Samantha's Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Bungling fake master watches as his woman is destroyed.
13.8k words
4.34
21.7k
19
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,151 Followers

Everyone had left by the following morning. Everyone, except for Gwyn. Maze had to leave her with me until my own slave was returned. I watched Samantha drive off with Maze around six that morning, and the house felt empty. Okay, five days, not even a week. I could handle that. I already missed her and it'd only been five hours. I hadn't liked the way Maze put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer after they'd entered the back of the Town Car. I knew he'd be doing a lot worse than that to her during the next five days. I also hadn't liked the way Maze had smirked at me as he walked past with her, saying, "She's mine now, white bread."

Bastard! Only five hours since that happened and I already felt lost without her.

I heard the upstairs land line ringing and went into the audio room/movie theater to answer it. It was a Skype call and suspecting it was about Samantha, I took it on the big screen. It was Maze, wearing a gaudy silk bathrobe - and Samantha seated pertly nearby. She was fully clothed on a padded chair, sitting primly with her hands in her lap and her knees together. Her hair was down and I couldn't see her face. Maze was grinning broadly.

"Hi, white bread. Just thought you'd like to know, I'm gonna let this live feed run 24/7 during the next six days while your woman is here."

"Five days," I said.

"I'm going to do that because I want you to know what I'm doing during that time. I'm telling you right up front that I'm going to break her - like I did Gwyn and the others. I've already told her that I'm going to do it and she probably doesn't believe me either. I admit it'll be a challenge to do in only six days, but I'm looking forward to it. Gwyn took over a month to break, but this little honey is twice the woman Gwyn was, and I think she runs much deeper."

"You only have her for five days, four more after today," I said.

Maze laughed. "You haven't heard? Old Colby is in intensive care. He's critical and probably won't make it. Ha, ha, ha. Your little honey probably fucked him to death! Ha, ha, ha. Since I paid for a whole week and we decided on our own to split the time up, I figure I get his day and still have a week coming. Well, six days now."

I was seething with rage. "Fine!"

"For your information, I intend to fuck her almost constantly, every day, all day long. You don't know this, but I'm a sex addict. Always have been. As a teen I jerked off all day long, even in class. I can cum six, eight times a day, fuck for hours between cums, and my boner hardly ever seems to go away. By the way, we both know you're a 'fake master.' All of those so-called, 'masters' that come to the auction are fake motherfuckers just like you are. I'm the only true master there and I've been coming for the past three years only because I wanted to break this stuck-up bitch. I've got her now, and you're gonna watch me break her."

"Bullshit!" I screamed at the screen.

Maze laughed again. "I love to fuck these types of rich bitches. Especially haughty little white girls who think their lily white asses are out of this world - little white snobs with their noses in the air. They walk around like their ass is worth a million dollars, all prim and proper, and sugar wouldn't melt in their mouths. But you know what's even better than fucking them half to death? That moment when you break one of these sluts! That very instant when you look into their eyes and know that they suddenly realize you just broke them. That, white bread, is life's biggest orgasm!"

"Fuck you, Maze! I know Sam. She'll never let you do that!"

He smirked knowingly. "Gwyn didn't think so either. Neither does Sanantha, but like all the others, she'll know better when I look into her eyes and watch it happen. Counting Gwyn, I've broken four Subs during the past two years. That's one every six months, if you're counting. Breaking someone like Samantha will my greatest achievement, my biggest thrill to date, because most of them are just simple little tramps who want to sample a black dick. This one though, is an intelligent, sophisticated lady by all appearances. I like that. Gonna be fun, huh white bread?"

"God damn you..."

"... I'm turning off your audio now. You'll still be able to hear and see everything, just not able to talk with us. Bye."

"Maze..."

I watched as he reached up and did something, and knew he could no longer hear me. He said something to Sam that was too low for me to hear and she stood, waiting as he walked over to stand in front of her. She was wearing a bright yellow three button sundress and heels. I loved her in that dress. Maze reached up and grasped her dress on each side of the top button with his meaty hands, and simply ripped the dress apart, buttons flying in all directions. He pushed it off her shoulders. She was nude, as I knew she'd be. I never allowed her to wear underwear. Maze roughly picked her up and dumped her onto a round, super-king- sized bed, where she lay looking stunned, without moving.

