Samantha's Final Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie was in particularly high spirits. In less than twenty minutes, she had guzzled down the first two drinks I'd made for her. It must have been a tough semester for her as well.

"Great party," she said, swaying slightly, "where's the bathroom?"

I pointed her in the direction of the bathroom off the kitchen.

"Congratulations," said Kathleen, joining us, "and what a nice house!"

"By the way," she added, after Sophie had wandered off, "there was a young woman asking about you in our department today."

"Oh?"

"A former grad student of yours."

A chill ran down my spine.

"Named?"

"Oh I don't know," said the older professor, "something with an 'S'."

"Samantha?"

"That's it!" she said, snapping her fingers in recognition.

"What did she want?"

"She said you'd invited her to the party tonight, but that she'd forgotten the address. I told her that I couldn't give out your address and that she'd have to talk to you herself."

"I didn't invite her," I stammered.

"I figured," said Kathleen, "let me guess -- she wanted to do a little 'extra credit' with her handsome young professor?"

"Something like that probably," I muttered, "but I made it clear that her behavior was inappropriate."

"Good for you."

She walked off in search of the appetizers.

Sophie reappeared less than a minute later.

"Alec," she said, smiling in a way I'd never seen her do before, "I really have to go, but the bathroom downstairs is occupied. Do you have another one I could use? Surely there's one upstairs..."

I tried not to panic. The only other bathroom in the house was off of the master bedroom, where Samantha was currently restrained behind the louvered doors of the walk-in closet.

"Um," I started.

"Thanks!" she said, and turned to climb the stairs.

"Wait!" I called, grabbing her by the shoulder, "the bathroom's not -- it's not clean!"

"I don't mind."

She started walking up the stairs.

"I mean," I started again, "the toilet's not working. It overflows every time I flush."

"Probably a problem with the tank. Let me take a look at it, I've fixed dozens," she said, unfazed.

"It's just that I'd rather do it myself, after the party."

Just then, Kathleen returned.

"Are we going on a tour?" she asked when she saw the two of us on the stairs.

"What a great idea!" Sophie giggled like a girl, "you're not hiding anything from us up there are you, Alec?"

"What? No." I was worried I was beginning to seem flustered.

Just then, Prof. Lincoln from the English department came around the corner.

"Bathroom's free! You were waiting, weren't you Sophie?"

Sophie looked at me.

"Yes," she said, coming back down the stairs, "thanks."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I promise to give you a tour some other time," I said to Kathleen.

"It's a deal."

"But that reminds me," I said, "I have to replenish the bar. The wine's upstairs. Would you excuse me for a minute?"

"Of course."

I went upstairs and back into the master bedroom. After carefully locking the door behind me, I turned on the light. I could hear Samantha moan through her panties.

I threw open the doors to the walk-in closet and pulled the cord connected to a bare overhead bulb that illuminated the small room.

Samantha was just where I'd left her, looking at once beautiful and degraded. She sat in the wooden chair, her hands still securely held behind her back with the padded handcuffs. Her hair was mused, her makeup smeared, and my semen, now dried, still clung the side of her face. I reached down between her legs. Still quite wet.

"You little whore," I said, stroking her clit with my finger, "you love being degraded like this don't you?"

"Mmm mmm," she moaned through the panty-gag.

"I'm going to use you like the little slut that you are," I said, pulling out my cock, which had gotten so hard from the sight of her that it was uncomfortable to keep in my pants.

WHACK!

I slapped her face with my erect penis, leaving a red streak across her cheek.

"This is how sluts are treated, Samantha. This is exactly what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Mmm hmmm," she moaned enthusiastically through her gag.

I continued to rub her pussy with one hand while I pulled her head back with the other hand.

"Such a pretty girl," I said, looking into her eyes, "yet such a debased slut. We're going to have a lot of fun together."

"Mmm," she moaned, on the brink of orgasm.

I stopped abruptly.

"The first thing you have to learn," I said, "is that you must earn your orgasms."

She whimpered, trying to no avail to rub her throbbing pussy on the wooden chair.

I was still sporting a raging hard-on.

"We need to do something about this first, don't we?"

She moaned.

"Spit out your gag."

She spat out her panties, but I covered her mouth with my hand before she could say anything.

