Samarth & Parul Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
A major step forward in the journey.
2.4k words
4.19
13.2k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LubedUp
LubedUp
32 Followers

I was woken up the constant knock on my doors. It was my mother.

"Wake up sleepy head. Parul has come to see you." She said while I leapt out of my comfortable bed.

Shit, she's here. Why? I checked my cell phone and it had 4 missed calls from Parul. I looked around the room and saw the cum stains on the floor and one empty rum bottle by the side of the wardrobe.

Parul would kill me if she found out that I drank. She didn't mind the occasional drink but she always preferred it if I told her in advance. That way wither she could join me or would not ask me to do any particular important chore. As I always got extra lousy when inebriated.

"Babe, are you going to open the door in this lifetime?" came the sweet voice of my love. I could also hear my mother chuckling. My parents were very fond of Parul. And she also loved them like her own parents. Which is more the reason why they couldn't wait to see us get married and settle down.

I quickly hid the bottle in the wardrobe wore my pyjamas and a t-shirt, and opened the door. Parul hugged me tightly. I looked around to see if my mother was standing there.

"Don't worry she has gone inside." Parul said.

We both got inside my room and she locked the door from inside. She turned around and hugged me again. Her soft body pressing tightly against mine. She was wearing violet sweater, which was quite thin. I could feel the curves of her breasts crushing against my chest. I could feel the warmth between her legs from her trousers, as her pelvic met mine. I instantly got a boner.

She giggled like a little girl as she too could feel what was going down below.

"Doesn't even take you a minute does it? I guess the credit goes to me." Parul joked.

"It sure does. You're still as beautiful as ever, and it feels nice to touch you like this." I said and moved my hands to her back while kissing her neck.

I moved up to her chin kissing her smooth skin, and then to her lips. We locked out lips and started playing with our tongues. Her eyes opened up wide and she backed herself from my embrace with an irate look.

"You've drunk last night haven't you?" Parul asked.

Oh shit, I forgot about my beer breath. She could just taste the rum on me.

"Uh, I, uh" I mumbled for words.

"Don't lie. I know you have. May I ask why and why didn't I know about it.?"

"Baby, I was a little worried. We haven't seen each other for half a month now and with this entire Sajid thing going on, I needed some relaxation."

"So you drank? That's never a solution Sammy." Parul sat on my bed, crossing her legs. She looked quite seductive in that pose, wearing those black pencil heels.

"Babe, listen I,uh" I needed to get out of this pickle quick.

"No, you listen. You're going to listen well. If you want me to marry you, if you want me to fulfill your wishes, then you'll have to stop hiding things from me. I don't want alcohol or such other substances to ruin our beautiful relation." Parul was now serious. But even then, I couldn't stop but look at those beautiful, smooth cheeks. How I wanted to suck them dry.

I took her hands in mine, and kissed them gently.

"My love, I don't hide things from you, I never have. It's just that last evening my mind kept wandering so took a sip." I looked into her eyes.

"Sip? I'm sure it was a full bottle."

"No, just half." I blurted out.

"See I knew it, but it's okay I forgive you. I just don't want you to get addicted to these things. Now listen, Sajid wants to take me out for a movie tomorrow." My cock twitched a little at the thought of that.

"Movie? But you guys have been seeing each other for hardly 10 days." I never thought things would progress this quickly. It never did in those erotic stories.

"I know, but he wants to spend some time with me. What do you say?" Parul was smiling as she looked for my approval.

"Are you crazy? No, not now. What the hell, how could you even think about going to a movie date with someone else."

All these thoughts came to my mind but to my lips only few words came out.

"Of course you should. This is a chance to progress this affair into the next level."

"Oh hello, even If I go, you don't start thinking that I'll let him touch me or do whatever he wants. And anyways, he seems to shy to just make the first move." It seemed that Parul had noticed that Sajid was always hesitant to make any bold moves whatsoever. Did he by any chance suspect that Parul was in a relationship with me?

"I know that, but still, let him atleast touch your smooth hands." I said as I kissed her hands. They smelled of chocolate. Maybe it was the moisturizer she kept applying.

"We'll see. So is that a Yes from you. Shall I tell him to book the tickets?" Parul asked, standing up and taking her cell phone in her hand. She perhaps couldn't wait for this date.

"Ask him to book wall corner ticket. More privacy there." I joked as I hugged her from behind.

"Shut up." She dialed a number, probably Sajid's and put the phone on speaker. She motioned me to not say anything.

"Hello Parul?" the voice on the other didn't sound like of someone who as 21. It was more mature, deep voice. This was the first time I was hearing the voice of Sajid, the guy who was going to probably start this journey of Samarth & Parul.

"Hi, listen I'll be coming in the second half. Please manage in the logbook. Also book two tickets for tomorrow." Parul replied.

"You serious? Don't joke."

"Oye, I don't joke like this alright. Book two tickets for the afternoon show." Parul had a smile on her face. Maybe she was anticipating this as well.

"I don't believe this. You're ready to go out on a movie date with me." Sajid genuinely sounded surprised. Perhaps he never thought that he could've had a chance with Parul.

"Yes I am. Okay will see you in office. Bye." She hung up.

"You sure you're comfortable with this." I asked her.

"Anything for you baby. But honestly, now that I've listened about your fantasy so much it's kind of exciting now." Parul put her hands around my waist as she pulled me closer to her.

"Exciting? How?" I figured it was time to poke a little in her mind, see what was going inside it.

"Well to have someone like you who loves me so much, yet gives me the freedom to go out with other guy and explore myself. Never ever thought I would do something like this. And it's the taboo aspect which makes it even more exciting."

