Samantha's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," I asked, "are you ready for some more?"

She pulled Phil's cock out of her mouth and replied, "Oh yeah, I'm ready. But it's pretty messy down there."

Without saying a word, I pushed my cock into her pussy as deep as I could. Between the combination of her juices and Phil's cum, she was very wet. She moaned loudly as my balls slapped against her ass. I started to fuck her with nice slow strokes. Her pussy was soaking wet and making squishing noise every time I pushed my cock in. She resumed licking and sucking on Phil's cock.

"Damn," Phil said, "if she keeps this up I'm going to be hard again in record time!"

"Nothing wrong with that, my brother. You don't mind if Phil wants to fuck you some more, do you baby?"

"Hmmm, not at all."

After about a dozen or so strokes, I pulled my cock out and let it slide between the cheeks of her ass. My cock was very wet and slid easily between her ass cheeks. I slid it back and forth several times before pushing it back into her cunt. I reached down and dragged my thumb along the crack of her ass, stopping at her asshole. I lightly circled the opening, making sure it was nice and wet. As I continued to fuck her with my cock, I gently pushed my thumb into her ass.

Samantha moaned softly and pushed back against my thumb. "Baby," she gasped, "you're driving me crazy."

"I do believe that's the idea. Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't be silly. But can we move over to the bed? This floor is starting to hurt my knees."

"That's a good idea."

I pulled my cock out and stood up. Ever the gentleman, I helped Samantha to her feet and led her over to the bed. She got onto the bed on her hands and knees, with her ass facing me. I got onto the bed behind her and wasted no time getting my cock back into her pussy. I knew that since she had already cum twice that her pussy would be very sensitive and she would start trying to slow things down a bit.

As Phil stood up he said, "Wow, I need something to drink." He walked over to the kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. I motioned for him to come over and stand in front of Samantha. She saw him walk up and reached over with her free hand and started rubbing his cock, which was semi-hard. Without saying a word she pulled him closed and started sucking his cock again. Once again Samantha was sucking one cock while getting fucked by another. We established a pretty good rhythm. Every third or forth stroke I would reach down and run my finger across her clit. Phil was playing with her nipples as she worked on his cock. After a few minutes of this, I pulled my cock out and slid it along the crack of her ass several times before putting back into her pussy. I did that several more times, getting her ass wet. Then, as I had done before, I lightly pressed my thumb against her anal opening. Samantha moaned softly when the tip of my thumb entered her back door.

"You like my thumb in you ass, don't you," I asked?

"Hmm hmm," she mumbled.

"Yeah, me too."

After a few minutes, Phil pulled his cock out of her and said, "Damn brother, I need a break."

"No problem. Samantha," I said, "roll over on your back."

Samantha let out a loud sigh, rolled over onto her back and looked up at me. As I moved around the bed I spread her legs apart slightly. I crawled onto the bed and lay down on top of her. I reached down and guided my cock back into her pussy. Once I had the full length of my cock inside her, I slowly moved my hips in a circular motion. I then began fucking her with slow strokes. Each time I would push forward I would grind my pubic bone against hers.

I could feel Samantha's hands sliding up and down my back as I fucked her. Each time I had my cock fully inside her, I would do a slow grind. I could tell she was enjoying that, because every time I did it a soft moan escaped from her lips.

"Oh baby, that feels...so good. If you keep that up you're gonna make me...cum again."

"Is that a bad thing," I asked?

"You know it's not, but I...oh God...you know how sensitive my pussy gets after I cum."

I smiled at her and said, "Yeah, I know. Pretty soon you'll have a hair trigger."

Samantha said, "Oh...you know me...too well."

I kept this routine up for several moments. I sensed that Samantha was getting close to her third orgasm of the afternoon. She was really starting to squirm around, especially when I would drive my cock deep into her. I moved my hands up so that they were beside her head. Ever so gently, I took hold of each of her hands so she couldn't move them.

"That's not fair holding me down like that."

"Who said I'm playing fair?"

I looked over to my right and saw Phil quietly watching the show. He never said a word, just took in all the sights and sounds. I knew he was planning something in his head, but I wasn't sure just what.

On my next down stroke, Samantha actually pushed her pelvis up towards mine. "Oh my...oh baby...please don't stop...I'm very close...I am so close. Are you going to cum soon?"

