Same Ol' (Sci-Fi) Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalOvid
SoCalOvid
36 Followers

"That would be wonderful -- can you do that for me?"

"I can try," I panted. And I did, moved it around as I moved in and out. She did like it like that too. In fact she orgasmed almost immediately after that, probably since she had already been ready for some time, before I interrupted her and Thsam. I planted two months of spermies in that little ass, and when I pulled out, they were running down her legs on both sides. I cleaned myself up, then put some more soap on Pussy, and washed her off as well. I got out of the shower; dried off, and told Pussy that now I was completely wiped out, and went into the sleepyroom and hit the sack. She joined me shortly thereafter, and I didn't have to pretend to have fallen asleep -- I was out cold.

Well, I must confess, I didn't kick her ass out the next day either. I still needed some time to go thru the data captures around the house to gather the goods on Pussy. So when she announced that she was scheduled for the Beautifier shop, I was happy to see her leave. That would give me the couple of hours I needed to dig the dirt.

I went hispeed to the day that I had left a couple of months before, and did a quickscan on the tapes. Lots of really boring -- I didn't know how much selfgrooming and watching stereoVid Pussy did on a regular basis until I saw the tapes. And for six weeks there was NOTHING.

Then I found it. About two weeks before I arrived back from my run, my old crewmates Marta and Thsam show up at my humble abodedoor. I slowed that segment to 2X speed to watch. Pussy, being the good contractfem invites them in, and offers them refrescos. They talk, and then I notice the look on Pussy's face getting a bit more purple, the way she does when she is getting sexually aroused. I slow to 1X, so I can hear clearly. What I hear is Marta talking about what a great pleasure tool Thsam is.

"A little slow in the thinking dept., but with two peni to penetrate," Marta says, " he makes up for his shortcomings."

When Pussy hears about the two dicks, she of the two vaginas is of course excited.

Marta offers "Shall I ask Thsam to show you his tool?" which bursting with curiosity Pussy accepts.

Soon Marta is "demonstrating" Thsam's capabilities to Pussy, while Pussy watches drinking firejuice from the bar. Pretty soon it is Pussy showing Marta her penis-tits, and not long afterwards, there is Pussy with her penis-tits in Marta's cunt, while Thsam is filling both of Pussy's holes with his double dick, going back and forth between Marta and Pussy with his extendo nose. A perfect orgy, except for no Herc. But at least I understood -- at last Marta is getting her revenge against me for have sexual standards that didn't include her. She was ruining my relationship with my contractfem!

For the next two weeks it was almost a daily show, sometimes with Marta, most often with Thsam. Like before, after the first couple times, just watching didn't do much for me, just leaving me with a desire for revenge. And I already had a pretty good idea of what I was going to do. To each one of them. Hee, hee, hee!

First I called my legalmouth and transmitted the evidence, and gave him the timeline for action. As far as Pussy was concerned, everything would go down at the same time. For Marta and Thsam, I had other plans.

That afternoon while Pussy was still out, I rang up Marta. She seemed very wary, like she was maybe expecting me to be really mad about something. But I didn't reveal anything. In fact, I told her that I had just gotten back in town, and wanted to meet with her about a possible new business venture that I thought might be "risk/reward favorable." That was what Marta had called our big profit runs, usually because we were flexing the local laws. In other words, smuggling. She agreed to meet me at the S'Port in an hour.

"The Spacer's Den" was where we usually met at the S'Port. Its typical of the sort of rundown joints that the spacer crews go to from here to AlphaCent. Most of its "kli-entelle" are either old retired spacers caging firejuice and telling stories about the old days, or spacers like me looking to replace crews, who aren't too picky about their certs from the Spacers Guild. I winked at the bartend SlippryMick, who knew me well, and took a booth in the very back, where it is darkest and close to the rear exit. I was planning on using both of those facts at my meeting with Marta. I'd talked to SlippryMick earlier, and he was ready to do his part.

Marta came in and when her eyes adjusted to the low lights, she saw me waving at the back of the bar. She put her face down, so no one would recognize her, and came back. She loved the cloak and dagger stuff, so when we had a dicey cargo going, she would really get into the spirit of the thing. She sat down, and we began by lying about our recent exploits. I lied about fighting off the "salvagers", she lied about the deals she put together. Just like old times. I ordered us a couple firejuices, which SlippryMick put down in front of us before retreating to the bar. Marta figured that the real business talk would begin now, after we took a few slugs.