Maze dropped his robe, also nude beneath it. At six/six, he looked totally buff. His cock dangled between his thighs like a large black pendulum, just as thick as Colby had been but clearly twice as long! Holy shit! Samantha was going to have a tough week! Other than the Bull, it was the most impressive appendage I'd ever seen, even in porno flicks.

There were four cameras placed at strategic points around the room, and they showed up in smaller in-sets on my movie-sized screen. Grinning at one of the cameras for my benefit, he crawled between her legs, roughly lifted her legs over his shoulders and simply dived into her cunt face first, licking her from asshole to clit in a single swipe! I heard her stifled little cry as it surprised her. His unnatural tongue would've equaled Colby's monster tongue, without a doubt! Where the hell did these guys get a tongue like that? She lay unresponsive for a short while, eyes clinched tightly, face expressionless, but I knew it was a fight she couldn't win. I knew her too well. Ten minutes later I saw her toes began to wiggle a bit, then her white-knuckled hands clinching the bed spread, and finally her thighs closing to squeeze his head between them. Her hand dropped to his hair, grasping and clutching his face closer as she cried out sharply. I knew he had her then. That she was close. She was grunting in that cadence she almost always does when she's about to cum

"Ag... ag... ag..."

Maze was relentless, his large tongue snaking inside her vagina, wiggling around, caressing her cuntal walls, then slithering out like a snake to lap at her puckered little anus, swiping the entire region several times, only to return to nibbling and flicking her clit once more. Sam's grunts finally turned into a persistent whine, growing louder by the second, as her back arched off the bed, and she screamed - for several long minutes - desperately clutching his hair, trying to pull his entire face inside her.

Samantha is unique in many different ways, but I've found that while many women have great orgasms - even multiple orgasms - few actually cum in the same sense that men do. Sam's different. She squirts. No, that's not correct. She absolutely gushes - shooting it from her vagina like a stream! It's one of the things I love about her. Now, shuddering and straining against Maze's long tongue, she was gushing her juices, as Maze attempted to lap it all up.

I watched as she slowly relaxed afterward, coming down from her gigantic explosion. But Maze didn't even slow- down, lapping up her fluids like it was sweet cream, licking her wet thighs, sucking her pussy's lips into his mouth and flicking her sensitive swollen clit that was protruding out now like a small red penis. He continued making love to her soppy pussy until she was clutching his hair once more, moving it up to him again. Then, he abruptly stopped, breaking her grip on his hair as she whined in disappointment. He roughly pulled her over to the edge of the bed until her head was hanging off, positioned himself over her face, and dangled his impossibly large horse-cock right over her mouth. She looked like a hungry baby bird trying to capture the heavy crown hovering there, and I heard him laugh contemptuously. Finally she did capture it and suck it inside, eyes tightly closed, a look of total rapture on her pretty face.

He let her administer to his cock-head for a while, during which time I could hear it popping in and out of her mouth, hear her slurps and saw her slobbers dripping down her chin. She didn't appear to notice them, as she struggled with accommodating its thickness. I noticed she had moved forward a few more inches and was now able to take in a little more of the chocolate meat. By her anxious expression, I guessed it was probably bumping against the opening of her throat. Maze flexed his buttocks and her eyes widened, as another couple inches disappeared inside her sweet mouth, finally forced past the opening and headed downward toward her gullet.

She was lying with her feet towards one of the cameras and I could see that her pussy was red, extremely swollen and very wet. Several clear strands of pussy juice clung to her open cunt-lips and coated her thighs, which she kept frantically rubbing together. No longer able to stand it, I fumbled my aching cock out and slowly stroked it.

Although not in Maze's class by any means, I'm still larger than average and Sam had always been able to deep throat me. But this guy was much bigger and I doubted she could handle that much cock down her windpipe without suffocating. I watched her nostrils flaring as she breathed through her nose, willingly allowing the huge piece of meat to invade her throat. I could see a large bump forming in her pale throat as his bulbous crown made its way downward, traveling ever deeper, until Maze was buried all the way. His balls now rested on her nose and eyes, and I could see her nostrils flaring frantically as she struggled to breathe. Eyes large as saucers, she still lay compliant and unresisting, apparently willing to let Maze use her in any way he desired. Neither of them moved for a while, except for Sam's nostrils flaring as she struggled to breathe. Maze slowly withdrew his glistening black cock as I watched the bump in her throat slowly climbing back out.

