Samantha's Panty Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wished he would enjoy burying his face in her pussy as much as he seemed to enjoy making love to her soiled panties. Maybe then she wouldn't have to pretend to have orgasms because his little cock never quite got the job done. She thought about how she was going to address the situation and decided this would be a good time to take advantage of his panty fetish and use it to her benefit. She was tired of him not pulling his weight around the house and his macho ways. She was also mad that he had kept his panty fetish a secret from her. She decided to go back to her office since everyone had left for the day and do some research on the internet. She was very naïve about any type of fetish let alone a man with a panty fetish such as her husband's.

Using a search string, panty fetish, she found thousands of locations dealing with the subject. Narrowing her search she found a site that fit exactly what she was looking for. She found that most men with this fetish secretly desired to be controlled and dominated by women. She was surprised due to his need to always control her. This site provided a list of next steps that would enable her to take advantage of his need to wear and worship her dirty panties.

She copied the digital pictures she had taken to her web mail account for safe keeping. She could feel her pussy tingling as she continued to read and dropped her hand down to her panty covered crotch. Pressing her fingers against her panty she could feel her wetness through the material. She pressed harder as she read stories about female domination and as she brought up a web site devoted to training male maids and looked at the sissies in their pretty uniforms she had the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. She rested for a few moments and with her new knowledge in hand she returned home.

She opened the front door and slammed it hard so he would know she was home. He heard her coming up the stairs.

"Where are you hiding?" she yelled.

He had drifted off to sleep after she left with his pink panty still on and her panty on his face. He heard the door shut and immediately got up. He did not have time to change back into his own underwear so he left the pink panties on, put her panties into the laundry pile and pulled up his jeans just as she was coming through the bedroom door.

12