Samantha's Secret Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Bold stranger seduces Samantha into submission.
1.9k words
4.52
140.2k
65
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my back to the bar and scanned the dimly lit masses, looking for opportunities... namely, attractive men. My girlfriends ordered us strong, fruity drinks. We were all dressed in slinky, tight, low-cut outfits designed to lure and entice. I knew my black satin blouse dipped low, allowing anyone with the right vantage point to look down into my creamy cleavage. My short skirt and tall heels made my legs look long and lovely.

My friend Michelle tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a green apple martini. "Any fish in the sea?" she laughed.

I glanced back at the writhing crowd on the dance floor, flickering under the flashing red and blue lights. "Not yet, but with the way we are dressed, they'll find us." I flashed her an evil grin over my shoulder.

I wasn't a slut. I'd never had a one night stand or anything. Never slept with a guy I didn't know fairly well. But I hadn't been with anyone for several months and was definitely looking for a "hook up" tonight. Not sex, but... everything else would be nice.

As the evening wore on we danced, we drank. We were having a great time. My friend Laura was grinding on the dance floor with a sexy blonde guy with a cute ass. Michelle's dance partner was spinning and dipping her like a pro, making her flirty red dress flare out. I laughed as I caught sight of her black thong when her dress flew up. I looked around until I saw Amber making out against a wall. Her stud didn't seem to be any shyer than she was. His hand was under her shirt.

I'd danced with several guys – great dancers, creepy molesters, bashful ones with two left feet – your typical mix. But I'd yet to find anyone that made my heart race.

Then I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked around, sure that someone was looking at me. Finally I saw him. He was leaning against the bar. He was handsome, with dark, closely cropped hair, and a nice build from what I could tell. He was older. Much older than the guys I would usually be interested in.

So I looked away, to show I wasn't interested. I searched the crowd for someone more my "type".

But I felt his intense gaze on me. I glanced back at him to find him unmoved. He wore a half smirk on his face, but didn't smile when I looked over. I could feel his eyes travel over my body. I felt my nipples harden and knew they'd show through the smooth satin material. Maybe I should just dance with him, I thought. So I smiled at him an invitation and waited for him to approach me.

And waited some more. He clearly was interested, but wasn't coming over. Did he expect me to come to him?! I looked away, in a silent power struggle. I'd let him dance with me but there was no way I was going to do the asking.

His unwavering attention made me very aware of my body. My nipples ached and my chest rose and fell as my breathing deepened. I felt my stomach muscles tighten and my thighs grow hot. Damn! This guy was turning me on and I hadn't even talked to him! I should just suck it up and approach him.

So I walked towards him, returning his steely stare. I pulled my shoulders back, swung my hips, tossed my auburn hair over my shoulder in an attempt to exude confidence. As I got closer, I felt the shock of his icy blue eyes.

"Hi. Would you like to dance?"

He finally smiled. "I would." His warm hand pressed against the small of my back as he led me to the dance floor. He smoothly turned me and pressed me to him. He moved us with the throb of the bass. I'm tall, but even with my sexy heels I had to look up into those piercing eyes. His hands slid down the black satin against my back to my hips. Our hips fit together perfectly as we rocked and swayed to the music. I could feel his erection against my stomach.

It suddenly dawned on me that I was letting this older man press me against him without any objection. But as he pulled my body against his, I found myself arching my back and pressing my tits against his chest. I felt the vibration as he chuckled.

When I looked up at him he said, "I knew you were an eager slut. I could see it in your eyes."

Disgusted, I felt my face twist into an angry sneer and I tried to pull away.

He tightened his grip on me, "Relax, babydoll. I meant that as a compliment." He let his hands drift to my ass. "I've been watching you all night. You've been looking for something, but you weren't quite sure what it was."

I stopped pushing away, curious as to what he was getting at. "Oh really? And let me guess, what I've been looking for is a stud like you?" I laughed, "That's a new one, ace."

He smiled knowingly, "No, let me guess. You've always been the good girl, the nice girl. You've had sex, great sex even, but something has always been lacking. And..."

I'd opened my mouth to retort, but he brought a finger to my lips, "You've fantasized about being taken, ravaged. You want someone to take charge." His finger traced my mouth before moving over my chin, down my neck. It slid over my blouse to my left nipple, where it circled the erect nub slowly. I gasped in surprise.

