Same Time Next Week

Story Info
Neighbourly loving.
6.4k words
4.17
9.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I did something bad last night. Something... I might live to regret, sometime in the future..? 'Then again, maybe not!'

Let me bring you up to date with my story.

When I first moved in next door to them, we very quickly became friends. So much so in fact, that the following year, they asked me, if I would be willing to look after their house while they were away on holiday.

I of course, 'like any good neighborly would,' I told them that I'd would be happy to. So the day they were off, they gave me their keys, kissed my cheek, and got in their taxi and waved as it pulled away.

That first week I was a good girl, each morning I'd pop in to check on all the windows and doors, and then again at night, before I went to bed.

'How ever,' the second week, I got nosey and started to look around the house. Not looking for anything in particular, just curious that's all.

It only took me two days of searching, to find his dirty magazines, and his collection of porno video tapes. Most of which were about lesbians, masturbating women, 'squirting, peeing, and group sex,' that kind of thing.

I was a really, really naughty girl. I 'borrowed,' his entire collection, 'just a few a day,' and took them over to my house, 'just a few at a time you understand.'

It was the best 'self sex,' I'd had in a long time reading the magazines, and watching the tapes, I was exhausted, by the time they got back.

There was only one video tape, with a completely blank label, 'nothing what's so ever to tell you what it was about or any thing like that,' so I was curious about it.

I wasn't so keen on it when I watched it. Not the first half any way, I think they call it 'K9 loving,' or something like that.

I fast forwarded through most of it, and came across a scene of one of those 'role playing game,' thing's. It still had an animal thyme to it. But it was about females doing things with animals but they weren't actually animals this time. It was this man dressed up in an animal head and tail just pretending to be one, and would do it with a willing girl.

This guy, he was a 'BIG GUY,' he even put on a ring type thing near the base of his shaft. To represent the knot of a dog, so he could get tied with the girl when he fucked her.

I'll admit... I got extremely wet, when he posed facing the camera. I saw the head swelling, and turning purple, and the veins down each side of his shaft start to bulge because of the restricted blood flow.

If he would have started to masturbate himself, and jettison his load over the camera. I would have brought myself to an orgasm, licking the screen quite happily, 'he didn't though.'

'There was no way,' I thought, as he turned back to face the masked girl waiting for him. 'No way on this earth!' was he going to get that thing into her. Not without the poor woman screaming for mercy.

Even though she looked willing and ready. She had that look about her of both fear, and of lust combined. She was presenting herself, bent over on her elbows and knees like a bitch waiting for him, to come to her from behind.

She moaned as he pressed just the head inside her. sliding it up, and down concentrating mainly around her clitoris area. She called him, 'Woofie,'

"No Woofie, don't do this, please," she begged.

Even though she was now balancing herself on her fore head, and knees. Her hands were prizing apart the cheeks of her bottom, ready to accept him, 'and still she begged.'

"No Woofie, No Woofie, please," she begged.

There was a camera shoot seen from his angle of her from behind. You could clearly see the tight brown, puckered knot of her but hole. Just above the 'head sunken shaft,' of his cock framed on either side by her white tipped fingers as she pulled her cheeks apart for it.

I was already well on the verge of my first orgasm, when he pressed just his bulbous head into her. You could hear her bagging 'Woofie,' not to do it.

"No Woofie, don't do that to mummy again," she begged.

"No Woofie, your to big to fuck mummy."

She actually sounded like she meant what she was saying, but her rotating hips stuck fast on the end of his cock, was saying something completely different.

I wasn't aroused because of the animal thing, it was because, I was imagining my self in her place, and was about to be skewered on the end of that massive cock of his. Come on now, 'who wouldn't want something that size, trying to get into you?' Long have I fantasized about having a man with something that size forcing himself into me a little at a time the way he was doing with her now.

Her perineum was red just above his cock, as he slowly jabbed at her stretching her further open then almost pulling all out of her, just leaving the head nestled between her lips. My legs were as open as I could get them, just imagining what it would be like, if I had that thing, thrusting at me, 'hurting me, stretching me, and splitting me open.'