"Yes baby, very soon. Do you want to cum with me?"

"Oh...yeah...you know I...do. Please cum...with me. I want to...fill your cock...explode inside me."

"My pleasure." I knew I was close, so I increased my tempo. I wasn't fucking her hard, just a nice, steady pace. About thirty seconds later I felt her arch her hips up against me.

"Terry! Right there...don't move...please don't stop...Ahhhhhh," she screamed as she came.

I buried my cock inside her as my balls erupted. I could feel the muscles of her pussy squeezing every drop of cum out of me. I held still as her body was racked with a series of spasms. I maintained my grip on her hands and continued to keep my body pressed tightly against hers. After a minute or so, I felt her body starting to relax. I leaned down and kissed her. I would slide my tongue into her mouth and she would suck on it like a miniature cock.

As my breathing slowed down, I felt my softening cock slip out of Samantha's pussy. I rolled over onto my back and lay next to Samantha. Phil had changed positions and was standing quietly at the end of the bed waiting for me to move. As soon as I was out of the way, Phil moved in between Samantha's legs. He placed each of her legs over his shoulders and scooted up on his knees until his cock was at the entrance of her pussy.

Samantha shook her head and said, "Oh Phil...it's definitely too early for that...my pussy is very sensitive."

Phil smiled and acted as though he hadn't heard a thing. Samantha made a half-hearted attempt to cover her pussy with her hand, but Phil was too fast for her. She moaned, "Oh my..." as his cock found its target. As he pushed forward and slid his cock deep inside her, Samantha's eyes rolled back into her head.

"Oh my...you guys are...gonna fuck me to death."

"Come on baby girl, you know you're loving all this attention."

I was still lying next to Samantha, so I reached over and started caressing her tits. Her nipples were, not surprisingly, hard and very responsive to my touch. She was gripping the sheets tightly as Phil slowly fucked her. Her legs were still against his chest, pointed up at the ceiling and he was up on his knees.

I moved around so that I was actually lying above Samantha's head. From here I had a good view of Phil's cock moving in and out of her pussy. Phil reached down and tried to rub her clit with his thumb, but Samantha had moved her hand over and was trying to stop him.

"Oh no...you can't do that...it's way too sensitive," she panted.

Phil looked up at me and said, "Samantha, you can't tell me 'no'."

To prove his point, Phil leaned forward and placed his hands on the bed, next to her head. He was now completely on top of Samantha, with her legs still on his shoulders. He reached down and grabbed her hands and moved them up beside her head.

Phil shifted his legs so that he was in a "push-up" position, and he starting fucking Samantha again. He started fucking her with long, slow strokes. She groaned again and tried to free her hands from his grip. But she was helpless to do anything but lie there while Phil continued to give her pussy a workout. During the next few minutes the only sounds in the room were Phil breathing and an occasional moan from Samantha.

Finally Samantha looked over at me and said, "Baby, if you guys...will give me a few...minutes to rest...I've got an...idea."

"I'm listening."

"Well, we could...Ahhhhh...Oh geez!"

Just as Samantha had started to tell me her idea, Phil started to fuck her harder. He was pulling his cock almost all the way out and then pushing back in as deep as he could.

"Baby," I said, "I'm still waiting."

"Please give...me a few...minutes to rest and I want...you both to...fuck me at the same time."

Phil stopped immediately and looked over at me. He then looked down at Samantha and asked, "Are you serious? A DP? Do you think you can handle that?"

Samantha took a deep breath and said, "I don't know, but I really want to find out. I just need a few minutes to calm down."

Phil shifted his weight and released his grip on Samantha's hands. He sat back, allowing Samantha to relax her legs a bit. As Samantha brought her legs down off of Phil's shoulders, he slid back, pulling his cock out of her pussy. He got off the bed and walked over and sat down on the sofa. Samantha was still lying on her back, legs apart, looking very sexy.

I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. I opened it and handed it to Samantha. She took a long drink and then propped herself up against the headboard.

"You two seem to be pretty good at this stuff. Have you done this before?"

I laughed and said, "Nope, it's a first for me."

Phil laughed too and said, "Yeah, me too. Thought about it several times, but never went through with it."