I spun a great lie about a cargo of stolen merch worth millions of credits that we would run past SpacNav to one of the forbidden planets, and laid out how we could get away with it. She was smiling (or as near as she could get to a smile with that ugly mug of hers,) and nodding at the thought, probably calculating profits and wondering how she could steal some of mine.

And then the clincher for the thing, that convinced her that this was really on the wrong side of the law.

"Marta," I said, "I was wrong to turn such a sexy beast like you down, and that if you take the job, I 'll bang you in all of your holes every night. Hell," I told her, " I'll even do oralsex on you, if you join up!"

She was really smiling now. I could tell that the drug in her drink was kicking in and her judgement was going right out the window. That was when I offered to show her the "new" ship. We slipped out the back way, so no one saw us together.

Well, it was a new ship it just wasn't mine. It was a new autonav, no crew required, long hauler, getting ready for a two-year each way haul, taking bulk ore to some forsaken place to be processed. And as I took Marta in to show her the "crew quarters", it was clear that the drugs that SlippryMick had put into her drink were fully kicked in. Although there was no "crew" on this ship, there was a small crew area for techs who go on the initial trials to make sure that everything is working. It was one of these that I opened for Marta. A bed, toilet, shower, auto feeders, vids to play dvChips, everything you needed to survive in space was supplied in the room. Marta was looking at ol' Herc with lust in her eyes,

She asked, "Hey, big boy, hows about a sample of the things to come right now. You know, Thsam has two penis..iss..iss," she kinda stuttered, "but neither one is as big and thick around like your cute feller!"

I told her, "Sure, just get out of your coveralls and get into bed, and I'll be there in a sec."

In her stupefied condition, she was buck naked in a flash, lying on the bed, legs spread, looking as tantalizing as a hog in heat. I grabbed her togs, backed out of the cabin, and shut and locked the door on my way out. She was too plastered to notice for a couple of minutes, and by then I was out of the ship passing the tech who was shutting the outer hatches. In about two minutes, Marta would be in space, alone on the ship for the next four years. I had paid some hefty bribes to arrange this, a punishment equal to putting her in solitary confinement for four solStandard years. After a couple of days the doors to her room would unlock, and she was fixed with plenty of food and water for the duration. Just no company -- no Herc, no Thsam. In four years I would imagine she would wear her fingers to the nub getting herself off, if she didn't go crazy first.

One down, two to go.

That afternoon, I "accidentally" ran into Thsam.

"Hey Thsam, ol' buddy, lets take a ride." I almost felt sorry for Thsam. He wasn't real high IQ, and didn't really understand humo culture, but he had stuck his peni in the wrong places.

"Sure thing, Herc," he said, as he cheerfully jumped into my localTrans. Not enough brains to be worried. Probably didn't even remember boffing Pussy, or maybe he didn't remember that Pussy was MY fem. He stared out the viewport with a big, stupid grin on his face.

We ended up back at the S'Port, but where the local yachts are berthed. Of course, he wasn't conscious by then; a quick narconeedle and he was out, and stuffed into a container, and aboard my little moonrunner. I told the S'Port master that I was just taking a quick turn around the local moon to test out some repairs, and he wished me a pleasant day. I wasn't even gone for four solStandard hours. On the far side of the moon, I opened the hidden smuggler's hatch to the cold vacuum of space for about two minutes, just long enough to make some freeze-dried Thsam. Its amazing how much water some of us contain, and Thsam could fit in an old coffee can when he was fully dried out. In fact, with a little creative folding, he DID fit into an old coffee can. I thought that would make a perfectly wonder present for Pussy -- Thsam in a can!

Now to deal with Pussy.

