Same Route, 50 Years Later Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin was a tall, bulky single man, extremely well dressed and ugly. To Bron, always quick to pick up defects, he was plug ugly, Tina shuddered at the whisper. His face which looked sort of donkeyish, more pock marked than a real donkey with long, black, shoulder length hair, piercing blue eyes, wearing a crisp white shirt with the collar open, under a pale blue linen suit and loafers with no socks.

He arrived to be greeted warmly in the bar by two elegant English matrons.

Tina wore a backless, white, flowing gown and immediately Justin thought she must be braless, as he couldn't see her nipples and could see nothing but a shapely naked back from her neck to the top of her buttocks. There was a delicate formation of simple, narrow, white, dress straps crossed over her rear torso. She didn't know and Bron would never tell her, that about six inches above Tina's waist, a fleshy crease was visible at both sides, smoothing into her back.

Tina knocked on her pals door. "Do you mind, this dress is very sheer and I haven't worn it for ages, Cyril loves it, but am I showing a panty line? Those knickers are brilliant and I don't think they show, but can you check please?" she swivelled, smoothing her butt. Bron told her there was sign, not even the Tena pad she knew Tina would have secreted away in them.

Bron wore a black trouser suit, the jacket casually draped over her shoulder. She was not proud of her legs, too stumpy as she called them, so the flowing, silk, baggy bottoms just allowed her red painted toe nails to emerge. The black, loose, sleeved top was close fitting and clung to her boobs revealing black brassiere straps as is the current trend. Her broad shoulders were suntanned and gleamed with lotion. Large flabby bingo wings wobbled, but when she observed her fellow lady diners, there was worse to be seen. There was a stray loose thread dangling from the cuff of her top but Tina didn't mention it.

The meal turned out to be delightful, with a superb view from the restaurant over the Canal du Midi and Justin - a very handsome and personable young man, much taken with his elderly companions. For a change it was Tina taking the fore.

Her fluency in the language and her wine expertise, impressed Justin. They laughed, joked over the jaunt so far, finding that Justin aged fifty seven was divorced fourteen years ago and had, as he put it, an occasional beau. This was interesting to both Bron and Tina, but not equally. Bron could see the estate and property, not the man -- too ugly and too old, Tina could see his culture, wine and a man, after all Cyril and Norm were well past their best, then she thought she was being silly.

The conversation rolled on to the excitement of what was ahead, but with a definite personal empathy and flirtation between Justin and Tina. Both ladies stayed clear of the dirty videos as Tina had named them. He extended an invitation to them both, if they had time in their schedule, to visit and taste his premier cru.

Bron became quite intoxicated and bored, not being the centre of attraction and excused herself, going to bed. Tina was suddenly in her element, conversing with the charmer and putting a new bottle of L'Espirit red wine from Chateau de Pennautier on her room bill. Justin helped, she chose wisely and refused to let him pay.

"This is similar to mine, but they don't sell it here," he told Tina, swilling the glass and admiring the rich red liquid. "Made from Syrah and Cabernet...mmm!" he sipped and raising his glass to Tina. "Mmmm this is good and what a choice, well done you." She blossomed. More wine was sipped.

"You know Christina, what a charming name, you ...and of course Bron are amazing..." Tina liked the of course. "So lively, sophisticated and absolutely stunning in everything you have achieved and...if I may say so..."a pause. "Utterly attractive."

"Why thank you Justin. From a young man like you that is so nice. Can you please excuse me though? I need to visit the little girls room," she giggled, getting up as gracefully as she could in a slightly inebriated way.

Justin watched her tightly encased bottom wriggle as she manoeuvred up from the sofa in the hotel bar and sway away across to the lobby. Hmm! no VPL, he always looked, he pondered, at her age? He ignored the fatty bits at her upper sides. He wriggled and adjusted his tackle. Did he fancy her? Surely not, she's old enough to be his granny, but she is attractive in a slightly wrinkled way, educated, a Francophile and not a bad figure for her a...?

Christina Kerridge-Reynolds sat on the white porcelain and pissed, peering down at the paper panties and thankful the sanitary towel inserted within was not damp. She carried a fresh one in her black, satin, sequinned clutch bag, but decided as the current one didn't need changing and was now moulded to her crotch, she left it intact. She wiped through the hanging gardens, as Norm called them, of her enlarged labia, positioned her knickers and pad carefully, shimmied the white dress down, neatened it and checked her make up in a battery of mirrors.

Look at you Tina, seventy five years old, could be his grandma and flirting with a vineyard grower...a single vineyard grower. You've got a collection of crows feet round your eyes and mouth, sagging jowls, droopy chin, three necks and an old fashioned but serviceable hair style. She dabbed some powder on her glistening nose and smoothed some stray hairs near her left ear. What would Cyril think? I've got Norm at home, that very expensive - these days home -- thatched, Grade 1 listed cottage and three gorgeous acres...and apart from this jaunt, not much excitement...Fuck it, to use a Bronwynism, enjoy yourself.