"Well," she said, "that's good because I'd hate to think that I was not living up to your expectations."

That comment almost caused me to spit water all over the place. "Samantha, the last thing in the world you should ever do is waste time comparing yourself to anybody."

"Amen, brother," Phil echoed.

"I suppose, but you know how we women can be sometimes."

"Yeah, we know. Hey baby, while you're laying there relaxing, spread your legs and let me see that well fucked pussy of yours."

Samantha spread her legs seductively and said, "You mean this pussy?"

"Yes, that pussy."

Samantha reached down and lightly ran a finger along the edges of her pussy. She didn't have an abundance of pubic hair, but what she had was thoroughly matted down from all fucking up to this point. She traced the outline of her outer lips, starting at the top and working her way down. As she brought her hand back up, she used two fingers to open up her pussy and show us the inside. Her pussy was a nice shade of red from our recent activity. Then she inserted a finger partially into the opening. "Oops," she said, "that just slipped in."

Phil came back with, "Baby girl, be careful or something else just might slip back in."

"Well," she said, "I said I needed a little break. I just might be ready to continue. Why don't you come over here and let me play with your cock some more?"

Phil needed no further encouragement. He stood up and walked over beside the bed. Samantha moved the pillow and had him sit at the head of the bed, resting against the headboard. She got onto her hands and knees and positioned herself between his legs. Once in position she started licking his balls and cock with her tongue. Phil had one hand resting lightly on the back of her head as she was doing that. I walked over to my backpack and retrieved a few items that I thought I might need. Then I moved back over to the bed and got into position behind Samantha.

"Baby, do you mind if I play with you ass?"

"Not at all sweetie, it's all yours."

I reached down and spread her ass cheeks apart, exposing her asshole. I began by probing her ass with my tongue. She always loves when I do that, and the moan that I heard from her confirmed it. I continued by moving my tongue around in circles, getting the area nice and wet. I placed my index finger against her ass and slowly pushed it forward until it was about halfway inside her. Then I started to finger-fuck her ass. With each stroke I would push my finger in a little deeper until it was completely inside her.

Samantha looked back at me and said, "Ummm, that feels really good baby."

I smiled back at her and said, "I know it does sweetie. I'm just getting you ready for the big show."

"Hmmm, I can hardly wait."

As she continued to pleasure Phil with her mouth, I gradually worked a second finger into her ass. I could feel her relaxing as she got used to the rear penetration. After a few more minutes of my tongue and fingers, I knew she was ready.

"Baby, are you ready to get fucked again?"

"I'm always ready for that. Where do you want me?"

"Well," I said looking around the room, "I think over on the sofa would work the best."

"Sounds good to me."

Phil got off the bed and walked over to the sofa. He sat down in the middle, still stroking his hard cock. Samantha immediately straddled him and slowly lowered herself down until she was completely impaled on his cock.

"Oh my...that feels so good," she moaned.

Samantha started to slowly move up and down on his cock. I reached over and picked up a condom and quickly slipped it onto my cock. I also added a generous amount of lube to make things easier.

"Are you ready baby," I asked?

Samantha took a deep breath and said, "I think so."

She leaned forward until her tits were crushed against Phil's chest. Phil reached back and spread her cheeks wide for me. I squeezed a large amount of lubricant onto my fingers and slowly applied it to her asshole.

I placed the tip of my cock against her ass, and then took a deep breath. Slowly, I pushed forward until the head of my cock slipped passed her sphincter. I heard Samantha inhale quickly the head of my cock entered her ass. I paused for a moment to allow her to get used to the feeling. After a few moments, I continued to push slowly forward. When I was about halfway inside I stopped again and asked, "Baby, are you okay?"

"Oh...yeah. Fuck...this feels so good."

I heard Phil laugh and say, "So, baby girl is enjoying her first DP."

"Oh," Samantha moaned, "baby girl is enjoying a lot of firsts."

I pulled my cock back just a bit, and then continued pushing it forward. Before I knew it, my cock was completely in her ass.

"Well, we're both in as far as we can go," I announced.

"Oh...I feel so...full. I can't believe that I'm...doing this."