When I returned to my abodeunit, Pussy was there waiting. She seemed happy to see me, and had made one of my favorite dinners -- Hamalot Chops with potubers loaded with fattyyellow. With a little red fermentGrape on the side, it was a wonderful meal, and put us both in the mood for sex. It seems that when I took Pussy's anus cherry the night before, she had an epiphany. So she sucked me, and I fucked both of her vaginas to orgasms, and she was begging me to lube her up again, and give it to her big up the back. I velclasped her to the SexHerHere chair, with her ass in the air, and spanked her little purple ass until it was glowing, and I'll be damned if she didn't orgasm at that as well! She was primed tonight! I got lots of vids of her on the chair to put on the 'net later, and then I lubed her up and spent the rest of the night fucking her ass. She loved it, and I almost weakened and wondered if I should keep her and ignore that she had broken our contract.

So I feigned sleep the next morning until Pussy decided to go out and do a little shopping. She left me a little vidNote telling me what she was buying -- restocking our lube supplies, picking up some KeepEmUp pills for me, along with some instoEnergy bars. I had to admire the fems ambition and libido.

As soon as she left though, I was out of bed and setting my plan for revenge in motion.

First I checked with my legalmouth to make sure all of the eforms were filed. He had gotten a contract judge to make a prelim finding that Pussy had broken our contract, so now it was in my hands what I wanted to do. Ah, the harsh hand of revenge.

First I cut off Pussy's access to our Credit. She would find that her thumbprintID and the VisMastCredChip wasn't worth a microCredit anymore. The openCodes for my abodeunit were immediately changed. Pussy's name disappeared from all of our joint records. The code of my portaCaller was changed, so that if Pussy called, she would be directed to my legalmouth and told not to contact me directly. It was as if we had never had a contract at all. I almost wept just thinking about the completeness and finality of what I was doing. I was no wimp, I wouldn't be coldcuckled (to use the ancient term,) but I couldn't see where my life would go without my Pussy!

Of course, havoc almost immediately ensued. Pussy was on her way out the exit of the BuyYrDrugs store when the goodCredit signal started flashing BAD!BAD!BAD! and the roboSecurity units grabbed her. Within minutes the local law had shown up to take her into custody -- fraudulent use of credit is highly frowned on around here. Don't ever get killed, they take forever to show up, but credit fraud -- that's serious! Since Pussy's credit had been cut, her portaCaller wouldn't work, so she found herself in lockup with her single (city funded) cellcontact. She tried me, but it went directly to my legalmouth. Per my instructions, when she called, he told her to sit tight (like, what else was she going to do,) and he would arrive at the speed of light. A couple of hours later, he showed up.

My legalmouth is nothing to brag about, just another robo functionary who got sent to LegalMouthUni. But he does what he's told, he's there 24/7, and a robo is much cheaper than a humo. He took my vid evidence with him to show Pussy, to let her know about how she had broken our contract, and my ticker. He showed her the prelim judgement that gave me the right to null our contract right then and there.

Pussy had some other ideas. I guess it's not always wise to let your fem sit around in a cube in the lockup getting pissed off.

When the cellContact came thru, it was my legalmouth.

"Herc," came his tinny little voice, " I am recommending as your established legalmouth that you should listen to something Pussy has to say." He had recorded it and sent it hiSpeed to me. He repeated it again, "Herc, this is legal advice: you really should listen to what Pussy has to say before you make any final decision!" Really. Hmmm.... Even I could read between those lines. I would listen.

I told the stereoVid to run, and there was Pussy, barely able to keep from crying. It was what I expected.

"Dearest Herc, I am soooo sorry that I broke our contract. You are the only sentient being who I love; what happened between Marta and Thsam and I was only a little interspecies experimentation. I promise you that I will never make such a stupid breech of contract again."

Blah, blah, blah. I almost turned it off. But then Pussy's claws showed.

"Remember another thing," she said, with those lovely almond shaped eyes suddenly looking rather hard, "that a contractfem can't be made to testify against her contractmale. And that would be a really good thing if the authorities ever became aware of that load that you ran to planet XXXXX, or that container of XXXXXX you sold on XXXXXX. I think that they still have the death penalty for anyone found trading that."

She went on like that for a couple of minutes. Then she got real quiet and just gave the vidRecorder a rather evil stare. I got the message. In less that 60 seconds, my legalmouth was getting Pussy out of lockup, telling them that it was all a mistake, and that I would make reparations for their time and trouble (groan -- that was going to be expensive!) In less than 120 seconds, Pussy was on her way home, and I was hastily returning the codes to accept her. I never thought that she was paying so much attention to my business affairs!

I sat on our couch awaiting Pussy's return with a great deal of anxiety. Which Pussy would come thru the abodedoor, the repentant contract breaker, or a vengeful keeper of embarrassing little details of some of my more, uh, colorful exploits?

To my good fortune, when Pussy came into the abode, she saw me sitting there, and with tears in her eyes threw herself at my feet -- well, legs really. She somehow got a hold of my legs in her arms, and put her head into my lap, crying and kissing, and telling me,

Herc, I truly, truly love you and only you. What happened with Thsam and Marta was just a sudden impulse; an accident really. Please forgive me!"

I was so startled by her actions that at first I couldn't figure out WHAT to do, and then my instincts (mostly my survival instincts) kicked in and there I was patting her back telling her,

"There, there, dear, things will be OK. Every contract has its ups and downs and we will find a way to get past the recent unpleasentness."

While I was trying to comfort her, she was using her fem wiles and taking complete advantage of my masculine male weaknesses! She had unVelc'd my pants and had Mr. Big in her mouth, doing a simply wondrous job of "hosing the tennis ball" as the ancients called it. Have you ever noticed how hard it is (no pun intended) to say no to a femcreature who is using her mouth on your organ until you are ready to explode? Rest assured, I know I can't. Needless to say, we ended up in that deluxe AeroliftsU mattress in the sleepyroom, and didn't really talk much for the next two hours. Oh well, a mans got to do, etc.

When we finally stopped sexing each other and started talking, I discovered that Pussy had in fact been thinking hard during her two hours confined in LockUp.

First, to rectify the contract, she proposed that I be given the right up to fourteen times (taking up to a full 24 solStandard hours per instance,) to engage in non-exclusive activities to make up for the period during which Pussy had strayed. In addition, Pussy would pay up to half of any extraordinary expenses that had occurred as a result of my actions upon finding that she had broken the contract.

I gently raised the subject of records of any of my activities that may have stretched normal legal interpretations. She did that purring thing again, as she looked up into my eyes.

"The copies of the records," (plural copies, I noted,) "are safe in several different locations, and I would never think of releasing them. Unless, of course, you decide to null our contract. Or if anything untoward were to happen to me. Don't worry about those pesky records -- they won't autorelease unless I don't report in for too long." She gave me another one of those meaningful looks of warning.

How could she think such a thing? That I might consider harming her -- why I wouldn't hurt a fly! (That ol' coffee can containing Thsam was going adrift the first minute that I was in space again!)

But those issues addressed, we had to talk about the pink hefalent in the abodespace -- how could I trust Pussy during those many month trips, while I was busy delivering the lifeblood of galactic commerce to the far corners (and sometimes very disreputable corners) of the known universes? Pussy first explained that one of the problems that contributed to her breaking our contract was that during my extended absences in space, she was bored. Well friend, Pussy had thought that out too, although it required a long-term effort (in total over two solStandard years) and a lot of effort and compromise on both of our parts.

Yup. Pussy qualified to be the XO on a long-haul spacer, so that she could, like Ruth in the ancient ChrisBibbl said, "Where the heck you go, by golly I'm coming too." And you know what? It has really worked out.

For one thing, remember how Pussy worked for the zaibatus? It turns out that she is much smarter with numbers than Marta ever was, (or maybe Pussy doesn't steal me blind,) so we make more credits on our runs. Pussy also turns out to be better with repairs on the ship that Thsam ever was. And, she is a terror against spacer pirates and "salvagers." After the first couple tried something and Pussy got hold of them, well let's just say that the word spread, and after that all some spacer had to hear was that XO Pussy was onboard, and they were out of there. Who would of thunk it, that sweet little thing.

And as for me? Well, I haven't taken advantage of any of the fourteen non-exclusive activities yet, and I doubt that I ever will. You see, Pussy has this strategy about that: with a mouth, two pussies, and an ass, she keeps me so drained during the time that we spend alone in space, that I don't have the energy to even look at another femcreature when we hit dirt. Know what, though? I don't mind; in fact I like it this way! There isn't a spacer with a more satisfied smile on his face in this universe than Herc Manly!

(An homage to Harry Harrison's "Stainless Steel Rat" series....)

SoCalOvid
SoCalOvid
36 Followers
12