Samantha's Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock is swinging in the air, swelled up ready to burst!

"No Sam! Please don't stop!" He blurts out "You know Bill is unfaithful"

I grab his cock hard and ask him what he means?

"I know he's fucked Millie!"

Millie? Who is Twenty Five; she is the daughter of Angie my cleaning lady. When Angie can't make it she subs for her. A hot little sexy Spanish girl, whom I suspected and even questioned Bill about, he'd always be coming home at lunch when she'd be here cleaning! I think to myself "Just how many women has he fucked?" I'm in a rage now, this has set me off!

There will be no more teasing now! I get back on my knees and start sucking his cock, and fondling his balls! He puts his hand on my head and with the other he grabs the base of his cock and starts jerking it in my mouth!

Tony's looking in the mirror he's really likes what he's seeing, he's breathing heavy and moaning. I pull him out and spit all over his hard cock. I wrap my hand around it and start to stroke him. Popping him back in my mouth I'm drooling all over and slobbering him all up!

"Oh Yea Sam, That's real nice!"

Tony's getting a wet sloppy blow job, but he's real anxious I can tell he's ready, he's not like my husband Bill who's cock I can suck for a long time without it spewing. But this isn't my asshole husband is it? Pulling him out of my hot mouth Tony's young cock now feels unbelievably swollen. He puts his hands on the back of my head and began thrusting in and out of my mouth reaching the back of my throat.

I reach around and start to tickle his ass, slowly I slide my finger tip into his ass, and he jerks forward realizing what was happening! I tried to pull away, but it was too late. Tony thrust one last time and held my face against his firm belly as he spurted load after load of sperm into my throat!

My mouth is so full of his young swelled cock I fought off the impulse to gag. His ass cheeks are clenching forward he just keeps Cumming! Reaching up and grabbing hold of his rigid member I hold him in my mouth swallowing all of it. Again there is so much of it; it must be nice to be Twenty One! He pulls out and his cock looks even bigger all spent!

My passion for sucking men off has really been filled between the Jamal last night and Tony! Should I feel guilty sucking off my niece's boyfriend? Why do I have a feeling she had something to do with it.

He sits down on the gym seat his spent cock just hanging to the side, I get up and stand over him he leans forward and puts his arms around me and starts to feel up my ass I don't want him to go but the kids will be home in awhile. He rubs his two fingers between my pouting pussy lips, I know what he's thinking I tell him "Oh Tony don't do that it feels too good! There will be another time, now get up and go to work your going to be late."

But he's persistent he's fingering my yearning pussy with his two fingers and I'm loving it. I start moving my hips forward my eyes are rolling back in my head, it feels so good, I move over him and sit on his spent member and start to roll my hips I think to myself "Maybe just a quickie!" That's when my door bell rings I jump up panicking!

"Oh Shit its Friday I completely forgot! My neighbors getting the kids off the bus and me and Marian are going to the P.T.A. Mom's meeting!" I kiss him on his forehead I tell him "Goodbye! No guarantees but maybe another time!"I warn him kindly that it's our little secret! "Please don't say anything to Danni and I'll make it up to you." I'm sure he understands what I meant.

What a way to start a morning, I'm proud of myself holding back, when I wanted to feel that hard young cock of his in me so bad! Well there will be other times; I'll make sure of that!! I run upstairs naked holding my shorts. "Hold on Marian I'll be out in a couple of minutes!"

12