Samantha's Career Ch. 02

Story Info
Master and Mistress show Samantha a good time
2.2k words
4.2
36.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha, who had been laying awake for hours thanks to her recent punishment, wished that her master had left her untied.

The punishment had really been a doozy. She had tried to betray her master's orders by spitting out instead of swallowing the generous load he had shot in her mouth, and then to make things worse had tried to run away until he was less mad rather than face the consequences directly and subserviently. As a result, he had spanked her fifty times with his bare hand, right on her ass. This wasn't so bad on its own, but when Mistress got back from her day trip she was so enraged that she applied another fifty strokes with her engraved wooden paddle. She could now, if she looked in a mirror, see the words "slut" and "slave" written across her ass in bruises. Mistress was unforgiving.

To make this worse, then she had forced Samantha to wear a devious variation on the chastity belt- a steel belt with two small rings in the front and a little tab that covered her pussy but not her ass. She had tied Samantha's hands together to the first ring, and then attached a small, silent vibrator to the second one. The vibration transmitted through the steel and very gently buzzed against her clit until she couldn't handle it anymore, begging, almost crying to be allowed to come- and instead Mistress had sent her to bed alone, with a burning ass and a soaking wet pussy.

The door opened. Mistress walked in- Samantha could tell by the long cigarette holder and the extremely expensive, extremely subtle, extremely seductive perfume she wore. Both only intensified her need.

"Mistress!" She cried out, trying not to sound desperate.

"I'm here, slave. Are you sorry for what you did today?"

"Yes! Yes! So sorry, ma'am, so sorry!"

"What was it you did wrong?"

She gulped. She hated enumerating her sins- it only made that secret voice in her cry out for more punishment.

"I... didn't obey Master's order?"

Mistress's cool, cruel hands were at Samantha's breasts. First one, then the other nipple was kneaded and gently plucked to diamond hardness as Samantha cooed her approval and tried to grind against the still-buzzing belt. Then, suddenly, mistress produced a pair of steel clamps and tightened them down on each nipple.

Samantha cried out in raw agony. Another indignity visited on her helpless body! The two clamps were ice cold- Mistress always kept them in the freezer between "educational sessions"- and the chain that connected them was leaving a freezing trail across her delicate pale cleavage. She writhed and moaned.

Mistress put a stop to it with a tug on the chain. "What did you do wrong, slave?"

"I didn't swallow Master's come when he ordered me to! I didn't swallow his come! I'm sorry Mistress! I'm so sorry!"

"Good girl..." Mistress, now that she had what she wanted (which was always obedience), was magnanimous. "Take the chain in your mouth, then roll over so I can see how your poor bottom is holding up."

Samantha did as she was told, gathering the chain that bound her nipple clips into her mouth and rolling over despited the twisting pressure this put on her tormented breasts. Mistress gasped theatrically at her hot crimson buttocks, with the words that defined her role written in purple across each cheek. "My poor dear! You should have told me! You must be aching..." Mistress ran a soothing hand across her ass. "I'm so sorry, slave... I brought some ointment. Do you want it?"

"Mmm!" Samantha said, talking around the chain in her mouth.

Mistress patted the back of her head, then drew a fine silver bottle and pair of rubber gloves out of her purse. Samantha watched as she poured the creamy liquid into her gloved hands, then began to massage and knead it into her poor ravaged buttocks, at first paying special attention to the words, then moving in towards her rosebud. Samantha almost unconsciously arched her hips up, bringing herself and her tortured, desperate sex closer to Mistress's soothing hands. Mistress obliged, rubbing the cool soothing cream into her rosebud until it was thoroughly slick. Then, she gently, almost lovingly, slipped a finger inside her. Samantha moaned in pleasure as the Mistress's skilled finger made its way up inside her and then probing that special place in her ass that led straight to her g-spot. Mistress began to gently pump in and out, her lubed-up finger sliding easily in and out of Samantha's slick ass, prodding her g-spot. After hours of senseless, maddening clitoral vibration, Samantha could probably have come from a good backrub, but this was an embarrassment of riches, her body being lovingly pleasured by her exquisitely skilled owner's hands. Mistress leaned forward until Samantha felt her warm breath against her back. "Do you want to come, little slave?"

"Mmm!" She knew better than to let the chain fall from her mouth.

Mistress paused for a moment, gently working her rosebud, then slipped another finger inside. With two, she was able to vastly increase the maddening pleasure, driving Samantha closer and closer to the edge.

"Take off the clips for me," Mistress whispered. "Pull them off, slut, or I'll never let you come."

Samantha tried, pulling with all her might, but the pain was too much. Mistress redoubled her efforts, bringing Samantha's pleasure to a new height. "Pull them off or I'll stop!" Her voice was louder now, and an obvious threat. "Pull, you whore bitch, pull! Swallow that chain like it was my husband's cum!"

Samantha struggled and yanked. Her nipples were twin points of agony even as her pelvis filled with white-hot pleasure, her breasts were two tortured mounds. The sheet against her felt like sandpaper above the waist and angel's wings below it. It was unbelievable, unbearable, and the only way it would end happily was with one mighty tug. She yanked, and the steel clips pulled off her, leaving only bruised purple flesh as a reminder. Mistress saw and with a few extra delicate strokes inside her ass pushed Samantha to a screaming, gasping, clenching orgasm.

When she was finished, Mistress reached around her still-twitching hips and pulled the vibrator free from the belt. "Now hand me the clips, Samantha."

Knowing better than to delay, Samantha struggled onto her knees. The Mistress stripped off her gloves, then held out her hand and Samantha let the clips fall from her mouth. "Good girl. Now you can sleep, yes?"

