Samarth & Parul Chronicles Ch. 05

Story Info
The movie date.
4.3k words
3.71
8.1k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LubedUp
LubedUp
32 Followers

THIS PARTICULAR CHAPTER IS WRITTEN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE FEMALE CHARACTER (PARUL).

NOTE : Unlike USA, movies in India are released in theatres with a break of about 10 minutes in the middle of the film splitting it into two halves. This break is called an "Intermission" or "Interval".

Standing next to the entrance Gate of Metro Station, I thought to myself, "Am I really doing this? Is this really happening or is it one of my nightmare (or fantasy)?"

I quickly got my answer as a fat, pot-bellied man came up to me and opened his mouth to speak through his tobacco chewing red-stained teeth, "Madam, Auto krna hai?" (Madam, do you want a ride in Autorickshaw?).

I knew this was really happening, as the men in my fantasy or even nightmares were better looking than this fellow. I shook my head in a no and the auto-driver checked me out from head to toe, his eyes stopped mainly at the two places where most men are interested in, and then he made his way to wherever he was standing.

I was waiting for Sajid, he had informed me he would pick me up from the station and we ride together on his bike. I covered my face with my headscarf, as I had roamed these localities with Samarth and didn't want to risk anyone recognizing, or seeing me with Sajid.

I had dropped a message to Samarth letting him know of my ride to the cinema hall with Sajid, but I guess he was still sleeping as he had not replied yet.

Samarth. He is everything and more I could've asked for in a guy. He's smart, understanding, looks good, belongs to a well educated and decent family and has a caring nature. But there is another side of him that now only I know of. The unpredictable side, where you couldn't guess what he would do or say.

Looking at him, I would have never guessed in my life that he harbored such fantasies. When he mentioned it to me first, I was honestly a little bit hurt. I thought maybe he himself wanted a free pass at other girls and wants to remove the guilt of it all, so he is telling me these weird fetishes. But upon a little more thought, I realized, isn't it fun? Not only do you have someone like Samarth who loves and cares for you endlessly, but also the thrill of experimenting with someone new. All this with the full co-operation of the one you love.

What's the harm in trying. And if things don't go they we want, just stop it all together. Atleast that was the plan. Easier thought than done.

A red bike speedily made it's way through the traffic and stopped right where I was standing. It was Sajid. He motioned me to sit, and I hopped on. I gave one last look at that auto-driver, and he had strange smurk on his face. He must have thought I was with my boyfriend, and he must be getting some action real soon. Will he be though?

Sajid was wearing a helmet so I had to speak up to make him hear.

"Drop me off at the entrance of the mall and park your bike inside. Then meet me at the cinema hall."

"Why, what's up?"

"Just do what I say." I noticed that Sajid respected what I said always. Never spoke up against or even raised his voice on me. He looked and acted like a jock, but was not one. He was driving at a considerable speed, and his sudden breaks jerked me forward, which made my breasts crush against back. Perhaps that was his plan. He had touched my hand a few times in office, but it was all in playful banter. There was nothing sexual in it. And that is why I didn't think there would be any action happening at all.

I just wanted to make Samarth feel happy, and if by in the process get to discover a new side of me, then better. I messaged Samarth and let him know that we're on our way. He was up and instantly replied "alright, keep me updated, All the best hun". I smiled and replied back thanks.

There was a chance of Samarth's relatives or cousins spotting at this particular mall, so I wanted to go in by myself to avoid any mis-happenings.

I took out my scarf and sunglasses and made my way to the top floor, where the cinemas theatre was.

"You guys are late. Hurry up." Samarth messaged me. He used to fret a lot. Even in the silliest of things.

"Hold on. Control beta control." I teased him back.

I made my way to the cinema hall. Sajid was already there. "That was fast", I thought to myself.

He came near me and said, "Parulji, I still can't believe you said yes for this movie date." He was grinning from ear to ear.

He was genuinely excited about today, and somehow that also made me feel wanted. Not that Samarth wasn't paying attention to my needs, he was doing more than that. But to see such excitement in a third person's eyes makes you feel good inside as well.

