Samantha's Married Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sedwick
Sedwick
1 Followers

Sitting alone in the livingroom the guilt began to rush over me. My own son had found evidence to my adulterous activities, my wife was so trusting that she never even suspected anything, and I was just another schmuck who cheated on his wife. Moreover, I had cheated on my wife with my niece, which added even more salt to the wound. While it was true that there was no blood relation between Samantha and I it still was sickening to realize that technically I had committed incest. I imagined myself on the Jerry Springer show explaining to the world what a scum bag I was.

But even as the guilt washed over me, my sexual desire for Samantha was still very intense. That night we all ate dinner together. My wife asked Samantha about how she liked San Diego State’s campus, and Samantha told her that it was great, and that she was probably going to attend there as soon as she finished up her AA degree in the winter. She was of course lying to my wife because she never actually made it to the campus being that she was busy having sex with me. After dinner we played Uno with the kids, where Samantha rubbed her feet up and down my legs under the table. Around 9 o’clock my wife declared that she was tired, and that she was going to bed. She asked me to put the kids to bed, and I agreed. After tucking the kids into bed and reading them a bed time story I made my way downstairs where I found Samantha in the living room giving me that look again.

“I don’t think that would be a very good idea.”

“Please, I need to feel you inside me.” She pleaded with me with pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. She reminded me of the little girl I had known 11 years ago.

“Not with the way you scream, we’d get caught for sure.”

“I promise I’ll be quite, I won’t make a sound.” Her mini skirt was riding up revealing her white cotton panties, and I could feel my resolve slipping away.

“OK, but we go into the garage and do it.” I said, as I led her by the hand. As soon as the door shut behind us we had our tongues in each other’s mouths. My hand was already slipping up her mini skirt and over her panties. She reached down and caressed my penis through my shorts. I ripped her T-shirt off, and peeled off her bra. I began sucking her breasts, devouring them, while my fingers worked magic on her vagina. Her moans grew louder and louder until I had to place my hand over her mouth.

“Not a sound, remember?”

She nodded, with the little girl look on her face that she had earlier begged me with. I pulled her panties down while she unbuttoned my shorts and slid them to the floor. Before I could go down on her, she was on her knees taking my rod deep into her throat. She sucked with great effort while she played with my testicles. Once or twice she slipped down to take my testicles in her mouth, and swish them around. My knees were growing week as I started to cum into her mouth. When she finished licking every drop of seaman from my throbbing member, I lifted her up and placed her on my work bench. I ate her out, licking at every surface in her love muffin until she squeaked with pleasure.

“I want to scream, it feels so good, oh Uncle Ken your amazing.” The sexy sound of her whispering at me from above only caused me to devour her more ferociously, and I could feel her hands pulling me deeper between her legs. A flood of juices rushed out of her as she rocked her body causing the whole work bench to shake. She breathed heavily, holding her breath occasionally to keep from screaming.

“Please fuck me now, please, oh please.” While she shuddered under the force of a heavy orgasm I stood up and spiked my manhood into her. I thrust into her with great force causing the workbench to smack against the wall. At first I was afraid that the noise would wake my wife, but as I approached my climax my fear of disturbing my wife’s slumber went right out the window. With each thrust I went in harder and harder until she was biting my shoulder, scratching my back, and shuddering uncontrollably. My own orgasm made me dizzy and I almost lost my balance as my cum shot deep inside of her.

I stood there using the work bench for support while she collapsed against my body. We stayed like that until we could regain our strength. I kissed her goodnight, took a shower, and went to bed. My wife curled up next to me as I climbed between the sheets. I began to cry as the realization of what I had done washed over me.

When the alarm went off the next morning I solemnly woke up and went into the bathroom. I couldn’t face my wife, because the guilt was just too great. My wife made breakfast. We all sat down to eat a wonderful breakfast, my wife, my kids and my incestuous mistress. My appetite was some what lacking. I did my best to hide my guilt, hiding my feelings behind my newspaper. After breakfast it was time for Samantha to go home. Since I was going into work that day anyway I gave her a ride to the airport. all the way to the airport we said nothing to each other. But as we pulled up to the departing flights curb, and I got out to help her with her bags, she explained to me what had happened over the weekend. She told me that she never intended to tour San Diego State’s campus.

Since she was a little girl she had always had a crush on me. When she was going through high school she would often masturbate and fantasize that I was making love to her. When ever she had sex she imagined that I was the boy on top of her, and over time she became obsessed with the idea of having sex with me. She knew what she was doing the moment she arrived at my doorstep on Friday afternoon. Samantha had come to my house to seduce me, and she said that it was made all the more easier by the coincidence of my wife leaving for the weekend. She told me that I shouldn’t feel guilty because I didn’t stand a chance.

“I know how hot I am, and I knew that you wouldn’t be able to resist me. All the blame rests on my shoulders. You have a happy marriage, and I don’t want to ruin that. If you ever feel like making love to me again, feel free to call me. You were the best lover that I have ever had. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.” With that she turned and walked to her gate.

“Bye, Samantha.” was all I said. She turned quickly, gave me that mischievous smile and faded into the airport crowds. I thought about what she said, and the pain of guilt and regret left me. Sure, I knew I was partly to blame, but it is true that I didn’t have a chance. She wanted me, and she was going to get me whether I liked it or not. I accept that. I’ve never told my wife, and she has never suspected a thing. I’m still happily married, and I look forward to our next visit from Samantha.

Sedwick
Sedwick
1 Followers
12