Samantha's Awakening

Story Info
Samantha discovers that she's an exhibitionist.
13.4k words
4.73
116.1k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe I was about to do this, I thought to myself as I stood by the living room window, peering out between the curtains and waiting for the pizza guy to show up. My stomach felt as if it was doing back flips while my breath was fast and shallow. Could I really go through with this?

Starting to feel a little self-conscious, I gently tugged on the towel I was wearing to make sure that it covered my butt and pussy, but all that accomplished was to allow my left nipple to pop free. Pulling the towel back up to cover the exposed nipple, I double-checked to make sure that everything was covered down below. My towel waswaytoo small, but thatwasthe point, wasn't it? As long as I remained relatively still and stood upright, none of my naughty parts were exposed. Of course, once I started moving or bent over . . . Well, that was a completely different story all together.

Standing there in my way too small towel, peering out the window, I started thinking about how I had gotten here. I was a good girl, a Minister's daughter from a small town in Kansas, where something like this would be unheard of. Yet here I was, ready to expose myself to a complete stranger. As I thought about it, it dawned on me that this was all Kelley's doing. She's the one who's been leading me along this path all along.

It all started only two weeks ago, when Kelley (a personal secretary for one of the lawyers in our firm) told me that if I was going to be the first face potential clients saw when they walked into our office, I needed to look a little less conservative.

"Samantha, the receptionist needs to look good." Kelley had said. "You need to give the clients a reason to want to come back."

"What's wrong with the way I look?" I asked. "Well, nothing wrong . . . exactly." She responded. "But you just don't give off that 'WOW' factor when people see you. I can tell that you have a fantastic body under there, but your clothes just don't flatter you."

Looking down at myself, I still couldn't see anything wrong with the way I looked. I was wearing a typical business suit with a not too modest hemline that came down to just below the knee. When I bought this suit, I specifically had it tailored to accent my curves because I knew I didn't want to look too conservative. Now here was Kelley, telling me that my clothes were still too conservative.

Of course, looking at the way Kelley was dressed, it did make me look conservative. Like me, Kelley was wearing a suit. But unlike me, the hemline of her skirt ended several inches above her knees, and her blouse was low cut enough that if she bent over, one might just get a hint of cleavage. She exuded a sexiness that I've never had.

"First off, you don't need to be wearing a suit. No one expects the receptionist to look overly professional. You don't need to look like one of our lawyers. A skirt and blouse or even a sweater (a tight sweater) is perfectly acceptable. Have some fun with the way you dress."

"I'll tell you what." Kelley said. "Why don't we go out and do a little shopping after work? We don't need to go overboard, maybe just start out with two or three new outfits to see how you like them."

Having no plans (and no excuses) for the evening, I thought, what the heck, maybe Kelley was right. My current wardrobe was fine for going out on job interviews when I wasn't sure what kind of job I would land. But now that I'd been hired as a receptionist at a mid-sized law firm, I could probably relax a little and dress the part.

After work, Kelley took me to a small boutique shop she knew of not too far from the office.

"Hi Kelley." The salesperson cheerfully greeted us as we walked in the door.

"Hi Carol." Kelley replied. "I'd like you to meet a friend of mine from the office. Carol, this is Samantha. Samantha, Carol."

"Hi Carol, nice to meet you." I replied as we shook hands.

"Likewise." Carol said.

"Samantha is our new office receptionist. I've been giving her a hard time about being too overdressed for a receptionist. I thought she could use something a little less severe, maybe a little bit more . . . hmmm . . . flirty."

"That's a beautiful suit Samantha, but Kelley's right." Said Carol. "A suit like that's appropriate if you're trying to impress a client, but for sitting behind a reception desk, I think you're allowed to have a little bit more fun." She said, as she looked me over from head to toe.

Kelley said something to Carol in a hushed tone that I couldn't quite make out. As Carol continued to look me over, she said, "I think you're right. Come on back this way and let's see what we can find for you."

As we headed back towards the rear of the store, I saw plenty of cloths that I thought would be perfect for me. I was actually starting to look forward to this.

As I caught up to Kelley and Carol, I saw that they were already picking items off the racks. Wasn't I going to get a say in the matter?