I know I'd be begging for mercy, but at the same time, hoping he wouldn't stop from forcing it into me, 'I was frantic with lust for it!'

He eventually got most of it into her. All bar the knot, and that extra inch he was saving. She moaned, groaned, and screamed for mercy, as he continued thrusting it at her. But not once though, did she ask him to stop, 'quite the opposite in fact.' She was pushing herself back on to him, meeting him thrust, for thrust, only this time, she was begging for him not to stop.

I could hear his hips slapping against, her butt cheeks, and the squelching of her sex every time he thrust back into her. She screamed loud, and often, and 'pulling on her nipples when I heard a 'POP.' (Whether it be the knot going in, or just the sound effects added later of it going in.)

Either way he finally got the knot into her which tied them together. He stood up, lifting her up off the floor. It was a funny sight to see her dangling between his legs, begging to be fucked, to be finished, as she put it. He let her hang, 'mid air,' by his cock, pleading for him not to stop.

He had no intention of doing that, I could see it in his eyes when he pulled off the dogs head and threw it to one side. He was a man again now, fully preparing himself to fill his bitches cunt with his spunk. He stepped forward, forcing her to roll forward onto her back. Now she was now looking up her body at his ass hole and his balls dangling over her camel toe.

She grabbed hold of her nipples, rolling and pulling on them and watching his shaft appear as he slowly pulled himself back to the end of his cock. He paused, long enough for her to grab her crotch and start fingering herself anticipating his next move. He came down hard on her, and without mercy, slapping his balls against her clitoris. She screamed out in both pain, and in pleasure, her finger tips going white as she squeezed her own tits, sliding back on the floor by her own 'leaked,' pleasure juice.

He stopped, took a couple of steps back so he was back over the top of her. She grabbed his ankles this time, so she wouldn't slip again next time, and braced herself.

My hips came back up into the air, I balanced on my feet and my shoulder's. My knees framed the edges of the TV screen, and I watched him plunging back down, into her over the back of my own blurry hand between my thighs.

It was the first time I'd ever experienced a squirting orgasm. It wouldn't stop, I just kept coming and coming, watching him plunging his massive cock into her over and over again.

The TV screen was splattered with my orgasm, my inner thighs were dripping with my come, and my bed was like a sheet covered swimming pool.

Even when he was pulling his cock out of her, 'and even though I was totally satisfied,' 'exhausted but satisfied.' I couldn't stop fingering myself and rolling my nipples, still wanting more until I finally passed out with exhaustion.

The following day they were due back, sometime mid morning. I had to work fast to get everything back into place so they wouldn't know what I'd been doing with their things, even so I only just got it all back and straight again.

I heard their taxi pulling up outside the house, and I ran as fast as I could down their stairs, and out their back door locking it as I went, and back into my own house. I was just in time to greet them from my front door step , as though I just gotten up up from my living room.

I helped them to carry in their luggage in, made them both a cup of tea, then left them get themselves settled in. Before I left, they asked me to come around later that evening, because they'd brought 'a little,' something back for me, only it had been packed away. I told them that I would be round later on and thanked them.

Later on that evening, when I returned as requested. I just happened to walk in on her in the kitchen and making her jump. She nearly dropped the the 'mortise and pestle,' she was crushing something into.

"What are you making?" I asked.

She came straight out with it. She hushed me first, with her finger to her lips, then waved me in closer to her.

"I'm crushing up a couple of my sleeping tablets for him," she told me in a whisper.

I must admit I was curious as to why she would be doing such a thing, and so secretly.

"Didn't he know," I asked, looking quickly back at the door to the living room.

She shook her head 'no,' then told me he didn't know because she hadn't told him. She didn't tell him because he'd go and get mad at her even though it was doing him good.

"He'd been sleeping badly for a while before I started to give him the tablets," she explained.

"The stress at work got so bad that we nearly ended up getting divorced," she whispered dropping a second tablet into the bowl to be crushed.

"Now he's sleeping Okay, and everything is fine between us and he's getting on at work," she said.