Samantha nodded vigorously. "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress!"

"Good... but you won't be, not just yet." She stood up and pulled up her skirt, revealing her as-always perfectly trimmed dark patch and her perfect curved hips, as hard and pale and beautiful as if she was carved from marble. "Master and I are going to share you tonight, and I would advise being extremely good, if you don't want to spend all night with the clips and vibrator on. "

"Mistress! Please no! That would be too much!"

Master entered. "Have you told her?"

Mistress smiled the inviting, entrancing smile she always did when she was about to witness something cruel. "I told her that we would be using her tonight, but not how you would be taking her... I suppose she knows what she's to do with me." She undid a button and her skirt shivered down, her classy, very expensive sweater stretched tight over her large breasts remaining on, her perpetual cigarette holder in its accustomed place. She took a drag and settled gracefully down on the bed, her legs apart, revealing her slick cunt right in front of Samantha's eyes.

"Well then," Master said, grinningly letting his pants fall to the floor, "If you haven't told her, I guess it'll have to be a surprise."

"No surprises!" Samantha gasped, at the Mistress's pleased look. "Please Mistress! You know I don't have much practice..."

"Doing what, slave?"

"Licking... your, ah... Ma'am, I just haven't..."

"Eating my pussy, you mean?" Mistress' eyes lit up with pleasure at her slave's discomfort. "Going down on me? Sucking my pearl? Tonguing my openings- both of them?"

"Yes Mistress! OH!" She felt Master's bare, lubricated cock against her rosebud. "No, Master! I don't have much- AH- I haven't done that in-"

Mistress grabbed her chin cruelly. "You're about to get some practice in both areas." She grinned wickedly. "Don't worry, for one you've just got to grit your teeth and bear it... and for the other, you've just got to open your mouth and lick. It's a delightful challenge, to balance one against the other.

"Now," she said, settling back against the iron bedstead, using two fingers to spread her labia, "Lick me, you slut, while your Master gets the use of your ass."

Samantha tentatively stretched out her tongue and touched it to the tender pink flower of her Mistress's cunt. Just as she was beginning to like the taste- a kind of sweet sweat, mixed with the intoxicating scent of a powerful woman in heat, and always that maddening perfume- Master began to bear down into her rear entrance. She moaned at the pressure, but Mistress had done a very good job stretching her out, and that cream hadn't been for her wounded butt at all- it was an utterly fantastic lubricant, making her ass a tight but manageable passageway for the Master's oversized cock.

She began to lick in earnest at her Mistress, running her tongue along both labia before planting three kisses- one on her clit, one of her opening, and one on her rosebud- and beginning a long process of remembering and using every trick every one of those horny boys- and those few, secret, gifted girls- had ever used on her. Meanwhile, Master's unbelievable patience was availing him, as millimeter by millimeter his iron-hard cock slid into her slick opening. She moaned into Mistress's pussy- the vibration drawing a moan from her as well- it had been a long time since she'd let a man possess her this way, and the sensation was not altogether unwelcome.

Mistress began to take an active hand in her pleasure. "Stop tonguing my clit, Samantha, I'm not ready to come..." She moved her hands down and spread her buttocks, revealing her always-perfectly-waxed pink rosebud. "Start here and work your way up. You're not even worthy of tasting my nectar, are you?"

"No Mistress," Samantha said, then flicked her tongue across her Mistress's taut asshole, teasing the opening with her expert tongue. This she had done before. Mistress moaned again and shifted. "More, deeper, work that tongue into me..."

She cried out as Samantha did as she was told, then grabbed her hair and pulled her up a little. "My opening, now. Tongue-fuck me or I'll have you caned in front of everyone tomorrow."

Samantha didn't know why she was being so threatening. Mistress's cunt was sweet and wet and watching her get pleasure so directly and easily made her feel powerful- an illusion that Master's insistent penetration belied. He was rocking back and forth, moving less than an inch on each stroke, but his breath was tight and she could feel his balls slap against her thighs, high up and tight- her ass must be affording him some special pleasure, she thought triumphantly.

Samantha forced her tongue into Mistress's cunt, slavishly working her g-spot, flicking it in and out. The hot gasps and moans that her Master's slow cock drew from her made her just that much better at eating pussy.

After one of these Mistress gasped and shouted, "Now my clit! Work my clit, make me come, you little slut. You've earned that privilege..." She yanked Samantha's hair up, cruelly, then ground her pussy against her face. "Lick me, slave... kiss and suck my pearl, and you better be good, or I'll punish you..." Mistress spread herself with two fingers, and Samantha could see the little pink nub of her clit nestled like a pearl between her labia. Lovingly and tenderly, she extended her tongue and just very lightly flicked it. Mistress gasped with pleasure, and looked down at her slave with smiling eyes.

Master began to intensify his thrusts, making them shorter but faster. His fast hot breath was a counterpoint to the slow intense rhythm she began using on Mistress's sweet pussy, as she teased and tongued her.

It wasn't long until Master and Mistress were both poised on the edge of the brink, body tight and tense and responding urgently to her every flick, his body resting against her with a confident pressure as he fucked her round pert ass thoroughly.

Finally, Mistress's back arched and she let out with a cry of pleasure, almost operatic, and Master tightened and gasped against her. She felt his come jet into her ass at the same time Mistress's iron-hard thighs began to quiver as she melted into a mindblowing orgasm.

They laid there, in the dark, for a few moments- overwhelmed at the pleasure they had taken and given.

"Mistress?" Samantha finally asked, in a quiet voice."

"Yes, my pet?"

"Will you untie my hands?"

Mistress just laughed. "Why would I do a thing like that?"