She arrived back in the lounge, swaying round huge antique furniture, finding Justin checking as many young folks do in or out of company, his Smartphone, which he hurriedly tucked away as she neared the sofa. Christ! She's seventy five, he mused, smiling his greeting, standing like a true gentleman and taking her hand, guiding her down to sit...this time next and very adjacent to him.

The oddly matched couple, chatted, laughed too noisily, leaned very close to each other as they compared photos on Smart phones, and finished the fine bottle of wine. They both enjoyed and didn't change positions when their thighs rubbed together. Justin's arm slid behind Tina and several times in the loud hilarious conversation, which was attracting annoying glances from other guests, his arm fell on her bare shoulder, remained for some time or stroked it gently. She patted his thigh, or stroked it to make a point.

"Gosh it's late and I have to drive. I'll get a room, they're not busy," he slurred standing up. "I mean I'll have to leave at..." he glanced at his watch. "At five in the morning to make a very important meeting, but I can do it."

"No you can't dar...Justin," Tina objected, cricking her neck up to his height. "It's a long way and you are quite frankly well pissed." she chortled. "Look let's be sensible, it's not cheap, save the money, there's a spare bed in my room, use that, it'll be fine..." There she'd said it. Tina what are you doing?

"No I can't do that Tina, it wouldn't be right, I mean what would Bronwyn say?" He sat beside her again.

"She won't know, she's got her own room and you'll be away at five," reasoned Tina, placing her hand much higher up Justin's thigh, a little finger lightly brushing the folds round his crotch... hm - he mused. His occasional, very occasional women friends weren't that friendly to go as far as intimacy to that degree. Hm! She had such a firm touch for a hand that looked so frail, feeling some sensations down below.

"After all we're adults and you're not going to be interested in an ol...and you know, we know how to conduct ourselves and be careful," she wheedled, getting some luscious and nearly forgotten sensations down below...golly am I getting moist?

Justin suggested some fresh air and they returned to the terrace. Some traffic passed, a couple of giggling local late night revellers, strolled by as Justin stood, arm round Tina who nestled into his side, her face level with his chest. She bent forward to view the now noisy couple and his hand slid onto her butt. Seconds later he removed it. She glanced up smiling naughtily, and as he started to apologise she placed her finger tips on his lips. Tina took his hand placed it back, turned and offered her face. He gulped and then took her in both arms, one returning to her butt and they kissed passionately.

Soon they were in her room, kissing again, while he removed his linen jacket and cast it to the carpet, stumbling together in each others arms, he was too tall to be able to reach the hem of her dress and haul it up, and collapsing onto the huge double bed. Justin made to cease the fumbling and tried to lever himself away from the now rampant, horny old woman.

"Tina...er Tina, we mustn't. no please...er we can't...I mean..." he protested weakly, getting some shhhshshes as her hand grasped his trousered crotch. "Oooohhh!" Justin gasped as she eased one side of her dress off her shoulder and exposed one small sagging pap, sagging sideways towards her armpit. The nipple was erect, surrounded in a pale flat areolae.

Tina smiled at him with her eyes and nodded encouragement. Justin was a tit man and to be offered a bare naked breast, something he hadn't seen for a long time, the desire overcame him and he wriggled to suck her nipple. Tina nudged him to move and without ceasing his nibbling, they slid on to their sides, allowing her to grasp his belt. With surprisingly strong practised fingers, how many times had she undone her brassiere single handed, the belt was opened, the zip was lowered and Justin felt her hand round his solid cock.

"Help me with my dress darling," Tina murmured, levering up on her elbow. Justin did so, by unleashing the top, then the straps and the lower cleverly designed concealed zip over her butt. She lifted her butt and he slid it off, noticing there were skilfully built in cups within the cups, hence no nipple views. He smiled and enjoyed her near naked old body and swiftly removed his shirt, pants and briefs and stood beside the bed gazing at Tina as she delicately unpeeled her paper panties her eyes fixed on his prick. He hadn't noticed them. Would he notice and be disturbed by the slack kin of her belly, it's wrinkles and creases and her bones showing every limb? And her hirsute pubes and...Oh God! Her hanging gardens.

The throbbing erect monster and it was a monster, easily reaching her navel, clung to his hairy belly as if was stapled to it, such was it's vertical solidity. She licked her lips and laid back, her arms reaching to him, beckoning him down, hoping he wouldn't notice. Justin complied and lay beside her and felt for her cunt.

Tina felt an instant penetration and withdrawal. WTF? until Justin slithered down and thrust her legs apart and gasped, until she covered her minge and glanced at him with a worried look.

"It's not a pretty sight darling, I'm sorry, did it...I scare you?" she mewed.

"Shit! Scare me? Not pretty? It's incredibly lovely, Take your hands away Tina...please?" he pleaded against her reluctance.

