Samantha's Transformation

Story Info
Samantha immediately wants to make the most of her new cock.
1.5k words
4.41
47k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mecbird
mecbird
45 Followers

Another mistake, Samantha thought, sighing as she looked at the sleeping, now proven to be incompetent lover adjacent to her unfortunately unsatisfied, fully awake body. Such a pity too, eyeing his beautiful cock, which she got the privilege of having inside of her for a full 70 seconds before he unloaded, rolled over, wordlessly played a game on his phone for 20 minutes then passed out.

She reached into her drawer and grabbed her favourite toy. There were advantages to being a girl, to be sure. Samantha loved her beautiful body, and was searching for the right man, woman or whoever to ravage it properly. She'd been fucking her way through the city, sometimes as many as 3 at a time, yet had troubling finding worthwhile sexual partners. If I had a cock that gorgeous, I'd certainly make girls come every day. She closed her eyes and switched on her hitachi. She imagined the sex she'd envisioned having with the boy by her side when she first saw him at the bar, as if his beautiful vessel had been occupied by a properly thoughtful, lascivious soul. She would've happily let him put it in her tight but cock hungry ass if he'd proven even competent, but no, he's another thick-dicked one-pump wonder.

She opened her eyes and looked down at her body. She had sizeable breasts, and a thick booty, and long beautiful ginger locks. So many drooled over her, and yet she felt a touch... dissatisfied with herself. She just wanted to know, as nice as her pussy was, what would her curvaceous body look like if punctuated with a massive cock?

Thinking of it almost made her cum already, but she decided to edge for a bit. She deserved a good one. She reached into her drawer again and withdrew her favourite buttplug. Once it was in place, she put the hitachi back on her clit and shivered with ecstasy as the vibrations ran threw her.

Suddenly, an odd memory came to her. She recalled a witchy friend she hooked up with a few times, a pussy eating expert named Indigo who was fascinated by the occult. She knew it was all bollocks, but her friend was weirdly convincing when she'd talk about spellcasting. She once said that the best time to cast a spell is whilst in the midst of a particularly rapturous climax, one of those orgasms that's on your mind for days.

"Just picture your desire strongly enough in your minds eye, and whisper to yourself the words ayuder mi sensuo 4 times, and you can get whatever you want"

"Sure, sure" she responded at the time. But now that she was feeling full of a mixture of horniness and ennui, she figured, why not?

She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV at the foot of her bed. Her favourite porno was playing, which was something like a 7 hour mixtape of all her favourite scenes spliced together. Currently, Mia Markova was getting a huge cock up her ass as she sloppily ate Lexi Belle's pussy. She wasn't sure who to be most envious of.

It wasn't long before waves of pleasure were flooding through her, so fast and so all-consuming that she almost forgot her main aim.

"Ayuder mi sensuo" she said to herself, giggling slightly.

Her orgasm kept moving through her body. She was overwhelmed.

And then it happened.

First her hitachi fell to the floor.

Then her clit began to grow.

And grow, and grow, and grow.

Until it was 11 inches long, thick as hell, and rock-hard.

Then it began shooting the now physical product of her intense orgasm up on her own tits.

She smiled and tasted herself. Well I'll be. She thought. The most smooth, gorgeous, beautiful cock I've ever seen is now mine to use as I please.

She got up and hopped to the shower to clean up. At no point during this process did she stop stroking her massive erection. Time got away from her.

She didn't realize how much time had passed, even when some sun started poking through the curtains.

She only noticed when there was a stirring next to her, and the boy next to her opened his eyes. Instinctively, she pulled the covers up to cover her member, but she didn't stop touching herself.

"Good morning, sweetie", she said, giving him a kiss on the forehead. He's distracted staring at the TV.

"Well well, you seem to be getting into some fun without me." he said, nodding towards the sensual display. Currently, a lesbian orgy was onscreen. An all-star one at that. Belladonna, Jenna Haze, Stoya, you name it.

"You bet, sweetie. I'm just still so worked up. You read for round 2?"

"But of course."

"Things are going to be a bit different this time, hun. I want to get into some anal"

"Whatever the lady wants, the lady gets"

"Oh, trust me, I know."

And with that, Samantha leaped to her feet, now standing at the edge of the bed, her cock jutting out proudly as her two large balls rested on the edge of the satin sheets. She gave her boys ass a playful spank.

"Bend it over, babe."

"Excuse me???"

The boy stared in shock at the cock in front of him.

"I know, I know, I had a pussy last night. Well, surprise, I got a dick now. Get with the times."

"It's... it's so... it's bigger than..."

"Yours? Yes. Yeah I don't think you've got more than 7 inches. Impressive to be sure, but nothing on this sucker."

She went to her dirty drawer once more and pulled out a bottle of lube. She slathered up her cock thoroughly.

"You ever had anything in that ass before?"

"I... no, no of course not."

"What do you mean of course not?"

"Well, I don't... I don't fuck guys."

"Bitch, do I look like a guy to you?"

"No, no of ... of course not."

His cock rose to full attention as he admired her figure.

"Look, I feel like fucking. You're free to back out. But I feel like some part of you has always wondered what it would be like to take it up the ass. And who better than this bodacious redhead that'll let you cum on her tits after?"

"Well... well... you make a good point..."

"So? It's up to you. Do you want me to christen my thick new cock with your tight asshole or should I find someone else?"

"Well... okay."

"Okay isn't enough. If you want it you've gotta beg for it."

Samantha patiently stood above the disoriented fuckboi, stroking her cock gleefully and letting out some soft moans. He was in slightly disbelief as to how turned on he was by the situation, and began stroking himself in sync.

"Okay... please..."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

"Say it again."

"Please, please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck my ass with yo-ahhhhh"

And with that, she plunged her virgin cock into his virgin ass. Having been on the receiving end many times, she knew how to pace herself. It wasn't long before she'd built up to pounding him, causing him to cry out in ecstasy as she shoved her new favourite body part inside of his tushy, grabbing his hair, putting her dance classes to good use as she thrusted into him.

Despite her promise to let him cum on her tits, he exploded all over himself nearly the second she turned him over so she could lock eyes with him as she penetrated him. The sight turned her on more than she could believe, so she pulled out and unleashed a huge load all over his blissed out face.

"Now you know how it feels" she said, smirking, delighted. Somehow it had not just lived up to her fantasies, but surpassed them. And this was only the beginning. She knew she was unstoppable, a top quality babe with a beautiful cock. She was going to fuck the world.

The boy was too caught up in a haze to bother doing anything with the cum dripping down his face. He was trembling, his body processing the pleasure, his mind as well, having been equally fucked.

Samantha tossed him a towel.

"Go get in the shower, cum-soaked boy. I have some... phone calls to make."

He stands up slowly, and she gives his booty another playful smack. He turned back to look at her before closing the bathroom door.

"Will I get to see you again?" His voice shakes as he speaks.

She smiles even wider, suddenly aware just how much she'd turned his world upside down. "Perhaps. You were a good fuck, I wouldn't mind hitting it twice."

"I'd like that. My name is-"

"SHHHHH", Samantha interrupted. "I don't want to know. To me, you're cock-christener. That's all. It's a perfectly lovely identifier"

He finally closed the bathroom door, and as promised she took out her phone. She found Indigo's number and hit the call button. She knew she had to thank her, in the most friendly way she could think of. She felt her member stiffen again instantly at the thought of her adventures to come.

mecbird
mecbird
45 Followers