Samantha Provokes Her Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move away from the door."

"Ok, professor Carver, have it your way."

I heard footsteps go away from the door, then I heard the door leading from the department hallway to the stairwell slam. My heart pounded. Almost no one, save for a few fitness-crazed professors and students, used the stairway in our building – we were on the twelfth floor.

The fact that Samantha had gone into the staircase could only mean one thing: that she wanted me to follow. I opened the office door and checked the hallway. No one. I locked the door and took a deep breath as I opened the door to the stairway.

I closed my eyes for a moment and made a deal with myself. If Samantha wasn't there, I would continue to ignore her advances and try as best I could to go on with my life. But if she was waiting for me, I was going to take her mercilessly like the little slut that she was, professional consequences be damned. I simply couldn't tolerate it anymore.

I opened my eyes and looked down the stairwell.

Empty.

Part of me was relieved, but to be honest, I was a little disappointed.

Then I looked up. There she was, several flights above, smiling down at me.

"If you want to talk to me, you'll have to come and get me, professor."

I slowly walked up to the landing of the next floor and glanced up at her sternly.

"Alright, Samantha. I've had enough of this behavior. If you want to play the slut, I guess I'm going to have to treat you like one," I said, looking up at her while I unfastened my belt, "come down here this instant young lady."

Samantha slowly walked down the two flights of stairs that separated us, her heels clinking on the concrete stairs with each step. Finally, she rounded the final step and we stood face to face.

"You want a spanking?" I asked, holding my belt coiled in one hand, "I'll give you a spanking you little slut."

"Oh professor, I thought I'd never hear you say that."

She grinned at me.

"Bend over and grab the railing."

She turned the side, bent forward, and grabbed the railing, sticking out her beautiful ass, barely covered by black tights.

I paused for a moment, listening to the silence on the stairway and savoring the moment.

Then I pulled the belt back and brought it down deftly across her ass. It made a wonderful crack, which was, admittedly, a bit dampened by the fabric of her tights, which probably did nothing to soften the blow for her.

She gasped.

"Count the strokes, slut. I'm going to give you five for starters."

"One," she said, her voice trembling.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Yes."

CRACK!

"Two."

I reached forward and pulled her tights down roughly, tearing them a bit at the seam. A tiny black thong accompanied them on their trip down her legs.

"Oh, that's it, professor Carver, give me what I deserve."

CRACK! I brought the belt down across the pale white skin of her ass, leaving a red streak.

"OUCH! THREE."

Her breathing intensified, and I saw her start reach down to touch her clit.

"Not so fast, slut!" I said as I spanked her again with the belt.

"FOUR!"

"That one didn't count. You will not touch yourself until I allow you to."

Samantha's petite body trembled in obvious arousal. She looked absolutely beautiful standing there, bent forward grabbing the railing, her torn tights halfway down her ass and her dark shoulder length hair mussed. I could see her lower back tattoo more clearly now; it was the same sort of vine-like design that many of the sorority girls were sporting these days. In fact, Samantha's style of dress seemed less appropriate to a 24-year-old grad student and more suited to a sorority slut.

My erection was making me quite uncomfortable now as it jutted forward against the fly of my pants. I would have to see to it that Samantha attended to it soon.

But first, I had a spanking to finish.

SMACK!

I brought the belt down even harder across Samantha's ass, taking care to hit a spot that was as yet unmarked. Tears came to her eyes and her voice trembled as she said, "FOUR!"

I was glad I had already decided to stop at five. As it was, this belt-whipping was probably going to keep her from sitting comfortably for at least a week, and I had other plans for her beautiful, shapely ass.

"Stick your ass farther out," I commanded.

She bent down even further. The heels she was wearing made her ass stick out delightfully. Her pussy, the target of my final blow, was now exposed. I could see it gleaming in the garish light of the stairwell, awash in the flood of arousal my spanking had unleashed.

"That's a good girl."

I took careful aim, then brought the belt down square across her ass and exposed pussy. She screamed in pleasure.

"FIVE!"

Just then, a door several floors below us opened, and footsteps echoed up the stairwell. We looked at each other in panic, both realizing how much we had to lose if discovered. Whoever it was must have heard Samantha's last cry, because they paused for a moment before heading – to our relief – down the stairs away from us.

Samantha's arousal must have been unbearable at this point. I decided to have mercy on her – almost.

"Get over here slut."

She stood up and turned towards me.

"On your knees."

She knelt in front of me expectantly.

"Unzip my pants."

She eagerly reached up to the button of my dress pants and fumbled for a few frustrated moments with it and my zipper before succeeding in releasing the thick 8 inch monster that hid inside.

From her perspective, it must have looked positively gigantic. She took a hold of it with one hand and was about to put it in her mouth, when I grabbed a handful of her hair.

