Samantha's Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers

Brain immediately spoke with me about this infraction, on the phone, and I came up with her punishment. He would be allowed to fuck her, but as punishment, soon as she neared climax, he had to stop. He could cum on her or in her mouth, but she would not be allowed to cum. She didn't know that, of course, so when he told her to get on her hands and knees, she thought she was going to get it good. He held the phone's video close and slammed his entire fat cock into her gapping pussy. I heard her grunt loudly as she arched up to meet him. He absolutely hammered her for about three minutes, and just as she began wiggling back more vigorously, he pulled out and shot his load all over her ass cheeks and told her to clean off his cock with her mouth. He left, once he'd admonished her about not touching her pussy or the cameras around the house would pick it up. I could hear her sobbing in frustration for a long time before she got up and showered. I loved it.

Then one morning Brian caught her masturbating. He immediately called me and handed her the phone.

"I am so sorry, Sir. I promise I won't ever do it again. Promise. Okay?"

"Now, sweetheart, you know you have to be punished for this. I simply cannot just let it go."

Brian took the phone back and I told him, "Fuck her in the ass, Brian. She is not to cum."

"Yes, Sir."

He arranged the Skype camera so it had a clear field of sight, told her to bend over the back of a chair, and pull her ass cheeks apart. At this point, she realized what was about to happen. "Oh please, please, please . . ."

Brain's cock is not nearly as long as mine but it is so much thicker, and I knew this punishment would be something Sam would remember for a long time to come. I watched as he placed it against an impossibly small and puckered entry, and shoved. Sam squealed loudly, but Brian never let up, forcing inch after inch into the dry hole of her small anus. She was sobbing by the time he was all the way in, and it got worse when he began stroking her. Every time he pulled out he pulled the lining of her anus with him, and then plunged it back inside. He finally settled into a rhythm, his balls slapping her ass at each lunge. She had grown quite now, and by the time he arched his back and grunted loudly, she was actually rising up and backward to meet him. I do believe she could've cum if it had gone on much longer. I know I did, into a paper napkin, sitting at my desk. He pulled his deflating cock out and a river of cum ran down her inter-legs. She looked dazed as he walked off leaving her there, hanging over the back of that chair.

One instant was when Angie shaved Sam's cunt and then had Sam also shave hers. It went something like this. Angie was adapt at her job and by the time she'd completed shaving Sam's cunt, Sam was lubricating her own shave job. She then had Sam lube her pussy up, and had her start shaving. Once Angie's pussy was bald, she pushed Sam's face down between her legs and had her lick, suck and eat her out, to three orgasms. Twice she had to slap Sam's face to keep her from reaching between her own legs and fingering her pussy. Each time, she'd point to the cameras and Sam would look as if she wanted to cry. By the time I arrived each evening, Samantha was so aroused she would have done anything for me. Neat system, huh? In fact, Sam had been so accommodating to the training that I had given her permission to call me by something other than "Master" when we not around other Dominants and Subs. She had settled on "Baby" which I kind of liked.

Which brings me to our first auction party. I scrutinized the guest list to get just the right mix of couples and entertainment for the evening. It would be a costume party. I had Samantha cater it and I found two slaves that their masters said could act as waitresses. Brian would be the bartender and Angie would supervise the girls. I had some entertainment laid on as well. One guy, named "The Bull" always came to these parties wearing a shoulder-length bull's head ornament, with long wicked horns. A huge black man, no one had ever seen his face, but the size of his cock was legendary among the crowd. He always put on quite a show, stomping and snorting as he fucked some poor hapless girl on stage. He would also rent himself out afterward, if anyone was interested. They always were, because the word was he could fuck a half-dozen times each night. And, he did it like a bull!

At midnight, we would hold the auction. Slave Masters and Mistresses could auction off their slaves to the other owners, for one night, a week, a month, or indefinitely. The bids were made by simply pushing a button on the chairs, and an electric sign would record the amount as the bids were made. The buyer who won the bid would give up their own slave for the period bid, so no one went without company. Sounded like a good system to me. I didn't change a thing.

