Samantha's Sex-Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

As Enrique hung there gasping for air I undid the cords that held him to my upright slab. He collapsed to the ground and pathetically clutched at his stomach and balls. I gave him a swift kick to the side, just to give him something to think about and to keep him down. I needed a few seconds to prepare.

I'm sure from his position he couldn't see what I was doing, but he must have heard the snapping of various clasps and the tightening of latex as I strapped myself into my weapon. When I came back into his range of vision I could see the look of fear grow on his terrified little face, as my new weapon swung heavily between my legs. Delicious. His brown eyes had to move up and down to fully understand exactly what it was he was looking at: the biggest, blackest, most obscene dildo that had ever been crafted. The long, thick piece of flexible rubber swung down to my knees and it was already glistening with lubricant. I slowly strutted over him, letting him watch as my giant rubber cock swayed with every step like a wrecking ball. I stood over him, crouching down just a little, allowing the bulbous head to hover a few inches over his face.

I giggled. "You're big. But I'm bigger."

Then he surprised me. He jumped up and tried to knock me down with a sudden tackle, hitting me in the gut with his shoulder. Stupid little bitch would have been successful too . . . if I had been any other woman, but my core strength is ridiculous (I can easily squat 200 lbs despite my slender waist). I grabbed him by the shoulder and with one expert swaying of my hips I flipped him into the air and dropped him painfully on his back, his hard body hitting the floor like a bag of bricks. Besides kickboxing I am also pretty good at judo.

"Do you want to fight me?" I laughed. "Okay, sounds like fun to me," then I sneered dominantly. "But after I'm done kicking your ass I am going to fuck it."

He bared his teeth and jumped up. He took a little martial arts stance, obviously one he had seen in a movie or something like that, because I thought he looked a little silly. Even though his stance was fucking awful I still admired his body, his abs, and his big swaying cock. I licked my lips. This was going to be fun.

I waited for him to take the first shot, which took a while. I wasn't even taking a stance. I just stood there, posing like a super villainess on the cover of one of my son's pathetic little comic books, with my curvaceous body covered in nothing but leather straps, gloves, and boots. Finally he took it, lunging forward, his right hand balled up in a fist.

I caught him by the wrist and twisted it so quickly he yelped like a little bitch. Now he was standing on his tippy-toes, his huge dong completely unprotected.

WHACK!

My knee came up into his junk again, punishing his meat, and I could tell that some part of him was liking this. He was getting thicker. I spun his wrist in the other direction, leading his arm forward and then down. Once again his body flipped through the air and landed painfully on his back. Once again I stepped over him, my giant black dildo aiming at his face, and I giggled my raspy giggle.

"You must like it down there."

He looked angry, and this time he got me by surprise. He must have been more flexibly then I thought, because in less than a second he had curled his body right under me, and he legs logged into mine right behind the knee. He twisted his strong core muscles and I went toppling like a tree. My tits hit the ground first and the pain blurred my thoughts for a moment, but that was all it took for him to get on top of me.

He was on my back. His arms slipped under mine and pulled my whole upper body up, painfully arching it away from my legs, thrusting my tits outward so radically that my leather bra SNAPPED!, and my big tits bounced free.

"Fuck!" I screamed. I didn't know enough about wrestling to know the name of this move. Full Nelson? Whatever it was, it hurt. It felt like my spine was going to break.

"Looks like you're the one who's getting their ass kicked, whore." His face was now above mine. He spat, and it landed in my eyes and open mouth. If I wasn't so pissed off and hurt something like that would have really aroused me.

He pulled back further, bending my spine to the snapping point, and then he slammed me back down. My face struck the floor so hard I saw stars.

When my vision returned I saw him standing over me. He had flipped me on my back, and he was raising his foot over my unprotected stomach.

THUD!!!

The heel of foot came down into my stomach so hard that it sank into the flesh. I heaved in pain as my body snapped upward, and I struggled to hold down my vomit. Shit. This little bastard wasn't playing around.

He grabbed me by my long brown hair and pulled me to my feet. that would have been the perfect moment for me to perform a reversal, but my head and stomach hurt too much, and the little shithead was actually pretty fast.

