Samantha's Visit

Story Info
An old friend's arrival leads to a sexy threesome.
1.9k words
3.93
51.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not so long ago an old schoolgirl friend of my wife got back in touch after several years. My wife had kept in touch with Samantha over the years exchanging Xmas and birthday cards etc. Then Samantha turned up on our doorstep with her bags after her marriage broke up. My wife, Elizabeth offered sympathy and practical help to her old school friend.

First thing she did was open a bottle of wine and got Samantha to tell her all about what had happened. It turned out that her husband had lost a lot of money on bad investments and that poor Samantha was exactly that, poor, broke and had hardly a thing to show for nearly 10 years of marriage. She needed help and advice about what she should do to try and save herself from ending up out on the streets stone broke.

Elizabeth listened and I left them to talk things over. It was a Friday night so I slipped off down to the village pub for a drink and let them gossip the evening away. I had a drink and talked with the landlord at the bar. Then as closing time was approaching headed back home. They were still going at it when I opened the door. they also had got th least two bottles of white wine and were now onto my good brandy, my best 7 star brandy. 'Ah well it was all in a good cause I thought.' Then I heard Samantha talking.

"All men are Bastards! Right devious lying Bastards! I gave ten years of my life to that Bastard of mine. Now look at me..." Samantha then sobbed and began crying.

I went into the kitchen and put on the kettle for a nice cup of tea. I took the tea into Elizabeth & Samantha, both of them were tipsy and Samantha was well drunk on the wine and brandy. After half a cup of tea she slipped off the sofa onto the floor. We picked her up and took her upstairs to our bedroom and there we undressed her and put her into our bed.

We took off her dress, underneath she was wearing a black lingerie set of lace bra, suspenders, knickers and seamed black stockings. Elizabeth and I stripped off this underwear and got Samantha naked for sleeping in our bed. She had a great body lovely long legs and nice full tits with nice big round nipples. Her pussie was neatly trimmed and her pussie lips were slightly parted and very fuckable. We could not help smiling together as we stripped Samantha of her clothes and lingerie. I gave her tits a cheeky squeeze and Elizabeth gave her posh pussie a long lingering hand squeeze. Samantha moaned a bit in her sleep as we did this to her, she seemed to be enjoying being touched sexually and we stroked her skin for a few minutes teasing her breasts, nipples, pussie lips and stroking her clitty with our fingers.

Elizabeth and I put her to bed and then both went back downstairs for more tea and Elizabeth told me some of the story about Samantha and her troubles. I listened then kissed Elizabeth and began to undress her on the sofa. After touching up Samantha I was randy and wanted to give Elizabeth a right good seeing to. I stripped her down to her lingerie, her white suspenders and tan stockings, just throwing her clothes over my shoulder and onto the living room carpet, my cock was stiff and I wanted to bury it deep inside Elizabeth's sexy posh pussie.(I fancied the idea of also putting it into Samantha's posh pussie too!).

I then got naked myself while Elizabeth lay across the sofa playing with herself, touching her pussie and cupping her breasts all the time looking me straight in the eye and knowing what we were both thinking. Sex, sex and more sex! I got onto Elizabeth and slowly mounted her with my cock slipping easily into her wet and willing cunt, I went right up inside her and began slow steady fucking motions with her. I was riding her with my cock up her wet juicy cunt and I was really enjoying myself as I played with her body. Touching her breasts and pulling on her nipples with my fingers and hands over her skin. I could touch her, smell her and hear her moan and sigh.

The pair of us were wrapped together on the sofa. Elizabeth had her stocking legs around my waist and pointed up into the air behind me. She was enjoying herself too. Touching me and digging her nails and biting her teeth into my shoulders,arms and chest as I kept on riding her cunt with my stiff cock, reaming into her filling her right up to the hilt and then pulling back out of her sex. I kept on going at her for a long while. I did not want this to be a 'quickie'. I wanted to take my time with Elizabeth and make her feel the full length of my cock pumping her sexy posh cunt. I kept teasing her, twisting my hips and pressing on her clitty. Elizabeth was moaning and sighing with each full deep thrust of my hips and cock up her cunt.

'Come on Billy! Fuck Me Billy! Fuck Me! Right here. I want it! I want IT BILLY!' She was telling me in my ear as I leaned into her. She dug her nails into my back and urged me to make her cum and orgasm with me fucking her sexy posh pussie. 'Make me! Make ME! MAKE ME!' She was now shouting out loud as she reached her orgasm. I kept on steadily and rhythmically shagging my wife right there on the sofa in the living room. I was loving it! Elizabeth loves being fucked with good stiff cock and she to was loving the sex.

