Samantha Loses It Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve gets his way with Samantha.
832 words
4.08
21.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of Samantha loses it, so in order to enjoy this chapter you must read the pervious chapter.

*

"Steve!"

"Samantha!"

They lay there for what seemed like hours, still joined to each other. Samantha panting her heart still racing and Steve fully aware and barely affected by what had just happened. He had must more experience he was a master, and soon he thought Samantha would be his slave. A slow grin appeared on Steve's face.

"Was it good Steve?" asked Samantha noticing his grin

"Very babe, did I hurt you too much?"

"At first...." answered Samantha shyly, a slow grin also appearing on her face.

Steve undid her handcuffs and wrapped his arms around her, slowly kissing her neck and lips. Samantha kissing him back and gently started pushing herself against him.

"Samantha lets play a game."

"What kind of game?"

"One where you obey my every command"

Samantha laughed nervously, "Are you serious?"

"Yes I am serious; you obviously still want more since your rubbing against my cock"

Samantha looked away from him somewhat embarrassed. Steve grabbed her face and kissed her hard.

"I want you now"

He started sucking on one of her nipples; she gasped in surprise and tried to pull away.

"Steve, I don't want to right now, it still hurts, a-a-nd you're scaring me."

"Don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you... very much..."

And with that he handcuffed Samantha once again and stuffed a ball gag in her mouth.

"Now you my little princess must be as quiet as possible, I won't do anything you will not eventually learn to like, you will be my slave Samantha and I will be your master." Steve slowly kissed down her body feeling on her nipples with his rough calloused hands. Samantha is writhing under his arms, and Steve laughs softly. He kisses her toned stomach and his hands move down to rub her thighs.

"Mm baby you want this, I can smell it."

Steve kisses her inner thighs lightly and slowly touches her clit very lightly. Samantha moans, and Steve presses a little harder.

"I know you want it."

Steve takes the ball gag out of Samantha's mouth.

"Tell me what you want"

"I --I w-want y-you."

"You want me where"

"Inside of me"

"Where? Here?"

Steve slowly pushes his finger in her soaking wet pussy.

"Is this where you want me"

Samantha moans. And Steve pulls his finger out.

"W-why did you take it out"

"You haven't told me what you want yet"

"I w-want you in-inside me"

Steve plunges his finger into her pussy. Samantha screams out in half pain half pleasure as she is still tender. Steve fucks her with his finger, rubbing her g-spot and he starts licking her clit.

"ooohhh"

"Yes that's what you want, who am I Samantha"

"Steeevvee"

Steve shoves two fingers in her pussy making her scream in agony. "I am your master; now tell me who I am."

"Y-you're my-my mas-master"

"That's right"

Steve begins to pound her with his fingers and ravish her with his tongue, Samantha is close to climaxing.

"Don't you dare cum Samantha."

"Please Steve, I have tooo"

Steve pulls out a vibrator and slides it into her pussy, turns it on on low.

"Ooh God, what what are you doing" asked Samantha breathlessly.

Steve stands up and faces Samantha and watches her as she writhes on the bed still handcuffed and a blue vibrator sticking out of her soaked pussy.

"You are going to be a good girl and suck master's cock"

"WH-what, I can't take that thing down my....."

Steve shoved his cock down her throat, Samantha is gagging and he continues to fuck her mouth. Samantha is beginning to understand that she has no say in what's going on and tries to please her master sucking his cock the best way she could. Steve moans as Samantha licks his cock up and down sucking it slow but fast, she wants more of it down her throat, Samantha begins to suck harder and faster, licking it with her hot wet tongue. Steve cums in her mouth without a warning, Samantha is gagging and trying to spit it out.

"Swallow it bitch!"

Samantha swallows it, it leaves a bad taste in her mouth but she doesn't complain. Steve raises the vibrator to high and Samantha completely loses her sanity

"Steve stop it's too much I cant take it!!"

Steve licks her clit fast and hard.

"Cum Samantha now!"

Samantha cums hard wave after wave of intense orgasm over coming her, Steve is enjoying this look on her face and turns up the vibrator all the way and continues licking her clit. "OOOOOHHHHH!!!!" Samantha screams as she orgasms again and again with feelings incredibly intense.

Steve shuts off the vibrator and takes it out slowly, Samantha still moaning and trying to catch her breath.

Steve kisses her and whispers in her ear

"You are going to be mine forever."