Samantha Takes a Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great." Jessica said.

In the room, the two girls stripped and climbed into the shower together. They took turns washing each other but except for a few random kisses and a casual wipe of a washcloth between legs, they refrained from further sex. It was a wonder they were still awake.

Two trips around the tiny town yielded only one place open for dinner. It was the Waterfront Grill. As Sam held the door she said. "I hope they have something decent on the menu."

Inside Jessica saw a hostess station where three young waitresses stood talking as an empty dining room sat beyond. Each girl wore black tank tops, tight black shorts and black sneakers. Jessica leaned in to Sam. "You're in luck, I think it's a buffet.

Sam poked her in the ribs as one of the girls welcomed them and showed them to a table. When she returned, the young waitress had water and menus. "Can I bring you something to drink?"

Jessica had slipped her sandals off and had crossed her legs. As she wagged her leg back and forth she barely brushed the girl's knee with her toes. "Something that won't make us sleepy." She said.

The pretty young girl smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "How about margaritas?" She said. "They keep me awake."

"Two margaritas it is." Jessica said. The girl turned around heading for the bar. The tight shorts showed off just what a terrific ass she had.

"You are absolutely incorrigible." Sam said.

"God I hope so." Jessica said. "Heaven knows I try hard enough."

"Yes." Sam said. "You certainly try hard enough."

Jessica smiled at her. "I do love seducing those incredibly beautiful young things."

"Seduce away." Sam said. "We have no where to be and we have a very big bed tonight."

San smiled. "We do don't we."

The waitress returned with their drinks. "Would you like to order now?"

Jessica still had her legs crossed. "What's you name sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm Beth." She said.

Jessica raised her leg until her toes brushed her knee again. "Well, Beth. What's good here?"

"Oh, everything." She replied.

Jessica's toes slid up her leg to just above the knee and she left it there. "I bet it is, everything." She said. "Well, I'll have the baked Grouper." She said. "For now." She added.

Sam tried to order shrimp and clams with pasta but had to try three times because of laughing. Sam raised her glass. "To an absolutely wonderful day."

Jessica raised her glass and they clinked. "So true." She said "But that time has passed. "How about, to an even more wonderful evening." They clinked again. Just then a second girl came over to light a candle on their table. "Speaking of wonderful evenings." She looked directly at the girl. The girl immediately started to blush. Her cheeks flushed bright red. Her hand was shaking so much she couldn't do it. Jessica reached over and steadied her hand until the candle lit then she brought the girl's hand to her lips and blew out the match.

"Thanks." The girl said. "Sorry about that."

As she turned to leave, Jessica said. "Made my day." She was sure she saw the young girl's knees buckle a bit.

Beth brought dinner and more drinks and asked if there was anything else she could do. Sam couldn't hold back. She just started laughing out loud and Jessica sat back and smiled. Beth looked very confused. So Jessica looked at her and said. "She doesn't hold her drinks very well." Beth nodded.

Jessica turned a bit more sideways in her chair. Her foot came forward and her toes ran up the inside of the girl's leg and along her thigh. then she said. "If I think of anything, I'll be sure to ask." Beth stood still until Jessica removed her foot and turned her attention to dinner and Sam. "I wish you could learn to control yourself." Sam broke out laughing again.

Dinner was over and dessert was passed by and two glasses of grand Marnier set in front of them. Beth returned with their check and placed it on the table.

Jessica patted the chair on the opposite side of the table. Please, sit down a minute."

Beth hesitated and then shrugged her shoulders and moved to the chair and sat down.

Jessica turned to her direction. "Beth, Can I be honest with you?"

Beth said. "Of course. Can I get you something else?"

Jessica leaned in. "What I would really like is to invite you and one of your friends back to our room."

Beth thought a moment. "But I have a boyfriend."

Jessica smiled and Sam could barely hold back laughter. Jessica slid her hand out from under the table and found her knee. When Beth didn't move her leg, she let her fingers wander up Beth's leg massaging her thigh. She ran her fingers down between those lovely legs. "Well sweetie, you can keep you boyfriend but he just can't come along tonight. And what's more, he will never know.

