Same Old Lang Syne

Story Info
Met a close old friend in a grocery store...
2.8k words
4.36
16.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake1969
jake1969
57 Followers

She pulled her car into a parking space, exited and walked towards the entrance of the grocery store. There were two good inches of snow on the ground and it didn't look like it would stop anytime soon. As she passed through the entrance, the bright lights and holiday atmosphere hit her.

As she entered the dairy section a man caught her eye. He looked familiar. He was about the same age, but she couldn't place him and he quickly turned so she could no longer see his face. She easily set the thought aside and continued on with her shopping.

She turned the corner at the end of the aisle, and felt a touch on her sleeve. It was the man from earlier, he smiled as if he knew her immediately. Then it hit her, he had been a close friend in college. He looked different, had grayed some, but still handsome.

The confusion left her face, and her eyes opened wide. "Jake!" she said.

She threw her arms around his neck. She was truly happy to see him.

They talked and caught up. She still lived in town, married, two teenage kids and happy. She had started in teaching, but eventually followed her dream of being an interior designer. He said the years had been a friend to her. She had matured into a beautiful woman.

Jake was home for the holidays, the first since his split with a longtime girlfriend. It was a difficult but necessary separation and being home was helped him recharge. Family and friends had gathered at his parents, but he had taken off to buy some whipped cream. He had left the city behind 20 years ago but thought much of the neighborhood still looked the same.

There was that one night, but they had never dated. After college she moved back to their home town. He left the state for a job. They stayed in touch for a while, but eventually drifted apart after a few years. She had not seen or communicated with him in fifteen years. They talked for half an hour and decided that it was time to check out.

Out in the parking lot they said goodbye again. She hugged him one last time and was reluctant to let go. As they separated, he brushed the hair from her face and she forced a smile. Without a word they both turned and walk towards their vehicles.

As he opened the door to his truck she called out, "Jake!". He stopped and turned while she walked toward him.

"Do you really have to go just yet?" she asked, "Would you like to come over, talk for a while and meet my husband?"

"Yeah, but people are waiting," he reluctantly responded.

"I understand. It's just that it's been a long time. I have missed you over the years, and it really would be nice to spend more time with you."

He thought for a moment "I have missed you too. Where do you live, I can still see family tomorrow."

She gave him her address and they parted. Jake called his family and explained he would be home later.

She called her husband, "Steven, I ran into Jake..... I know, I can't believe it either..... I don't know, I don't know", she said softly. "I will be home in a few minutes"

On her way home, she thought back to a conversation between her and Steven a couple of months prior. They were lying in bed. She was satisfied and started to coax Steven along. He laid on his back and draped his legs over hers as she sat between his and ran her finger nails down his thighs. He arched his back and let out a moan.

"Tell me about a fantasy" he said.

"What?" she responded.

"If you could have sex with anyone from your past, who would it be?"

"Hmmm.... Let me think", she saw him starting to stiffen as she continued to run her fingers over him. "Jake"

"Jake? I didn't think you had any history with him."

"I don't, we were just good friends. We always had a connection though. His interest in me always felt sincere."

"Did anything ever happen between you two?"

"One night we were in my dorm room. We had been drinking and kissed. But my roommate came home just as things were starting to heat up." She was running her hand down the underside of his full erection.

"So what do you imagine doing with him?"

"A threesome."

"A threesome!?!?!?" his head jerked up to look at her.

"Yeah.... With another important guy in my life", she said as she smiled back at Steven.

"Wow, tell me about that!"

She took Steven in her hand and began to stroke. She shared a fantasy of making love to him and Jake at the same time. She described both of them touching and kissing her. Their hands all over her body, not even knowing who was who. Both of them inside of her, giving herself completely to them.

As she reached the climax of her story, so did Steven. He bucked his hips, spasmed in her hand and released a load that splashed onto his stomach. Steven opened his eyes to find his wife watching him. She continued to stroke until he softened in her hand and relaxed.

"You wouldn't want to be with just him?" Steven asked.

"Maybe.... Sometimes I feel as if there was a connection there that was not fully explored. How would you feel about that?"

