Samantha Meets the ADT Security Rep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers

I was wrapping up my call, "See you later, baby. When you come back in town, I'll dress up for you and you can do anything you want to my body."

I then called out again, "I'm done Andrew, are you done back there."

"Sure," he managed to call out, "I'm coming."

"I hope not yet," I thought to myself, as I smiled at him as he returned from around the fence. I almost chuckled as I noticed a slight stain on the front of his khakis. A little precum had seeped; it looked like.

We went back in the house, and he settled on the sofa and told me that he needed a few minutes to prepare his proposal. I agreed and went into Samantha's room. As Samantha was finishing getting dressed, I quickly changed my nurse uniform into a sexy nurse costume. Though still white, my new outfit was tighter, lower cut, and barely came down far enough to cover the tops of my thigh highs. Samantha was in a matching costume. As we checked in the mirror, we looked like we could have been twins, with the exception of my blonde hair and Samantha's dark hair.

We paraded back into the living room, and slightly smiled as Andrew's eyes widened as we entered. "We're going to the party as nurses; what do you think?"

"You both look great," he managed to stammer.

His eyes were following me, specifically my legs; I don't think it had quite registered that I had changed since the costume was fairly similar to my actual uniform that I had previously been wearing.

Samantha asked, "So what have you come up with?"

It was obvious that he was totally confused. He knew that he was being teased, but our keeping the questions professional, precluded him from making any direct move on us.

He glanced from Samantha, where he had been fairly focused on her barely contained boobs, to his computer and then to his paperwork, apparently it was the contract that he had been writing.

Taking his eyes off of us for a moment allowed us time to slide next to him on the sofa, one on each side. We acted interested in whatever was on the laptop screen.

"Well," he began, "If we install the top of the line system that would be the Honeywell 550 control panel."

Sam and I leaned toward the screen in unison, pretending to look, but really just presenting our ample cleavage just inches from his face. Additionally, we now each had a hand on one of his thighs, sort of to hold our balance.

"Ok," Samantha purred, "What else?"

"Uhm," Andrew had lost his thought process, "We'll need to put sensors on each window and door, and that's about it."

Somehow I thought his process normally went longer; he was trying to just get through this.

"Is there anything else she might need?" I asked.

I thought something was wrong as he kept his head down and didn't respond, but only a second or two later I noticed that he was staring at the lace on my thighs again. I didn't realize that my costume had pulled up that far when I sat down, but it certainly had captured his attention.

He managed to add that Samantha could add a wireless panic button that would immediately dispatch the police.

"That sounds nice," I replied as I kept smiling. My hand was still on his thigh, but one thing I have learned is that no guy will ever ask a girl to stop touching him. At least I've never seen that happen.

Samantha then spoke, "What do we need to do to go ahead and get it put in?" as she spoke, he turned back toward her.

She had moved back on the sofa slightly but had bent over a little more so that her cleavage was both closer to him and just hanging there temptingly.

He managed to get back into professional mood somewhat and picked up the papers that he had filled out. He held them over his lap and, without looking at us began going through the contract explanation.

"There are actually two costs to the system. The system and installation is $1200. That includes the system, the wiring, the labor, everything."

Samantha interrupted him and said, "What's this number here?"

She reached her hand over and pressed down on a different number on the contract; this number was right above his hard dick, so as she pressed on it, she moved her finger just a touch up and down.

His face began to turn red, and I asked if he needed anything; not sure what I was asking, he appeared puzzled; I clarified "Like a glass of water or something?"

"Oh, no, I'm fine," he said.

"Are you sure?" I sweetly asked, getting his attention back on me. "You look a little hot."

I moved my hand to his forehead as though I was feeling for his temperature, and then I began lightly stroking through his hair.

He was relaxing and settling back on the sofa, as Samantha whispered that she was still confused about that number. She was now circling the number with her finger, pressing on his dick the whole time. His breathing was getting deeper and he was beyond aroused.

"That's just the monitoring fee." He was now talking very quickly. "The number is $1080. That's only $30 per month for the length of the contract. Three years."

"Anything we can do about the length?" Samantha asked, as she moved her finger through the contract along the entire length of his shaft.