Jessica looked back toward the waitress stand. "Now which of those girls wound be the perfect choice to come with you tonight?"

Beth said. "I didn't say I would come."

"I know." Jessica said. "But if you did decide to come, who wound you bring along?"

Beth sat and thought. And then she said. "Molly, I guess." She's my best friend.

Jessica let the tips of her fingers rub over Beth's crotch and she was sure Beth's legs parted slightly. Jessica whispered. "Why don't you go discuss the idea with our miss Molly I guess."

Beth looked very confused. Sam put a hand on her arm. "It's O.K. sweetie, She sometimes thinks she's funnier that she really is."

Beth finally nodded. "Go." Jessica said as she pulled her hand free. She looked at Sam. ""Molly, I guess. That was fucking funny."

Sam said. "Yea, it really was."

In a few minutes Beth returned to the table with their credit card receipt. A second young girl they assumed was Molly walked behind. Beth sat the receipt on the table and reached for Molly's hand. She pulled the second girl up beside her. Beth nudged her with her elbow. Molly finally spoke. "How long will we have to stay?

Jessica looked at them. "You come when you want, you go when you want. No rules."

Molly spoke again. Cause we can't stay all night. We have a curfew. One o'clock."

Jessica said. "Sounds perfect. The Traveler's Inn, room 42. We'll stop and pick up drinks."

The two walked to the car. Sam said "You are the most brazen lesbian I ever met. How have you stayed out of jail so long.

Jessica said. "Sweetie, eating pussy is not against the law, if those girls are both of age and I'm pretty sure they are."

After a quick stop at the Quick Stop, they had a twelve pack of bottled margaritas and were setting on the sofa in their room. Jessica opened four drinks and went to her back pack. She unzipped a small compartment and removed a small zip-lock bag. When she returned, she opened it and removed two blue pills and dropped one into two of the bottles. She picked up the other two and sat down next to Sam. She took out another pill, put it in her mouth and then kissed Sam passionately. As she did, her tongue pushed the pill from her mouth, into Sam's and she swallowed it. Jessica then took one more and swallowed it herself. That done she removed a prepared joint and lit it with a small lighter. She took a huge hit, held it and then, with their mouths together, she blew it into Sam's lungs.

The two sat for around ten minutes, drinking bad bottled mix drinks, finishing the pot and feeling the Ecstasy take effect. They had left the door to the room ajar and when Beth pushed it open she stood there in the doorway in a cropped tee shirt that barely covered her tits and a pair of cut-off jeans. She moved aside and let Molly step in beside her. Molly was wearing a oversized tee and baggy jeans. Jessy stood, picked up the two drinks awaiting the girls and handed one to each of them. When the girls moved into the room she closed the door and quietly locked it. You're both a drink behind so drink up.

She watched as Molly took a long pull, downing almost half. Jessica patted her ass and said. "That a girl." Beth only took a small sip so when she came to her. Jessica said. "Oh come on." She took the bottle and brought it to Beth's lips and tilted it up. Beth swallowed as fast as she could and downed over half before she had to push the bottle away. Some had dripped down her chin and Jessica lowered her mouth and licked it off. Beth smiled at her.

That was all of the encouragement Jessica needed, she kissed Beth passionately and when she pressed her tongue to Beth's lips they parted and she allowed Jessica's tongue explore her. Jessica said to Sam. "We'll be over here, nodding at the bed. Join us when you can. She looked at Molly now finishing her drink and standing there in her baggy clothes." Jessica nodded at her. "You'll have to unwrap that one to see what you have."

Sam stood and went to the table and opened two more drinks. She moved to Molly and handed her one. Molly set her empty down. Sam took a drink and said. "So, why did you come tonight?"

Molly said." Beth really wanted to come and she said she couldn't come alone and she's my best friend."

"Well, the truth is, she could have come alone. We would have made do but I was very happy that you agreed to come too."

