Samantha's Big Break

Story Info
Samantha was driving to her vacation spot.
3.2k words
3.38
35.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was a young girl. Age twenty, Black hair, Blue eyes. Nice lips. And a awesome body. She would do anything she can to keep her self fit. She was tight around the waist, A nice round butt. She was 5'8 tall. And she weighed 125. She was the average rich type of girl. Lived in mansions, Popular at school. Showed her self off. You know, Those types.

She was on a one week vacation. A mansion in the woods, and next to a lake. She was going alone because there was drama going on at the moment. So she took her vacation to get away and relax. Let the story begin!

----------------

Samantha was driving to her vacation spot. She was going to a mansion in a beautiful forest. It was in a spot almost no one knew, Only her closest friends knew where it was. She was all packed and ready to relax. She pulled in. Unpacked, Opened the door and walked around.

She walked up stairs and walked in the giant bathroom, She gasped at how large it was. One side had the toilet and the sink. She looked right and saw the shower. She walked left and saw a bath, Both separate. "Oh my god this is awesome!" She yelled.

She walked into the king size bedroom and her jaw dropped. A king size bed, A fifty-inch flat-screen T.v. Surround sound. She opened the windows seeing the sun go down. She walked down stairs and locked the doors. She searched around some more and found the basement. Searched some more and found jacuzzi. She smiled and walked back up stairs. She turned on the T.v. and watched a movie.

She grew tired and went to bed. She woke up at eight o' clock in the morning at took a nice warm shower. She played with her cute little breasts. She had B cup breasts. She played with her pink nipples and let out a small moan. She then moved a hand down to her crotch and started playing with her clitoris. She let out moan after moan. But soon she had to get out and dry her self off.

Leaving her self horny. She got dressed in a nice tight tee shirt and some nice tight shorts. under the shorts nice thin panties. She walked down stairs and made breakfast. She ate her food and walked out looking at the beautiful forest. She saw a path that led to the beach. She sat down and listened to the birds chirp. She then saw deer walk across the path and into the forest.

She got up and went back inside, She changed into a sweet bikini with the thongs creeping up her butt. So her ass cheeks were showing. She put on a bra that showed allot of cleavage and grabbed a bath towel and went on her way. She walked down to the beach put down her towel. She then dipped her feet in the water and yelled out "Ah! Its cold!"

She then started walking more in and started getting use to it. She then dived in and swam around. After a half hour she came out and laid down her towel. She then laid on it and closed her eyes. While laying down she was still horny, She pulled her bra slowly down and let out her erected nipples. She pulled on her nipples and started moaning quietly.

She pinched her nipples and started moaning louder and louder. She moved her hands down and pulled down her thong. She started rubbing her clitoris with one hand and her pussy with the other. Moans of shear pleasure came out of her mouth, She yelled out in pleasure. She pushes a finger in and started fingering her self moaning out loud, The animals heard her as they ran away.

She continued fingering her self and started pushing in another finger. She pushed it in and pinched her clit and started cumming, She came all over her thongs and towel as she relaxed. She fell asleep on the towel for two hours and woke up. She got up and rolled up the towel and pulled her thongs up.

She walked back and put set the towel down inside. She walked back out and looked around, She saw a little walk way that led in the forest. "That will be fun to walk through tomorrow, Checking out the forest and coming back." She said.

She went in and watched some T.v. for a couple hours. Time flew by as she started getting hot, She opened the windows wide open and sat down again feeling the cold air. "Guess a little porn won't hurt..." She said.

She turned it to hardcore porn and watched it. She pulled her thongs down again and masturbated to it. She moaned out loud and it echoed through out the forest and house. She again, Came on her thongs keeping them soaked. She turned the T.v. off and went in the jacuzzi. She got in and turned it on. She closed her eyes and settled down. It was close to ten when she got out. She took a shower, put her bikini suit in the dryer and got all settled in bed.

She turned off the light and fell asleep. The next morning she woke up. Ate breakfast. And went to the dryer. It was opened, and her bikini wasn't there. It wasn't even on for long. About two minutes. She wondered what happened. "Well I have loads more. So no worries."

She was still a little freaked from them missing. She watched the news until lunch time. She packed up some sandwiches and put on hiking boots. She got all set for going in the forest and took off. She had loose shorts on, And a not much buttoned shirt. She went up hills and down. Seeing tiny waterfalls and taking pictures with her cell phone.

She then ended up with two paths. They both had signs. One led up a mountain, and the other to a waterfall. She decided to go to the waterfall instead. She went there and sat down looking at it. She stood up and started taking pictures, She didn't notice the green snake like creatures hanging from the trees watching her..

