Samantha's Secret Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
Samantha learns to be a whore.
2.7k words
4.55
89.7k
30
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning in my own bed, naked beneath my lavender cotton sheets. I didn't even have a moment to wonder if last night's intense sexual encounter was a dream before I moaned at the aches in my body. I rolled onto my back to ease the tightness in my shoulders from having had my hands bound behind my back. My red raw nipples extended from my breasts even now, in a permanent state of erection. I cupped my breasts and tried to soothe them with my fingers, becoming aware now of the soreness between my thighs.

What had gotten into me? I tried to chastise myself. I tried to mean it. But how do you lecture yourself for having the best sex of your life? Images flashed into my head of his icy blue eyes, of being pressed against the glass door, of the men who watched me get used.

I felt juices start to leak from my pussy. I forced myself to behave, to get out of bed slowly. I couldn't help but moan with the slow movements as I headed to the bathroom. I ran a bubble bath, adding sea salts to relax my sore muscles. I eased into the tub and drifted away, letting myself think about the very end of the night.

"Sleep well, my slut. I know where to find you." That's what he'd said.

Would he come back? The idea of it terrified me, but also filled me with longing.

"Shit," I cried out when I remembered something else he'd told me. "Soon you will take them all in your mouth. Eventually you will let them have you any way they want." He'd been talking about the men who had watched him fuck me. Watched and gotten off.

I suddenly realized I'd been stroking my aching pussy beneath the rose-scented bubbles. I slid a finger along the side of my hard clit as I pictured them pushing me to my knees and taking turns with my mouth. I came hard as I saw them shoot cum onto my face.

I sighed and sank down into the water. It was a hot fantasy. But I'm not crazy. Last night can never happen again.

*************************************

A week passed without any word from my mystery man. I decided this was a good thing. Last Saturday would probably forever be the best night of my life. But it wasn't me. I didn't mean I couldn't let it fuel my masturbatory fantasies every night. Okay, and several times a day.

I walked outside to get the mail. Bills, bills, bills. But at the back of the stack was a black envelope. Strange choice for an invitation or card. And there was no address or postage, just my name. I opened it up and pulled out a white note card. "Tonight. 9pm. Dress formally." That's all it said.

That's all it needed to say. I knew it was him. I knew he was coming.

I thought my heart would pound out of my chest as I hurried back inside my apartment. It's okay, I told myself, I just won't be home tonight. I convinced myself of this until my best friend Michelle called to invite me out to the movies.

"Thanks Michelle, but I'm really tired tonight. I think I'm going to go to bed early." What?? I guess I wasn't lying. If he fucked me in a bed this time, that is.

I finally accepted that I was going to do it. I was going to wait for him. I used the day to go buy some new sexy lingerie. A plum-colored lace demi-bra and matching thong. My nipples poked out the top of the bra. I bought a sexy new dress. It was layers of sheer black material. In the bright dressing room lights, you could almost see the outline of my lingerie, but it was just enough coverage to be appropriate for being out in public. The front crossed over low, revealing the swells of my breasts. If I moved too quickly, my nipples would show.

I started getting ready at 7:00. I shaved my pussy carefully. I knew he liked my skin smooth. I buffed, lathered, lotioned, and carefully perfumed my skin until it was soft and seductively scented.

I wore no necklace, leaving my cleavage as the main attraction. Just earrings and a bracelet glittered on my body. I wore thigh-high black stockings with lace-trimmed tops beneath my dress and high stiletto heels.

I was ready 20 minutes early. I waited. I watched through the window. My thighs shook with anticipation. What the hell was I doing? My panties were already wet. My nipples felt like they were trying to tear through my dress.

At precisely 9pm, his dark Lexus pulled up in front of my house. I was glad that I was watching because he didn't come to the door. He walked to the passenger door of his car and waited. He must have known I would be watching. He was wearing a tuxedo! I hoped I was dressy enough.

I took one last deep breath and opened the door. I felt his eyes assess my body as I walked to him. My high heels exaggerated my hip movements. I tried to walk gracefully to keep my breasts from popping out of my dress.

I felt like I had butterflies caged in my stomach, flying around violently. I walked over to stand in front of him, desperate for his approval. He molested me with his eyes for a minute, not speaking, not touching.