All I could do was stand there open mouthed, and looking mesmerized at what she was doing.

"Please don't tell him will you," she whispered.

"I don't want it all to start off again."

I promised I wouldn't say a word to him about it, as she popped two of the tablets into her own mouth swallowing then with a drink of wine.

"It's Okay," she said.

"They take about an hour or two to take effect, and by then. We'll both be in bed and out for the count for the rest of the night," she said smiling, pouring the contents of the bowl into his drink.

To be honest, I thought no more about as I sat with them chatting and showing off their photo's of their holiday. Until I could see that the drugs were starting to taking effect, earlier than she'd expected. They were insistent that I stayed, and poured out another glass of wine, whilst I went up to use their toilet. I was a little longer that I intended, and when I came back down they were both out for the count sprawled out on the sofa. I knew I wouldn't be able to get them up to bed so instead I went back up stairs to bring them down a blanket to cover them up.

The shock I got when I went into their room. It was like an, 'Ann Summers party,' with their sex toys all over the bed and on the floor. I picked one or two of them up to look at, I turned one on and held it against myself felling the buzz off it. Anyway I put it back down collected two blankets and went back stairs to them.

Her modesty had all but gone out the window. She was laying on her back across the sofa with her head on her husbands lap. Her knees up in the air and her skirt had slid all the way down her raised thighs, which left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

I was reminded, as I stood there staring at her open womanhood, and feeling the obscure need to touch it. Of her telling me once, that she didn't like to wear underwear most of the time.

At the time, I must admit, I didn't really believe her about not wearing her under wear. But after seeing it for myself, right there in front of me. I can't deny that she had been telling the truth all along, after all.

Her hairless lips looked to so swollen, her protruding inner lips looked wet with her clitoris standing just proud of them.

I covered him up first, and kissed him lightly goodnight, before I went to say my good night to her.

I thought she was just scratching herself when I went to her. I turned my back not only to give her privacy, but also because watching her doing that, would have an adverse effect on me, more than I was already having. How long do you think it would take her to finish scratching herself? When I turned back she was still at it with her clitoris between her two middle fingers.

I couldn't take my eyes off her! I was leaking down my thighs, was she awake? I thought, she looks to be asleep? Can a woman do that to herself if she's asleep?

I got up quickly, with feelings of guilt, and a 'throbbing between my legs, and threw the blanket over her, but never the less. I had to Leave them like that, otherwise I knew I would take things a bit to far. 'Not that it did me any good,' even after a cold shower,

About mid morning the next day, she caught me in the garden hanging out my washing.

"Good morning," she called out over the back garden gate

At the sound of her voice, my reaction was that of embarrassment. So I hid behind the sheet I was hanging out at the time, and took my time pretending to straighten it out.

"Good morning," I mumbled back.

"Hope you both had a good nights sleep?" I said.

"Oh We did," she called over.

"Do you know what the first thing I thought of, when I woke up this morning?" she asked.

"No!" I said, still fussing with the sheet.

"The first thing I thought of this morning, was how thankful I was, that it was you there last night, and not one of his perverted friends."

I think I knew what she was talking about, but I felt I had to ask anyway because she'd be expecting me to ask.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked still hiding behind the sheet.

"Well if it was any body else with us last night, they could just as well have taken advantage of us in such a situation, couldn't they?" she said lightheartedly.

"I know for a fact that some of his friends wouldn't have hesitated to take full advantage, to use me in any way thy thought fit. I know because they've done it a few times with me."

If only she knew what I wanted to do to them and what I did when I got back home. Then she'd really start to wonder about me too.

"I guess so," I called back, voice quivering and pretending not really to know what she was talking about.

"I'd also like to apologize if you were embarrassed," she said.

"Embarrassed?" I interrupted, confused, peeking out from around the edge of the sheet.

"Why would I be embarrassed about you two falling asleep," I replied rather offhandedly.

"I meant about my toys," she replied.

"Toys," I said, hiding back behind the sheet and biting my lower lip.

"I didn't see any toys," I blurted out.