She pulled me closer and planted a kiss on my lips. I parted them to invite her tongue in and we sucked each other for a while.

"Okay, I just want you to be comfortable with whatever it is that you do. I want you to enjoy yourself." I said.

"I will don't worry." She said while taking her bag.

"I'm going to office now. You also get ready I'll drop you at the metro station."

"Okay. By the way what do you plan to wear tomorrow." I enquired.

"I will send you options tonight. You tell me which would be good."

She planted a kiss on my lips, said bye to my mother and we both left.

Parul dropped at the metro station, and on my way to office, all I could think about was what would happen tomorrow. What would Sajid try? Where would he touch her? Would he dare to put his lips on her skin? Would she allow him to do that? When I read all those cuckold, hotwife and loving wives stories on the internet, most of them didn't divulge into the giddiness the boyfriend/husband goes through before the action takes place. Some did, but even they failed to convey the thought that would cloud our mind.

While sitting at my desk in office, I kept remembering that Parul had told me at the start of our relation. She never once went to the movies with any of her ex, that I was the first person to take her out alone. And that I was the first to touch her breasts and suck on them. How she grew from being a shy girl to the one who is going out with a guy other than her boyfriend was quite notable.

My state of abstraction was broken by a message from Parul. It was a selfie of her & Sajid. This time he was much more closer to her than before. Her right cheek almost brushed his left, as they both smiled into the camera.

She also left a message. "He's booked a show for 1:30 PM tomorrow. Wall corners. Back Row." So Sajid had something in mind. He did want some privacy with her. An afternoon show didn't have much crowd, and a wall corner would restrict the view of whatever they were or were not doing.

I asked her which multiplex where they going. Her answer made me tense. Sajid had booked tickets for a show in a multiplex nearby my uncle's house, where I knew my cousins hung out all the time. They were college students, and would time and again mention how many movies they saw there.

To add to that, since both me and Parul did plan to get married to each other, I had introduced her to all my uncles and aunts and their children. I felt like a fool.

"Tell him to cancel this show. I'll book it somewhere else." I replied.

"Why? What happened now?" I could sense she was irritated by my response.

"It's for the better trust me."

"Just tell me what it is. Why are you changing plans all of a sudden?" It seemed Parul was getting more frustrated.

"That multiplex is nearby to Kumar Uncle's house. Pooja, my cousin and her brother and their friends all hang out there. Won't they see you with Sajid and make assumptions." I told her what bothered me.

"What assumptions? I AM going out with someone other than my boyfriend." Was she being sarcastic? I wondered.

"Parul, I don't want the world to know what we are doing or planning to do. Understand the ramifications if someone does recognize you there."

"Ughhh..." I could just sense the frustration growing in her.

"Fine, I'll ask him to cancel these tickets." She went offline after typing that.

It seemed that she might have had made some plan of her own to make sure no one recognizes her there. Surely, she knew how close this particular multiplex was to my relative's house and how often my cousins went there.

After about half an hour I received another message from Parul.

"Sajid says he won't be able to cancel these tickets as he won't be getting a refund."

"What bs? Tickets are refundable upto 1 hour before the show." I said.

"Yes but he says he booked these with a combo offer to get discount on rates. T&C applied clearly states once booked, these tickets would not be refunded upon cancellation."

"It's ok I'll refund him."

"Really? What will I say to him? That my bf is paying for the tickets? He doesn't even know you exist and he will not accept that I am paying for the ticket." Parul did have a point there.

"Sammy, please let it be. I'll make sure no one see or recognizes me baby. I promise." She genuinely believed that she could pull this off without any untoward occurrences.

"It's a big risk Parul, but OK."

"Thank you baby. Love you."

Maybe I was giving too much control too soon to Parul. Our intention was to have the best possible time and fun in this journey. But it seemed like most if not all the major decisions were being made by Parul with little me having very little say in anything.

I finished up work and started heading home. On my way I got a message from Parul that she would be buying something to wear for tomorrow. I just replied alright. Didn't even enquire whether she was alone or with Sajid, as my mind was pre-occupied with thoughts of what might happen tomorrow.

My mind was coming up with all sorts of possibilities. What could go wrong? What could go right? How much close will they able to get.

I received another message from Parul at around 10 in the night. She had sent a photo of her.

She was wearing a black sleeves tee, which had a deep neckline and showed a nice amount of her cleavage, and a tight blue jeans which accentuated all her curves.

"Gonna wear this tomorrow. Is it okay?" she asked.

I could clearly make out her nipples and figured she was not wearing a bra.

"You will go bra-less tomorrow?" I enquired.

"Arey baba no. I'm not crazy to go like a complete slut with him. Tell me is the rest of the dress fine?"

"Of course it is . You look so damn hot. But won't it be revealing a bit too much cleavage in public place?" That tee struggled to contain her breasts.

"I'm gonna wear a jacket over this. Will remove it once we are in our seats." Parul had it all figured out.

"That's ok then. Seems Sajid will have his hands full hehe."

"Sammy, baby are you ok with this na? I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with." It was thoughtfull of her to know my state of mind.

"I'm fine. I am getting a little nervous but it's the first time we are trying something like this. Being nervous is natural right."

"Sammy, baby I love you. As soon as we get out of the theatre I'll come over to you."

"With all the details, right."

"Yes baby."

We bid each other goodnight. I jerked off thinking about where Sajid's hand would roam off to tomorrow, once he sees her in this tight hugging tee.

Surely tomorrow's movie date was going to be memorable in my & Parul's life.

LubedUp
LubedUp
32 Followers