Samantha's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, I took the stockings and pulled them up my legs while I sat on the edge of my bed. Walking back over to my full-length mirror, I took a good look at myself. While at the store earlier, I was way too self-conscious to get a really good look at myself. But now that I had more time and could objectively check myself out, I liked what I saw. Having always worn pantyhose before, there was never anything sexy about them and they were always so hot they made me feel sweaty down there all the time. While the stockings didn't make my lower legs look any different, up top was a completely different story. The tops of the stockings ended about 4" below my pussy. While I used to have my panties and pantyhose covering my butt, I now had nothing. And the lace at the top of the stockings was totally sexy! Doing a complete 360 while checking myself out, I felt (and looked) like one of those Victoria's Secret models. Knowing that I'd be nearly naked under my skirts from now on made me feel sexy and naughty. I like it!

Looking back at the stuff laid out on my bed, I started to reach for the matching bra when my eye caught the shoebox. The high heels. Since I was a tall 5'10", I had always worn flats. I was self-conscious about my height and didn't want to scare off all the guys in my life. But I did have to admit that these heels did make my already nearly perfect legs look even better. Grabbing the box, I took the shoes out and looked at them. They weren't overtly slutty or anything, they were actually quite elegant looking. But those 3" heals were going to put me at 6'1" or more.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, I slipped the shoes on and buckled them up. Walking around the room, I felt a little wobbly on my feet. I walked around my townhouse trying to get used to the feel of them. Being careful not to walk past any windows, I went to the kitchen, living room, down stairs to the den, then back up to my bedroom. Feeling a little more stable, I walked back over to the mirror. WOW!!! My legs looked impossibly long! Something about being in heels made my legs look longer than ever. And being forced to stand on my tippy toes made my calf muscles tense up and pop out. Kelley and Carol was right, my legs do look incredible in heels (if I do say so myself). With my calves all tensed up, my quads and hamstrings had to tighten up to compensate. This made my thigh muscles stand out so that my legs looked even more toned than normal. And as if that wasn't enough, now my butt was flexed so that it really popped and gave me some ever so slight dimples on my butt cheeks. What a hot look! I think I was even starting to turn myself on.

Then it dawned on me that this was how I was dressed when that guy walked into the store. Looking at myself and imagining him only four feet from me, looking into my eyes as if he knew exactly what I was wearing, I lowered my hand to touch my pussy again. With my newly shaved pussy and tiny thong, my fingers caressed my pussy lips right through the material of my thong like I wasn't wearing anything. Almost instantly, my thong became damp as I felt a pulsing deep up inside me. Still rubbing my pussy through the thong, my fingers brushed up on my clit. It felt like little bolts of electricity were shot up through my pussy and into the bowels of my soul. Within seconds, my thong was drenched as I had a quick but earth shaking orgasm that ran from just behind my belly button and ripped its way out through my clit.

I quickly sat back on the edge of my bed. Why was I so sensitive? I had just had two of the most intense orgasms I have ever had and that second one needed almost no coaxing from me at all. What was different? Was it just the thought of me showing myself to guys nearly naked? While it had never crossed my mind in the past, I was now easily turned on and quickly aroused just by the thought of teasing complete strangers. Kelley was right again, it appears that she knew me better than I knew myself.

After taking a minute to catch my breath, I stood up and picked up the matching bra. Pausing to look at my breasts, I started wondering if I even needed a bra. My all-natural C-cups were perfectly full and round (the few people that saw my breasts always assumed that I had implants) and stood up perfectly all on their own. With no sag at all, it was as if I was wearing an invisible bra. After my two orgasms, my nipples were still hard and sensitive. My nipples weren't overly large, they were the size of small marbles pointing up and out.

Putting on the bra, I noticed that it didn't give me support like my normal bras. But since my breasts were so firm and tight to begin with, I didn't really need much in the way of support. This bra was made more for displaying my breasts than supporting them. Once again, Kelley knew exactly what she was doing. It fit perfectly! Not too tight and no bunching up anywhere. It was cut to show a lot of cleavage and while the material was thin enough that I could see my erect nipples poking through, my nipples were still covered from view. I bent forward and shook my chest side to side a few times. While this afforded a fantastic view, there were no nip slips. So this is how a well made bra is supposed to look and feel. Right now, those too thin runway models had nothing on me. I LOVE the way I look!

