Samantha's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noelesh
Noelesh
5 Followers

Samantha, on the other hand, was still up. She had a good buzz going but wasn't anywhere near ready to pass out. Eventually she found herself watching that movie again. She looked on at the image in front of her and once again found herself extremely horny. 'God I need a man,' she thought as she reached under her shirt and unfastened the front clasp of her bra, freeing her breasts from it.

Her other hand had already began to pull her skirt up as she licked her lips in anticipation of touching herself. She could hardly believe how wet she was when she felt the dampness on the outside of her panties. Still with her eyes on the movie she continued playing with her breasts twisting at her nipples making them erect, just like the ones she saw on the Asian girl that she couldn't take her eyes off of. Peeling her panties to the side she felt her pussy begin to release its juice down to the crack of her ass.

Samantha paused a moment to reach under the loveseat. She removed a box with a dildo inside. Almost immediately she removed it and inserted it into herself. Imitating the image she saw on the screen she fucked herself nice and slow, moving at the same pace as the couple she was watching.

"Ohh fuck yes, mmm," she groaned with pleasure wishing she had a real cock inside her.

The image on the screen switched to a blowjob scene. 'God I would love to suck a cock right now,' she thought to herself, looking up on the Asian girl with envious eyes.

Samantha removed the dildo from her now sloppy wet slit and began to suck it into her mouth, while working her clit with her other hand. That did it, she couldn't handle anymore. Wanting to feel just like the girl she was watching she moaned and screamed muffled sounds into the dildo she was sucking as her climax hit her. She was dripping all over her furniture but didn't care; she was too drunk and too hot to care at this point. Pinching and rolling her clit and still sucking the fake cock she had another smaller orgasm, which finally subsided.

It had been only two hours since she helped her brother to bed and somehow he had managed to stretch out and cover pretty much the entire damn thing. Samantha sighed, moving his limbs back over to his side of the bed. She looked at the clock, 11PM, not too bad, she figured, she'd be up by nine or ten o'clock with a raging head ache. But it was worth it. She could still feel the aftermath of her last orgasm even though her cum had already dried. She had been too drunk or too lazy to clean herself up before she went to bed.

Travis had to piss, bad. He looked at the clock, 1:25AM. 'Shit' he thought, my entire night is gonna be like this, he had sobered up some. After using the bathroom he came back to bed, almost falling asleep instantly but he noticed something that alerted his mind enough to keep him awake.

'Do I smell sex?' he thought. He sniffed the air again and looked over at his sister.

"Sam?" he whispered, checking to see if she was awake at all.

It was the smell of sex alright. This was not good he thought. His mind had already been twisted by the smell of his sister earlier that night; he couldn't possibly let himself think of his sister in that way.

His judgment still quite impaired his hand reached out to stroke Samantha's hair. No, no, I have to stop, I'm going to wake her up, and what the fuck kind of pervert touches their sister? These thoughts didn't stop him though. For a few minutes he continued, and then moved his hand back closer to himself. He could see exposed skin where her shirt had ridden up some while sleeping. That was where his hand made it's way next.

Slowly he let his fingers touch her soft skin near the small of her back. Tracing little circles now he just knew he was going to wake her up. 'Wow, she's so soft, her skin, just... perfect' he thought.

Finally he snapped out of it. 'Good God she's your sister dumb ass, you don't fucking touch your sister, that's nasty!' his final argument to stop, and he did.

The smell was still in the air however and his body had reacted. 'I can smell pussy' he kept saying to himself. Travis looked down at the tent that had grown under the sheets. He wanted badly to just start pounding away but he couldn't risk waking her up.

"Sam," he whispered again, she was out.

He began to stroke himself very slowly, making sure the bed didn't move as he did. With lustful images of any girl he could think of besides his sister in his mind he continued. He was getting close and quickly realized there was no plan to get rid of the cum.

'Damn my drunken forgetfulness. Shit where do I put it?' despite not having a plan he continued and decided to just let himself go inside his boxers. 'Bloody hell, that was dumb' he thought, as he slowly removed them, using them to wipe himself half-clean and threw them in the floor.

With groggy eyes Samantha blinked, trying to get her vision strait, 4:15AM. She felt the dried cum in her panties and smiled. 'Need to piss' she reminded herself what had woke her up. As she stood to leave the room she looked over at Travis.

"Travis," she paused, "Travis!" she whispered loudly as if to wake someone up but stay very quiet.

Her brother had managed to somehow become naked on her bed. 'I need a couch' she thought. She gave up trying to wake him and went to the bathroom. As she sat there listening to the pee whiz into the toilet the image of Travis's penis stuck in her mind. After all the self-satisfaction she had earlier she still wanted some attention, and oddly to her, the thought of her brother's penis wasn't repulsive, in fact it was kind of exciting. After her ordeal the day before and his becoming her hero, every little thing with Travis felt different to her now.

Confused by her thoughts Samantha returned to the bed room. Sitting down in a chair that sat in a dark corner of her room, 'oh this is just weird' she thought as she began to watch him sleep. 'Why is he just sprawled out naked like that anyways, where is his underwear?'

