Same Time Next Year

Story Info
Halloween erotica.
2k words
4.07
40.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A light fog crept slowly over the ground amid the birch and poplar, and a orange moon bathed the night in candle-warm glow. As he stepped soundlessly through the wood, the fog around him did not stir. It was Samhain, what people called "Halloween" now, or All Hallows Eve, and the best night for feasting. He looked forward to this night every year, for it was the one time he could venture forth among the living and be one of them again. The pallor of his skin and gauntness of his frame would not attract undue attention in so much as many actually admired his appearance, and he could sate his endless hunger without the threat of being outcast once again.

His hair, usually unkempt, was combed back behind his ears and fell in ebon waves to his wide shoulders. At over six feet in height, he was an imposing figure with a handsome hawk-nosed face characterized by sharp cheek bones and feral, topaz eyes.

He'd taken the time to groom himself this night and to don garments in keeping with the archetypes-clichés, really. He'd longed to admire himself in the mirror, but he would have to be satisfied with a cursory glance up and down. The reactions of the people he met this night would suffice as his mirror.

He stepped from the woods into a small clearing. Streetlights ahead marked the walkway that wound its way through the campus. He walked from the shadows into the pale light of the lamps and followed the walkway. Up a small hill he could see a brightly lit three-story building bustling with activity. Throngs of people milled about its entrance, laughing and carousing. Some stood chatting and smoking while others drank from plastic cups and flirted with those around them. All wore outlandish costumes of one kind or another. One fellow wore what appeared to be a meat cleaver impaled in his head. Metal and electronics appeared to protrude from one person's face. Some men had attired themselves as women; others were dressed as various parts of the human anatomy. One coordinating couple had dressed as a large penis and a set of gigantic breasts linked together with the banner "titfuck."

Among the crowd were also hookers and bums, werewolves and strippers, dominatrices and slaves, superheroes and supervillains, and, yes, vampires. It was an orgy of outlandishness.

He smirked as he stepped past the penis-breast pair (or is that a threesome) and tried to make his way into the building. A huge banner above the door proclaimed "Halloween Dance Party! Costume contest!"

The usher at the door looked him up and down, nodded approval and asked his age.

"Six hundred and thirteen, give or take a decade," he replied.

The usher snorted.

"I just need to know if you're of drinking age, dude," he said. "And I'm not in the mood to check IDs, so you either are or you're out."

"I am."

"Let me stamp your hand, then."

The usher held his long fingers and pressed a rubber stamp with a green OK on the back of his hand.

"Dude, you're freezing. Better get inside and get a drink. Cozy up to some of the babes. Nice costume, by the way, I figure you'll actually place somewhere."

He nodded thanks and entered the room. Bodies undulated around him. Strobe lights flashed. The place stank of alcohol and body odor. He scanned the room for an easy first mark to get him started.

One young lady, despite a beautiful face and rather healthy set of bosoms stood by herself next to the refreshment table. She was dressed as German barmaid, he guessed, and her prodigious cleavage was pushed up under her chin by the powder blue cups of a checked dress that ended right at her crotch and could not quite cover the curve of her round buttocks.

He eased his way through the crowd to stand beside her. She glanced at him, raised her eyebrows and gave him a quick smile.

"Don't tell me you're here alone," he said. "I'm sorry," he continued with a short laugh, "that's a really bad come-on, isn't it?"

"Oh, not the worst I've heard, believe me," she replied with a smile that showed straight, white teeth.

Her yellow hair hung in two tightly woven braids on the side of her head. On other women it would be unattractive, but on her it was somehow erotic. He wanted to take her then and there, but he'd long ago learned the subtleties involved.

"Anyway," she continued, "the guy I came with it upstairs getting a blowjob."

He was slightly taken aback at the matter-of-fact declaration, but he tried to conceal the surprise.

"That's what the party's all about, after all," she added.

Rehearsed statements failed him at that point, so he blurted out, "Let's dance."

The timing of the statement was nearly perfect, however, for at that moment the thrashing noise of the previous tune had been replaced by an odd organ mixed that had couples clinging to one another.

"Sure."

He led her to the dance floor, held her close to him and began to move, rhythmically pressing against her. As they moved in slow circles he worked one hand down to her round ass and pulled her tight so her pelvis ground against him as they danced.

"Mmm," she whispered. "I like that."

He cupped and squeezed her buttocks.

"Wow, you're working pretty fast."

He was immediately afraid that he'd overplayed his hand.

"You've obviously been to one of these before," she told him.

He leaned close and nibbled her earlobe, then kissed her neck, flicking his tongue out as he worked his way down to her collar bone and the V of her cleavage.

"Let's find a room," he whispered, caressing her ear with his tongue.

"Okay," she said, "but I have some rules. I'll go down on you, give you handjob, let you fuck my tits, come on me, but if you want penetration, it's going to have to be anal. This is not a good time for me."

"No matter," he replied, gently pulling her from the dance floor.

After they were clear of the gyrating, grinding mob, she led the way to the elevator and punched the button for the third floor.

"What's your name, anyway?" she asked him.

"Alphonse," he replied. "And you?"