Next, I picked up the skirt. What looked way too short this afternoon was looking about perfect now. Holding it up to my hips, I looked at myself in the mirror. It still looked good as it showed off a good three inches above the knee. I stepped in and slid them up my legs and over my hips. As I zipped it up in the back, I realized how tight it was. I was so fixated on the length earlier, I didn't realize how snug it was. While it was perfectly flat in the front, when I turned around, the skirt seemed to be perfectly tailored just for my butt! It hugged my butt like a second skin and I think that if I had been wearing my normal panties, I'd definitely be showing some serious panty lines. This made my butt look perfectly round while the rest of the skirt was tight enough to keep me from taking full strides when I walked. With the heels on, I felt like I was exposing a lot of leg. Walking back and forth in front of the mirror, I could tell that though it was close, none of the lace from my stockings would show in front. From the back though, there was that three inch slit. While it made it easier to walk, I was able to see the lace at the top of my stockings (though no skin above the lace). Something told me that I was going to become quite popular around the office!

Now which blouse to wear? Holding up the sweater, I knew that it wasn't exactly right. While it was quite low cut and this afternoon I thought it was way too revealing, it now felt too conservative. Putting it back down, I picked up the blouse with buttons. Putting it on, I knew that it was perfect. I could control how naughty I wanted to be by buttoning or unbuttoning the buttons. I started out by leaving the top button unbuttoned. Right away, I unbuttoned the second. This was more like it. With this bra, I was showing an almost inappropriate amount of cleavage. I smiled as I could imagine Dan from the office looking down at me at my reception desk all the while trying to resist the urge to look down my blouse. Unbuttoning one more button allowed my bra to show. I liked how naughty this looked, but I re-buttoned it, figuring that it was just a little too much for work.

Standing back from the mirror, I took in the whole package. Damn I looked good. From head to toe, I couldn't believe how different I looked. In the heels, my legs were impossibly long and incredibly toned. With the low cut blouse, my cleavage was perfectly on display. I could hardly wait to get to work tomorrow.

As I headed to the subway station the following morning, I could feel all eyes following me as I walked down the street. The heads of both men and women were turning as I walked past. I was feeling good about myself and I was starting to sway my hips more than normal as I walked. Wearing stockings rather than pantyhose made me feel free and naughty. My naked butt was only inches away from being exposed to anyone who had the right angle. Just thinking about it was already starting to get me aroused. As I entered the subway, I could feel the wind blowing up and out the entrance and going straight up my skirt and breathing softly on my pussy. I could feel myself getting damp already. As I stepped onto the escalator heading down to train level, I could see that all the men riding the escalator up were trying to get a peak up my skirt. Even though I knew they couldn't see much from their angle, I spread my feet a little so that they were shoulder width apart just to see what the guys would do. As expected, all eyes were glued to my legs and trying to peer up my skirt. I knew that they couldn't see anything, but I was getting hotter by the minute just thinking about how close they were to seeing everything.

As I stepped into the train, I could feel all eyes turning my way. The train was full and there were no empty seats, so I had to grab the handrail to keep from falling over when the train pulled away from the station. As soon as I lifted my arm to grab the rail, my blouse pulled up and exposed a good 4" of my stomach. A little bonus that I hadn't counted on. While I didn't have six pack abs, I did have a tight stomach that I kept up with my four day a week runs and sit-ups beyond count. I felt like I was on display for everyone. I had one guy sitting in front of me with his face only 12" from my pussy and he was looking up my blouse. And there were three guys behind me who were getting quite the eyeful too as I had to spread my legs again to keep my balance. With the 3" slit up the back of my skirt, I knew that they could see the lace of my stockings. I could feel my thong getting damp as I realized that these guys would just love to get a peak up my skirt. Did I dare drop my purse like Kelley did last night? Could I bend over to pick up my things, giving everyone an even bigger eyeful? As much as I tingled at the thought of it, I wasn't quite ready for that yet.

"Would you like my seat?" The guy sitting right in front of me asked.

"Me?"

"Yes, you." He replied.

"Sure, I'd love to sit, these are new shoes and they're killing my feet. Thank you."

As he stood up and I was turning to take his seat, I could have sworn that his hand brushed my butt. I looked back at him over my shoulder, but he was just looking at me smiling. Did he just try to cop a feel?

"Thanks again." I said as I sat down.

As soon as I sat down, it hit me that I hadn't tried sitting in my new skirt yet. Sitting down, the skirt immediately rode another 4" up my leg, showing off the lace of my stockings plus another inch of bare skin to boot. My first instinct was to try pulling my skirt back down, but just as quickly, I realized the opportunity I had.

I quickly crossed my legs as I was able to get my skirt pulled down enough to cover my exposed thighs showing above the stockings. Looking across the train, I could see the three guys on the other side grinning from ear to ear as they were staring at my legs. I pretended not to notice them as I looked up at the guy who'd given me his seat. He turned away as soon as I looked at him, but it was obvious that he was trying to look down my blouse. Did he see anything? I wasn't sure. But I could guess by the bulge growing in his pants that he probably did.

All these guys looking at me was really turning me on. I could feel the heat growing in my pussy and I hoped that I didn't get so wet that I stained my new skirt. Oh God, I wanted to touch myself, but there was no way I could do it here. Was there? What would these guys think if they saw me touching myself? Their eyes would probably pop out of their heads as they blew their loads in their pants. The thought of making these guys cum set my pussy on fire. I had to find a way to make myself cum! But there was no way I could do it here. Was there a way I could make myself cum without touching myself? Not that I was aware of, but I'd have to look into that later.

Looking back up at the guy in front of me, I saw him quickly look the other way again. While he was looking the other way, I undid another button so he'd get a full look at my bra and breasts next time he looked.

Oh God, I had to find a way to relieve the pressure that was quickly building deep in my pussy! Not knowing how to help myself, I looked back at the guys across the aisle. They were still looking at my crotch, trying to get a glimpse of my thong, and they weren't even ashamed enough to look away when I saw them. They were so intently trying to look up my skirt, I don't even think they noticed me looking at them. I was feeling so hot and horny, that I decided to put on a little show. Maybe I'd do a little Sharon Stone for them.

Watching to see their reactions, I slowly uncrossed my legs and made sure to put both feet on the floor about a foot apart. I froze like that for the count of three to make sure that they got a good look at my thong before re-crossing my legs again. As I watched, all three of them grabbed at their crotches to rearrange (or rub) the hard-ons all three of them were sporting.

How was it that these guys could touch themselves on the train without anyone noticing while I was dying to touch myself? Oh God! I needed a finger up and on my g-spot or rubbing my clit so bad. I felt like I was so close to cumming, but I had no way to release all this built up tension right now.

Just then, they announced my stop. My brain was spinning out of control with all these guys lustily looking at me and having no way to relieve myself without being too obvious.

Readying myself to get up, I uncrossed my legs again and spread them even further this time, allowing my skirt to ride up my thigh another couple of inches, giving them an even better look at my legs and thong. I felt like my clit was standing up in its own erection. Could they see it? I gave them a count of five this time to make sure they got all they wanted. Should I quickly touch myself? As burning up as I was, I'd only need two seconds on my clit to bring on an explosive orgasm. But it was too awkward of an angle to casually reach up my skirt without anyone noticing. Things would just have to wait.

Grabbing a hold of the guy who had given me his seat, I made sure to rub my tits against the bulge in his pants as I stood up. Leaning into him, making sure we had full body contact, I whispered breathily into his ear.

"Thank you for your seat. That was so kind of you."

"Any time." Was all he could say.

Looking him square in the eyes, I reached down and gave his raging hard-on a little squeeze.

"Thanks again." I smiled as I quickly turned to leave.

"Have a great day guys." I said as I passed the three guys I had given the show to.

I left them all stammering something as I exited the train.

What had I just done! Not only had I given four complete strangers a show, but I had actually touched one of them without giving it a second thought. How was it I could touch his cock, but I couldn't touch my own pussy? I was so incredibly turned on that I nearly ran for the nearest restroom.

Luckily, it was right around the corner because the way my thong was rubbing on my clit when I walked, there was no way I was going to be able to hold off much longer. I practically ran into the women's restroom, nearly knocking over two women who were working on their hair in the mirrors. Apologizing, I ran into the nearest stall, slamming the door shut behind me. I was so close to cumming that I didn't even take the time to lock the door. I only had time to pull my skirt up over my hips and squat over the toilet. I didn't even bother taking my thong off as I went to work on my overly erect clit.

Instantly, my pussy exploded.

"Ooooh Gooood!!!" I screamed as I came hard.

This wasn't like the long rhythmic orgasm I experienced last night, this was more of an explosion of pleasure, as if someone had blown up a dam that had been holding back a river for years.

Once again, I felt like I was peeing myself as I felt all the tension draining out of my body.

"Are you ok?" Asked one of the women who had been fixing her hair.

"Yes, I'm fine." I said, breathing hard. "It was a close call and I'm just relieved to have made it in time."

They had no idea how relieved I was.

"Well, if there's anything we can do, just let us know."

"Ok, thanks."

But I could hear them leaving as quickly as they could.

Looking down at myself, I saw that I did pee myself. Only it wasn't pee. My orgasm was so intense, that I came like a guy. Was I a squirter? I've heard of women who ejaculated on orgasm, but I'd never done anything like that before. Then I thought about last night. During the orgasm I had in the tub, I felt like I had peed then too. These past three orgasms were so much more intense than anything I've ever felt before, something had definitely changed in me. I'd been so extremely turned on since I started thinking about teasing (and actually teasing) guys that it's taken me to a complete new level of ecstasy. Maybe this ejaculating (or squirting) was just how my body expressed itself in response to all this newfound pleasure.

Being extremely careful not to get my skirt or stockings wet, I pulled my drenched thong off. Peeking out the stall door, I made sure that no one was left in the restroom. With my skirt still up around my waist, I quickly went over to the sink, wetted down a few paper towels and cleaned myself up. Once I was clean, I let my skirt fall back into place. I washed my thong off in the sink, but since they had paper towels in here, there were no hot air dryers. So wringing out my thong as best I could, I put them in my purse until I could get them properly dried at the office.

Heading out of the washroom, I was in a throng of people and I immediately noticed everyone checking out my butt and legs again. Even though I knew no one could see anything, just knowing that my thong was in my purse made me feel extra naughty. There was nothing covering my pussy should anyone get a glimpse up my skirt. It didn't feel any different physically (my thong was barely there anyway), but mentally, I was on a high and I could feel my pussy starting to tingle again. How was it possible to be so continuously turned on and horny all the time? Ever since yesterday afternoon, I've been in a nearly constant state of arousal.

Walking towards the escalator heading up out of the subway, I noticed the stairs that ran right alongside the escalator. Hmmmm, that looks interesting. At the last second, I veered off to take the stairs. With each step I took, I could feel my skirt riding a few inches higher up my legs before settling back down. That meant that from behind, anyone there got a view of the lace of my stockings . . . and possibly beyond. Could they see anything? I didn't think so, but the thought that anyone might be able to, starting getting me going all over again. I could feel my pussy getting damp and this time I had no thong to absorb the dampness.

Looking back over my shoulder, I saw two guys on the escalator staring fixedly at my butt. It was like they were mesmerized. I wonder how much of a show I'm giving them. What if I suddenly stopped and bent over, pretending like I was picking something up? For sure, they'd get a peek at the bottoms of my butt cheeks and maybe even a shot of my bald pussy. With these thoughts running through my head, I reached down and brushed my now erect clit through my skirt. Tingles of pure ecstasy immediately shot up through my body directly from my clit. There was no way I could cum again so quickly after the last one? Was there? There was no way I could risk it right now. If I did, I'd ruin my new skirt for sure. So there was no stopping to bend over as I continued my climb up the stairs.