew she was in for a surprise; he was 9 inches long and about 5 inches thick. It would be a tight fit.

"Open your eyes baby"

Samantha slowly opened her eyes, saw what was before her and shut her eyes.

"I can't do this no, no, no"

She began to get up but Steve got to her and pinned her down.

"Get off of me now Steve I don't want this."

"I'm going to make you want this."

Steve then placed a ball gag into her mouth and handcuffed her to the bed spread eagle. He got some scissors and slowly snipped off her top and bra. Finally, he was going to get her. He kissed her neck licking her down to her breasts. Samantha began to relax a little bit, loving the sensations he was causing. He took her nipple into his mouth and suckled it slowly. She loved the feeling of his rough tongue on he sensitive nipples. She began bucking her hips wanting more from him moaning. He got up and asked,

"Are you ready for me to take that gag out of your mouth now?"

Samantha nodded, and Steve took it out.

"Trust me babe, this will be good"

Steve took off her jeans and slowly started kissing his way up her legs and inner thighs. He wanted to make her crazy before he plunged into her. As he was kissing her inner thighs his nose kept slightly touching her throbbing clit. She needed him and now.

"Steve please...." She moaned.

"Please what? What exactly do you want?"

"I don't know I just...."

Before she could finish her sentence Steve started licking her pussy through her now thoroughly soaked panties.

"Oh......yes Steve, please, more...." She said

He began peeling off her panties with his teeth completely removing them. His fingers slowly traced her outer lips slowly touching her slit, she was soaked and ready, but he wouldn't give into his urges yet. His finger slowly penetrated her tight virgin pussy. She squealed and moaned.

"Steve that hurts"

"It will get better babe, haven't you ever fingered yourself before?"

"no..." she shyly answered.

He pushed his finger all the way in watching her face twitch with each new feeling. He licked her clit slowly, suckling it the same way he did her nipple. She Gasped

"Oh!.."

Steve pushed his tongue inside her thrusting in and out. She began thrusting her hips upward, wanting more and more. He stopped and stared at her. He wanted so badly to shove his hard hot cock down her throat. But not yet. He needed to pop her cherry first... So slowly he placed the head of his now fully erect cock at the tip of her soaking wet slit. He began pushing in slowly. She began feeling the pressure.

"Steve I don't like this..please..stop..."

"NO! I've been waiting for this too long"

"Steve please.." she pleaded

He began putting more pressure he now felt her cherry at the tip of his cock.

"This is gonna hurt babe"

He thrust inside her hard and fast, "God, she felt so good" he thought.

"NO!!! please stop" Samantha sobbed, "Please baby, I can't take this your too big for me please!!!"

Steve wouldn't listen he kept pounding into her. She began feeling better about and was soon feeling as much pleasure as he was.

"Yes baby, don't stop please Steve don't stop" She moaned.

Pumping in faster and harder she felt a strange sensation beginning to grow inside her, then it hit her like a tidal wave.

"STEVE!!!"

"SAMANTHA!!!"

They lay there for what seemed like hours, still joined to each other.

What a great way to pop your cherry!