She raised an eyebrow at the name.

"I'll call you Al. I'm Amanda."

In the elevator he pulled her close and put his mouth over hers. Their tongues met and probed the other's mouth. He slipped his hands into her panties, squeezed her ass, fingered her anus and rubbed her clit.

He stroked the growing bulge in his pants. She groaned as she squeezed the swell in his pants. He was pleased that she seemed to like what she felt there. It was sheer willpower that enabled him to force his body fluids into the area. He could, in effect, become as large or small as he wanted.

The elevator stopped, and she dragged him to a door down the hall and around the corner. She fumbled with keys momentarily before shoving open the door and pulling him inside and onto the bed.

"It's really really too bad it's the wrong time for me," she said, "because I really want that cock of yours inside me. That's okay, though. A good assfuck will do the trick."

She fumbled with his belt, which was odd design she'd never seen before, and then peeled his pants and undershorts off.

"Oh, my God, I love your cock!" She exclaimed and began to stroke him. She pressed her lips to the tip of it, kissing it as her lover, then tongued her way up and down the shaft. She took the whole thing into her mouth and sucked hungrily at it.

"Mmm, I love your cock," she repeated and swallowed it.

After lying back and allowing her to indulge herself, he carefully undid the buttons to her ill-fitting dress and pulled it off, freeing the huge breasts. Her nipples were large and dark. Dangling free, the heavy globes brushed his legs and balls as she sucked him.

"Enough," he said.

With surprising ease, he picked her up, tossed her onto her back and then climbed atop her. He cupped the huge mounds and licked and sucked the nipples as hungrily as she'd devoured his cock. While he nibbled and sucked her luscious tits, he let one hand drift down to probe her ass and clit.

When he could wait no longer, he kissed his way down her belly past the furred mound and nibbled and licked her clit.

"Remember what I told you," she gasped.

"Not to worry," he told her and plunged his tongue deep inside her.

She cried out in shock mingled with pleasure. He probed her deeply with his tongue letting is swell and grow.

"Oh, my god," she said. "Ohmigod, ohmigod."

For several minutes he devoured her and then she climaxed, crying aloud with the intense pleasure.

Sated, he finally removed his tongue from her and lay beside her.

She breathed heavily, her breasts rising and falling like ocean waves.

"Do you," she asked between gasps, "want to fuck me now?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she said and looked into his eyes, "I want you to fill my pussy and my ass with your huge cock. You know, you look somehow younger than when I first saw you. Maybe that makeup is wiping off."

He smiled.

"Maybe it is."

He mounted her and let his cock swell inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered, "But go slow-that tongue action has left me a little spent in there."

He moved in and out slowly, gently, letting his cock continue to grow until she was moaning deeply in her throat.

Just when she was getting ready to come again, the door burst open.

"Cody!" She exclaimed, clutching at her breasts.

Cody stood transfixed for the briefest of moments.

"I-I'm sorry, Amanda, I didn't know you'd be here. I'll just go ..."

Cody started to back out.

"Do join us, why don't you?" Alphonse said.

Amanda grinned.

"Yes, Cody, come back in. Three's company."

With a smirk and a shrug, Cody pulled the door to and removed his clothes. Amanda rolled on top and presented her ass to him. I've got another hole to fill if you're game.

Cody squatted behind her and licked her ass until it was good and wet and then slid his cock inside. Amanda began gyrating and rocking as Cody's balls brushed against Alphonse's cock.

After a moment, Amanda said, "Okay, time to switch."

Cody disengaged and Amanda rolled over with her back to Alphonse's chest. She spread he cheeks wide so Alphonse could enter her. Cody rubbed his cock against her slit then crawled onto the bed and rubbed the head against her nipples, spreading his cream all over them. Then he pressed it to her mouth and let her suck him. He began to fuck her mouth faster and faster. He pulled out and Alphonse began kissing Amanda and probing her mouth with his tongue. He and Amanda then began licking Cody's cock.

"I want to see you suck him," Amanda said.

Alphonse began sucking Cody's cock with relish.

Amanda moaned and fingered herself.

"Fuck me, Cody!" She exclaimed.

Cody slowly withdrew from Alphonse's mouth and drove his cock into Amanda's snatch again. She bucked against them both as Cody hammered into her. Alphonse fondled her breasts from behind with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. She climaxed again, crying aloud, then whimpered and fell limp.

Cody pulled his still stiff member from her pussy and straddled Alphonse so he could finish the job with his mouth. Alphonse swallowed the cock and stroked him until Cody emptied his load into his mouth. Alphonse swallowed and then milked Cody until he was dry, licking the last drops from the tip of his cock. Both Cody and Amanda lay spent on the bed.

Alphonse quietly stood and dressed himself.

When he was finished tidying himself, he bid farewell to Cody and Amanda.

Before he left, he asked, "Is Cody the friend you were waiting for downstairs?"

Amanda laughed.

"Oh, no," she replied. "Cody's my brother."

Alphonse nodded and headed out the door.

"Wait," Amanda said. "Will I ever see you again? I think I might need that big cock of yours."

Alphonse smiled.

"Same time next year."