One hand slipped under my arm, the other still in my hair. He pulled, then shoved, and I flew into the wall at full speed. Once again my head smacked against the wall and I saw stars, but somehow I stayed standing, legs as stiff as wood, although my upped body sagged over. I was in too much dizzy pain to realize that I was presenting my ass to him until his hands were behind me, groping it with those tough little fingers.

"Damn you got a fine ass. Now let's see that pussy, eh?"

He tugged on my latex thong, not down, but up. The material cut into my ass and pussy so deep that my swollen vulva slipped out on either side, swallowing the thong into my cunt, and the material started to rub right into my erect clit.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I whined. I was dripping. I could feel it. I could hear it spattering the floor. It had been so fucking long since a man had beaten me like this, humiliated me, dominated me, that I had forgotten how utterly, mind-numbingly horny it made me.

He tugged on the thong harder. It broke at the weakest part with a loud SNAP!, right above my clit. The thong fell to the floor and the heavy rubber dildo fell with it, effectively castrating me. I whimpered out loud as I desperately fought down an orgasm that was threatening to explode from my dripping pussy. He had me on the ropes, and if I didn't do something he would own me with that big cock of his. The worst part was that part of me wanted that, wanted a strong man to break into my big, lonley house and fuck me senseless while declaring his ownership of me. I wanted to be someone's bitch and wear our wedding ring pierced in my nipple, but there were few men in the world who could even measure up to be my boyfriend.

I felt his monster digging into the lips of my cunt, the amazingly thick head stretching the vulva out further than it had been in a long time. It almost felt like I was losing my virginity again, but that cock had been even bigger, and I my pussy had been as tight as a Jew's wallet back then.

"You want this," he whispered. "I can tell. There's a puddle on the floor under you. You want this cock up your cunt, just like your slutty daughter Daisy did when I fucked her and her slutty friend. You want to be my bitch."

He was right. I did. I wanted that cock, but I did not want to be his bitch.

"Fuck . . . you . . ." I thrusted backwards, but not so my pussy could be impaled by that beautiful penis. Instead, my ass slammed into his rock-hard abs and sent him stumbling back a few steps. It wasn't much, but it was enough room for me to kick. I brought one leg up, struggling against my own swollen pussy, aimed the high-heel right for his nuts, and fired.

"AGH! BITCH!"

Bull's-eye. My heel pegged him right in one of his balls. Because it hung loose it wasn't smashed, but it did bounce around like a punching bag, and my high-heel almost cut into the scrotum.

Before he had time to do anything I kicked out with my other leg, this time aiming for his face. The ball of my foot smacked against the side of his stupid little face and he went stumbling back even further, bleeding from a new cut on his cheek.

He wiped the blood away and looked furious. He charged, clearly planning to slap my body against the wall, but I was quicker. I reached down and armed myself with the big black dildo he had taken from me, and I swung it right into his oncoming face.

COCK-SLAPP!!!

I laughed victoriously as he feel right to the floor with the stupidest look imaginable. He had just enough time to process the fact that I had cock-slapped him with a dildo before he landed on his chest. He tried to get up, his muscular ass rising first, he legs spread open far enough to let me see his tight, hairless little asshole.

Big mistake.

I aimed for his perky little hole and hit it straight on with the dildo, causing the bulbous head to pop right into his puckered anus. Bull's-fucking-eye. It sank in like a hot knife into butter. I had just enough time to twist it around a little, testing the elasticity of his anus, before he stared to scream.

"FUCK! Holy . . . god . . . FUCK!"

"What's wrong, bitch? Never had a black cock up your ass before?"

He started grunting and cursing at me in Spanish, although a lot of it sounded like nonsense. He kept trying to twist away, or crawl forward, or stand up, but every time he did I'd twist the dildo, or push it in further, or slap his testicles. It was pathetic to watch him squirm there, and it made me incredibly hot. I laughed at him as he looked up at me angrily, tears running down his brown cheeks, and I spat in his face. He was my bitch now.

I spent a few minutes just manually ass-fucking him, pulling the dildo out until the head tugged at his tight rim, and then I'd plunge it back in like I was stabbing his prostate to death. My latex-gloved hand reached between his legs and I got a good grasp of his epically thick cock. I stroked him as I fucked him, knowing that the pain and pleasure would mix in his mind and confuse him, creating an association between anal-ramming and sexual pleasure. He was going to be a real cock-bitch by the time I was done with him. A proper little faggot.