She bended down to look at the water, Her shorts gave a view of her ass crack as the weird snake like things watched. She ate and turned around. The tentacle things were already gone as she headed back to the house. She got back and made dinner because it was already dark. She was out for a long time. She ate and took a shower. She walked out and headed to her room with her robe on. She dried her hair and got in bed.

She didn't want to change so she just stood in her robe. She slowly fell asleep.. While asleep, the green tentacles slithered in through her windows. They searched the house finding all her clothes. They went upstairs into the bathroom and saw her panties and bra in there. They then went into her bedroom and saw her out cold on the bed.

They slithered in her covers and one went in between her legs under her robe seeing she had nothing else on! They pulled down the covers and wrapped around her breasts through the robe. Her cute pink nipples were showing through the robe and made the tentacles pulse once. They undid the robe and took it off the sleeping beauty. They slowly wrapped around her cute tiny tits and rubbed her nipples making them grow hard.

The tentacles became moist and wet. Two slowly and gently attached to her nipples and sucked on them seeing if they can get milk out, The beauty let out small moans as she became wet in her sleep. They continued sucking on her hard nipples still not getting any milk, But her breasts became wet from the wetness on the tentacles. They pulsed again. One rubbed her clit and she started moaning non stop now. She was in such good pleasure she didn't even wake up.

It attached to her clit and slowly sucked on it. She continued moaning, One wrapped around her waist slowly and felt her soft skin. Two wrapped around her hands and they felt the same. Two massages both her inner thighs making her relaxed while two wrapped above her feet.

One started rubbing her nice pussy in a sweet pattern, She grew wetter as the tentacles pulsed again. She started going in a conscious state, She felt her body being touched but couldn't wake up though. She felt everything that was happening to her, she grew some will and stopped moaning. It was hard though, They explored her body and her body was building up on pleasure. She could feel her pussy wet as it started dripping on the bed sheets.

It finally pulled back, She let out a deep breath as she started going back to sleep, but then. The tentacle shot directly in her pussy. Her eyes widened as she awoke, A tentacle shot in her mouth to yield her screams, The tentacle in her warm pussy grew harder. It started thrusting only a few inches in her pussy, Giving her a complete tease till she was ready for it to go deeper. The one in her mouth rubbed its self against her tongue, It let out a small amount of liquid that made it taste like her favorite lollipop.

She started sucking on the one in her mouth as she blushed, She already wanted more. The tentacle pushes much more deeper inside her, It pushed so hard it looked like it was going to come out of her belly, But it wasn't. It just pushed against her walls looking like it was, Samantha has never felt anything like this. A thin creature fucking her madly. She looked down at her belly and thought to her self "Is it going to go straight through me?!"

(If you're having trouble imagining what it looks like, Think of it like this. There is a tentacle going deep inside her and pushing against her walls so hard it looks like its going to rip open a hole and come out of her belly, So its like a baby pushes against her belly and you can actually see its hand shape, All five fingers and what not.)

It continues pushing. She blushed more until her cheeks became dark red. They raised her in the air as the tentacle pulled out and came on the bed. It came a full water bottle on the bed as her pussy was dripping wet. She begged for more, A thicker. More wider one came up to her push, Two thin tentacles pulled her pussy lips apart and the monster tentacle pushed inside her.

It did the same as the other. It pushed against her harder making a bulge appear on her belly again, Just more giant. She loved it. Then, Her nipples were more sensitive. But still no milk. Two other tentacles came up to them. They didn't have cock tip. Just round with a opening hole. Two tiny tiny needles came out and pushed in her nipple holes. They released a liquid that made her breasts become more sensitive.

Her breasts started throbbing by them selves. She couldn't believe the feeling she had, She felt milk in them now. Her nipples leaked milk now, They attached to her nipples and sucked on them. Drinking her sweet milk. She moaned as the one in her mouth pulled out and came on her pillows. Another one went in her mouth after.

Her mind was cluttered of being fucked. She wanted this to last forever. The tentacles sucking on her nipples released very tiny and sharp teeth in them, So they had a grip. The pulled on them while sucking making her gasp. She finally came out of her pussy and blushed with the tentacle in her mouth... but they didn't stop. They kept fucking her.

But she didn't give the slightest of caring. They pulsed again as she felt them pulse. Then, it pulled out. She felt a small one poke her tight little asshole. The one came out of her mouth. "Ah! Iv never been fucked there!"

The tentacles liked hearing that. The tiny tentacle fitted her asshole perfectly. It pushed its tip in her ass and she gasped from it. The one shot back in her mouth as the one started thrusting in her asshole, It was thrusting so deep it was going in her intestine. She could feel it curve in her large intestine and moaned "Ah fuck! So good!"