"What do you want to do, slut?"

She looked up at me in surprise.

"I want to suck your cock, professor Carver."

I grabbed my raging erection and slapped it across her pretty mouth with one hand while holding her hair in the other. Her lipstick smeared across her mouth, making her look deliciously debased.

"Louder."

"I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK, PROF. CARVER."

"That's better."

I pushed my cock into her mouth. To my delight, she took it down her petite throat immediately, holding it as far back as she could get it for a few moments before she began to gag.

"That's a good girl."

"Please, professor Carver," she said, looking up at me, eyes ringed with run mascara, "can I touch myself?"

"You were very turned on by that spanking, weren't you, you little cumslut?"

"Yes."

"You love sucking your professor's big cock don't you?"

"Yes."

She reached down towards her clit once again, but I quickly brought the belt down on her ass. She yelped in surprise.

"You will not cum until you have brought me to orgasm. Is that understood?"

"Yes, professor Carver."

"Good. Now beg for my cock."

"Please, professor Carver, may I suck your cock?"

She looked absolutely wonderful on her knees, looking up at me expectantly, asking for the privilege of sucking my cock.

"Yes you may."

Once again, she took my cock all the way down her throat in a single stroke, then held it there for a moment before gagging. Her eyes were red and teary, but she was smiling when she came up for air. She tongued by balls hungrily while continuing to stroke my long shaft slick with her saliva. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

"Samantha," I said, and she looked up at me expectantly, "would you like to taste my cum?"

"Yes, professor."

"Beg for it."

She jerked my cock with one hand while massaging my balls with the other.

"Cum for me professor," she said, sticking out her tongue and licking the tip of my cock.

"Where do you want it?"

"All over my face."

"What do we call girls like you?"

"We call them sluts, professor."

She wanked my cock even faster now, right above her pretty little face.

"Cum for me, professor. Cum all over my slutty face."

She smiled up at me, licking her lipstick-smeared lips.

That drove me over the edge. The first spurt of my cum missed her face entirely, falling on the floor behind her. The next rope landed in her hair and across her forehead; two more spurts landed on her nose and upper lip, and the fifth and six spurts went directly onto her eager tongue. She swallowed contentedly, then looked up at me.

"You look like an absolute slut, Samantha," I said, and then wiped my cock against her cheeks, before pressing it to her lips once more.

"Clean it off."

"Yes, professor."

After she had taken my cock into her mouth again and sucked every last drop of cum out of it, I ordered her to clean off her face. She scooped all of the cum she could find into her mouth and swallowed it.

"Good girl."

I zipped my pants up and walked around her, sitting on the top stair of the landing with my legs dangling down onto the stairs below.

"Across my lap, slut."

"But – but you already spanked me!"

I grabbed the petite grad student in both arms and pulled her across my lap. There was still a string of cum in her hair and her tights and thong were in tatters around her ankles. Her beautiful ass was covered with red belt marks, but her exposed pussy was engorged, red and moist. I smacked it once with my hand. She trembled.

Then I worked my thumb into her pussy slowly, feeling for her g-spot. With my index finger, I stroked her clit, while spanking her with my other hand.

"What kind of girl are you?"

"I'm – "

SMACK!

"I'm a slut."

She was moaning uncontrollably now as my thumb massaged her g-spot and my finger darted across her clit.

I stopped abruptly.

"Please, professor," she moaned as she wriggled on my lap, "let me cum!"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to spank me until I cum."

SMACK! I landed another spank across her sore ass.

"Let me cum, please!"

Finally, I assented. I with my thumb and forefinger back in place, I continued smacking her ass until her entire body quaked in a massive orgasm. I could see her toes curl and her torso tense, then release in massive waves of pleasure.

After her first cry of pleasure, I quickly muffled her mouth with my hand, stifling several more screams, until she lay spent, contented and still across my lap. It was only at that moment that I truly realized what a risky situation we were in.

"That was wonderful, professor Carver!"

She stood up and kissed me on the lips, then pulled up her thong and tights, or what was left of them. They were torn at the seam on the leg, and at two places across the ass. Her hair was a complete mess and still sticky with cum in places. Her face was covered in smeared make-up and her eyes were ringed by black mascara.

"You look like an absolute slut," I said, standing up and inspecting my own clothing for traces of our encounter.

She grinned, then ran down the stairs ahead of me. When she reached the next landing, she looked up.

"Can I see you tomorrow night?"

"No," I said, "I'll let you know when and where."

She pouted for a moment, then blew me a kiss before heading down the stairs.

Author's note: If you like this story and would like me to continue it, please leave a note either in the comments section below, or in the feedback box provided. Hearing from readers is what keeps me writing. Thanks for reading!

12