"I don't know... That's not whom I expected you to say. I expected you to go for pure sex." They both laughed and the conversation drifted to other topics before eventually falling asleep.

She snapped back to the present as she pulled into the driveway. The garage opened and she parked the car. Steven was waiting for her in the house. Without saying anything she rushed toward him and into his arms. Her head buried in his chest.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yes, just nervous." she said.

"If you want this, you can have it."

She looked up at him, a slightly surprised look on her face. "It was a fantasy... it's not supposed to be real," she said.

"How did you feel when you saw him?"

"My heart stopped.... It was like I just saw him yesterday. It felt as if the connection was still there."

"If you want to explore this you can."

"What if he rejects the idea?"

"I guess that's the chance you have to take. But I can't imagine that. Just see how it goes."

She sat down and fidgeted. "What do you do when presented with your fantasy?" she thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. It's Jake. She welcomed him into the house and they sat down in the living room. Steven joined them shorty and suggested a drink. The evening moved on and they continued to talk. It was as if the last 15 years of separation meant nothing. There was an air of comfort in the room as they told old stories and shared successes and failures from the last 15 years.

The alcohol lowered the inhibitions and the stories became racier. Steven left the room and she finally had the nerve to share her inner thoughts with Jake. She told him what their friendship meant to her and realized that after looking back there could have been more. She struggled to say what she really wanted to though. She stood up and walked towards the fire place, her back to Jake.

"I guess what I am trying to say....", she said as Steven walked back into the room.

"What she is trying to say is that she wants to make love to the two men she cares for most.", Steven said as he walked back into the room.

She spun on her heel, and faced Steven, a look of shock on her face. She felt her face turn flush, and turned to look at Jake to judge his reaction.

"You were always very special to me, I am sorry I was never clear how I really felt", Jake said.

Steven walked toward her as she watched him, unsure of what to say or do. He took the drink from her hand and placed it on the side table. He placed his hand at the side of her face, ran his fingers back through her short brown hair and leaned down to kiss her. The feeling of his hot lips on her mouth allowed her body to relax. His other hand slid around her waist and drew her into him. His tongue entered her mouth, and she felt weak within his grasp.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her hip, and another set of lips on the back of her neck. "My God!" she thought, "Is that Jake?"

She escaped Steven's kiss and exhaled a soft moan. Steven's kisses found their way down the front of her neck. Jake's other hand was in her hair and she was very aware of two men exploring her body. A hand cupped her small firm breast through her blouse. Is it Steven's? Is it Jake's? She was unsure. The hand found her nipple through the fabric, circled and teased it.

A hand moved down her ass and squeezed. She arched her neck. She could barely feel her legs and it felt as if she was being held up by four hands. The hand on her breast moved to the buttons of her blouse and tugged at them. She could feel kisses down the front of her chest as the buttons opened. At the same time, another hand was pulled at her jeans.

She felt her chest exposed to the air, only covered by her bra. A hand cupped a breast as a mouth hungered for a taste of the soft flesh. She could feel the pressure of her jeans slacken around her waist; then tugged at as she felt the cooler air on her exposed hips. Her shirt slid off her shoulders, then pulled from her arms. She could feel the kisses on her neck and chest again. She also felt them on her back as they worked their way down to her panty line.

The hands pushed her jeans down her thighs. She had given herself up to them, they controlled her body. The jeans moved down around her ankles, she lifted one foot and then the other and they were gone.

She felt her bra release from around her; her pink nipples exposed. The greedy hands took control of her breasts. Her nipples ached with desire; she felt a mouth capture one and drawn it in deeper. The other nipple trapped between fingers. She felt the other mouth kissing the back of her thigh, it worked its way up to her butt and she felt the hands beneath her panties. They massaged her cheeks. A sigh escaped her lips to signal her approval.

She felt herself being pulled to the floor and on to the plush rug, the hardwood floor beneath it. She felt the warmth of the fire place on her skin, her body completely flush. The panties were gone, she felt completely exposed.

She could feel a mouth on each nipple. A hand trailed down her stomach and searched for the tuft of downy hair between her legs. She granted access to the hand and it palmed her mound. The heal of the hand pressed on her clit, and slowly rocked back and forth. Finger tips traced up and down the inside of her thigh, brushed up against the folds of her entrance before they wandered back down to her knee.

It was if she was in a dream, the sensation of a second person on her body was completely foreign and surprising. She relaxed and gave herself up to them, letting them take her where they wanted. The dreamy feeling of floating along was suddenly interrupted as she was pulled on top of someone.

Her senses came back to her. She looked down to see Steven's face, his hands on her ass, his cock worked against her wet slit and searched for entry. It found its mark and was buried in her with one swift motion, leaving her breathless for moment.

She caught her breath and fell into rhythm with Steven. Each time she reached the base of his cock, she ground against him before letting him slide back out of her again.

Jake's hand moved up her back, finding her hair. His fingers moved through the tangles, she arched her back and was lost in the multiple sensations. She turned her head toward Jake and saw his cock for the first time. She smiled at him, then took him in her mouth. He was thick and filled her mouth. He resisted the urge to push deeper, instead enjoying the feel of her lips against the ridge of the head as it passed in and out of her. She felt powerful, being able to control and pleasure two men at once.

Jake pulled from her mouth and she let out a whimper. The thrusts from Steven quickly distracted her though, she leaned down to grind her clit against him harder. She sensed Jake behind her, his hands massaged her ass cheeks. Her cheeks spread and she felt a wet thumb against her anus.

Her hips bucked with a start, "Oh Fuck!" she thought, "Is really going to do that?".

Just as she began to relax and enjoy the sensation of the pressure pushing and sliding against her butt hole, she felt something else. The head of Jake's cock was now pressed against the small area between her cunt and anus as it tried to gain entrance. She wanted to tell him to stop, not believing she could take both, but the thought of being filled by the two men she desired was too much.

His slick cock pushed through. "Oh God!!" she screamed as she felt herself being stretched further than she ever thought possible.

She could feel the two cocks alternating as they pushed in and out of her. She felt engulfed as the weight of Jake pushed down on her, her clit ground even harder against Steven.

The pounding from Jake and the grinding against Steven was all she can take. It felt as if her whole body spasmed as she came. Limp, she was bounced around like a rag doll between Jake and Steven as each one fought to reach his own orgasm.

Steven was first, and she could feel the flood of his warmth inside her. Jake pumped faster, aided by the lubricant Steven had left inside of her. She could hear his hips slap against her ass, his rhythm quickened until he paused with a few quick thrusts, adding to the warmth already inside her. Jake collapsed over the top of her and rolled off.

Her head rested on Steven's chest, she caught Jake's eye and mouthed "Thank you." He smiled in return. She enjoyed the thought of their their cum mixed inside of her as she felt it escape. It slid down the length of Steven's cock and coated his balls.

Steven ran his fingers through her hair and said, "I think you two should spend some time alone."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

Steven nodded and moved to get out from under her. She reached out and touched Jake's face.

"Are you ok with this?" she asked Jake.

"Yes"

She stood and reached for Jake's hand. He followed her to the bedroom. They talked for an hour and shared thoughts from their younger days that had remained unspoken.

They made love again, this time just the two of them. Jake was several inches taller and more muscular than Steven. She kissed his chest and ran her hands along his back as he slid in and out of her. The feeling of someone much larger on top of and inside of her was foreign and exciting.

Jake rolled off of her so she could climb on top. She slipped him back inside of her and quickly felt the need for relief. She continued to ride him after her climax and soon he added to the mixture of semen already inside of her.

She collapsed on top of him after they had both cum. His hands moved through her hair, down her back, across her ass and along her thighs. She felt tiny in his arms as she laid there on top of him. She couldn't believe it was him she was feeling beneath her or his fingertips on her skin. Her breathing was softly audible as she drifted off to sleep.

She woke in the middle of the night. Still in his arms but felt him moving. Jake kissed her head, got out of bed, dressed and left the bedroom. He found Steven back in the living room, awake and reading.

"It's time to leave", Jake said.

"You were a difficult guy to find", Steven responded "but thank you. It meant a lot, and gave her some closure."

Jake nodded and headed for the door. He climbed into his truck, headed back to his parents and tried to forget what could have been.

jake1969
jake1969
57 Followers