I looked around and couldn't notice a single familiar face. We both entered after showing the tickets, and I told Sajid I'll visit the ladies room and come back. He nodded in approval and that is when I noticed he was actually looking good. He had trimmed his stubble, wore a red jacket with a white tee underneath and blue jeans which matched the shades of mine as well.

I went inside and took off my netted pullover all together as I was wearing a body-hugging black tee. It accentuated at the very right places and also gave a little show of my cleavage. The red lipstick matched my red heels. I looked in the mirror and thought that's why Sajid was grinning from ear to ear. He never hoped to have someone like me with him. I clicked a selfie and sent it to Samarth.

"Holy shit, you look so hot. I should have been there with you." He replied back.

"Thanks baby. About to go in." I breathed deep and came out. Sajid was there standing next to the auditorium, waiting for me. His widened as he noticed I had taken the netted pullover and his eyes went to the body hugging tee. I had seen him looking at me in office on certain occasions, but today was the first time I could clearly see his attention was fixed on my breasts and tummy. He must've realized he was staring for far too long, as he started fidgeting while trying to open the door of the auditorium. I walked in and he walked behind. It was dark, the movie had started already. I opened the flashlight on my phone and we both made our way to our seats. It was a wall corner seat in the top row. Which meant no one could see us from behind.

"I'll sit in the corner seat, Parulji you sit on the left side." Sajid said as he passed me by to sit on the corner seat. I made my way to sit on his left, and the seats next to my left were empty. My eyes got accustomed to the darkness, as now I could clearly make out that most of the auditorium was empty. It was an afternoon show, so I could make out that there were a few couples sitting on the front rows. I saw one middle aged guy sitting on the first seat on the next row to my left. He was looking towards me, but then turned to face the screen. I settled my purse on the empty seat next to me and my mobile flashed bright again. It was a message from Samarth.

"Kaha ho?" (Where are you?) he asked.

"Settled in seat."

"Great. Have Fun Babe." I smiled as he read his message. Here I was, his girlfriend sitting inside an almost empty movie theatre with someone other than him, and he was encouraging me to have fun.

"Any limits?" I asked Sammy as I didn't want to do something that would upset him.

"It's the first time yaar, let him wet his beak a little but don't let him have everything. YET." I got the gist of what was to be done.

"Parulji?" Sajid leaned into my ear. "I wanted to tell you something."

"Yes, tell me."

"You're looking very beautiful today. Don't mind me saying that."

"Thank you Sajid. But you tell me that everyday."

"But today I saw you properly. It's different. You really look amazing. And thank you so much for coming with me. I never thought that you would agree for this."

Sajid sounded genuine in his words. I smile came on my face and he instinctively also smiled back.

"Kuch aur bol sakta hu aapse? (Can I say something else)" he asked looking up and down at me. His eyes running wild all over my body.

"Bolo" (Tell me).

"You look hot in this dress. Heel and tee and jeans. It suits your figure." Now I could see he was getting nervous. Sajid was trying to push the boundaries a little by little. He was being careful not to offend me in any way.

"It's nice of you to say that. You don't look bad yourself. You look good when you trim your beard."

He smiled and ran his fingers on his cheeks. I could see a sense of shyness in him as well.

We started concentrating on watching the movie now. By now I was able to see around the auditorium as I was well adjust to the darkness around me. I saw that a considerable brightness from the screen in front was falling on Sajid, but none on me. If I moved or did anything, no one would be able to tell what's going on unless they came quite close. Is that why Sajid made me sit on this very seat and himself in the corner one? What did he have in mind? We were there for about 15 mins. And nothing out of the ordinary had taken place, other than the older guy occasionally turning his neck to see if we were up to something.

The darkness around me was broken by the flashing white light from my phone. It must be Samarth, I thought to myself. And I was right. He was getting impatient now.

"You guys on your seat?"

"Yes."

"Anything happen?"

"Not yet."

"Alright. Remember to take pics."

"Ok. Now I'll message you during interval. Don't interrupt."

He sent me a wink and I turned off internet connection. I was in a somewhat familiar position, only minor circumstances had changed. See, after our first movie together, Sammy and I went to dozens and dozens of movies. And we had done each and every thing imaginable. If you go to a movie theatre nowadays you'll notice a couple of beefed up security personnel casually walking the aisles, keeping a close on couples who could cross the line while displaying their PDA.