I lifted her out of the chair and placed her on her knees on the floor. Her hands were still secured tightly behind her back by the cuffs.

"Samantha," I said, looking down at her, "you are not to say a word unless I tell you to. If you do, our entire relationship will be over. Is that clear?"

She nodded.

I took off my belt. Her eyes widened.

"Suck my cock, slut!"

I shoved my aching prick into her mouth for the second time that day, while I coiled my belt in the other hand.

CRACK!

My belt came down hard across her ass. Samantha's moan sent pleasant sensations through my cock.

CRACK!

I spanked her again with the belt, this time on the other cheek. She moaned again and looked up at me pleadingly.

CRACK!

Tears came to her eyes as I landed the third blow. She was sucking me so hard now I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. I dropped the belt, then pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her hair back.

"Look at me, slut."

She looked up at me, tears running down her cheeks.

It was an amazing sight. The beautiful 24-year-old graduate student who I'd fallen in love with over the last few months was on her knees in front of me, completely submissive to my every wish.

I came even harder than the first time that day, coating Samantha's face with my sperm. She snaked her tongue out, trying to lap up my hot seed, but she only succeeded in clearing off the space around her mouth. I picked her up and placed her in the chair once more, careful to avoid getting semen on my clothing.

"You look like a degraded little whore," I said, relishing the sight, "I've got to get a picture of this."

I took out a digital camera and snapped a photo of the young graduate student sitting in the chair with her arms behind her back, her face covered in my seed.

"How do you feel, Samantha?"

"Like a dirty slut," she replied, still visibly aroused.

"I bet you want to come, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

I grabbed a towel from a nearby closet shelf and wiped the cum from her face.

"You can open your eyes now, slut."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me pleadingly. I reached down between her legs and began to fondle her pussy once again, slowly teasing her clit with my fingers until she was whimpering in anticipation. Then I stopped abruptly.

"Sorry, slut. I have to get back to my guests!"

Samantha moaned in frustration. I gave her pussy a little spank with my hand, then picked up her panties from the floor and stuffed them back into her mouth.

I pulled the cord for the light and closed the closet doors behind me. Then I grabbed two bottles of wine from the carton next to my bed and went back downstairs to re-join my guests.

No one seemed to have noticed my absence. For the next hour or so, I mingled with the guests. As I expected, they began to trickle out early, around 7 pm. After all, there was still final grading to be done!

Sophie and Jacques Fournier were the last to leave, sitting huddled together on the front steps, exchanging what seemed to be amusing stories.

"Alec," said Sophie, "we're not bothering you are we? Keeping you from something?"

"Of course not," I lied.

"Good," said Sophie, looking at Jacques and laughing.

"What's so funny?" I tried not to sound aggravated.

"We know," she said, looking up at me.

"About what?"

"Everything."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I don't understand what you're talking about!"

"Samantha," she said, giggling.

"How do you think she knew there was a party tonight?" said Jacques, chuckling.

I was stunned.

"I found that dirty little note that she wrote you a few months ago, confirming what I already suspected," said Sophie, "I put it on your car windshield, remember?"

I stood there in astonished silence.

"I e-mailed her and told her that it would be in your best interest if she refrained from physical contact with you until after you'd been granted tenure."

"So you knew?" I started.

"Yes," said Sophie, looking at Professor Fournier, "and Jacques knew as well."

"Your expression that day in the bathroom was priceless!" he laughed.

I turned red with embarrassment.

"I just wanted to make sure that the rules were enforced," said Sophie, "but I couldn't stand in the way of true love. After all, she's not your student anymore, and you're tenured, so have a good time! I gave her the address and told her to show up early and surprise you."

"You should have seen the look on his face when I tried to go upstairs," she said to Jacques, who was grinning ear to ear, "like he was going to have a heart attack."

"I have no idea what you're doing with her up there," said Sophie, standing up and preparing to leave, "wait," she said, leaning drunkenly on Jacques' arm and laughing, "I actually have a pretty good idea -- after all, I read that note and saw some of her e-mails to you!"

"Have a good night!" called Jacques as he and Sophie walked arm-in-arm down the driveway away from my house.

"You too!" I called after them.

I closed and locked the front door behind them. Samantha and I were alone at last.