I figured the next move was only natural, so I began easing my cock out of her ass. When I was about 3/4 of the way out, I pushed it back inside. Samantha moaned loudly, but since she didn't say anything else I continued. I settled into a slow steady rhythm so I wouldn't hurt her. Phil adjusted and started timing his strokes opposite mine. In no time at all Samantha was being fucked in both her pussy and ass.

By now Samantha was sitting up and had her hands on Phil's shoulders for support. She looked over her right shoulder at me and said, "Thank you baby!

"You're welcome."

"Samantha," Phil said, "you are a pro at this!"

"I don't know about that, but this does feel...so good. Phil, can you lick my tits?"

"My pleasure."

I heard another moan from Samantha as Phil starting sucking on her nipples. "Oh...this...you guys are driving...me nuts."

"Well, we aim to please," Phil replied.

"Can you do something for me?"

"What baby," I asked?

"Swap places."

"If that's what you want, of course."

I pulled my cock out of her ass and stepped from between Phil's legs. I removed the condom and used a washcloth to quickly wipe off my cock. Samantha stood up on shaky legs and held on to me for support while Phil moved. I sat down on the sofa and Samantha moved back into position, straddling me as she lowered her pussy onto my cock. She started riding me as Phil was putting on a condom. As soon as Phil was ready he moved up behind Samantha. She leaned against me and I reached back and spread her ass wide.


"Damn," Phil said, "I can't believe I'm about to fuck this ass."

Samantha let out another moan as Phil slid his cock deep into her ass. As soon as he was in place we resumed our previous rhythm. Phil had his hands on Samantha's shoulders and was using the leverage to drive his cock as deep as possible. I was using both my fingers and mouth on her nipples, which was driving her crazy.

I pulled Samantha towards me and started kissing her. At the same time, I slid my hands down her arms until they were at her wrists. Taking a wrist in each hand, I moved her arms back until they were actually behind her. Phil picked up on what I was doing and moved his hands from her shoulders and grabbed each of her wrists. He was now holding her arms behind her as he fucked her ass. Now my hands were free to play with her nipples as we kissed.

As soon as Samantha realized what was going on, she moaned loudly. "Oh guys...that's not...fair." Samantha and I resumed our passionate kisses as Phil maintained control of her hands while he fucked her ass. My hands were busy caressing her tits and playing with her nipples. Every now and then I would lightly pinch her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, causing her to moan loudly.

"You two...aren't playing...fair...at all!"

"No baby girl," Phil said, "we didn't plan to."

"Oh my...I think I'm going to...oh god...cum again."

"I know baby, I've got the same problem," I groaned.

"Terry...don't stop...playing with my tits...I'm so close! Oh...it feels...so...good!"

I continued to kiss her lips, face, and neck while I was fucking her. M fingers were busy with her tits, and I was still pinching her nipples, a little harder than before. Phil was still pumping away in her ass while holding her hands behind her back.

Samantha suddenly stiffened up and her eyes rolled back into her head. "Oh my...ahhhhhhhh...I'm cummmming!"

Phil pulled his cock out of her ass and removed the condom as fast as he could. He moved over next to her and said, "Baby girl, finish me with your mouth." Samantha's grabbed his cock and started stroking it as he continued to ride me. As soon as her lips closed around his tool Phil said, "That's it baby, get ready. Here it comes." Watching Samantha suck his cock so close to me was enough to trigger my orgasm at the same time. I pushed my hips up in an effort to get my cock as deep as possible. I felt my scrotum tighten up as I emptied another load into her. Samantha moaned loudly as she was filled simultaneously. As soon as she swallowed Phil's load she let his cock slip from her mouth and said, "Wow, that was perfect timing. I felt you both come at the same time!"

Phil just smiled at her and said, "Well, we wouldn't want to disappoint you, now would we?"

She looked at me and said, "No chance in that happening. Thank you baby, that was the most incredible afternoon of my life."

"You're very welcome my love."

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Graduation of a Cuckold A reluctant wife helps to cuckold her husband!in Interracial Love
Two Men in the Boat Lonely housewife finds passion with her neighbors.in Group Sex
Transcontinental Swap Ch. 01 A convenient extension of one couple's marriage.in Group Sex
"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 01 Wife plans makeover vacation in Las Vegas.in Loving Wives
More Stories