Slowly she removed them and he moved her legs as wide as possible, Tina having to draw them a little closer it was a bit too much of a stretch, and he closed in to her groin She could see his tongue was licking his lips in fevered anticipation, he shuffled on the bed enabling her to handle, if she wanted to after he broke the spell, his dick. She did, feeling his breath on her skinny, sagging flesh thighs.

"Your cu...your pussy is amazingly beautiful Tina, I have never seen...when I was feeling you, you were very wet but I couldn't work out..."

"My lips you mean. Yes they are rather big, I'm sorry but born with them I'm afraid...Oohhh!"

Justin was lapping hungrily on her labia formation, chewing, sucking, parting them and burrowing in to her vagina with his tongue. She lay back, grasping his head and holding it as it bobbed and weaved, sloppy noises emanating from her gash. The need to shag her reached Justin, he shifted over, levered up on his powerful arms, having to lower his groin to locate her cunt, his erection was still tight to his belly and her hand reached to grasp it and lower the angle until it slotted amongst the juicy curtains round her slot. His huge frame loomed over her like a cloud, but the old gal was on number nine.

He thrust - bang! and was amazed how moist Tina was to allow penetration...of...he looked down...must be six inches. Wow! I thought she would be dry and I'd have a problem, but hey! she was up for this, Justin mused. It's her pussy. Bang again...none of this careful I'm a little old lady attitude, she wanted a good shagging he sensed and gave her one. Up on his arms, at least he'd thought about the fragile little frame below, they locked eyes, smiling, gasping, concentrating, enjoying the unusual carnal join.

Tina's tiny tits wobbled at each powerful urge, her hands grasping his forearms. How lovely she mused, no pain and discomfort, but he wouldn't get all of it in and if he tried it would hurt, but she recognised a sympathetic cultured brain in that enormous strange head and trusted his expertise. She was glad that Norm performed regularly on her snatch which had retained its ability to juice her hungry void, use it or lose it...she had heard somewhere and she made sure she did, regardless...no not regardless of dear old Cyril, he couldn't do it, so whilst not being as cock happy as Bron, Tina had her moments, maybe more choosy.

Justin slammed at her groin, aware of her aged little body but carefully glancing down to see if she was in any discomfort, no - she was positively up for it and her hands roamed his hairy chest, pinching his nipples, scratching his back, egging him on with little words, gasps and murmurs. He came, suddenly, with little warning, probably because he was edging without knowing, but cleverly pulling his knob back to her portal and banging straight back in. Tina had infiltrated a hand between them and was gripping the lower portion of his plunging shaft, slightly worried that her vineyard owner forgot in his supreme moment and shove too far and hurt her. He sank onto her until Tina eased him up and Justin took the weighty hint, withdrew and rolled to her side, panting, sweaty, his lush hair damp and matted on his ugly face.

"Beautiful my darling," Tina gurgled happily, stroking his face tenderly. "I so needed that...honestly its been a long time...Ohhhh!"

Justin's finger roamed over her fanny, seeking every fold, finding and frigging her clitoris hood until she jolted.

"Softly please, like this, every woman have their ways...like this," she explained, playing over the nerves just above her most sensitive spot. "If I'm going to commit adultery I might as well have every pleasure I can," she giggled.

He was too much of a gentleman to question her, he knew she was married but had no knowledge of her husband's condition and didn't want to know...he'd had the most exciting shag for many months, in fact not since that party of German school students visited the vineyard and he had seduced, much to his surprise a comely, flaxen haired, chubby beauty, who introduced him, a man of considerable years older than her to anal sex and a liking for shoving a wine bottle into her cunt and arse.

Tina orgasmed and they lay quietly with soft fondling, little murmurs, countless kisses until sleepiness pervaded the mismatched couple and they drew the sheets over them and slept.

His body clock woke them both and while he would have loved to have repeated the sex session, Justin took the safest option, an important meeting, and showered, finding that Tina didn't accompany him under the fierce spray and lay dozing on the bed. He pondered the sex he had had, gazing out at her recumbent little body, which was in the harsh room lights of the little hall way between the bed and the shower. She did look wasted, very very old, wrinkled, bony, crumpled, her make up smeared, her silver grey hair a scarecrow mess and the way she lay on her side, seemingly with only one minute breast as the other one was trapped beneath her.

* * * * * *

The Mondeo was not collected at noon. The work was major and the ladies decided to curtail the trip and use the travel insurance to repatriate themselves and the vehicle. There was great excitement, fun and welcomes when they arrived back in the village. Finally everyone dispersed.

Bron went back to her semi detached house in Milford-on-Sea and wrote a journal about the jaunt.

Tina cleared up what in her mind was a mess in the cottage.

Lady Penelope visited The Shoe Inn on a weekly basis.

Charles changed and recruited more staff having heard from Finley the cheap benefits of hiring young refugees.

Fin and Cyril never got round to installing cameras in Bannerman's "cottage".

Justin found a website specialising in naked old women.

12