Sammy and I were one of those couple who were responsible for such security to be placed in most movie theatres. We had kissed, fondled, smooched each other to infinity during our dates together. He had finger-fucked me to dozens of orgasms, and lapped up my clit to thigh-shaking convulsions. I had given him a few blowjobs too, and let him play with me while I kept a lookout. We did manage to fuck one time as well, but it was a quick 2 stroke quickie. It was just too dangerous to do it without getting caught. But we did fuck each other's brain out later at home.

Today's environment was quite similar too. Only my partner was different. If it had been Sammy, we would crossed second base by now. But I was still trying to read Sajid. And still couldn't figure what his next move will be.

It was close to 40 minutes now and nothing had happened. Then I felt his fingers brush past my right hand. He brought his wrist to mine, and held my hand while placing his arm beside mine. That was the first contact. I looked at him. He was already looking at me and smiled. He genuinely looked happy to be with me, holding my hand. I too smiled, and maybe instinctively or not placed my head on his shoulders and laid back. He must have liked it as his grip tightened on hand a little bit. A few minutes later he released my hand and started running his fingers on my palm. It tickled me a little bit, and he asked if I'm okay to which I just nodded. He was getting all the right signals from me and made his next move. He shifted himself a little more closer to me, and put his left hand on my right arm. After getting a few moments, he gently started running his hand on my arms, feeling it's smoothness. This whole turn of events was starting to have it's effects on my body. I could feel my tummy tighten, and that familiar warm feeling between my legs. He turned his face towards mine, perhaps to give a peck on my cheeks. He brought his face now ever closer to mine, and his lips just a few inches away from my cheeks. That's when the light came on. It was time for the interval break. We both quickly repositioned ourselves and I straightened my tee, which had gone up to my navel. Sajid just glanced at my navel, and smiled a little. I turned and saw the older guy getting up from his seat with a smile. Maybe he had seen what was happening just a couple a seats from him, and perhaps even expected more to happen during the second half. Sajid looked at me, and asked if I wanted some refreshments. I asked him to bring me something to drink and he stood and went out of the auditorium to the food counter, while I turned on the mobile internet.

There were 3 messages from Samarth, all of them asking if something had happened. I replied back by letting him know we were in the interval of of our show. I told him him how Sajid had held my hand, but I was unable to take any photos of that. Samarth's reply seemed he wanted to see it happen live but was disappointed that he couldn't. I let Samarth know of the creepy old guy in the corner, but he asked me to forget about him.

"Babe, as you said yourself, he's an old guy. Probably doesn't get much action now so just enjoys watching others. Give him a show to remember. "Sammy seemed quite casual about the whole incident. His girlfriend in a movie theatre with someone else, and he is encouraging said girlfriend to not give a single worry about people watching her.

"Stop joking. Okay, he's coming back. Will talk to you after the show." I texted him back and once again turned off the mobile internet.

The show started back and the lights dimmed again. Sajid handed me over my cold drink and I noticed the older guy walking back to the aisle. He stood beside his seat, looked over at me, and decide to sit in the other corner seat of our row. As the row was empty except the two of us, no one would mind him changing his seat. As he made himself comfortable, I realized now he could get a much better look at whatever happens now.

After about 10 minutes, Sajid once again held my right hand, but this time he pulled me a little towards himself so as to embrace me in a hug. I wasn't prepared for this move, and he pulled my hand, the drink in my other hand slipped and fell on the floor, spilling all of the liquid in the seat in the front.

Sajid just smiled and asked me not to worry.

"You can have my drink." Saying this he pushed the armrest up, taking out the only barrier between him and me. He pulled me once more and I shifted myself almost half to his seat. He didn't seem to mind, as now not only was he holding my right hand with his right, but his left hand was on my shoulder.

How quickly he managed to pull me so close to him.

I hadn't exactly followed what was happening on the screen, and tried to adjust myself so I could perhaps watch whatever was left of the movie in comfort. I removed my heels, and relaxed myself and perhaps Sajid sensed the opportunity and pulled me in closer to his chest. Now my head was resting on his chest and his left hand was rubbing my shoulders.