"No, no it's a standard contract that I can't change," he replied.

"What about that monitoring cost?" she asked. "Can it go a little lower?"

"No," came his quick reply.

He couldn't even focus enough to explain why he couldn't lower it. Lydia had told us the monitoring price would be out of his control, but we needed to tease him some about it.

"Oh no," Samantha pretended to pout, and she quit touching him. Her look said, more than words ever could have, that he needed to please her quickly.

"But I can discount the installation some," he added.

"Really," Sam's smile was back.

"Sure, I'm allowed to take off up to 20%," he added, eager to please.

"20% off of this?" Samantha was almost whispering as she was tracing around the $1200 number on the contract, continuing the full effect of, in essence stroking his dick.

"Yes, that's $240," he clarified.

"So, how do we go forward?" I asked.

As he turned back to me, he couldn't help but notice that I had lowered the zipper in the middle of my top about midway down to my abs. He glanced down at my chest.

"Oh, sorry," I added, "I'll fix this. I just got so warm."

"No, no, it's fine," quickly came out of his mouth. I smiled as he continued, "Well, I just write in the amounts here that you pay today, and the company will bill you the difference. Most people pay the installation cost, and then get billed the $30 monitoring fee each month."

"So what's the total for everything?" I asked.

Andrew answered. "The monitoring is $1080, and the installation is down to $960, so $2040 for everything."

Samantha got back involved, "So if I give you $2040 cash, that's everything for three years?"

Andrew answered, "Well we don't like to take cash, but a credit card or check.......... would work."

The pause occurred as he turned back to face Samantha. Her left leg was extended onto the coffee table and she was straightening the lace around her thighs.

"I don't like giving out credit card info." She said. "And I just ran out of checks."

The sales rep appeared frozen, deciding what to say, so Sam continued, "Excuse me a second. Do you mind if I adjust this top, it's just not fitting right."

"Sure take your time," Andrew answered. He looked relieved as though he thought she would leave the room for a bit and give him a break from the teasing, but Samantha unzipped her top and let it drop from her shoulders revealing a white, satin bustier that she began smoothing and adjusting.

As he stared, she spoke, "I guess we're done; sorry" she sweetly said. "The cash thing is a deal breaker."

"Well, I'm not supposed to, but I will. I'll just stop and get a money order on the way to the office tomorrow. Is that okay?" He was practically pleading with her to let him break the company's rules.

"Sounds great sweetie, you're awesome," she spoke as she smiled at him. She even leaned in a gave him a little, friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Andrew, you work on referrals, right?" I spoke to get his eyes back to me.

"Sure," he replied.

"Well, Samantha's a divorce attorney." I caught his eyes and continued. "She'll probably be able to send you lots of newly single ladies and provide you a nice reference letter to show customers. Would that be worth something to you?"

He nodded, more watching me rub my stockings against each other than answering, but I leaned into him and pressed my lips as lightly as possible against his ear as I whispered, "Andrew, baby, I can tell you like our show. Let me give you some advice; keep giving Samantha discounts, and her show will get spectacular." I gently licked his ear as I finished speaking.

"I want to," he whispered back, "But I've discounted as much as I can."

"Okay, baby, if you're sure." I was still whispering and giving him a disappointed look. "Too bad, I didn't want to be done." I slowly traced my lips with my tongue and began to pull back from him slowly.

He longingly stared, as I leaned back in and I could tell he was desperate for me to come all the way back.

"I have an idea. Do you want to hear it?" I said.

"Yes, please," he was practically begging.

"What if you just added some cash to the deal personally? You can do that, can't you?" He looked like he was considering it, so I leaned all the way back in and began nuzzling on his neck as I spoke. "She's giving you some cash, baby, and you're buying the money order; no one will ever know really how much you put in and how much she did."

"Does that feel like a good deal?" I whispered as I playfully licked his lips.

He nodded, and I gently directed his head back toward Samantha.

She was now fully out of her costume and had revealed her bustier, a garter belt and her thigh highs. It was the same outfit she had worn to a help me get a good deal on my prenuptial agreement, but like I mentioned above, that's another story.

