Samantha "Oral" Education Continues

Story Info
Samantha gets a blast from the past, and the present!
2.1k words
4.42
23.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha Gets A Blast from the Past and The Present....

Hi there, it's me Sam, or Samantha if you prefer. Mom calls me "Sammy". I wanted to relate to you the latest wild story with my totally wild Mom.

First though, I have to give you a little history that strangely and ironically came flooding back to me when My Mom just recently said something that she used to say to me when I just a toddler.

I can remember (just barely), I was just a little toddler, sitting in the high chair and my Mom sitting in front of me with a spoon of Cream of Wheat cereal.

"Ahhhhh" She would say, and open her own mouth, trying to get me to open my mouth so she could feed me the cereal.

"Ahhhhh" I would also say, copying her. I would open my mouth just like did and she put the spoon of cereal in my mouth. Yuck! I hated it at first. Pasty, flavorless.... After a while, I learned to tolerate it and eventually, I liked it. I guess it's a good thing as it prepared me for the future.

"Come on" Mom would say, "That's a good girl. It's good for you."

That's how she finished every meal when I was really little: "That's a good girl. It's good for you."

OK, back to the present. Once again, I'm coming home pretty late after classes, and once again, there's the TV on but all the other lights in the house are off; just the glow from the TV shining a bluish light toward my Mom and Steve, her live-in boyfriend, both on the couch as usual. I walked into the room and also as usual, Steve's passed out, wearing just a thin robe, my Mom with her head in his lap and his dick in her mouth.

This was a somewhat familiar sight (if you read my last story) and I was a little tired so I started to head toward bed when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I could see my Mom was slowly moving her head up and down, gently sucking his penis. She was obviously awake but had her eyes closed so she had no idea I was watching. I just watched her for a few minutes and I strangely admired how devoted she was. She was making love to his dick with her mouth. It was starting to get me a little hot and bothered so I thought I should exit quietly. I started to sneak out of the room when all of sudden I heard my Mom:

"Mmmphmmmm!" she said, obviously without bothering to take Steve's dick out of her mouth.

I was stunned. I just looked at her with what seemed like my eyes popping out of my head.

"Mmmphmmmm!" she said again and waving her arm for me to come over.

"Mom!" I whisper-yelled. "Come on. This is weird. I should leave you alone"

"Mmmpmph mphmm!!!" she said something different (I guess) and sounded more than a little irritated and waved her arm and pointed to the other side of the couch.

I dutifully walked over to the other side of the couch and just stood there. She was sucking Steve's penis the whole time.

Mom pointed to the couch with an obvious gesture of "Sit Down"

I slowly sat down on the couch. Then she starts gesturing to me, curling her index finger like "Come here".

"Mom! Come on!" I whisper-yelled again.

She kept at it (Mom never gives up on anything). I bent over toward her. She curled her finger again to come closer.

I bent over a little closer. She keeps curling that finger. Now I'm about six inches away from her face and Steve's dick.

She slides the monster penis out of her mouth, bends it around so that it's right in front of my mouth and says: "Ahhhh"

Like I said, that flood of childhood memories comes flooding back, and almost like a reflex from the years of her spoon-feeding me, and being the ever-obedient daughter, I just opened my mouth. My heart is pounding out of my chest. I am so turned on, weirded out completely, scared that Steve might wake up, and yet I can't wait for her to do what I'm sure she's going to do.

"That's a good girl" she says and feeds Steve's penis into my mouth. The sensation is beyond incredible because I don't feel any guilt or responsibility because I'm not "doing" anything. My Mom is feeding me this gorgeous monster penis, and of course I have to do what Mom says so I begin to gently suck just as she was.

"That's a very good girl. Suck very gently. I want you to completely relax your throat and I'm going to gently slide Steve's dick down your throat."

She said, "I know I talked to you about deep-throating but I have always wanted to actually teach you how to deep-throat and when I saw you just now, I thought this was as good a time as any."

She kept gently sliding his heavy penis further into my mouth, all the while with her mouth also open just like she used to do when I was a little kid. Steve's penis was closer to semi-erect now and it was not nearly as easy to deep-throat as the first time.....

I had been meaning to share my earlier wild adventure with Mom. I wanted to see the look on her face when I would tell her how they were both out like a light one night and that I got a chance to try out her "oral" instructions on Steve. Since she had no idea about what happened before, I just played along.

Mom could tell I was having some trouble. She said "Look Sammy, just watch me."

She pulled Steve's penis out of my mouth and then instructs me: "You have to totally relax and open your throat. You know what helps me? Thinking of yawning. Just thinking of yawning will usually actually make you yawn. When you yawn, your throat will totally open and relax."

She took his penis into her mouth and slowly but without stopping, slid his entire penis down her throat. I was so turned on, it was all I could do to keep from fingering my pussy. I was almost drooling watching her. I could feel my tits getting warm and my nipples felt like they were on fire!