Molly smiled at her. "Really?"

'"Really." Sam said. "But," She lifted Molly's chin and placed her mouth on Molly's and kissed her and she felt Molly squirm.. she wrapped her arms around her and they kissed and Sam's hands explored what lay under that baggy tee. What she found was a lean back and round firm tits. She ran her hand down over her ass to find a tight firm round ass. When she stopped and looked at Molly she could see that the pill was taking effect. She had a sheen of sweat on her upper lip, she was taking in short breaths and she was showing no sign of rejecting the idea of girl-on-girl sex. Sam stepped back and decided to push the pace of this seduction. "Undress." She said.

Sam leaned against the table as Molly pulled her tee over her head. She had a trim waist and perfect tits and Sam had no idea why she dressed the way she did. Molly unbuttoned her jeans and let then go, they fell to the floor. She stepped out of them. Tiny waist, nice legs and sweet looking, well trimmed pussy. Sam looked over at the bed. Jessica had her skirt off as well as her panties and Beth was still fully clothed. They were in a long embrace with lips locked together.

She put an arm round Molly. "It looks like there is room for us on the other side of the bed. Why don't you go climb up and I'll be right behind you." Molly walked over to the far side of the bed while watching the two already up there the entire time. Sam came behind and watched the sweet girl crawled up and lay down. She took one more look over at Jessica. Jessica looked back at her and smiled.

"Sorry, But I like to get mine first. I'm selfish like that." She lay back against the pillows and took Beth's head in her hands and pushed her to between her legs. Beth immediately began slurping at her cunt. Jessica pulled her legs up and said. "Oh. yea, I just knew this was a good idea.

Sam looked to Molly who was watching the other two with great interest. She patted her thigh and Molly looked at her. "Focus." She said. "Focus." She pulled the girl's legs high and pushed the wide apart. "You are going to get your chance to do that soon enough but first, I want to get you hooked." Sam dropped down and pushed Molly's legs up and let the tip of her tongue find Molly's ass hole. After a quick flick of the tongue she began a long slow pull up the girl's folds, stopping to explore her vaginal canal and then on up to an awaiting clit. When her lips wrapped around it, Molly moaned and lifted her hips off of the bed. Sam began flicking it rapidly and Molly arched her back in pleasure.

Sam finally released her clit and started lapping the folds of her labia and Molly was rocking her ass in time with Sam's tongue.

"Oh, please. I. I. It feels so good, Please." Molly babbled.

Sam stuck her tongue deep into Molly's vagina and it sent her into a gasping incoherent tirade.

"Holy, Holy, Please, I can't, I want. You're making me, Jesus." Her ass was completely off of the bed and her hands were at the back of her thighs and she had pulled her legs back until she was folded double. She was giving herself to Sam in every way. 'Oh fuck, fuck,"

Sam tasted a fresh flow of juice coming from the young girl's vagina. Her cunt was squeezing her tongue. Sam moved back to her clit and her mouth clamped down on her as Molly nearly passed out from pleasure. Her orgasm rolled through her over and over and she fucked herself onto Sam's mouth. Sam held onto that swollen clit until every quiver had passed over the girl. When she finally released her and sat up, little Molly remained with her legs pulled up to her chest and her cunt spread wide.

Sam patted her on the ass. "You can relax now." Sam said.

Molly finally turned loose of her legs and they flopped onto the bed. Sam looked at Jessica who was also in the throws of orgasm. Her legs were crossed over Beth's back and she had two hands full of Beth's hair and she was holding the girl's mouth to her cunt as she humped her pussy up and down over Beth's mouth. She was riding an enormous orgasmic wave. As the two girls looked on.

Sam leaned down and kissed Molly with her pussy coated mouth and Molly kissed her and sucked her lips and she licked her face. Sam wasn't sure how much of this was honest sexual arousal and how much was chemically induced and she didn't care. She pulled her mouth free and whispered. "I want you to give me one of those." Molly could only nod.