This was the closest I had ever been to another guy besides Samarth, and I wanted him to know what his girl was upto. I pulled out my cellphone, and clicked a picture of us in that way. Sajid didn't think anything of it, nor he suspected. I sent it to Samarth and put my phone on airmode. I knew he would reply as soon as he saw it and want more details, but I figured it out to best tell narrate it to him myself. The older guy in the aisle, perhaps seeing the flash on my cell phone, started paying more attention to us now. From the corner of my eye, I could make out that one of his hand was on his legs, moving up and down. Is he stroking himself while watching us? I thought to myself.

Sajid' soft movement on my arms was starting to have it's effect on me. I could sense a familiar feeling between my legs. It got more intense with what Sajid did next.

He moved in closer and whispered in my ears, "Parulji, you really are looking very beautiful today. I feel lucky that I'm sitting here with you." Saying this he moved his hand on my belly and started feeling it with his hand. The soft fabric of the tee wasn't much of a barrier between our skins.

"Sajid, thank you but you already told me that earlier." I smiled and maybe he got the all the morale booster he needed to say his next words.

"Parulji, if you don't mind, can I kiss your cheeks."

Before I could process his words, his hand which was roaming around my belly, got inside of my black tee and touched my skin. He kept moving them softly around my navel.

And all this lead to that familiar wetness between my legs. Up until now, it was exclusive to Samarth only. He was the only one who knew how to get me to this point of arousal. I crossed my legs tightly to suppress it.

This time, Sajid didn't wait for my approval or my response. He moved in closer to me, and planted a soft peck on my cheek. He was quite gentle about it, which made me even more turned on, as his rough lips touched my cheeks.

"Sajid, calm down." I readjusted myself and sat straight. Sajid, thinking maybe he pushed his luck too far, immediately withdrew his hands from my navel. He kept looking at me like a puppy, waiting to be scolded by his master.

I stood up and started taking my belongings. Sajid got the idea that that's all he was going to get today, or maybe ever. He didn't speak, just got up from his seat and kept walking behind. I had a suspicion he kept looking at my buttcheeks, even then. I didn't bother to look at the older guy, but surely he had gotten his money's worth today.

I sent a quick message to Samarth, letting him know that I was on the way to his home. He had his questions lined up instantly (what happened, pics etc.) but I asked him to hold up his questions till I got there.

Sajid was quiet on the way back. He kept looking at my face from his rearview mirrors, hoping to get some sense of my mood.

As I hopped of his bike, I shook his hand. He perhaps expected a peck on his cheek, but I didn't want him to get ahead of himself anymore then he already had.

I walked up the stairs to Sammy's apartment. I could feel the gaze of the next door Mrs. Mehta. For some bizarre reason, I always found her squatting on the stairs, seemingly waiting for someone. I had even thought about asking her about it, but NOW is definitely not the time for that. Sammy opened the door and I asked him to come to his room, as I made my way in there.

Sammy walked in after me and I asked him to close the door. I enquired if his parent's were home and he said yes, but they taking a nap. As soon as he closed the door, I put the lock on and jumped on him. He was taken by surprise but managed to hold me. I started hugging and grinding into Sammy, as his hand started caressing my back, moving slowly to my ass and cupping both cheeks.

"You're horny." He remarked.

"Just shut up and fuck me." I put my mouth on his and started sucking his lips wildly. Images of Sajid touching my belly, his lips touching my cheeks kept on flashing, and I could sense my panties have gotten really wet now.

We both moved to the bed, and he undid my buttons. I kept my mouth on his and kept sucking the juice out of his lips. Sammy had really soft, baby lips. A complete contrast to the rough lips of Sajid.

He swiftly moved my top of, and started running his tongue all over my cleavage. I pulled the strings on Sammy's pajamas and down it came. He was hard and I moved my hands and stroke it a few times. He grabbed both my breasts and started sucking on the nipples from the top of the bra. His warm breath and felt so good, and I undid my hook and let the bra fall to the floor, so he had access to my nipples. He flicked his tongue on each of them, caressing them and cupping them, moving between putting my nipples in his mouth, then moving to the other, then back again giving a good suck. He kissed me on the cheeks and asked why did I smelled a little different here.

LubedUp
LubedUp
32 Followers
12