She was hanging onto me with her stocking legs waving about and her nails digging into me back and her mouth and teeth biting into my shoulder she muffled her orgasmic screams but she had to catch her breath and so she let loose of me for a moment and let out a loud piercing scream. 'Yoww! Aahh! Yes!' She screamed out loud. I was smiling even though I was being scratched and bitten by my wildcat wanton wife.

I let her rest for a bit then let her go. Elizabeth then pushed me back over onto the carpet and as I was lying flat on my back she stood over me and then lowered herself down right onto my stiff cock.

'My turn to ride you now you sexy beast.' She said to me.

I just lay back and enjoyed the view of my sexy posh wife playing the tart and riding my cock for her own sexual pleasure. Elizabeth took her time, rising and falling on my stiff cock as she let it slide up inside her cunt. She was well on her way to having a second orgasm and she was wet with sex juice dripping out of her cunt and down my cock.

'I'll ride you now and make myself cum with your cock up my fucking cunt. Shall I do that? Shall I fucking shag your cock with my cunt?' Elizabeth said. She likes talking dirty when we have dirty sex together it turns her on and me too!

Just then as Elizabeth was saying more dirty sex talk to me the living room door opened behind us and in walked a naked Samantha. She had heard us having sex and she came down to see what we were doing. She walked right in on us fucking and shagging in the middle of the living room carpet with Elizabeth on top riding my cock. I was pinned to the floor with Elizabeth on top of me, so I could do nothing. Elizabeth was almost on the point of a second orgasm and was in no mood to stop, so we just kept on going at each other while Samantha stood over us while we fucked. I was looking straight up between Samantha's open legs and could see that she was turned on, her pussie lips were open and I could she the pink folds of her cunt and clitty sticking out. She was ready for sex.

Samantha then got over my head and lowered herself straight down onto my face and I buried my face, mouth and tongue right onto her cunt and started to eat her sex out while Elizabeth was still riding my cock with her cunt. I was so intent on having my face between Samantha's legs and licking her cunt and clitty that I just let Elizabeth use me for fucking with. I kept enough control to keep my cock pointing upwards for Elizabeth to ride me. But I was in heaven with Samantha's cunt to play with.

Both of them were now panting and moaning with sex. i heard them talking about me and the situation.

'Just like old times Eh, sharing boyfriends back at school. Just like the old days shagging each others boyfriends Eh Elizabeth?' Said Samantha.

'Yea, yea just like old times Sam. Except this time its my husband you've got between your legs. Not some spotty boy we picked up from the local pub disco.' Said Elizabeth.

I was listening to them talk about me and their old boyfriends. Then I heard Samantha ask Elizabeth if she could have a go with my cock up her cunt too!

'Sure you can ride Billy. Once I cum with him, which is any moment now! Yes! Yes, I'm Cummmming...' Elizabeth was orgasming.

Next thing was Elizabeth was getting off my cock and Samantha was climbing over my body and lowering her wet licked cunt straight down on my cock and then she started riding me while Elizabeth rested and watched her old school friend fuck herself using my cock. I was now randy as hell and wanted to shag pair of them, Samantha and Elizabeth with my cock into the pair of them, one after the other. Samantha was on top of me but I rolled her over onto her back and then I took control of her and just banged her cunt with my cock pumping in and out of her sexy posh cunt with her lying naked on the carpet.

I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could and I then began to spunk my cock off deep inside Samantha's cunt. I just did not care that I was riding her bare back and that I was filling her up with my spunk right into her womb and possibly making her pregnant with my cock cream. I just wanted to fuck her cunt and shag the living daylights out of her right there and then.

Afterwards I got off and sat with Elizabeth & Samantha together on the sofa. Then Elizabeth said we should all go upstairs to bed and take things from there. We all went upstairs and went to bed together. I fucked Elizabeth and Samantha into the early hours of of Saturday morning. I fucked them side by side on the bed while they watch each other fuck and shag. I turned them over and shagged them doggy style too, riding them and making them shout out loud and talk dirty and tell me about how they used to share boys together when they were younger.

Eventually we all fell asleep. The next morning I agreed to make arrangements for Samantha to stay with us for as long as she wanted. She had her own bedroom, but mostly she shared our bed and we had a seriously sexy threesome sex for a long time.