As he took in this sight, she snuggled in next to him, and breathed deeply into his ear, "Anything else you can do for me on the price, Andrew?"

She was rubbing his dick through his khakis slowly.

"How about another hundred off?" He looked at her, hoping he had pleased her.

"That's great, baby." she beamed at him. "Do you want to keep going?"

She now had a more firm grip on his shaft and began giving full quick strokes.

"Yes, please," he nearly groaned, "$200 more."

"Damn, Andrew, you're exciting her; I've never seen her like this," I was speaking into his ear while letting him enjoy Samantha's moves.

"$200 Andrew? I didn't understand you sweetie," Samantha sweetly lied in his other ear, as she slowly unzipped the front of his pants.

"Don't let her stop Andrew; she gets good I'm telling you." I was still encouraging him.

"I meant $300, Samantha," he said.

"Thank you Andrew," she smiled at him. "I really appreciate you being such a naughty boy and giving me such a good deal."

"Andrew, don't let her think you're done, baby, she'll get up."

"Wait!" he nearly yelled.

"Yes, baby?" Samantha had her hand in his pants and was stroking him through his underwear.

"$500 off," he said.

With that Samantha leaned over and kissed him on his mouth while her hand freed his dick from the underwear; it was now out, fully exposed and oozing precum.

"Oh thank you baby," she exclaimed. "I guess we should stop and let you write up the order, huh?"

"No!" he nearly shouted.

I was focused on rubbing his chest, kissing his neck and licking his ear, so Samantha would handle the conversation for a while.

"What, baby?" Samantha asked him in a sexy little girl voice. "Do you need something else?"

"Yes," he pleaded, "Please."

"Please what? Baby" She was giving him a great hand job, but she was keeping her hand loose enough that he couldn't reach climax.

"Please let me finish," he begged.

"Oh," Samantha expertly answered, as though she had just figured out what he wanted. "How should I 'let you finish,' as you put it?"

"I can use my hand..." as she said this, she took her hand off of him for a second, licked her palm and fingers, and wrapped her hand back around him so that he felt moist and warm. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes, yes," he said as he began to lose control.

"Are you sure? really sure?" Samantha coyly teased, "I have other tricks; I can use my mouth and tongue, baby."

She was tracing her own lips with her tongue; we had picked up on his loving that and were both using it to our advantage.

"I whispered back in his ear, "Andrew she loves gifts, honey. If you can think of anything to give her, she'll blow your mind. But hurry while she's still excited"

Samantha wasn't really excited; she was expertly getting him to the edge of ecstasy without letting him quite get there.

"I tell you what," he said to Samantha, "Let me cover the entire cost of the system as a gift."

Before he had even finished the sentence, Samantha had bent over and taken him all the way in her mouth. As she swirled her tongue around him, I gave him a big, wet kiss and let my tongue explore his mouth.

"Andrew, you are too sweet, baby," I whispered between kisses. "I don't want to tell you what to do, but if you throw in that monitoring fee right now, I'm sure Samantha will please you.... unbelievably." I grinned and winked at him as I finished talking.

It was almost cute, the way he acted as though he had a choice, but it didn't matter, the right words came out of his mouth. "Samantha, I'd like to just cover the whole fee for you, monitoring and installation."

Samantha pulled her mouth off of him, glanced up, and while swiftly stroking him mouthed, "Thank you, baby" to him. She waited a few seconds, getting him quickly to the brink and then went back down on his dick.

He came within 20 or 30 seconds, as I kept kissing him.

When he was done, Sam and I stayed snuggled up against each side of him and kept him talking and thanking us. When he finally pulled the contract back out, he zeroed out all of the costs, as though Samantha had paid it and let her sign it.

He called in, scheduled her installation and thanked us some more. We told him how happy we were and lead him to the door as he left.

"What the hell was that?" I said to Samantha after the door was closed. "I thought we were just going to tease him and rub on him a little."

"That was the plan," she agreed. "I just thought he was a cutie so I gave him a little bonus."

Hell of a bonus I thought to myself.

I must admit; Samantha surely does have a talent. She can basically screw a guy out of two thousand bucks, and he thanks her for it.

msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers
12