He allowed her the take several deep breaths, and then as she began acting like a hungry little birdie again with her open mouth, he slowly pushed it back down her throat again. It was clear that while she might be struggling with its size, she was none-the-less, loving it. Each time he paused to let her breathe, it was Sam who initiated the action to resume. Maze was smirking at the camera as he slowly did this for an eternity, in and out, in and out. Once, when Sam attempted to raise her hands to touch his wet cock, he slapped her and she let them fall limply back to her sides again.

Maze settled into a rhythm, speeding up the pace, his breathing growing more ragged, face becoming a mirror of concentrated effort. Sam quickly reached up again and cupped his huge balls, squeezing them lovingly. This time he didn't stop her. I watched that lump moving ever faster up and down in her working throat, and knew Maze was getting close to exploding inside her precious mouth.

I also knew exactly when he shot his first load down her pretty throat, because her nostrils flared and her eyes popped open as wide as saucers! His chocolate ass-cheeks clinched over and over as he body went completely ridged, his muscles stiff, and bulging even more than normally. I heard him groaning as Sam clutched his ass cheeks, digging her nails in to hold him completely buried as he emptied his nasty sperm down her soft throat - depositing it deep inside her gullet to pool somewhere in her soft belly. It was the debasement I knew she lived for, so how could I blame her for doing what I'd help train her to do? Maze was like an animal. He came for a very long time.

So did I.

Finally, he eased his softening cock out of her throat and I watched as it slithered like a wet snake from her mouth, trailing a sticky track across her chin, leaving white strands of sperm dribbling from the corners of her lips. Sam look dazed, completely exhausted. Maze huddled over her face for a few minutes, his soft cock swaying slightly as they both struggled to catch their collective breaths. Several large white drops fell from the tip onto her cheek, but her eyes were closed and there was nothing to indicate she even noticed. Maze suddenly grasped her hair and pulled her back towards the top of the bed, where he propped his back against the headboard, allowing her to rest her head on his broad chocolate chest. She appeared to instantly drop off to sleep. I could understand that. I was almost wiped-out, too.

I must've dozed because it was sometime later I heard Maze muttering low, and gazed at the screen. He was gently kissing Sam on the mouth, but she still appeared to be sleeping. Maze was insistent though, and soon she opened her eyes but remained unresponsive. He continued kissing and licking her lips for about ten more minutes and finally I saw her begin answering his efforts. At first, her lips just moved a little, but then her mouth opened wider and finally her sweet little tongue slipped inside his broad lips. They kissed hungrily for another ten minutes, and then Sam suddenly lowered her head and kissed one of his nipples. For a long time then she kissed, licked and gently bit his nipples, as Maze watched her almost dispassionately. Then she trailed her tongue down his hard belly, licking all the way to the head of his slowly inflating cock. She lovingly kissed the large crown and licked all around it for a while, seeming fascinated as she watched the black appendage stiffen and grow larger, and then took about half of it down her throat on her first attempt. I supposed she'd learned something from the first time she'd done it.

After about five minutes, Samantha had a dreamy, far-off look on her face as she slid up Maze's hard body and straddled him, guiding his hard cock to her opening. Placing her hands on his chest so she could control her rate of decent down his fencepost-sized pole, she slowly lowered herself onto it. Her face told me she was either in intense pain or immense pleasure - maybe both. By the time she was halfway impaled, her mouth was hanging slackly and she was emitting little sounds that were hard to decipher. Finally, looking desperate, she simply removed her hands and let gravity do its job, screaming loudly as she dropped. Neither she nor Maze moved for a long time, just breathing deeply, eyes clinched, her face screwed-up with some unknown feeling. She was fully impaled now, like a frog on a spit. And that's the way Maze was gazing at her - like she was his latest experiment.

"You son-of-a-bitch!" I screamed at the screen, knowing they couldn't hear.