Sam was dressed in a white, floor length gown made of a soft crape material that showed off her splendid body to full effect. She was not allowed to wear undergarments. A simple gold cats-eyes mask covered her eyes, allowing full exposure of her refined, classic face. She simply looked delicious - like the socialite she once was. But I knew what she really was now. Now she was my slut, ready to do whatever I wanted when I wanted it. I knew she would instantly drop to her knees and suck my cock right here in front of all these people, if I ordered her to. She'd also do Master Maze, even though he repulsed her, if I wanted her to. It was pure power and I loved it.

The dominants who attend our parties are mostly average-looking guys, although a few stand out. All of them have achingly beautiful women attached to their arms. Maze a six-six, 300 lb., crude black guy is famous for his stamina, and the fact that he likes to roughly and painfully fuck the girls with his horse-sized cock every night, all night long. Some, who had been bought by him at the auction for a week-long contract, or sometimes a month contract, are returned nearly comatose and lethargic for days afterwards. In the first moment when Sam and I greeted Maze and his sub (Gwyn) at the door, I could tell Samantha was terrified of him. He looked at her like he wanted to devour her. Master Maze and a guy called Master Colby were the wealthiest of the group, although several were doctors or lawyers and none were really hurting for money.

Colby is a short, fat, balding little turd, with snake-like eyes and liver-lips that always seem to be wet. I felt Samantha shudder with revulsion every time he got near her, looking as if she would become ill as he kissed her hand. As soon as he'd turned away, she had rubbed it against her dress to remove his slobbers. I suspect Colby knows exactly how the women view him and how he affects them, and it is a turn-on for him to know he repulses them, yet they have to give in to him. He's a real maggot, but his slave Susan is one of the most beautiful women in the room, so he is always invited. Susan is a head taller than Coby, fiery red hair and green eyes, and a body to die for. Both the men and women Doms who had been with her, said she was the most fantastic fuck in the world and that she would do anything you could think of. Therefore she was always in high-demand and brought an outrageous price at the auctions - of which, the house gets 10%.

Because she's been "good," I let Sam have one "Mulligan" for the party. That means she could opt-out of one thing she didn't want to do - other than the auction. The auction has rules and is pretty much set in concrete. She had to decide whether she didn't have to be near either Maze or Colby for the evening. She finally settled on Maze, although it was a struggle. That was fine. I didn't want him near her either. I knew if he won her during the bidding however, she would have to go with him. Poor Sam. But those were the rules.

It wasn't just Sam. Everybody feels that way about Maze. They know what happened to Gwyn, his current Sub. He'd gone through four Subs in just three years, discarding them after almost destroying their lives, one-by-one. He bought Gwyn for six months at an earlier auction, from Master Lee. Lee's business had been struggling and rumor was Maze knew this, bidding several thousand for her, an offer Lee couldn't refuse. At the end of the contract, Gwyn had refused to return to her old master, and Lee had never returned to the auctions, after that. There are those who said he'd been madly in love with Gwyn, and I could understand that because of the way I felt about Samantha.

When Gwyn came back with Maze this time, it was easy to see that there was something very wrong with her. She was no longer the sweet bubbly girl they'd all known. Somehow, Maze had completely and totally destroyed her. Usually a perky, joyous girl, she now rarely speaks, never acknowledges those around her, simply sitting at his feet staring into Maze's face expectantly, as though waiting for him to snap his fingers so she can respond. I didn't want that fate for Samantha. While the rules say every slave has to be put up for auction, the owner can state the length of time his or her slave was available; one day, one week, six months, or as long as they could agree upon. At the most, one week is all I'd ever agree to with Sam. Maybe not even that long. She is just too important to me to risk it, no matter what the price.

A Master, or Mistress, could have any slave he or she wanted during the party, providing they obtained permission from the slave's owner beforehand and the owner didn't object. To identify the "available" slaves for sex, they wore dog-collars provided by the house. If permission wasn't granted beforehand, penetration of any orifice by a real or substitute sex organ or even the tongue (except for kissing on the lips) was prohibited unless they were bid for and bought during the auction. The only exceptions were hand-jobs. Any master or mistress could order any slave attending to give or receive a hand-job at anytime, anywhere on the premises.