He smiled. I let out the breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding.

"Well done, my slut. You look very... tempting."

He wrapped a hand behind my neck and pulled me to him. His mouth demanded mine and I parted my lips, eager to taste him. He possessed me with his tongue. I struggled to keep my knees from giving out. I leaned into him, pressing my hips against his, wanting more.

He very deliberately pulled away, feeling my body arch toward his.

"Careful, slut. Remember who is in charge here." But there was humor in his voice. I think my desperation amused him.

He opened the door for me. I got in, wondering where he would take me. He got into the driver's side. We drove for several minutes in silence until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, sir. May I ask where we are going?" I spoke quietly, knowing he didn't like questions.

"You may ask." He generously agreed. But he did not respond. He looked over to smirk at me and I knew I wasn't getting any information.

He spoke again without looking at me. "Show me those succulent tits I've been missing all week." My heart swelled at the idea that he'd missed me. I quickly obeyed, parting my dress to show him my lace-covered breasts. He gazed at my nipples, peaking over the tops of purple lace. They were swollen and pink with desire.

"Delicious," was all he said. He pulled to a stop and I thought he was pulling over to taste me. He reached over and very carefully pulled my dress back into place, concealing my need.

"We are here, my pet."

I looked out the window in surprise. I recognized the building. "The opera?" I asked without thinking?

"Yes. Even a whore should enjoy some civility." He exited and came around the car to lift me from my seat.

I walked beside him, my hand on his extended arm, feeling like a lady. I was a little disappointed that he wasn't going to fuck me. Okay, very disappointed. But there was a warm place in my gut that was pleased he wanted to have me on his arm. I felt the eyes of many men on me as we made our way through the grand entrance. I felt their eyes on my ass as we started to ascend the velvet-lined staircase. Men with wives and girlfriends stared at my tits. I could see the hope in their eyes as my breasts bobbed precariously at the edge of my dress.

"They want you, slut," he whispered in my ear. "They want to fuck you. More than the bitches they are here with."

Somehow he was able to make me feel cheap, even at the opera. And I enjoyed it. I felt on display. His toy, his pet.

We stopped in front of a curtained doorway. An usher pulled back the curtain for us and we stepped into a balcony box overlooking the ornately gilded opera house. We were at the highest level. We could see everyone below us. Our neighbors to the right and left, however, were separated by walls. We couldn't see them and they couldn't see us.

He sat in one of the chairs and I went to follow his lead when he pulled me onto his lap. He pulled the bodice of my dress open to reveal my bra. He pushed the cups below my breasts, fully exposing them. If anyone looked up, they would see me half-naked. He squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples hard.

He sucked on my neck, tracing patterns with his tongue. I could feel his hard cock nestled in my ass. "Are you ready to get fucked, my little slut?" He twisted my nipples on the word 'fuck', making me gasp.

"Yes, sir," I leaned back against him, writhing on his lap.

"And will you do anything to please me?" He flicked my nipples with his thumbs.

"Yes, sir," I wiggled on his lap, trying to feel his cock.

"Anything?" He bit my ear.

"Yes, anything."

"Good girl." He moved one hand to my knee and started sliding my dress up my thigh. "Because tonight I'm going to show you how to be a whore." His hand past the top of my stocking and touched my bare skin, making me shiver. "Would you like that?" His hand pressed against my lace panties.

"God, yes. I want to be your whore. Please." I begged, wanting him to fuck me right now. Even with the lights on. Even if people could see us.

He pressed his hand more firmly on my mound. "Very good. You please me, slut." He rubbed teasingly over the top of my panties. "When the lights go out and the first act starts, I want you to get down on your knees. Leave your tits bared and clasp your hands behind your back." I could barely concentrate on his words with his hand on my pussy. "I'm not going to bind them, I trust you to be a good girl for me. You will wait on your knees for further instructions. No matter what happens, you will stay where you are. Is that understood, slut?" His hot breath tickled my ear.

I nodded until I could find my voice. "Yes, sir. I will stay on my knees."