My heart skipped a beat, I felt hot and flushed, now I was embarrassed, my body was reacting in unexpected ways to her inquiries.

"You couldn't have missed them," she said.

"They were all over the room."

I stood quite still, shocked by how she knew that I'd seen them, or even that I'd been in her room.

"You know...," she went on.

"The ones you must have seen when you got the blanket's out of our room."

Suddenly it all became clear, and rather sheepishly, I walked around the sheet towards her.

"I'm sorry," I said red faced.

It never occurred to me, that she'd find out like that.

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"I didn't mean to pry, I just thought you needed a blanket to keep you warm that's all, and I didn't want to say anything, because I didn't want to embarrass you."

She said it was okay, and that it was really her fault for not putting those things away before I got there.

"You understand all about a woman's needs," she said in a confidential tone.

"And how it feels when her needs comes on her so strong,"

I nodded but said nothing.

"He bought me those things, for when he's not around to help me out. It's so nice to have something around that can do the job, when the need arises don't you think," she said smiling and folding her arms across her chest.

Which only went to emphasize her taught nipple's beneath her tight blouse. I discreetly crossed my legs in the hope of stemming the flow, and crossed my arms over my own bust to hide my own similar condition. Again she thanked me about agreeing not to tell her husband about her little secret.

"It does have it's benefits you know," she confided in me, leaning across the fence.

"Benefits, what benefits!?" I asked, both confused and curious.

My own need got stronger and stronger as she told me what she sometimes gets up to with him when he's in such a state of aroused slumber. In a way, I understood what she was talking about and where it was coming from. And what his perverted friends could be doing to her.

I've known a few boyfriends waking me up because they had a 'stiffy,' and prodded me with it in their sleep.

"Yes that's so true," I said smiling embarrassed for admitting it out loud.

"I remember one warm summer night, with just a sheet to cover us, I still couldn't sleep and lay there just think of nothing really. He started snoring, and I watched in amazement, 'It' growing right before my eyes. It be came a tent pole sticking straight up at my ceiling, I wouldn't mind but we'd only just had sex, twice!" I said.

She laughed out nodding her head, but said nothing.

"I tried to get him to turn over on his side, you know like you do? He was just to heavy for me, I couldn't move him so it became like a little game."

She was laughing even louder now, but still said nothing.

At first I just watched it bobbing about in the moon light imagining it was some kind of little ghost."

She cracked up with that one.

"I heard once that if you smack...,"

Everything was jiggling about her, tears rolled down her face, she held her sides doubled over crying out, "No more, No more please"

"How do you know what he said, when I slapped it for a third time?" I asked.

She collapsed in a quivering heap on the floor, laughing and thumping the ground, gasping for breath, but couldn't stop. Eventually, she got back up smiling when she came back to the fence.

"Look, I know what it's like, 'Believe me, I do!' It can be a little inconvenient when your sleeping lover is like that. Pressing himself against you when your trying to sleep, but you still have a choice," she said.

"You can either move closer to the edge of the bed away from him, or just push him away, if you didn't want to do anything in the first place."

" But just think of the benefits," she said hugging herself.

"How long was you smacking that guy's hard on?"

"About an hour or so," I told her.

"But I was doing other things to it too, I tried to tie it down, and I tried to stick it between his legs out of the way, (Don't try that by the way, it hit me twice in the face.)

She started chuckling again, and shaking her head.

Well, let me put it this way to you," she said.

"All that time you spent smacking it, trying to tie it down, and getting your face slapped, when you tried to push it between his thighs. Let me ask you, how many times do you think you could have done something with it and had an orgasm?"

My eyes opened as wide as my mouth, in shock and surprise.

"I would never have given much thought to using them for such a purpose. But now that I think about it, and of all the times I'd wasted, I kinda regretted it." I said.

I told her that I had to get back in because I still had washing to do, even though I was interested in hearing more about the things she did. We said our goodbyes, and I turned to walk away, she called back over my shoulder "Same time next week," she called, I waved and called back that it was a date as I rushed back into my house.

12