"Alright, baby. Time momma got hers."

I tugged him to his feet by his hair. I was again surprised to see how much shorter he was than me. Normally I only got wet for taller men, but something about this muscle-bound little punk being at eyelevel to my large breasts turned me on. It made me feel more powerful than him, more godlike. Just to emphasize the point I hugged his head into my breasts, his face disappearing into the soft, copious flesh, and he began to struggle when his air ran out.

There was a barstool by the bar, and I thought that would be a perfect place to fuck him. I led him to it, one hand in his hair and the other on his cock, then I lifted him up and dropped him on the barstool, causing the dildo up his ass to smack upward even further.

"God!" he cried.

"Shhh, little bitch. God can't save you now."

His fat cock was sticking straight up, and the tip of it was leaking a big drop of syrupy pre-cum. I bent down a slowly licked the head of his penis, slurping up the pre-cum as best I could. My God, he was fucking delicious. Like honey and nectar. I fantasized about tying him down here permanently and hanging up in the bar. Hic cock would be like a human tap, and I'd serve up his spunk as a delicacy.

Once his dick was dripping with my spit I rose back up, smiled into his fearful face, and then lifted my leg over him. As I sat myself down, impaling myself on his cock, the rubber cock up his ass was pushed in harder. My weight added to his, and the rubber dildo drilled.

His cock was impossibly thick, but I managed, gasping with every tight inch that slicked its way in. He wasn't as big as my step-father had been, and I was nowhere near as tight as I was at eighteen, but his cock still brought tears to my eyes. By the time I was all the way down we were both crying, but he was almost broken, whereas I was crying with pleasure. His eyes were rolled up in his skill, his teeth were clenched so tight that I thought they might break. I licked the tears from his face, moaning erotically as I did so. This was the taste of a perfect domination.

"Get ready little boy, because mommy's going to fuck your big, nasty pee-pee until it breaks off."

I rode him. I rode him hard. My thrusts were long, heavy, and fast. My ass cheeks slapped with every descent, pulverizing his fat balls into the barstool, and working the dildo up his ass to painful effect. His pleasure and pain mounted to such extreme levels that his face almost went catatonic, spit drooling out the side of the mouth like a retard. I laughed. I was having the time of my life.

My pussy was leaking a waterfall of sex onto his lap as I bounced up and down on his fat, delicious cock, and I was thrusting my tits into his face hoping that he would bite one of them, but he was too far gone for that, so I twisted them instead.

"Oh baby, oh baby! Do you like being mommy's little bitch, baby? Have you ever been fucked this hard? Have you ever known what it's like to get a fat cock up YOUR ass? What's it like being the bitch you retarded little . . . oh . . . oh FUCK!!!" My first orgasm caught me by complete surprise, and I exploded with his cock in me, causing the squirt to spray all over our chests in a thick, sticky mist. The pressure of squirting with his thick tool up my cunt was almost painful, but it was extreme, and I loved extreme.

My body shuddered like I was being electrocuted as I rode out the waves of my first orgasm, and I can only imagine what pain I was causing my little slave beneath me. It lasted a long time, and when it was over I could barely keep my perch on him.

"Mmmm . . . oh sweetie, I think we need to try another position."

And we did. Again and again and again. I fucked him over every inch of that room, and in every position I could imagine, even inventing a few along the way, and not once did I let that big dildo come out of his ass. That was part of him now as far as I was concerned.

I propped him up against the wall and fucked him doggy, pushing my hips back into him until I came to another electric orgasm. I rode him on the floor, letting my big tits jiggle above his broken face. I got into a 69, fiercely sucking his cock as I rubbed my sopping cunt across his mouth and nose.

This torture went on for over an hour, because every time I felt him getting ready to pop I would back off his penis, and take my pleasure from his mouth as he cooled off. But it finally got to the point that he reached his limit, and his thick cock began to shudder in final defeat. He was going to cum and it was going to be mind-breaking in scale, I could tell. I could almost hear the semen boiling in his beaten and battered balls.

I threw him on the bed and crawled on top, mounting him for the final maneuver: classic cowgirl.