"Here, try these on to start." Carol said as she handed me a short blue pencil skirt and a pair of cream sweaters.

Looking at them I said, "This skirt looks a little short, don't you have anything a little longer?"

"I think you'll like the way this looks. Just try them on and we'll see how you look. You can always try on a longer skirt if you don't like it."

Leaving Kelley to continue picking through the racks, I followed Carol back to the dressing rooms.

As we approached the dressing rooms, I froze.

"Those are your dressing rooms?" I asked Carol in disbelief.

"Yup, those are them. Is there a problem?" She replied with a sly smile on her lips.

"Well, they don't look too private." I said.

And indeed they weren't. Each of the three dressing rooms were just a pair of swinging doors, like on bars in old westerns. Only the doors were quite small. The bottoms to the doors were probably a good two and a half feet off the floor (giving anyone in the store a good look at your legs while you're changing). And the tops of the doors couldn't be more than five and a half feet off the floor. Being 5'10", I'd be able to look right over the door and out to the rest of the store. How could I change in there?

"Samantha, you're beautiful, and you have a knockout body. There's no way you should be modest. And besides, while you might feel exposed from the inside, you'll be totally covered from the outside. No one will be able to see a thing."

Suddenly feeling incredibly nervous, I took my cloths and headed into the dressing room. At least there was no one besides Kelley and Carol in the store.

As I took off my suit, I keep looking to see if either Kelley or Carol were watching me. They weren't, they were back picking over the racks, totally oblivious to me.

As I pulled on the skirt, I realized just how short it was. It came to about three inches over my knee. And while this isn't exactly short by today's standards (have you seen how short some woman's skirts are these days?), it was quite short by my standards. And to make matters worse, it had a 3" slit up the back that would expose half my thigh when I walked. However, it did seem to fit my body to a tee. Looking in the mirror, it made my butt look good (if I did say so myself), and it hugged my hips perfectly (without being too tight). Trying on the first sweater, I realized that Carol had grabbed one that was a size too small. Looking at the other sweater, I saw that it was the same size.

Calling out to Carol, I said that I needed a sweater one size bigger. She told me to just try that one on and she'd see what she could find.

Sighing, I put it on. While it was a little tight across my breasts, it did fit me in the shoulders and across my mid-section. It was a little low cut and you could see my sports bra peeking out, making it feel even more the wrong size.

Carol and Kelley came back to my dressing room to see how I was doing.

"Come on out. Let's see how you look."

Feeling a little embarrassed, I stepped out saying, "I like it, but everything's a little on the small side."

"Hmmm, I like it." Carol said. "Turn around for me once."

As I turned, Kelley said, "It's perfect!"

"What do you mean 'it's perfect'?" I asked. "It's way too short! And look! When I walk, you can see at least half my thigh in back."

"Honey, that's the style these days." Carol chimed in. "And besides, with legs like those, you want to expose them as much as possible."

"Well . . . Look at this sweater, it makes my boobs stick way out. I look like a cartoon!"

"Samantha, if I had perfect breasts like yours, I'd try to draw as much attention to them as I possibly could." Carol said. "With these, I need all the help I can get." She said cupping her breasts in her hands while pushing them up and in to give herself some cleavage.

"I had to spend several grand to get what you have naturally." Kelley chimed in.

"You two are right, maybe I'm just too conservative. But I'd feel like a slut going out dressed like this."

Realizing what I said, I tried to quickly back track.

"I don't mean that you two look like sluts! You're beautiful! It's just that I'd feel like a slut. I've never worn cloths like these before."

"Well it's about time you entered the modern work place. Look around you. Don't most good-looking women wear cloths like this? Don't you think they look smart and sexy? It's about time you showed off what you have and felt proud about it. Besides, it's an exhilarating feeling, and you never know, it might even help you get a raise." Carol said with a sly wink to Kelley.

"And while you're thinking about it, try these on next." Carol said, handing me another skirt and blouse combination.

Taking the items, I walked back into the dressing room, feeling both embarrassed and ashamed.

The skirt was the same as the one I was wearing, only in black, while the blouse was another low-cut item with buttons up the front (they looked like they started awfully low), this time in ivory.

As I removed the first outfit, I heard from behind me, "Hmmm, I thought so."