Gradually, she began a slow purposeful movement, subtly rotating her ass in small circles. After a moment or two I heard her gasp softy. She was completely impaled on the biggest dick she'd probably ever seen, and didn't seem to quite know what to do now. Maze had his hands behind his head, quietly observing her as she rolled around slowly on his hard cock, her eyes half-closed and her face rapturous. He was smiling - probably for my benefit. Placing her hands back on his chest, she lifted off his belly a few inches, and then slowly lowered again. That went on for several minutes until I realized she was breathing through an open mouth now, her face in total concentration of what she was doing. I watched as the rate picked up, the distance she was lifting off was steadily growing larger. Soon she was slamming onto his cock like a wild banshee, crying out each time it hit bottom.

Her voice floated out of the speakers, soft and low at first, but steadily growing louder as her efforts increased. "... fuck... me...Fuck... me... Fuck...Me...FUCK ME... FUCHMEFUCKMEFUCKME!"

Maze now held her at the waist, helping propel her off and on his cock, gaining in momentum until they were literally pounding each other with a brutal vengeance. Sam suddenly fell silent, her eyes glazed, mouth slack, drool showing slightly at the corners, body nearly limp as Maze savaged her pussy. White foam coated his cock and I knew it was being produced by Sam. She appeared to be almost out of her head with pleasure, and one camera was properly positioned to show her pussy excreting the enormous amount of white fluid, making his cock shine under the bedroom lights. When she finally came, she initially cried out sharply, quickly turning into whimpers for a short time and then more screaming, with violent thrashing about.

Maze held her tightly and controlled it all. When she finally went limp I realized that he had probably not even cum yet. He just kept pounding his cock mercilessly into her battered pussy for a few more minutes, and then rolled over so she was on the bottom, where he continued fucking her. After a long while she began to weakly respond again. My god, he was fucking her to death and she couldn't seem to stop him! My cock was as hard as a railroad spike, but I couldn't seem to cum anymore - and I couldn't leave either. He fucked her to two more orgasms, over another hour. They were still at it when I finally got up and went downstairs.

I poured two fingers of Jack into a glass, straight up, and drank it right down. Then I poured two more and sat down, nursing it. The first hit went right to my head and I realized I hadn't eaten all day. I felt queasy and my nuts ached. Shit! I had to get Sam back, and quickly! But how? I'd felt confident that Maze had been talking bullshit about this "breaking" thing until I'd seen Sam nearly out of her head with lust from riding his big dick. This was just day-fucking- one'!

Sam was a total Sub and I knew she needed humiliation and debasement, but somehow this seemed like much more to me. It was plain that Maze knew what he was doing. He apparently was a true "master." Shit! I had to think. I dozed off for a couple hours and when I came to, I immediately headed back upstairs.

They were both awake, but apparently in need of rest as they leaned against the headboard and spoke quietly, stopping occasionally to swap tongues. Maze's cock looked about half-hard. It probably stayed that way for all I knew. Sam was fondling it very gently, cupping his balls tenderly as they kissed. My heart ached.

Maze looked at the screen. "You there, white bread? Still awake?" He chuckled. "Don't matter. But if you are, I wanted you to know that she is well on her way to being broken." He looked down at Sam, "Right honey?"

Sam smiled lazily up at him, and continued rubbing his cock. She appeared dazed.

"You know how many times I made your bitch cum today? I came six times. She came all fucking day long. Maybe twenty times! Six days like this, and she will be mine. Broken like a Nogales street whore." He looked down at Sam tenderly, and smiled. "Right, baby?"

"UMmmm..."

"In fact, I'm gonna fuck her again right now, if you want to stay and watch. Bet she cums at least twice more. Ya think? Tune in tomorrow because I'm gonna introduce your woman to a little butt-fucking!"

I went back downstairs, feeling sick.

Despite the two double Jacks and a couple sleeping pills, I slept less than three hours all night. I was still confident Sam would come home, but I was very concerned about her well-being. I'd looked through my files and somehow they didn't contain Maze's address, even the city or state he lived in. I'd always assumed it was California but realized I'd never really heard. His telephone number was blocked and I had absolutely no idea how to start looking for Samantha. Even if I found her, then what? Maze had said he had a gate and security guards, so how would I force my way in and rescue her - if she even wanted rescued. Yet, I had to do something!

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,151 Followers