Samantha's Perfect Present

Story Info
Redheaded MILF gets hot young guy as a gift.
1.2k words
3.95
71.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha looked forward to celebrating Christmas this year. Despite her joyous sprit, she was also lonely. Randall, her husband of 25 years, had just passed away last year from cancer and Katya, their 24-year old daughter, was away in New York at college. Her large, cozy house was decorated with Christmas lights and everything. Christmases with the two of them were always joyous and fun because they were all together. When it comes to Christmas, she loved the holiday parties, the shopping, the parties, the gifts, and all. But she really missed being with a man.

She had dated for a while, but things didn't work out. She took her mind off things by doing various holiday activities, she even volunteered by feeding dinner to the homeless. Not only did she miss being with a man, she also missed having sex. She also had not have any sex for a while. The only time she ever pleasure herself is when she reads erotic novels in bed with a vibrator in her hand. She would take play with herself using a vibrator or sometimes with her fingers.

But now it's Christmas Eve night and she finished all her shopping. She wrapped up all the presents and finished all the cooking for dinner tomorrow. She couldn't wait to see everyone including her daughter at the dinner party. That night, she went to bed alone but with anticipation for tomorrow.

Christmas morning had arrived. She awakened to the sight and sound of fresh snow falling outside her house. Once she got out of her bed, she went into the living room and found a large box wrapped in green and red wrapping paper sitting next to the Christmas tree. Samantha excitedly unwrapped her present and a half-naked guy jumped out the box and happily yelled "Surprise! Merry Christmas!"

Taped to his broad, smooth chest is a card with "Mom" in the front. Samantha opened the envelope and read the card.

The card read:

"Hi Mom! I just thought I send you a live gift to keep you warm this Christmas. His name is Josh, he's 22, and he's a really good guy. Can't wait to see you! Merry Christmas! Love, Katya. P.S. Enclosed are a few accessories to enjoy him even more."

After reading the card, Samantha took Josh out of the box and looked inside it. In the box were massage oils, various lubricants, condoms, female arousal gels, edible lotions, oils, etc.

She then took a good look at her live gift Josh. He was tall with short black hair, dazzling blue-green eyes, chielsed chest and abs, a smile worthy of a toothpaste commercial, a firm ass, and he had a big red bow wrapped around waist.

"Wow, you're my Christmas gift! I bet you are good as my daughter said you are." Samantha said with a smile on her face.

Josh smiled at her as he pulled her close to his ripped body. He then kissed her lips. He tasted the rich hot cocoa with a hint of peppermint schnapps in her mouth.

He then said to her, "I'm gonna make your Christmas extra special." as he scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her to her bedroom.

Once they arrived, Josh kissed Samantha's lips again. As they kissed, his hands traveled up and down her body. He slowly unbuttoned her blue satin pajama top, getting a look at her hot body. Even though Samantha's breasts were enhanced, the rest of her body was all her. She had the kind of body that should be in a lingerie catalog. Not bad for a 38-year-old widowed mother of one. She had a west coast MILF body though she lives in the east coast.

Josh looked at her and said, "You look very sexy for a mom/widow."

Samantha smiled at him and replied, "Why thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

Josh smiled back as he kissed her again while slowly sliding the pajama top off her body. He then reached around to unhook her black satin underwire bra, freeing her endowed breasts. His hands gently fondled them as his lips sucked and kissed them. Samantha let out a moan, responding at the sensation. Josh's hands ran up and down her fit yet curvy body as he licked her nipples with his tongue. His hands then slid to the waistband of her matching pajama bottoms.

Once he slid them off of her body, his lips moved down to her taut stomach and he kissed and licked her there. He looked forward to move his mouth lower to her pearl between her legs.

"Wait here." He said with a smile as left the room.

A few seconds later, Josh came back with the box he came out of with the lubricants, condoms, and other things. The very first bottle of lubricant he got was the one with that's enhanced with aphrodisiacs. He also got out a box of pleasure for her condoms from there too. With his fingers, he gently pulled off her black satin thong panties as she laid down on the bed. He took her hand as he led her to the unmade bed and she got on top of him. He first inhaled her female aroma before he positioned her pussy on to his lips and lightly licking her with his tongue. He licked her clit as his hands caressed all over her soft, slightly pale skin. Her moans and groans were loud yet soft like the cold wind outside. Her fingers gently played with his short, black hair while her juices leaked into his mouth. She moaned again and again as she grinded her hips against his mouth. She then laid herself down on his body and untied the red ribbon around his waist.

Once she unzipped his pants, she freed his young, big cock and slowly suckled him. Both were mutually pleasured in a 69 position. After that, Josh positioned himself on the bed, sitting behind her. He then slipped on the first pleasure for her condom on to his now hardened cock. After that, he poured some of the lubricant and spread it on to her pussy lips. Josh slowly entered the hard mushroom tip of his cock into her pussy. Samantha let a loud gasp as he entered her. Josh then wrapped his arms around her waist, holding on to her body. He kissed her lips, neck, and shoulders while going in and out of her. His hands caressed every inch of her hourglass frame. He softly ran his hands through her shoulder length, tousle waved, dark auburn hair. It was like the slightest touch gets her all excited and aroused.

As her body bounced up and down Josh's cock, Samantha's hands held on tight to the sheets. Josh couldn't help but watch the redhead MILF goddess climaxing with him, enjoying her pleasure.

"Oh, you feel so good all over, Samantha. I love hearing you come." Josh said in arousal.

In an instant, they climaxed and it ended with a stimultaneous orgasm for the two. Samantha gently collasped on top of Josh as their bodies rested on her bed.

"Josh, baby, you're the best gift a woman like can ever have." Samantha said smiling at Josh.

"I'm glad to be yours." He replied happily.

Since it was still early in the morning and the guests don't arrive till later, Samantha got plenty of time to enjoy her present and the accessories that came with him. She looked forward to thanking her daughter for the present and maybe give her one in return for next Christmas.

THE END