She slid Steve's penis out of her mouth and it hung heavily to one side.

"Let's let it soften up a little." she said. We both just stared at this magnificent penis, wet with spit and gently swaying in her hand. After a minute of so, it seemed that it had shrunk a little and hung down over her fingers.

"Ahhhhhh." she said again, and again I dutifully opened my mouth and she put the head of Steve's penis in my mouth. I started to suck very gently as she slid it slowly, further down my throat. I just didn't care anymore and I popped open my genes, stuck my hand inside my panties and started fingering my pussy.

"Yes, yes." she said approvingly. "This is too hot for you not to touch yourself. I'm feeding you this magnificent monster penis, you've got to finger your pussy."

I did just as Mom suggested, I thought of yawning and Wow! It worked. She got Steve's dick far enough down my throat that I had to move my head all the way down so that my nose was touching his stomach. I was so proud of myself! I pulled my head back and let about half of his penis out of my mouth and then went back down. It was getting fatter again and I couldn't get it all the way down.

"Here's another trick." Mom said.

She got up and said, "Give me a hand."

She picked up one of Steve's legs and motioned for me to do the same. She put his leg on the coffee table so that it was straight. I did the same.

"OK." she said. "Help me move the coffee table closer." We slid the coffee table closer to the couch so that it was only about a foot away.

"Now." she said. "I want you to lay on your back on the coffee table and hang your head off the edge right in between Steve's legs."

She took his penis and flopped it so that it was up over his belly button. I did as she instructed and she told me to situate myself so that my head was basically hanging upside down and my nose was buried in Steve's balls. I was massaging my clit while I waited for Mom's next instructions.

"Perfect!" said Mom. "Now your throat is in a straight line. Now you can deep-throat any penis"

I was skeptical but I didn't care: I wanted his dick in my mouth! Mom started feeding his penis into my mouth and it slid down my throat easily.

"See how easy it is?" she said, proud of her expertise.

"Let's see if you can handle more...." she said.

She pulled Steve's penis out of my mouth and started sucking it gently but intensely. She had his entire penis in her mouth and I could see her throat and tongue undulating, all the while never moving her head. After a good 30 seconds of this incredible "oral massage" she slid her head back and this 10-inch (just a guess) monster came out of her mouth. I couldn't believe she had all that in her mouth!

"OK. Your turn." she said.

I opened my mouth and she put it in my mouth. It was A LOT fatter and firmer. I did as she said, thought of yawning and kept my head so that my throat was straight. Incredibly she got 90% of his dick down my throat.

"Now. Try to massage his dick with your tongue." she instructed.

I did as she said and she was also moving his penis in and out of my mouth and I could feel it getting longer and fatter.

I had been fingering my pussy the whole time and as I felt it get really fat while it was in my mouth, I could feel myself slowly coming to an incredible orgasm. It was like gravity now. I couldn't stop it and I relished the coming pleasure. It hit me in wave after wave. This was all so sick and delicious.

Mom sensed that I had an orgasm and then said matter-of-factly: "OK. Let's see how you swallow."

She pulled Steve's now massive penis out from inside my mouth-pussy and began to stroke it. I turned over and laid on the coffee table on my tummy and just watched her. She would occasionally suck on it but kept stroking it. It was huge now.

"Since Steve's half passed-out, getting an orgasm out of him won't be so easy." she said clinically, as if she were teaching a cooking class.

"Come over here." she said.

I was a little reluctant because I had never "swallowed" before.

Mom could tell. "It's OK honey. Believe me, after you learn this trick, you can keep any man you want."

"I'm going to help you." she said. "The hardest part is the 'surprise' of him coming when you don't expect it."

"What I want you to do is begin sucking his dick in rhythm with my hands. You don't have to worry about how deep to go." she instructed.

"He's getting close." she said. "Start sucking."

I did as she said. I sucked in and out following her hands (yeah, two hands!)

Mom said, "When he comes, I'll feel the spasm down at the base. I'll let you know. It will be in spurts. When I say 'swallow', I want to you to not think or hesitate, just swallow. When I say it again, just swallow."

I was sucking him the whole time, so I just made the "OK" sign with my thumb and finger.

"OK." she said. "Swallow."

I did like she said. I felt it hit the back of my throat. I swallowed without thinking.

"Swallow." she said again. I swallowed again. This was actually pretty easy.

"Swallow." she said one last time. "OK. I think you've drained him."

I sucked Steve's penis a little more. The taste of cum was not bad at all. I kept sucking and I could feel his penis getting softer in my mouth. I let it slide out.

There was a little dribble of cum on the side of my mouth.

Mom wiped it and gently collected the cum on her finger and slid it toward my mouth.

"Ahhhhhh." she said.

I gladly slurped the last little bit.

"That's a good girl." she said." It's good for you."