Within the first couple hours dog-collared women were wandering around the large room scantily dressed, performing sexual acts on the men, or the women, as ordered. Gwyn was sucking an old man's soft, wrinkled cock while Maze looked on dispassionately. The only way a sub could end up in the "Total Loss of Control Room," (which we called the Control Room), was if their Master/Mistress ordered them into it as punishment, or just because they wanted to see their slave destroyed for some reason.

Once inside, she could not exit unless at least five of the owners present, voted that she could. Until then, she had to service whoever stuck his cock through one of the holes, and most of the time, more than one protruded. The masters didn't always cum when they visited the Control Room, just sampled the goods for a while, and were "repeaters" throughout the evening. That had the effect of the poor woman always having at least a couple of cocks inside her during the entire evening. It could be a long night for someone. I saw there was already a young blonde girl about nineteen inside, looking terrified as several cocks showed through the holes, waiting to be serviced. I watched as she took one thick dick in her mouth and raised her butt up to accommodate another one sticking through the glass behind her. All the chairs around the small glass room were filled with an audience.

I heard a commotion and looked around as some girl screamed. Stomping and snorting, charging around the room, his impossibly long black cock swaying too and forth nearly to his knees, the "Bull" had made his entrance. Our entertainment had arrived. I was impressed. I could not have imagined a man with a cock of that size, even in a porno movie! And, it was still soft! Pity the poor girl who got selected to breed that as part of the entertainment!

Sam came over to stand beside me, taking my hand. "Baby?" she whispered low, so no one could hear her breach of protocol. "Please don't let Master Maze auction me, please?"

"Well, you know the rules."

I looked down and saw her face was pale. She was terrified. "If he had me for six month like he did Gwyn, or even a month, he'd change me like he did Gwyn. I'd probably lose my mind. I know you have to put me up there like the others, but can't you limit the time I'm gone? Please?"

"He may not even be the one to get you, Sweetie. I set the price on you very high this evening. There is a lot of money here tonight and some others will want you too."

"No. He'll do it. He really wants me. I'm scared."

"I'll think about limiting the length of time. Don't push it, now. You hear?"

"Yes, Sir," she said obediently.

I watched her move away, my dick twitching as I watched her magnificent ass beneath the soft fabric. I'd fucked her in the ass the previous night and it had been something I'd never forget. How does one remotely understand the mind of a Sub? There she was last night, hanging on my thrusting cock, impaled to the balls, crying out in pure agony while simultaneously lifting her ass to allow me greater depth, and wiggling eagerly to enhance my own pleasure. Even though she'd been in excruciating pain, all she'd wanted was my pleasure, and in doing that, found pleasure in her own debasement. She had cum just as hard as I had. I'd watched her go through her own explosive orgasms, one after the other all night. Go figure.

Always the perfect hostess, she stopped to instruct a girl in how to give a proper blowjob, before moving on to other chores. I watched as every man in the room followed her with hungry eyes. Colby made a beeline for her, took her hand and led her to a far corner. He talked to her for a minute as she stood with downcast eyes, shaking her head. He abruptly just took her hand, fished out his cock, and wrapped her fingers around it. Well, almost around it. He was almost exactly the size and length as a beer can. Who would've thought this ugly little troll would have a cock like that?

Having little choice but to follow the rules, Sam stood silently, staring off into the distance, stroking his fat cock as he thrust into her tiny pale hand. I stood where she couldn't see me directly, and silently observed. As I said, the Sub mind is unique and not easily understood. Sam looked as if she were ready to throw up, yet her eyes kept drifting down to stare at Colby's hard cock. Sub's, to some extent, take their pleasure from their own humiliation and debasement, and I could tell by the way she subtly moved her thighs together that she was getting excited. Just as he was about ready to erupt, he pulled back and said something to her. Probably that he would save it until after he bought her on the auction block later. She looked slightly ill as he moved away. But her face was flushed, as it always is, when she is aroused.