His eyes, which had followed his roaming finger, returned to mine. "Your body admits what I say is true." I sucked in air sharply when he pinched my nipple. "I'm offering to show you the side of yourself you've been holding back." He gave my tit a squeeze before bringing his hand up to cup my face. "You can submit to me, let out the slut you've been hiding." He rubbed his thumb over my mouth and I instinctually sucked the tip into my mouth. I breathed in suddenly as I became aware of my reaction. "And nobody needs to know but us."

I was stunned silent. I'd never told anyone about my submissive fantasies. I was a strong, intelligent woman and would never admit to wanting to let a man take charge of me. How did he know?

Seeing that I was conflicted, he tightened his grip on my face and brought his lips to mine. His mouth possessed mine, his tongue penetrating me skillfully. I felt my knees weaken and my thighs quiver. His other hand supported me against his hard body.

An involuntary whimper escaped my lips as he pulled away. He smiled again. "All you need to do is say yes and your life will be changed forever."

I hesitated only a few seconds. "Yes," came out in a hoarse whisper.

"Very good, my little slut. Now I want you to go over to your friends and make up an excuse to leave. Don't tell them about me. It will be our secret." He stroked his hand against my cheek. "Meet me at the entrance."

He released me and disappeared into the crowd.

I needed a moment to gather myself before I could walk steadily. I weaved through the gyrating dancers. I spotted Michelle and her graceful guy in a booth cooling off with a couple of beers. I made my way towards her.

She looked up and smiled, "Hey, there you are!" Her smile faded when she saw my face. "What's wrong?"

I started to tell her about the aggressive guy who'd molested me on the dance floor. I opened my mouth to say it, "I'm not feeling very well. I'm gonna catch a cab home. I'll call you tomorrow." I couldn't believe I was going through with it!

Michelle got up, "I'll come with you. You shouldn't go home alone!"

I put my hand on her shoulder, "No, no! Stay and have fun. I'll be fine, I think dinner disagreed with me." I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Besides, he's cute!" referring to her guy.

She winked a turquoise eye at me. "Okay, if you are sure. Call me tomorrow. Feel better!"

"Thanks! Bye!" I walked slowly to the entrance, terrified that he would actually be waiting for me and even more terrified that he wouldn't be.

I walked through the door to find the entrance empty. My stomach lurched in relief and disappointment. My racing heart began to slow as I walked over to the coat room off to the side. I walked into the dark closet and gasped as someone grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall, locking my wrists over my head with his firm grip. I started to scream but a mouth covered mine. I knew the stranger's lips to be those of my suitor. I moaned as his right hand moved down and massaged my breast through my clothes. His hot tongue tickled mine. His hand continued down my body to the hem of my skirt. It slipped under my skirt, past the top of my stockings to my silk panties.

His palm pressed the material against my mound. The heat of his hand burned my already hot pussy lips. He quickly pushed the material aside.

"You are a wet little slut. You really want this don't you?" He abruptly pushed a finger into me. He moved it slowly in and out, his thumb pressed against my sensitive clit. He brought his mouth back to mine to swallow my moans.

He pushed a second finger into my pussy and fucked them in and out, faster, harder. He whispered against my swollen lips, "Do you want to cum slut?"

I whimpered, wriggling my hips against his hand, my arms still pressed above my head by his left hand. "Yes."

He nibbled on my lower lip. The little painful bite made me moan again. "You need to ask me to let you cum."

I couldn't think. "Please." I tried to push my hips against him, but he just pulled back.

He kissed my neck, "Please what?"

"Please, let me cum, I need to cum!" I gasped.

"Since you asked so nicely," he pinched my clit hard, "Cum for me slut."

The orgasm started in my stomach and burned my insides. My hips bucked against his palm as my clit throbbed and my pussy clenched tightly.

My head fell forward so my moans were muffled in his neck. His cologne filled my senses as I lost all control of my body.

As I rode the final waves of the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had, I started to lick, kiss, and suck his neck. I felt his laughter before I heard it.

"That's a good slut. What do you say?"

I leaned back and looked up at is face. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I caught the glint in his eye. "Thank you."

He gently kissed my lips. "You are welcome, my little slut." He moved back, releasing my arms and smoothing down my skirt. "You have much to learn still. Let's go. The night is young, little one." He grabbed our coats and guided me to the door.

I wonder what he has planned for me next.

To be continued...