Sam moved to the side of Molly and let her stretch out prone. Then Sam slid her hands under her hips and pulled her down toward the foot of the bed. Sam grabbed a pillow and slid it under Molly's head. "You comfortable?" She asked. Molly nodded.

Sam crawled forward and placed one leg over Molly at her chest. She sat up straight running her fingers through Molly's hair. As she started to scoot forward, Molly smiled and opened her mouth. Her tongue was out and eagerly waiting for Sam's pussy. Sam thought that was so sexy. She couldn't wait to give the young girl what she wanted. Shee ased forward until she straddled her head. She patted her lover's cheek. "Now you be a good girl and make Sammy feel fantastic. She lowered her cunt onto the waiting tongue and it immediately went to work on her and Sam was afraid her sex with Molly was going to end way to quick.

She felt the tongue enter her vagina and work at her insides and she started to move her hips forward and back in time with Molly's licking. She could already feel her cunt getting wet and juice was dripping onto Molly's lips. Sam pressed down hard onto her lover and Molly rammed her tongue deeper into her. Sam started fucking her tongue and it was amazing. She arched and bucked and Molly sucked her pussy

When the first minor climax hit her, Sam grabbed her hair and lifted her head and lowering her clit to Molly's lips. "Suck it." Sam ordered. "God damn, Suck." Molly's mouth was latched onto her clit and Sam bucked on her face and her climax grew. She moaned and arched her back and road the young girl's face.

"Holy shit," Sam screamed. She pulled away from Molly and moved farther forward and set back down, pressing her asshole onto Molly's lips. She reached behind her and spread her own ass cheeks as Molly lapped her anus. Her final climax hit like lightening and she was bouncing on the young girl's mouth with out regard for her lover's safety. She remained there with Molly pinned beneath her until every wave of her climax had passed.

She fell forward and rolled off of Molly. "Come." She said and patted her face. "Come here."

Molly wiggled her way up beside Sam as she wrapped her into her arms and held her. Molly began to softly suckle Sam's breast. They lay still. Sam listen to the young girl slurping at her breast and she heard Beth writhing with Jessica's head wedged between her legs. Beth alternated spurts of crying and cussing and begging. Sam knew what Jessica was capable of and She could tell that she was giving Beth her very best efforts. She smiled. She remembered their toast at dinner. "To a wonderful evening."

Sam awoke to sunlight in her eyes. The curtains were open and Jessica was standing nude at the window staring at nothing. "I think I missed half of the night. What happened."

Jessica turned smiling. "Unfortunately you did not miss much. I helped them get dressed and ushered them out to the pitiful sounds of childish protests. The sweet things didn't want to leave. I'm quite sure they were home before curfew unless they stopped in some alley to try out a few of their new skills."

Jessica sat down on the bed. "I have to tell you, the most difficult part was getting little Molly to release you nipple. She actually cried."

"Your such a good friend." Sam smiled at her.

"You have no idea. When we were at the door saying good by she actually wanted to suck mine."

"Oh, my God, what did you do?" Sam asked.

"Well, hell, I let her." Jessica said.

Sam pulled Jessica down onto her and wrapped her arms around her. "So, I got you to Everglade City. What happens now?"

Jessica laughed. "Fuck, I have no idea. When I walked out of the diner yesterday there was a highway sign and Everglade City was the farthest town away so when you asked me where I was going, that's what I said.

Sam laughed. "You lying bitch."

"I did not lie. Where the fuck do you think we are/" Jessica said.

"Oh, yea, sorry." Sam said. She kissed Jessica. "Well, I have three weeks until I have to be back in New York and no plans. You want to have 'no plans' with me?"

"Sure." Jessica said.

"Just one thing." Sam said. "You can't be picking up every waitress we have."

"Promise." Jessica said and then she added. "Just the young beautiful ones,"

Sam laughed. "Well, all right but you have to promise to be picky."

"I'm always picky." Jessica said. Sam moved to kiss her again and Jessica turned her head. "Sorry sweetie, but you need a shower."

Sam climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. "Picky bitch." She called back.

12