I slowly walked back upstairs, taking my time as I opened the bedroom door and walked back over to the closet.

"Well my little slut," I said, "we're all alone now. We can do all of those whorish things that you've been dying to do."

She moaned through her panties.

"First," I said, picking her up out of the chair and putting her on the floor, "we're going to continue with your spanking."

I pulled the panties out of her mouth.

"No, professor," she said, "please no more spanking. I'll be a good girl."

"Now Samantha," I said, looking down at her, "do you remember all the trouble you caused me? Leaving your panties in my office desk, mailing me inappropriate pictures of yourself?"

"Yes sir."

"Don't you agree that I should punish you with a proper spanking?"

"Yes sir."

"Good," I said, sitting down in the chair that she had been seated in for most of the party.

"You may stand."

She struggled to right herself with her hands still secured behind her back. I pulled her up.

"Such a beautiful young woman," I said, examining her pert breasts and shapely hips, tracing her curves with my fingertips.

I pulled her over my lap, savoring the moment before the spanking began. She trembled in anticipation.

"Samantha," I said, "I'm going to start by spanking you with my hand."

"Yes sir," she murmured.

"Each time I pause the spanking, you're going to repeat the words 'I am a dirty whore'."

She was silent.

"Is that clear, young lady?"

I smacked her ass with my open hand. Hard.

"OUCH!"

"What was that, young lady? I didn't hear you!"

SMACK!

I left yet another red welt on her ass, which was almost completely covered by the previous spankings I'd already given her.

"I'm a dirty whore."

"That's better!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

She was wriggling in my lap now, her pussy dripping wet. I still hadn't allowed her to come.

"I'm a dirty whore," she stammered.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I delivered three more sharp blows, landing the final one directly on her pussy. She moaned in pleasure.

"I'm a --," she started, choking back a sob.

SMACK!

"Dirty whore," she finished, gasping in pleasure and pain.

"Good girl," I said, reaching between her legs and massaging her pussy and clit.

"Oh please professor," she moaned, "let me come."

"Not just yet, young lady," I said, pausing my attentions to her clit, "Don't you think that your transgression warrants a slightly more severe punishment?"

"No sir," she pleaded, "I've learned my lesson, sir."

"I wish I could believe you, slut."

I uncuffed her hands.

"You may stand."

"But," she protested, clearly aroused beyond belief.

"Stand."

She pivoted off my lap and stood next to me.

"We're moving into the bedroom."

I stood and opened the closet doors and gestured towards the bed.

"Bend over the bed, slut."

She stood at the edge of the bed, trembling in anticipation, her reddened ass exposed to the cool air of the bedroom. I walked to the nightstand, where I'd deposited her purse earlier.

I opened it, rummaging through the contents. To my delight, I found the two items I'd been hoping to find: a tube of lipstick and a hairbrush.

"This lipstick," I said, "looks just like the tube that you used to masturbate in my class."

"Yes sir," she murmured, still face-down on the bed.

"And this hairbrush," I said, "looks like it would be a good tool for the rest of your punishment."

"Please, no," she moaned, "just let me come."

I walked back to the bed where she was bent over, then I rubbed the pointy side of the hairbrush slowly across her sore ass.

"Please," she whimpered, "let me come, professor."

I flipped the hairbrush over to the smooth side and continued to rub her buttocks.

"All in good time," I said, drawing the hairbrush back.

I enjoyed Samantha's gasp as she anticipated my blow. I let her wait several long seconds.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I landed three blows in rapid succession on her abused ass.

She was crying in frustration, so close to coming that I knew the slightest touch from me would set her off.

"What do you say, slut?"

"I'm a dirty whore," she repeated through sobs.

"That's a good girl."

I brushed her clit ever so slightly with my fingertip, and set off an explosion.

Samantha's entire body tensed and released rapidly as wave after wave of pleasure passed over her.

"I'M COMING!" she cried.

After lying on the bed for a full minute, she rolled off of it and back onto the floor, looking up at me with a flushed face and tear-stained eyes.

"Thank you professor," she said, "I've been craving that for a long time."

"My pleasure, slut."

"Now," I said, reaching for the tube of lipstick, "about this lipstick."

"What about it?"

"I recall from the pictures you sent me that you enjoy writing slutty things on your own body."