"Eeek." I screeched as I nearly jumped a foot in the air.

"What are you doing?" I nearly shouted as I turned around to see Kelley peering over the dressing room doors at me.

"Is that your Grandma's underwear you're wearing?" She asked.

"No!" I replied as I tried covering myself as best as I could. "It's mine."

What's the difference? I thought to myself. When I buy underwear, I go for comfort over frills. Who's going to see them anyway? I liked being comfortable.

"Try these on instead." Was all she said as she handed me a couple of loose items.

Looking closely, I saw that it was a matching bra and panty set and a pair of stockings. Was she crazy?!? The bra and panties were red and small. And a thong at that! I've tried wearing a thong before, but found them too uncomfortable, like having a permanent wedgie. And this pair was small, even by thong standards. The bra matched the panties with a little lace on the front. The stockings were a sheer black with some lace at the top.

"I can't wear these!" I exclaimed.

"Why not?" Kelley retorted. "If you want to look confident and sexy on the outside, you need to start by being confident and sexy on the inside (and by inside, I mean under your cloths). Just try them on. I promise, you'll like what you see."

"But . . ."

"But nothing." Kelley replied. "Just try them on."

Feeling more self-conscious than ever, I let out a sigh. This was a fight I wasn't going to win, short of just walking out on Kelley and Carol. Besides, no one was going to see me in these anyway.

Peeling off my pantyhose, I looked to make sure that no one was looking my way. Even though they couldn't see anything, I was feeling particularly vulnerable with my bare shoulders visible and my legs up to my knees showing. Kelley and Carol were quietly talking over by a suit rack.

Taking off my sports bra (there's nothing more comfortable than a sports bra), I quickly put on the bra Kelley gave me. Considering how small it looked, it surprisingly felt quite comfortable. Looking at myself in the mirror, it still looked way too small. I have always been proud (though embarrassed) by my breasts. They were perfect Cs, they were firm and stood up proudly with no sagging (of course, I was only 23, why would they sag?). Growing up in a Minister's home, I was always taught to be modest, so I had always kept them under wraps.

This bra gave me more cleavage than I knew I had! But with the lace in front, if I looked closely, I could see my areola peeking through. I looked great, but I felt naked.

Taking a deep breath, I quickly removed my panties and pulled on the thong. Holding my breath, I moved around a little trying to see how they felt. They actually didn't feel too bad either. The strip of fabric that ran between my butt cheeks was smaller than other thongs I've tried. This was practically just a string, but with less material, it actually felt extremely comfortable. And just look at my butt! It practically pops! Just like the girls in those videos.

The only drawback was the front. It was so narrow in front that what I thought was a neatly trimmed bush was poking out the sides. I wasn't going to get these, but if I did, I was going to need to do a little trimming.

Next came the stockings. I have never worn stockings before, and wasn't sure I knew how to keep them up. Didn't I need a garter belt or something? As I pulled up the first one, I realized that the lace top was actually elastic and that it stayed in place all on its own. Pulling on the second stocking, I checked myself out in the mirror. Normally, I wear pantyhose over my sensible panties. With the thong and stockings, I looked and felt nearly naked. However, I had to admit to myself that I looked hot. I barely recognized myself. I looked like I was ready to star in a porno for crying out loud.

Turning around to check out my butt again, I heard "I knew you'd like it."

Nearly jumping out of my skin, I turned to see Kelley peeking over the doors again.

"Kelley!" I yelled, trying to cover myself to no avail. "What are you doing? A little privacy please."

"Don't be so modest, you're among friends. Now let me see what we have."

Without any warning, Kelley opened the dressing room doors for a better look.

"Carol!" Kelley called out. "What do you think of this?"

"Oh . . . My . . . God!" was all Carol could say as she looked up from folding some shirts. "You look incredible! Now stop trying to cover yourself up and come on out here where we can get a better look at you."

Come out there? Were they crazy?

"There's no way I'm coming out." I stammered as I tried closing the doors Kelley was holding open.

"Come on. You don't have anything that we haven't already seen before. Besides, you want an honest opinion on how you look. Don't you?"

Giving up on trying to close the doors, I took one tentative step out.

"Come on, we're the only ones here. Come on out where we can get a better look at you."