"Okay, bitch, okay. Time I ended you. I hope you had fun, because after this you will never feel that same again. You are going to have nightmares about me, you little shit."

I rode him like a demonic cowgirl trying to break Satan's meanest horse, only that horse was on its back and its cock was being swallowed by that demon's hot cunt. The bed threatened to break under us, which really impressed me, because I had thrown orgies on this bed and it hadn't rocked so much. I reached down behind my back and grabbed the base of the dildo that was sticking out of his ass, twisting it cruelly as I mastered him.

Then it happened. He popped.

He screamed something that wasn't a word as every tight muscle in his body looked like it was going to explode right off of his body. I could feel his penis pumping out shotgun blasts of semen into my orgasm-tired cunt, each shot so powerful that I had to gasp in pain when it collided against the walls of my womb.

He bucked so hard that I popped off his massive dick and fell to the floor, and I pulled the dildo out of his ass as I went. The sudden vacuum from his anus must have been as equally pleasuring and painful, because he immediately began to spurt out another thick orgasm, shooting strands of semen into the air. The first blast actually hit the ceiling, and the rest fell onto us. My face and tits were streaked with hot cum, as was his stomach and chest.

I intently fell into feeding frenzy, scooping into my voracious mouth. I ran my tongue all over his gasping body before finally sucking his dick like I wanted to drain him dry. He moaned in pain as I vacuumed his exhausted penis, but another small orgasm abused him, offering me a fresh load of warm, salty nectar.

I was so focused on sucking him dry that I didn't notice when he passed out, and I almost missed the fact that I was having another orgasm myself. I was squirting onto the floor so much it looked like I was peeing.

Finally swallowing the last drop, I licked my lips and passed out.

#####

The sound of the front doorbell ringing woke me from my sleep. Someone was pressing it impatiently and I wanted nothing more than to go up there and snap their neck, but sleep felt too good. Sadly, they started knocking loudly and any chance I had of sleep was broken.

I struggled to me feet, my body stiff with sexual satisfaction. It wasn't until I saw Enrique's conquered body, glistening with sweat and sexual fluids, that I remembered what I had just down. His body looked glorious as he lay there, spread out as panting for breath exhaustedly, even hours after I broke him. Amazingly, his cock was still hard, and a small trail of cum oozed from it.

The knocking wouldn't go away.

Slipping on my sheer silk bathrobe I walked to the front door. I must have looked awful, all caked with dried boy-cum and sweat, my hair wild and tangled. No . . . I looked AMAZING. I always did.

I opened the front door even as the knocking went on, my flimsy bathrobe falling open to reveal the remnants of my S&M gear. I didn't care. Let them see me in all my dominatrix glory.

"Can I help you?" I asked in a dangerous voice.

"Yeah, I was just . . . oh shit . . . you're . . . naked . . ." The intruder was a girl, young and cute, so I instantly hated her and wanted to see her get gang-raped by a bus-load of convicts with sexually transmitted disease . . . and then a horse.

She had very tan skin, although she was white. Big green eyes, puffy tan lips, and short shoulder-length hair that was styled in a sexy hipster kind of way, with more of it falling over one shoulder than the other. She was very tomboyish, with a band-aid on her cheek and a baseball glove on her hand. She was wearing a very tight tank top that clearly revealed her lack of a bra, as her perky nipples poked right through, begging to be pinched. Her midriff was bare, revealing her tight waist and stomach which pulsed with a feint six-pack. Her shorts were cutoffs that were so short they were almost a thong, although a yellow pair of thong panties did ride up along her hips.

"What's the matter, sweetie, never seen a pair of giant fucking tits before?" I asked, grasping my large bags in my hands and playing with them. I really wanted her to fuck off.

She was staring like a horny boy at my tits. "I just . . . wow . . . I was just looking for my boyfriend Enrique. We lost our ball around here hours ago and he said he'd get it and meet me at the ice-cream store, but he never showed."

I smiled. So this little tomboy was one of Enrique's sluts. Well, Enrique was my slut now, which made her mine as well. One of my hands reached around and glided down her smooth, curved back, ending at one of the tightest, roundest little asses I had ever gotten a grip on.

"Come in, sugar. I have something I want to show you."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers