Same Time Tomorrow

Story Info
Fulfilling naughty fantasies with a younger man.
1.9k words
4.44
94.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I've gotten older, entering into my 40's, I find myself fantasizing more and more about younger men.

I think my most recent naughty fantasy, which was ultimately fulfilled, involved the 21-year-old man who was I sharing dog-sitting duties with for a mutual friend. David is covering the 'night shift' for the weekend, and I'm coming over in the morning and afternoon.

I've run into David a few times in the past, and he's always been very sweet and polite. Often I've found myself noticing his gorgeous bicep muscles, the way his jeans fit his tight, young ass, and the way his mouth and lips curved seductively when he laughed. I had to stop myself on more than a couple of occasions from staring at his crotch.

Dog-sitting was to be from Friday to Monday. I went to my friend's house Friday afternoon, and found that David had left a note on the kitchen counter, detailing the time he'd been there, and that he'd fed the dogs. Also on the note was his cell phone number. I left a note saying what time I'd been there, and some funny stuff about what the dogs did and said.

I called him before I left, asking if he was planning on coming back that night. He said he would be there around 8:00pm and would stay a few hours and lock up the house for the night.

Unable to suppress the inappropriate sexual thoughts running through my head, I decide I have nothing to lose, and plan to show up 'unexpectedly' at the house later that night, knowing he'd most likely be there.

I see his truck in front of the house, and pull my car into the driveway. I take the key out from under the doormat and unlock the door - pretending I didn't know he was there. As soon as I come through the door, the dogs greet me with excited barks and tails wagging. I come into the kitchen and surprise him lying on the couch in the family room. He's wearing shorts and a t-shirt, his hair slightly messy from lying back on the couch pillow.

I say "Oh, hi David! I didn't know you were here! I guess I've never paid attention to what you drive-I suppose that's your truck out front?"

He smiles and says, "yes, that's my truck. I was just watching a movie with the dogs."

I sit down on the opposite end of the couch and play with the dogs a little. We share some small talk, and I ask if he'd like a beer. He says "yes", and I walk to the kitchen to fetch us a couple of cold ones.

I ask him what he's watching, and he says "I'm not sure of the name of it, but it's a pretty good movie".

I settle in and start watching the movie with him, while the dogs climb up on the couch between us. After a while, I get up to get another beer for the two of us, and come back in to a rather steamy scene in the movie. I sit back down on the couch, and notice he's acting somewhat embarrassed – he's blushing uncomfortably. I also notice a slight bulge beginning to appear in his shorts.

I make a joke about what was going on in the movie to help relax him a bit, and then move closer to him on the couch (pretending to be reaching to pet one of the dogs).

Feeling a little bold from the beer, I say, "have you ever done anything like that?" referring to the sexy scene that was on the TV moments before. He blushes and admits that he's pretty inexperienced.

I then 'accidentally' brush against his tan, muscular leg while petting the dog, and feel the tingly heat starting to grow between my own legs. I laugh and say how I couldn't believe someone as handsome and sweet as him didn't get girls into bed on a regular basis.

I finish by saying "if I were 20... even 10 years younger, I'd do you in a heartbeat", smiling mischievously while my eyes gazed into his.

I lower my eyes to the persistent bulge straining against his shorts. He blushes, laughs, and says that he'd bet I could teach him a few things. By now I feel very bold, a little flush with the beers and the close proximity of his body to mine. I'm turned-on that he seems to be responding to my words and not-so-subtle suggestions.

I wink at him, and say, "There's only one way to find out".

I stand up, grab a nearby candle, and take his hand and lead him up the stairs to one of the bedrooms. I light the candle and begin to slowly remove his clothes in the dim candlelight, taking time to lightly trace my fingernails and hands over his smooth chest, back, arms, ass, and legs. Lastly, I remove his boxers and can't help but gasp when I see his beautiful cock standing at attention. I estimate he's at least eight inches and with a lovely girth.

I settle him on the bed, prop his head on the pillows, and ask him if any of the girls he's dated have ever given him a blowjob. He laughs and says that one had, and it was very good. Knowing that with his inexperience any blowjob would be 'very good', I tell him that I am going to show him what a "proper blowjob is like".

I kneel between his legs and begin to slowly run my hands across his thighs and belly, avoiding his cock altogether. I start to lightly kiss the same areas I had just felt with my hands, all the while watching his cock twitch and begin to glisten with pre-cum. I finally start kissing closer and closer to his cock, nuzzling my face in his pubic hair. He's starting to moan and he puts his hands on my head, pushing me towards his cock.

I say "Not so fast! Keep your hands at your side and just enjoy this".

With my hand, I gently rub the pre-cum around the head of his cock, enjoying the slippery sensation of my hand enveloping him. I then start at the base, and slowly lick the length of his cock, almost like I was licking a Popsicle. David's moaning like crazy now, watching me lick and kiss his cock, and saying how incredible it felt.

I say "you haven't seen anything yet!" as I began to kiss the head of his cock and lick all around it, telling him how wonderful he tasted, and then take his beautiful, young cock in my mouth with the lightest of suction.

Knowing it won't take long before he cums if he is as inexperienced as he says, I begin to suck harder, my mouth sliding up and down while one hand grips his cock and the other lightly cups his balls. Feeling his body and his balls tense, I know he's going to cum soon. He yells out and grips the blankets with his hands, while he fills my mouth with his delicious cum. I suck and swallow every drop, and finish with light kisses on his belly.

I let him relax for a bit, and when he seems to have come to his senses, he whispers huskily, "I never imagined it could be so damn good!"

I smile like the proverbial Cheshire cat, and ask if he's ready for more. He nods his head in enthusiastic agreement, and I quickly get out of my clothes.

By now I'm dripping wet, and my nipples are so hard they could cut glass. I climb onto the bed with him, and tell him I'm going to teach him how to return the favor I just gave him. I lie down on my back and prop myself up on the pillows so I can watch my eager 'student'. I spread my legs wide, and begin to give him a tour of my warm, wet pussy.

First, I guide his hands and fingers to my wetness, and tell him to taste it to see if he likes it. He greedily licks his fingers and says, "It's wonderful!"

Then, I take his hand in mine, and show him where my clit is, and how to touch and stroke it. He's a little clumsy at first, but with my coaching, gets the idea quickly. I start to moan, and I tell him, sternly, to stop! Taking his hand again, I guide him to where the wetness is coming from. I tell him to start with one finger, then two inside of me. I instruct him to thrust his fingers in and out of my hot, wet pussy.

He's a very good student, and I notice his cock getting hard again. I'm moaning with delicious pleasure and arching my back. I tell him to stop again, and to lick and suck my nipples.

I am enjoying this so very much - my own personal little sex toy, so to speak, doing whatever I ask. I explain to him (between screams) that most women's nipples are very sensitive, and they deserve a lot of attention. By this time I'm in a frenzy as he devours my nipples with his mouth and tongue. Again, I demand that he stop.

After catching my breath, I ask him if he's ready to go down on me. David nods his head in agreement and starts to dive between my legs. I tell him to slow down, and explain how to work his tongue on my clit.

Again, at first he's a bit awkward, but with me saying: "oh yeah baby, that's the spot", and "no, not quite but you're close, mmmm, yeah...that's it baby."

He gets it right. VERY right, and in no time. I command him to put his tongue in my pussy and thrust it in and out. He obeys happily.

I'm teetering on the edge of a very explosive orgasm, and I don't really want my lovely young student to stop so soon. But I also want his gorgeous, hard cock inside of me very badly. I reach down and lift his head up out of my pussy. His face is wet with my juices, and he has a goofy smile on his face. I take his hand; look into his eyes and say, "I want to be fucked, hard, NOW!"

I feel confident he can manage this hard fucking I was want so badly without too much instruction. He quickly spreads my legs wider and thrusts his cock deep inside of me. He's pounding me harder and harder, and I put my legs on his shoulders for better penetration. I can feel his balls slapping my ass, while I pinch my hard, pink nipples. We're both moaning and gasping for air. I grab his ass and pull him tighter, meeting each of his thrusts with my own.

"I'm going to cum, are you ready?" I say between moans.

David screams out and slams into me harder and harder, screaming that he's going to cum, too. We cum in unison - thrusting, grinding, screaming.

He collapses next to me, and I smile and kiss his flushed cheeks and lips, tasting the faint remnants of my own juices. After I recover, I quietly gather my clothes and sneak downstairs, while he lies on the bed, his eyes closed, with the most sweet, content expression on his face that I have ever seen.

I leave a note on the kitchen counter where we'd been making notes about the dog's care, with the date and time, and one other sentence: "same time tomorrow?"