She saw them in the floor and could tell right away that they were soiled with his cum, and again, she wasn't repulsed. Her thoughts at that moment changed. The very thought of having sexual thoughts about her brother almost immediately led her to re-evaluate him as a friend and as a guy in general.

'He was good looking' she thought, 'skinny, always happy, adventurous, funny and sexy too.'

He's always so sweet to me. I know he loves me. I know he'll make some girl very happy some day. I must be drunk, she scolded herself. Samantha was growing more confused; she needed to sleep it off. She slowly pulled the covers back over him, tucked him in and climbed back into bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Travis awoke, head pounding, eyes blurry and spinning. What a hangover. He could already hear Monday morning conversations with his friends at school.

"So what did you do this weekend?"

"Oh nothing, just got drunk at my sister's house, watched a porno, passed out and jerked off, oh yeah, and I touched my sister!"

Yeah that would sound great. He looked over at Samantha; she was still out, thank god; he was afraid she would have seen his cum soaked boxers or worse, him naked in her bed!

By the time Samantha woke up Travis was long gone and almost all evidence of the night before was erased, except what she had remembered from her short time awake. Was it a dream? Whether it was or not, her long term impression of her brother had been changed. She thought about all those years growing up with a twin brother and how close they had always been. They had both an older and a younger sister. They were boththemiddle child, which had made their relationship different from that of their other siblings.

Growing up they had the same friends, they went to the same places and were pretty much stuck with each other since the other two siblings didn't share the same interests. They were always in the same grade, and even when Samantha was held back in the sixth grade Travis pleaded for them to let him stay back too, just so they wouldn't be separated.

But now it was different. He was her protector, her friend, her man. She tried to stop thinking about it but she couldn't. The image of her brother naked in bed was still etched in her mind and still it didn't bother her at all. Maybe they were always close beyond that point and they just had managed to rarely see each other naked.

She imagined them as a couple, dating, playing, and making love, all those things that couples do. 'We already do most of those things,' she thought, 'why can't we do them all. Life is so unfair,' she argued to herself, 'best friends are what we are. I can't let some silly infatuation mess that up' she concluded.

The next few days passed without consequence. Although she wondered what Travis was doing she remained steadfast to her commitment to not act on her new found feelings, but still he occupied her mind; she couldn't figure out why it was so hard to stop thinking about him. Maybe she was lonely. Maybe-if she could fall for a guy who wasn't her sibling, maybe-if a-lot-of-things.

Finally, on Wednesday she decided to invite him over for dinner; Samantha was a great cook after all. There's no harm in making your brother grilled chicken with fried rice and veggies right? She even got the fold out table and chairs ready! No big deal really, she thought, just dinner and a movie. Oh yeah, forgot to mention the movie. She rented "Fifty First Dates," for some odd reason Travis really liked those sappy love comedies.

Her phone rang, the caller ID showed the name,Travis Craft. "Hi, where are you, I've got chicken on the grill and some rice on the chill!" she was very happy.

"I'm really sorry Sam, but there's this intramural softball game tonight and I promised a guy in my dorm that I'd take his spot, he's really bad sick with the flu." Sam was crushed.

"What?" she sighed sadly. "Well. Okay," was all she could squeeze out without crying. 'Good god why am I so upset,' although she knew why and felt stupid

"Well, I'll see you soon; I can get a rain check on some of that fine Samantha cookin' right?" Lighthearted as always, she thought hearing his words, the perfect nice-guy.

"You bet sweetie, bye," Samantha immediately hung up the phone, wondering where in the hell that 'sweetie' came from. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," she mumbled banging her fist into the ball of her other hand.

She finished dinner and saved what would have been Travis's portion for leftovers. She didn't even bother watching the movie. It wouldn't be any good without Travis.

Thursday morning came. Samantha looked up from her bed, 9AM. Some way, some how, she had managed to hit a low. She couldn't even bring herself to attend classes that day. Eventually 11:32 came, and she finally got out of bed.

Deciding that she wasn't going to let this depression get the best of her she took a shower and fixed herself up really nice. Pursing her lips in the mirror she noted just how hot, you might even say, slutty, she looked. Her top was tight enough that she had no need for a bra. Her skirt was thigh-high and she even put on some stockings, she was ready. She was confused.

Samantha picked up the phone, "Peter, hey. Yeah, it's me. Listen, I need you. Can I see you today, are you busy? Great, okay, I'll see you at four," Samantha knew she shouldn't, but her guilt wasn't strong enough to stop her in her depressed state.

Peter Doke, Samantha's high school ex, was your typical non-committal jerk off. The guy, who would barely even admit they were dating, while they were sleeping together, was the guy she turned to, in this, a dark time indeed. He was also a good friend of Travis's, until their relationship ended, and of course Travis stuck by his sister's side. To say the least, it was a messy breakup that left many damaged relationships in its path.

Four twenty seven, typical. Samantha was about to give up on him when finally there was a knock at the door. "Hey you," a gleam in her eye, it was obvious what Samantha wanted. The way she was dressed, the way she smelled.

