Same Time Next Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

As we both caressed my tits I wondered if that was it. After all you had massaged me and you had made me cum. Maybe that was all that was on the menu? I also wondered if what you had just done to me was commonplace. Was it an 'offering' you made to all women or was there some signal you saw that prompted you, that gave you the hint that your client might be available. And what had I done to suggest that, take my knickers off. I smiled at that for I had in a moment of indiscretion left my thong right on the top of my pile of clothes. Perhaps that was it I nearly smiled. Knickers on show means you've taken them off and you are up for it. Hidden knickers means no, so fuck off.

"Is that lovely Sammi?"

"Mmmm yes Hal it is" I sighed almost lost in the cloud of sensational feelings oozing out from my breasts and filling my entire body.

I lay there naked, my ankles crossed and my eyes closed as we both played with my tits. I felt you lifting my other hand and heard as if from afar you saying.

"Sammi?"

I opened my eyes just before you pressed the palm of my hand against the outline of your erection. Our eyes met, but neither spoke. We both knew the score, we were both grown up, one perhaps a little more than the other, but we were on the same plane. I rubbed it and you groaned softly.

"Oh yes."

With the impeccable timing and spot on instinct you had illustrated from the moment we met you muttered.

"Undo me Sammi, please."

I had never been asked that before and it sounded such an erotic phrase and proposition. How you knew that it was exactly what I wanted to I have no idea, but all the time you had been one step ahead of me. I turned slightly onto my side and supported myself on my elbow. With shaking fingers I unzipped you still wondering if this was leading towards a fuck or what? I watched as you pushed your trousers and boxers down. You stood there looking faintly ridiculous in just the white tee shirt with your ramrod like cock sticking straight up outside the tee.

Not of porn star proportions you were, nevertheless quite long and encouragingly thick. I so easily imagined it entering me and stretching the lips of my vagina that I was beginning to think was on the small side. Looking up at you as I held it in my hand I acted on an impulse and slid you into my mouth. I like sucking cocks, I always have and I think I am quite good at it, well at least I am creative and I try hard.

Your hands immediately grabbed my head and slid into my blonde tresses as holding your nice warm cock I slid it in and almost out of my mouth using my lips, tongue and, occasionally, my teeth on the surprisingly hard cock. It felt good in there and you reaction suggested you were enjoying it too.

"Oh shit yes" you groaned as my mouth and your hips found a nice rhythm and we rocked and rolled together. You gripped my head tighter and started to fuck my face. I could feel the tension in your cock through my lips, tongue and hand and guessed you were very near. As prepared as I was to suck you until I made you cum and as happy as I would be to have you shoot onto my tits I couldn't let you cum into my mouth or swallow you, after all I didn't really know you. I was about to take it out when you took over and removed your cock from my mouth. You pushed me onto my back and lifted my legs up exposing my cunt to you.

"Take it off" I whispered.

"What?"

"The fucking tee shirt I want my tits to feel your chest not a fucking cotton."

Holding my ankles up in the air with one hand you cut a comical picture as you struggled the tee shirt off just about managing it one handed and not quite making me laugh.

Rather ambitiously, but hugely excitingly you draped my legs over your shoulders. Holding your cock in your hand you moved forward a little and with no further preamble or hesitation you shoved it deep into my cunt. The suddenness and the depth of your penetration made me grunt. You held yourself rigid inside me for a few moments as suddenly I realised we hadn't thought about you wearing a condom. Hypothetically shrugging my shoulders I thought to myself 'Well I know him better now, after all I have sucked his cock' so I did nothing about it. In any case bare back is so much more pleasurable.

"Ok Sammi"?

"Oh yes" I sighed back feeling wonderfully filled and arousingly stretched by your very grown up cock.

It had been a long time since my longer-term, older married lover DD had fucked me like this, and nobody else ever had. But then you need certain things to be available to do it like this. Me lying on my back with you standing was the perfect situation for it. I felt very sexy with my legs over your shoulders as you started fucking me, but by Christ did I hope that door was locked.

You fucked me like that then turned me on my side and got on the table behind me and fucked me from behind. You reached round me and played with my tits and pushed my hand down indicating for me to rub my clit. I happily did that.

I had been with two guys who are over forty and one in his early fifties, but never one who could well be in his sixties. I had no idea really of a man of that age's staying powers, but there was no problem with yours; in any case I am not into those marathon hour long fucks that some younger guys like to do.

How I was on top of you I couldn't quite fathom out, but there I was bouncing up and down my little tits flying around all over the place. They looked a bit untidy like that so I grabbed them and held them still. But you reached up and pushed my hands away and gripped them, it felt lovely and I assumed that I would fuck you until I made you cum. Wrong. Suddenly you squirmed away and grabbing me you turned me round rather roughly. I thought that if you weren't careful we'd fall off the sodden table and I imagined one of us breaking a bone and medical help being called.

But we didn't and you grabbed my head and pushed me forward so my head was on the table and my bum was up in the air. 'Not my arse, please not that' I either said or thought I said as I felt your cock against my lips. Feeling relieved that you were going to fuck me like that I pushed back just at the same time as you urged yourself forward so that once again your splendid, vintage cock filled my modest, youthful cunt. You started to fuck me again.

This time though there was more aggression, more force and energy. You were really going for it slamming yourself in and out of me making me grunt and whimper. You gripped my hair and pulled it. "Fuck no" I think I said.

"Shush be quiet" I think you replied pulling harder on my hair and fucking me more forcibly.

A hard, dirty fuck was just right and once again you seemed to have anticipated my needs and reacted to the requirements of the moment.

I could feel you were near. You were pulling harder on my hair with one hand, squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples more firmly and you was holding your cock rigid as far up me as it would go. I had been trying to hold back and resist my orgasm, but that was now impossible and as if opening the floodgates it suddenly burst inside me.

I grabbed the table almost ripping the fabric it with my finger nails as I snarled.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck yes, yes, I'm cumming."

"Cum hard Sammi" I heard you grunting as your spunk poured into me.

You seemed to spew quite a lot, but a woman never really knows that is until after when it starts sliding down her leg.

"Was it good?" You asked as I collapsed onto the table with you on top of me.

"It was fucking brilliant" I told you squirming out from under you. "Can I book the same time next week please?"

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers
12