The tentacles pulsed again. The tentacle exploring her large intestine finally started pushing. She felt it go so deep and go in weird spots.. Before she knew it. The one in her mouth came out and she felt something come up her throat and out her mouth. The tentacle came out her mouth while still inside her body. It came out about two feet so it would pull a few inches back and thrust back in. She gagged on it while it was there. But, She came again. From so much pleasure and excitement she couldn't take it.

She came all over the sheets and her eyes rolled up. The tentacles squeezed her tits and others drank her milk. She then felt the big one push back inside her pussy and pushed against her wall. It almost felt like it was about to rip her apart, But it didn't. A different type went up to her clitoris. It had a puffy end and tiny little needle in it. It attached to her clit and the tiny needles went in her clit. It started vibrating driving her insane.

She eventually couldn't stop cumming. Orgasm after orgasm. Maker her weaker. They brought her into the basement and continued on. She was now captured by the tentacles from pure pleasure. Her mind was corrupted from sex and have not a single piece of will power to fight off the pleasure. Her vacation time passed by as she was reported missing. But she was still there, Deep in the dark basement being fucked continuously.

Back in the city one of her best friends Daisy realized Samantha hasn't returned from her vacation. Daisy is older than Samantha. By four years. So Daisy is twenty-four. She weighed a bit more, She had a nice body as well. Just a tiny bit bigger than Samantha's. She had bigger breasts, C Cup to be precise. Nice long legs, She has been fucked in all holes and is more experienced in sex. Nice blond hair. Clear yellow eyes. And a nice round ass.

Daisy got worried. She packed up and went there. It took her five hours to get there. She pulled in seeing her car still there and the windows wide open, The basement door was shut so Daisy couldn't hear a thing. Daisy unpacked her things and searched around the house, She went up stairs and went into the bed room, She saw the old cum stains all over the bed and said "Oh my god! Was she raped and kidnapped?!"

She got worried and went out searching. It was getting dark so she grabbed a flash light. She ran out to the beach and could barely see so she flicked it on and looked out everywhere. She didn't see anything, "SAMANTHA!" She yelled out.

No reply, Until she heard glass break at the house and the lights go out. She got scared. She slowly started walking back. Tentacles from the forest slithered down and followed her, The other tentacles in the basement were still having fun with Samantha. And she was enjoying it. A tentacle tripped her as she fell to the floor and the flash light broke.

She laid there scared as fuck, One of the tentacles was secretly unbuttoning her jeans and pulled down her zipper. When she heard her zipper pull down she got up and ran in the forest like hell. Her jeans were slowly sliding down as she tripped from root. She fell to the ground and acted like she was dead.

But the tentacles knew she wasn't dead. They saw her breathing heavy. They slowly slithered up to her blending in with the grass. She rolled over looking around not seeing a thing. One of them was placed right between her legs, but blended in just enough to look like grass. She closed her eyes in relief as it aimed up and went under her shirt in a instant, She got up and saw something slithering around in her shirt.

"Ah! What in the fucking hell!"

It ripped her shirt off as they pulled down her jeans and took them off. She turned around and bolted into a nest of tentacles, It was like walking into thick cobweb that you can't move. They had her. All wrapped around her waist, chest, neck, forehead, arms, and legs. Two wrapped around her bra and made her tits pop out they squeezed so hard. "Ow! Stop that!" Daisy yelled.

They whipped her ass making her panties fall off, They whipped her ass cheeks more and more making them dark red. One placed between them as two pushed her ass cheeks together to squeeze the tentacle in between, It started thrusting back and fourth fucking her ass cheeks. They injected the same liquid in her nipples and made her leak milk.

Daisy leaked more milk though, The tentacles pulled on her breasts and made milk squirt out onto the grass. The tentacles pulsed as the one started teasing her asshole. She started enjoying it ever so slightly. Her nipples shooting out milk, Her asshole being teased, Her red ass cheeks. Two went in her hands as she started stroking them, One went up to her mouth as she licked the tip.

One pushed in her pussy and started fucking her hard. It didn't do what the others did to Samantha, this one just wanted to fuck her. It uterus. It went in and out of it. Fucked her hard and fast. The tentacle went in her mouth and went down her throat. It went in and out. The one pushed in her asshole and fucked her rapidly. They brought her into the house basement to show her Samantha being ravaged by tentacles.

Daisy couldn't help but enjoy watching Samantha be fucked in every hole. Two more tentacles started going inside her pussy as another went in her mouth, Two small ones went in her ass as they put the to girls face to face being fucked. The ones left Daisy's mouth as the one that went from Samantha's asshole and came out of her mouth, It then went from there into Daisy's mouth. So while fucking Samantha's ass and mouth, Its also fucking Daisy's.

The girls had become dolls to the tentacles, Fucked till they die. Other tentacles came by and cleaned out the house, Making it look brand new... And used strength to remove the cars. As if no one was there. But the two girls were there. But no one else did...