I saw Aretha crossing the floor, leading Bill, her Sub, on a lease, crawling behind her. Aretha is a six-foot-tall black woman, dressed this night as a Zulu warrior. Her hard body glistening with oil, muscles rippling as she moved across the floor. Every time she paused, Bill buried his nose between her chocolate ass cheeks, waiting until she moved on again. It was part of his training, but it was hard to determine if he enjoyed it because his cock was encased in a cock cage. If she spent over a few minutes at any one location, he would begin to lick her anus. It was as erotic as hell. Julie, another Dom, led her young female Sub up to speak with Aretha, and Bill immediately sniffed her ass like a dog might. More of his training, I supposed.

I saw the young girl in the Control Room was all the worse for wear and tear, her thighs trembling visibly, her stamina nearly gone now. She had one cock sliding in and out of her slack lips and another viciously pounding her gapping anus. Her Master went inside and pulled a padded footstool over, positioning her on it so that her ass was aligned with one hole in the wall, and her slack mouth with another. The show went on for another ten minutes but it was clear she was finished. At last, she closed her eyes and simply passed out. Two Doms went in and half-dragged, half-carried her to one of the adjoining bedrooms, a trail of body fluids dripping from her limp body. I vowed I would never treat Samantha that way. Never!

The auction was to start at midnight, so at 11:30 Samantha went to the mic on the stage and her deep sexy voice told the crowd to please take their seats for the entertainment part of the evening. Masters and Mistresses alike took the larger chairs, their Subs the smaller one beside it - the ones with a four-inch rubber cocks protruding from the seat. Each of the larger chairs had a toggle-switch that turned the dildo on, if so desired, and that would make the rubber devices slowly wiggle. Not fast enough to bring a normal woman off, but enough to keep her aroused to a high point. I could tell by the strained look on several of the Sub's faces that the cocks were already wiggling inside them, especially Aretha's young male Sub.

Samantha asked for a Sub to be volunteered, and nearly all of the hands shot up. I knew she wouldn't chose Susan because Susan always brought too high of a price at auctions, and whoever was chosen would be a useless basket case afterwards. Also, that Colby and Maze wouldn't offer their slaves up for it, because they needed to have them ready to trade to the seller if they were successful in bidding for Samantha or one of the others. Sam knew the value of the auction so she chose accordingly. A slightly- built, young girl who already looked as if she were scared half to death by all this.

Her eyes down-cast, the girl came on stage, and Sam helped her onto a padded saw horse structure, attaching her wrists to the front legs with Velcro strips, her ankles to the rear legs. She was like a naked sacrifice to whatever god her masters decreed this night. She'd soon learn what that was. Samantha poured copious amounts of KY Jelly into the crevice of the girl's ass-cheeks and vagina area, forcing much of it inside using her fingers. The girl whimpered softly, shaking her head back and forth, awaiting her pending doom. To the rear of the room was loud stomping and snorting as the Bull charged down the room and jumped onto the stage, his huge cock swaying between his legs. Doom had arrived and the girl screamed, as the crowd muttered excitedly. The Bull stomped around his naked offering, snorting and sniffing, her face, her ass, all over. Tears ran freely down the terrified girl's face, and her trembling was evident even to those in the audience.

Finally, the Bull stopped directly behind her, pushed his huge cockhead against her opening, grasped her hips, and his bulging muscles suddenly grew even larger as he strained to pull her onto his impossibly thick cock. The screaming started in earnest then - and lasted the entire thirty minutes that the Bull fucked her. It took a full five minutes for him to insert just the huge bulbous crown, and another five to get barely three or four inches inside her so he could start fucking her. It was about that time she stopped screaming and the whimpers started. After a few more minutes, she was wiggling a bit, and then pushing backward against the Bull's thrusts, willingly receiving his fencepost-like cock as he hammered her depths, jarring her slender body viciously with each vicious thrust. When she came the first time, the screaming and thrashing about was frantic, seeming as though she couldn't stop, as she hysterically tried ripping the Velcro strips from her wrists.

The next time she came, she sobbed so hard her entire body shook, as she wriggled and pushed her ass back to match the Bulls efforts. At the last, she was in an almost continuous cycle of firecracker climaxes that was non-stop, mind-shattering, and threatening to destroy her body joints as she jerked violently against her constraints.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers