Same Route, 50 Years Later Pt. 02

Story Info
The concluding part of their jaunt.
6.5k words
4.43
8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers

"That dreaded moment has come Bron, I need a wee wee, we'll have to stop somewhere soon. Not desperado, but soonish OK?" queried Tina, gazing at the heavily wooded landscape either side of the E80 not long after the Gradina border crossing.

"It'll be the first tree we've...you've - had since we started Teen. Good going old gal OK we'll stop as soon as we find a suitable spot."

"Looks like there's a lay-by up ahead," replied Christina Kerridge-Reynolds, still, as always, pissed off by her buddies misuse of her name, but knowing there was nothing she could do to get Bron to change her ways. "There was a sign just back there, two K."

"It's a good job we decided to use the old road like this alongside the highway, the verges are easy on here, they're shit on the main busy roads," said Bron, overtaking a very slow, beat up, old farm vehicle pulling a trailer full of wood and a man perched up top. Enormous trucks of all nations roared past on the adjacent highway in both direction.

As the Ford overtook, Tina noticed how the man on top of the wood stared down into the smart foreign car and she was concerned she had chosen a loose knee length denim skirt which exposed more than half of her thighs. 'Oh dear what had he seen.'

Bron had picked out a skirt too, a loose, flowing, grey and red patterned cotton garment that hemmed mid calf, both ladies knowing that jeans and slacks could bind up too much in the hot weather aggravating their elderly crotches, whilst seated for long periods driving or not. The paper knickers tended to lose their initial stiffness early and mould to the private contours of their cunts.

Bron pulled the car in to a rest area, midway along it, totally deserted, thickly forested but with several likely suitable tracks inwards. She ignored a track far down the rest area and the three crude timber seats provided at intervals along the lay-by for rest were empty. What the ladies had found so far on the continent was the lack of litter compared to UK and in this remote area, it was just as clean. Tina eased out of the car taking a wadge of tissues and hurriedly walked round the vehicle scanning for the easiest and swiftest route, knowing her bladder pressure had built up in the short time since mentioning her wee need. Her buddy decided to relieve herself as well, so Bron followed Tina into the scrubby undergrowth.

It was soon obvious to the pair of them that this was a regular place for relief as the powerful odour of piss permeated the quiet wooded glade they found them selves in, which was littered with many discarded pieces of paper and tissues. Looking constantly around, they each found a spot to piss, back to a tree and reasonably devoid of rubbish -- but they were now desperate.

"Not the most salubrious toilet stop we've known Bron," giggled Tina, still anxiously checking their surroundings and feeling for the zip in her skirt. She pulled it down, then her skirt, put the now divided bunch of tissues in her mouth and squatted, glancing over at Bron, always the quickest, who was already swilling the forest floor with a powerful gush of hot urine. Bron, squatted, feet apart, knees together, holding up the bunch of skirt material away from the earth, in fear of it getting soaked, aware that flies and other insects buzzed around. Her other hand grasped a branch to help her squat. She couldn't get as low and unaided as her fit friend Tina.

Tina took the decision-- she had to, that was the reason she was there, to squat and piss, but unsure of the surrounds.

"Good job that farm truck veered off just after we passed it," she chuckled, spitting the tissue away and letting her bladder open. "Oh bugger!" she exclaimed, alerting Bron two feet to her right. She had to adjust her position as her twat had opened without her usual swipe through her thick, long labia which had diverted the flow onto her buttocks. Tina had decided not to take her usual precautions, because it was a private thing and maybe Bron would notice. While the fun loving, close friendship ladies were completely at home with ribald humour, toilet issues apart from Tina's weak bladder problems were things one kept to ones self.

* * * * *

"That was fun Cyril, old Fluffy's in good form yes?" chuckled Fin, patting Cyril's shoulder as they set off to where they parted to make their own way home from The Boot Inn.

"Not so old, I think she's what...early forties. Lovely lass, does all the work and the way she fusses round that dog, she really loves it," Cyril replied, referring to Randy the black Labrador which had had free roaming round the bar.

"He was living up to his name wasn't he...Randy, sniffing round ladies legs with his todger out heh heh." The two elderly men chuckled as they tottered a little more unsteadily than two hours before, along the rough dirt path.

"Yes, anyway back to my idea...you know the cleaners at my cottage?" Fin reminded his friend. "It would be very easy to set something, a small camera, in the changing room. You know we...well just me, insist they change into proper cleaning gear, never know where their own clothes have been Urghhh!" he shuddered.

"They have a spare room...plenty of those heh, to change every day. I mean there's lots of places, nooks and crannies we could hide a mini camera and see...their nooks and crannies eh" he burst into laughter, leaning forward and peering up at Cyril's face.

"What you think?"

Cyril had told Finley about other videos he watched where cameras were concealed in spa changing rooms, store changing rooms, beach cabins and private bedrooms. They agreed that Cyril would pop up to Fin's "cottage" - that's a modern house Cyril mused, ours is a cottage, he thought -- without commenting and vet the place and maybe they would embark on their own voyeurism adventure. They went separate ways.

* * * * *

Bron didn't query Tina's comments, surprised at how long her own pissing was taking plus the force of it and she was on edge. She had noticed a glimmer of something bright, moving, opposite, deep in the undergrowth, across the clearing. It was merely a twinkle of light -- must be some litter she thought, but it wasn't there when she squatted, but maybe she was too busy with her long skirt and Tina's caution. Anyway there's no one around, we would have heard.

"Bron?" murmured Tina quietly.

"What?"

"Tell me I'm daft but there's something in the bushes over there...I'm sure it moved."

Bron tensed her muscles, the urine had virtually ceased and she stood, hoisted up her paper knickers letting her skirt fall round her legs and carefully stepped over the puddle and stream she had created and marched three strides across the partly sun dappled glade. "You're not daft Teen, look what we've got here, a fucking peeper and with a camera." Bron declared, boldly reaching in amongst the ferns and grabbing a handful of black tee-shirt, which as she heaved, contained a slender, pasty spotted faced young chap who squeaked "Papa" as he was hauled out to where Tina, stood up, startled, struggling to get her skirt up over her ample hips. Against her better judgement, having seen and heard something else behind a furious Bron, she ignored the skirt zipper and dived into the ferns to find another man, older this time, unshaven, scruffy, fearfully crouching low.

"There's another one here Bron. My god, hope there's no more, but how did...?"

"Never mind Teen, the sneaky little fuckers, they've been videoing us pissing. Pull him out here," Bron ordered, grabbing the small camera from the lad who was distracted by Tina dragging the older man towards him, clutching a similar camera. The boy tried to wrestle his camera back, but he was dwarfed two feet by Bron's power and height.

"Speak English?" demanded Bron, getting shakes of both heads. "Right get the phone and call the police..."

"No no no Politsiya, no Politsiya," the man gabbled, pleading with scared eyes. It was echoed louder and squeakily by the boy. "No Politsiya,"

"Give me camera...now," Bron ordered, holding her hand out for the man's device, the boys camera strap looped over one arm. He was reluctant until Tina surprised herself and made to grab it, securing the device and holding it away from his grasp. "Well done Teen, we'll break them, that'll learn the dirty little turds. Lets get out of here, we'll need a hammer, take them - fuck'em."

The two locals were dragged to the car and Bron stumbled at the last bunch of ferns. The lad seized his chance, broke loose and scarpered. Bron tried to catch him, but he moved quickly down the lay-by. Tina let the man go and he followed the young lad leaving the ladies standing, rather dishevelled by the Mondeo, with two new looking cameras.

"The bastards," grunted Bron, brushing bits of green plants and stray twiggy bits off her long dress and rotating it straight.

"Wonder if they were father and son, oh yes he said Papa," mused Tina, taking a deep breath, straightening her skirt zip, then brushing debris off her denim. She smoothed the garment and went round to the boot of the car to search for a hammer.

"Wonder what they could see," said Bron curiously, peering closely at the two Sony devices. "These look new and hardly used. Haven't a clue how to operate them...have you?" doubting Tina's expertise with modern gear.

Tina surfaced proudly brandishing a hammer. "Yes I know how, Cyril has one very similar, but it doesn't matter we 're not interested...are we?" she queried seeing Bron's intense scrutiny.

"Not interested no...er just curious that's all..." the tall bleached blonde murmured. "I mean who would want to video two old biddies dropping their drawers and having a piss...I mean..."

"Cyril would..." Tina blurted and regretted her words, knowing Bron had clocked her mistake. "I mean he...oh doesn't matter, let me have that one as well."

She reached for the device in Bron's fist, but it was waved away. Bron's attention was distracted.

"Why don't we have a look, just to see...you know ...check."

"What, do you want to see your self and me taking a leak, c'mon on Bron?"

"No - just might be useful if we could use one or both of these on the trip. I mean we've got out mobiles and they do photos and videos, but I bet these will be better quality," suggested Bron.

Tina had a good idea, having seen the history on Cyril's computer, being baffled at the results.

"What do to you think?"

A smart BMW rolled by with an old couple inside, local plates and they stared with fascination at the two elderly British ladies talking in the rest area. The foreigners watched it go by. Change the subject Tina, she quickly thought.

"Tell you what Bron before anything, I've got to wipe my bottom. When I sit in the car...I sprinkled it when I rushed to start and it'll mark this skirt or the seat, everything happened so fast," giggled Tina.

"You got your knickers up, surely the paper will do it's job, outside the usual area and call of duty...why bother?" Bron snickered and shrugged, as her buddy, who ignored her, slunk round the car to conceal herself from the road and wiped her buttocks. "Come on show me, I'm going to see what's on here, if you're not," she added raising the Sony. "Probably a load of ballocks, we caught them quickly."

Her friend somehow knew there would be no ballocks on view.

They sat in the Ford and Tina organised the camera, Bron carefully placed it on the dash board and the screen displayed, fingers, trees, hands, part of a spotty face, trees, another face, leaves, soil and then Tina anxiously gazing around, hopping from one foot to the other, then lowering her denim skirt with a wiggle, stooping and squatting, the look of relief taking over her seventy five year old face from the worried countenance it portrayed seconds earlier.

"That's me," shrieked Tina. "Oh my god...how awful." The video immediately recalling her sneaky search of Cyril's computer. The device zoomed a bit closer, showing the force and splashes of Tina's flow onto the earth, her face still on screen, nervously glancing side to side, then down between her thighs, then the expression of disgust and her exclamation as she sprayed her backside.

"Fuck! it's got great sound as well," remarked Bron, grinning."You've just wet your bum."

"Yes OK OK I can hear it, don't go on," complained Tina."Er...oh...er fuck...oh no they can't sho..."

"They have and they did Teen...wow! Awesome," uttered an enthralled Bron, bog eyed as the camera had zoomed to a close up of Tina's cunt. Her uncut pubes were soaked and spread over her heavy, dangling, flapping labia, forced apart by the torrent of urine and close behind there was the bulky protuberance of her sphincter. Splashes bounced upwards, two flies circulated and a heavy truck went noisily past in the background. Bron didn't comment.

Although a tad older, Tina was a foot smaller than her friend, more agile, lighter bodied and athletically fit with her exercise and yoga. She could squat lower, her legs totally bent, her knees high, butt low to the earth. Her cunt was almost full to the camera, her labia layered wide and flapping in the force of her flow. The zoom was so high quality, the inner membranes of her vagina were very evident and a dark cavity behind. Her sphincter was very lumpily clearly on view too, her bladder muscles thrusting it outwards but not exuding any solids.

"Close it down perleeeesse," cried Tina, shuddering and sliding to the door on her side, fixing on some buzzards quartering the forest. "It's horrible."

"Wonder which one of them used this?" pondered Bron, surrendering the Sony to a very distraught Tina."I must be on the other...ah, yes it was young spotty on the opening bits, his dad got me. No don't delete it Teen..."

"For fucks sake Bronwyn, please stop calling me Teen, you know how much I hate it" Tina angrily screamed. She hated using profanities but in this extreme case it proved effective as Bronwyn Burrell was stopped in her speech.

The two old ladies scowled at each other, for very, but understandable reasons in the circumstances. Old friendships over-ruled the tension and soon they were on the way to Sofia, giggling about their escapade, Tina revealing her husband's secret stash of similar videos, they would view the other camera at their leisure, saving them both intact for dear old Cyril, their mutual astonishment over the peculiarities of the male gender and what the were planning to wear that evening at a smart hotel which demanded full dress at dinner according to information from Viscount Simon Tyburn Montague Haverland, the oldest son of the Haverlands, who dwelt in Paris.

After coffee and liquers they retired to Bron's room, opened a bottle of brandy from the mini bar and opened the same camera, fast forwarding to suit Tina's pleas. There was nothing else captured on the video. Bron started the other device, having seen Tina's expertise and set it on the table. Initially there were some scenes from a fete, then a short clip of a group of men playing football and then a series of various females captured pissing, similar to the scene and place on the other Sony. Bron and Tina sat and stared, glancing and grimacing at each other.

The man hadn't been too fussy on his choice of females and it was mixed between young ladies and girls and there were two much older, one must have been in her eighties, exposing all that Tina had done. There was a family scene with lots of drinking until Tina reached and fast forwarded and again some undergrowth and Bron's concerned, anxious, searching face appeared and started to fiddle with her clothing.

"Here we go, show time," chuckled Bron, downing her tot of liquer, needing sustenance,pouring more. Tina declined.

"Don't Bron, it's not funny, you saw me. Don't think I want to see this really." said Tina, starting to rise a bit embarrassed.

However she couldn't help watching the video unfold and sat down again as her extrovert, noisy, uncouth, seventy two year old, retired legal secretary buddy, stuffed the tissues in her sleeve, hoisted her long skirt, dropped her paper knickers, holding onto a nearby branch and squatted.

It zoomed in to keep Bron's relieved face, which alternately peered down between her thighs then back to watch around on screen but now her cunt was on display. To help her maintain the low elevation needed to allow the piss to hit the earth and not her feet, Bron had not only held onto the tree but also levered one leg lower. More zoom and both the woman gasped and glanced at each other as it revealed a completely bald elderly mott, totally unlike Tina's meaty, scruffy snatch. Bron sniggered, shook her head and put her hand to her mouth in shame, fully exposed to her quiet pal. Tina was amazed to find Bron shaved her twat and how neat it looked. Such a clean, unfussy slit without big flaps she had and Cyril used to love. Bron twisted and was more face to the camera. She ended her flow and suddenly stood, the camera panning upwards. She pulled her paper knickers up, let the full skirt fall and her feet moved, then the screen went blank.

"That's when I spotted them Tina," she growled. "Not a pretty sight my...er...whats it...you know. We must be the only two girls in the village who've seen each others...you know..." she grinned. "He's a right old pro at this game. Use the camera for family too, did you see young spotty face on that one, some family thing -- bastards?' getting nod from Tina."The kid's new to it, Papa training a new voyeur."

"What we going to do, delete or keep them? I mean we can't exactly show friends and the sponsor our video of this jaunt can we?" chuckled Bron.

"I have an idea. Why don't we video what we like from now on, there's going to be loads of interesting stuff, we're not even half way...are we? I can get Cyril to edit both cameras and then we will have the interesting places and not the...you know...horrid stuff," suggested Tina.

"I know he will see your...you know...down there," she waved her hand at Bron's crotch, wondering why the big tall seventy two year old shaved her pussy bald. I never knew or thought about that and why had she? "But he will delete that too..."

"Yeah after he's a had a good luck and a wan...no he can't can he...Hmmmm!

"He'll have a good look of course, why do you think he's got that collection? He once asked me to go to toilet and he would video me doing...that...you know," Tina giggled. "Horrid!"

"Yes but I'll...we'll be in it...his collection won't we?" cried Bron. "And when I see him again, he'll think about...it" she gestured down below.

"I'll make sure he deletes it Bron, I will." cried Tina. "Don't worry and he'll be fine, you know how much a gentleman he is."

Bronwyn Burrell had to agree. They finished their shots of brandy and went to bed

* * * * * * *

Onwards they drove, taking their time, no rally times and check ins, just two seemingly gentle old English ladies having a nice time. Videos were taken in Trieste, Venice and Genoa. Towards Toulouse on the E80, the car decided to fail on them nearing the junction for Castelnaudar, so they pulled off. Not being able to sort out the problem, they called the emergency company and were towed into the small town. The repair garage advised the work would be complete at tomorrow lunch time.They phoned Justin Haverland in Montpelier who gave them a name and number of hotels but not promising luxury or high cuisine. Charles and Penelope's second son was most obliging, phoning later to make sure they were ensconced safely in the Hotel du Chateau de la Pomarede and as it was only an hour and half from his vineyard he decided to drive over and have dinner with them -- if that was OK?

They warned him that for a change as it was such a nice place they would dine on the terrace, they were dressing formally -- it was a nice change from jeans and tee-shirts. Knowing the route, an idea of stopovers and with plenty of luggage space in the boot and back seat, complete with hanging long stuff over the rear side windows they had gone for broke and packed as much clothing as possible.

uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers
12