"Maybe," she answered coyly.

"I think it's time to label you as the slut that you are."

I removed the cap on the lipstick and brushed the hair back from her forehead, exposing a clean writing surface.

"What are you writing, professor?"

"Cumslut," I said, tracing the letters across her forehead in lipstick, "and now I'm going to take a picture so we remember this moment for a long time."

I snapped a photo with my digital camera.

"You make me feel so degraded, professor! Like a filthy little slut," she said, smiling up at me.

"Good. But there's one thing that we haven't done yet, slut."

"What's that?" she asked.

"I haven't taken your ass."

A look of terror crossed her face.

"Did you not believe I was serious, slut?"

"No sir," she said, "I mean yes sir."

"Get over here and take out my cock."

Samantha crawled up to me and unbuttoned my pants, eager to please. Easing the zipper down, she smiled as my cock sprang to attention for the third time that day.

"Oh professor," she said, "I love your cock. It's so big and thick."

"Stop talking and put it in your mouth."

She began slurping on my dick, running her tongue under the head, stopping to lick my balls.

"You're an expert cocksucker, Samantha."

"I'm a slut, remember?" she smiled up at me.

"Rub your pussy while you suck me, slut."

Before long, my cock was hard as bone. I knew it would take me much longer to come this time around.

"That's good, slut," I said, "get your ass in the air. I'm going to fuck your little cunt."

Samantha eagerly turned and presented her reddened ass to me. I slowly slid my cock inside.

"You're still quite tight for such a little slut," I said.

I grabbed her hair at the nape of her neck and began to fuck her.

"You love this, don't you?"

"Yes, professor," she moaned, "fuck your little slut. Fuck my little pussy with your big cock."

I slapped her ass with my free hand.

"Ouch," she moaned, "hurt me professor! Hurt me with that big cock!"

I fucked her even faster. Despite the wonderful sight of my cock disappearing into her petite pussy, I was nowhere near coming.

I removed my cock and went to the nightstand where I kept a bottle of lube. I squirted some onto my finger and slowly worked it into her ass. Then I pushed my cock back into her sopping pussy.

"You like having my finger in your ass you little slut, don't you?"

"Yes sir," she moaned as I fucked her.

"Would you like me to fuck your ass, slut?"

"No sir," she moaned, "please no sir."

"Why not?"

I began to work my finger even farther into her ass, making sure it was nice and lubed.

"It's too big."

"What's too big?"

"Your cock, professor!"

"I see," I said, removing my rock-hard cock from her pussy and placing it against her ass sphincter, "unfortunately, I'm going to take your ass anyway. It belongs to me, after all."

She began to moan as I slowly worked my cock into her tiny asshole. I went slowly, but it seemed to take forever until I was all the way inside.

"You're amazingly tight back here, Samantha."

"Yes sir," she moaned, "it hurts a little, sir."

"Is this the first time you've been ass-fucked, Samantha?"

"Yes sir."

"Who does this ass belong to, Samantha?"

"You, sir."

"That's right you little slut," I said, and spanked her sharply, "and now you're going to beg for it."

"Please," she moaned.

"Please what, slut?"

"Please fuck my ass."

I began to pump her tight ass, slowly at first, and then faster and faster. It was an amazing feeling to finally be fucking my submissive student in her slutty ass. Her surrender to me was complete.

"Take that cock you little slut."

"Oh yes, professor," she moaned, "give it to me. I need it. I need it so bad."

"What are you?" I asked, slapping her ass.

She screamed, either out of pain, pleasure or both.

"I'M A SLUT PROFESSOR. I'M A SLUT FOR YOUR COCK!"

I began to fuck her as hard as I could.

"I'M COMING!" she screamed, and I felt her ass begin to tighten.

These final words were too much for me to take. I shot my load deep into her ass and collapsed beside her on the floor, cradling her in my arms.

For a long time we didn't speak. I may have fallen asleep. After a while, we moved to the bed, where I held her under the covers.

"You're the best teacher I've ever had," she cooed.

"And you're the perfect student," I said, "but such a slut!"

She smiled.

"Only for you, professor."

THE END

Thanks to all my readers for your encouraging comments and e-mails. Let me know if you've enjoyed this final installment!

12