"Hi, you said—," Peter trailed off, few times had Samantha ever dressed up so sexily for him. "I guess you—," he paused, "yeah." at six foot two, Peter stood about six inches taller than Samantha. His first instinct told him she was vulnerable, his second instinct told him to take advantage, and fast. He kissed her hard on the lips as they finally embraced after staring at each other in the doorway for what seemed like five minutes, but was in reality, only fifteen seconds.

Samantha felt instantly aroused. The attention her body had been craving for days was finally going to be realized. She felt his hand begin to lift up her stretch-material top, which clung to her in a way that its removal more resembled that of removing a sock or stocking. Her perfume was thick in the air, combined with the smell of her hair and sight of her newly released tits, Peter was raging with desire. It had been so long since they touched; it was almost like unexplored territory.

Samantha grabbed at his hand and brought it strait to her breast, continuing the kiss as she kicked the door shut behind them. "Oh yes, please, oh god, yes," she mumbled into his mouth as their tongue sucking turned into extremely hot necking.

She pulled his shirt off and threw it at the door. She could feel moisture building up between her legs whilst his hand continued to play roughly with her breasts.

Breaking their embrace they both quickly stripped naked. Peter's cock looked ready as she took it into her hand and guided him to the loveseat and fell back into it. Peter remembered this loveseat well. It was too small, but this was one time he wasn't going to complain. He swooped down to embrace Samantha in another long kiss, broken only when his mouth's attention was directed to her chest.

Her breathing was quickly sounding less controlled as Peter took each tiny nipple into his mouth, lightly biting and sucking on them. One of his hands made its way to her opening, which at this point was swollen and dripping. He couldn't remember her ever being this horny before as he easily slipped a finger inside.

"Oh my god, ohhhhhhhh" she moaned as his finger entered her. Her breathing had become panting as she again took his cock into her hand stroking it softly, tugging, and wishing for it to be in her.

"You are so fucking beautiful today, I don't know what's gotten into you but I know I like it, you are so-oo –oohh hot right now!" he said removing a condom from his pants.

Samantha took it from him and slipped it over his penis, smiling broadly in anticipation of having his thick cock buried deep inside her. Samantha was mashing her own breasts together as Peter began to rub his cock at her opening. Sliding the tip of his penis up and down her slit, she groaned louder and louder as he tickled her opening.

"Just fuck me you tease!" she screamed tugging at him with her legs.

Slowly his cock head penetrated her, "Yes, ohhh god yes, more, more!" she screamed as she felt the walls of her pussy being stretched open. 'Wow this feels good,' she thought to herself, covering her guilt with her desire for pleasure.

Just then –click-

Samantha's head popped up over Peter's shoulder just enough to see the doorknob turning. "Shit!" she whispered loudly.

Peter's cock was still half buried in her pussy when the door opened. It took Travis about two seconds to process the scene before his eyes.

"Just whatthe fuckdo you think you are doing here," Travis's tone was deliberate and hateful.

Peter pulled out. His stomach sank; he knew if Travis wanted to fight, and Peter would be on the losing end of a good ass whipping.

"I'm sorry bro, god damn, she invited me over and I just—I wasn't expecting—you have to believe me bro, I didn't plan this!" Travis was approaching him in spite of these words.

"No Travis, don't, it's true, I invited him," Samantha could hardly believe she was sticking up for a guy, whom no more than 24 hours ago, she despised with all her being. But she couldn't lie, it was all her doing.

Travis was stunned. "Unbelievable," he looked at his whore-of-a-sister as she snapped her legs closed and covered her breasts with her arms, "just fucking unbelievable," his gaze turned to Peter, "you have exactly fifteen seconds," he didn't need to say anymore than that. Peter was gone in ten.

Travis watched the door shut behind Peter. He turned to Samantha, "Just what the fuck are you doing? Fucking the one guy that fucked up relationships between both of us?"

"Don't lecture me about who I can and cannot have sex with, you're not my keeper, so piss off!" she snapped, as she covered herself with a throw blanket she kept on the love seat, she wasn't going to be lectured after he broke off their date yesterday.

Travis knew she wasn't being rational; it took all he had to contain his anger and try to speak sense into her, "He is bad for you! When you two broke up, I picked you, and now you go and whore yourself back to him?" he wanted to suppress the whore-comment but it came through loud and clear and he had to stand firm behind it now, his pride was at stake.

Samantha couldn't believe her ears; she screamed there were no words in her scream; it was just a loud, ear piercing, screeching, scream. It sounded like bloody murder and the tears poured down her face, he went too far, her heart was now completely and utterly broken.

Sobbing uncontrollably, "Just who—are you—calling—a whore!!" she screamed as she charged right at him, smacking him across the face with an almost deafening pop, as a dark red, hand shaped mark immediately took form on his cheek.

Travis stood their, stunned, again. Words had escaped him.

"Fuck you," she said. She then opened the door, and left.

------------------END OF CHAPTER 1----------------

Noelesh
Noelesh
5 Followers
12