"Good girl. But before that happens..." He turned me to the side, pulling my legs across his lap and covered my lips with his. He enjoyed my mouth like it was a fine meal. I started to think I might be able to cum just from his kiss when the lights suddenly went dim.

He pulled away. "It is time."

Reluctantly, I slid off his lap and almost melted to the floor. My knees rested on the plushly carpeted floor and I clasped my hands behind my back. My nipples ached. From this kneeling position, nobody in the theater would be able to see my nudity. That helped to relax me.

"Now remember," he reminded me, "Don't move." His voice was stern.

He turned away, pulled back the curtain and walked out. Where was he going? I was now alone, exposed, and horny as hell. It felt like an eternity that I waited, though it was probably only about 5 minutes. I sighed in relief as he stepped back through the curtain. But my relief was short-lived as I saw someone enter behind him. Instinct made me want to move my hands and cover myself, but I saw his eyes watching me carefully, reminding me of my promise. I stayed still and saw him nod in approval.

He sat in his chair to the side and introduced me. "This is my whore. You have five minutes. Remember, do not touch anything but her tits and her mouth."

I gasped as I saw the portly older gentleman walk toward me and unzip his fly.

"Show this man what a good whore you are, baby. Make me proud."

I knew immediately I was to give this stranger a blowjob. His cock poked out in front of him, long and slender. Not like the thick cock I loved to have in my mouth. I looked up at the stranger and saw the greedy hunger in his eyes.

"C'mon slut. Suck it."

I obeyed. I opened my lips and sucked his length into mouth. I remembered to keep my hands clasped and began to please this man using only my lips, teeth, and tongue.

The man roughly grabbed my head, but my man barked at him, "Hands!" He released my head and reached down to twist my nipples. Apparently my tits were fair game. He stroked into me, trying to push into my throat. I felt my eyes water as I swallowed and tried to relax the muscles of my throat. I felt him push all the way into me as he slapped and pinched my tits.

My thighs burned and my pussy leaked as this man used me like a toy for his pleasure. It wasn't long before he unleashed his load into my throat. I swallowed quickly, not wanting to drip cum on my dress.

He pulled away and zipped his fly. "Worth every penny, slut." I looked over to my man. Penny? The man paid for me? He grinned and nodded to answer my unasked questions.

He spoke calmly to the exiting stranger. "Send the next one in, please."

I was still staring at him. Next one? I couldn't speak if I wanted to.

The next guy was even older, but well-built. He had silver hair and a firm body to contradict his age.

"Good evening, dear." He spoke cordially as he revealed his nicely shaped cock. Again, a contradiction.

I didn't hesitate this time and opened my mouth to take him inside me. He lasted longer than the first guy and had to be reminded when he had one minute remaining. He pulled out so he could watch his cum fill my mouth. I swallowed it all.

After the rough mouth-fucking, he said, "Thank you, sweetie. That was lovely."

Two more men came into our box, fucked my mouth, filled my throat and left. After the fourth man left, my guy (I wish I knew his name!) helped me to my feet and kissed me hard, not caring if he tasted the remnants of cum.

"You pleased me, slut. And you pleased those men. You fulfilled your purpose." He slipped his hand into my panties to find my pussy soaking wet. "And you loved it, didn't you?

I looked away from his gaze and nodded.

"Say it." He tipped my chin up to meet his gaze.

"I loved it." I pressed harder against his hand.

He pushed me firmly against the box wall, pulled my panties aside and thrust into me in one quick motion. His mouth covered mine as I cried out. He fucked me slowly and deeply. I came before I even realized it was happening.

"Yes, my slut, cum for me." He wrapped one of my legs around his waist as he fucked me up against the wall. I came and came, over and over. His mouth possessed mine as he came inside me.

*************************************

He drove me home in silence. I wondered if he would want to see me again. He'd said I'd pleased him. Did he mean it?

He pulled up to my place. He parked and turned to look at me. "Same time next week. Blouse and skirt." He ran his fingers along the neckline of my dress and stroked my nipple. "Nothing underneath."

As I walked up the driveway I thought, I'm going to have to tell my best friend. Or come up with a better excuse for my weekly escapades.

I felt his cum escape my panties and start to run down my thigh. I smiled.