Reluctantly, I dropped my hands to my sides while I took a couple more small steps out into the store. As embarrassed as I was, I was starting to get some nervous butterflies flittering around in my stomach. What's up with that?

"Relax, don't look so stiff. You look fantastic!" Kelley said.

"Were you a gymnast?" Carol asked.

"No, but I was a runner in high school and college." I replied.

"You're incredibly fit and toned." Carol said. "I couldn't see it under your other cloths, but now all I can say is 'Oo La La'. You have a body that most women (including myself) would kill for. Don't be ashamed and hide it. Used properly, it can open the world to you. Now turn around so I can see what you look like from behind."

Slowly turning around, I heard again "Oh . . . My . . . God! I go to the gym four times a week and I don't look half that good." Kelley exclaimed. "You must work out like a fiend to keep yourself looking that good."

The butterflies were starting to fly a little faster as these two beautiful women were ogling me. Me! "No, I just run three times a week. I haven't been to a gym since my college days. I just have good genes I guess."

"Good genes my ass!" Kelley snorted. "No one has that perfect of a butt without working at it."

"It is what it is." Was all I could say.

"With the exception of a little trimming you'll need to do, you look perfect Samantha." Carol said. "Believe me, you're going to love the feeling of knowing you look like a porn star under your conservative exterior."

"Conservative exterior?" I questioned. "Have you seen what you had me try on? I'd hardly call it conservative."

"By today's standards, it is." Carol replied. "Now go try on the second outfit we picked out for you."

Pulling on the skirt, I was glad to see that the hemline at least covered the lacy tops of my stockings. As I looked at my backside in the mirror, I could see that just a little hint of the lace would show through the slit when I walked. Pulling the skirt down just a hair would fix that.

Next came the blouse. Wow, was this low cut. I had it buttoned all the way up (the top button just barely covering my bra), but it still showed a ton of cleavage. I bent forward a little to see if that let any of the bra show, but it didn't. However, I could tell that if I bent too far forward, someone would get quite an eyeful.

Exiting the dressing room, Kelley gave me a catcall whistle. I think I turned a little red, but to be honest, it made me feel good. I gave a quick twirl like a model on the runway.

"You don't look like the same woman who came in here 30 minutes ago. You look incredible!" Carol said. "There's one last thing that will put it all together."

Carol held out a pair of high heels.

I said, "No, I can't wear heels. I'm already 5'10". Heels will put me over 6'. I don't want to look like an Amazon." I'd always been self-conscious about my height. I was already taller than most of the guy friends I had. I've always worn flats (or 1" heels) so I didn't draw attention to my height.

"Listen." Carol said. "Your legs are already spectacular, but in heels, your calf muscles will just pop. And with your thin ankles, you're going to have the best legs in town. Like everything else, if you have them, flaunt them."

Not too sure about it, I slid them on. I felt like a giant! A little unsteady on my feet, I walked over to the mirror. Turning around, I had to agree. My legs looked incredibly long and perfectly shaped.

"You're prettier than a run way model." Carol said.

"I'm jealous, and a little turned on." Kelley said with a little giggle.

"Stop it." I said. "You're making me blush. I can't wear this. It is beautiful and sexy, but it's just not me. Besides, with the thong and stockings combination, I'm practically naked under this."

"That's the beauty of it. No one will ever know. And don't you feel a lot cooler under there? I always feel sweaty when I wear pantyhose." Said Kelley.

"Yes, it does feel cool and free. But with this skirt, I'm only inches from exposing myself to the world."

"Well that's up to you. You can keep yourself perfectly covered, or you can flash a little skin if you see someone you're interested in." Kelley said with a wink to Carol.

"What!?! Flash some skin? Are you out of your mind?"

"Like I said, it's all up to you. You're in complete control with an outfit like this. But be careful, you'll be attracting a line of men dressed like that. Now take it off and let's get going."

Heading back to the dressing room, my head was spinning. I couldn't get this outfit. But I sure did look good in it. I'll just give it back and tell them I'll think about it.

The skirt and blouse were back on their hangers, and I was removing my bra when I heard a man's voice.

"I think my wife would like something just a little less reveling." He said as I looked up to see Carol leading a man to a rack of lingerie right next to my dressing room.