Samhain Ritual

Story Info
A stranger interrupts her ritual.
2.4k words
4.16
34.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The full moon shone like a spotlight as she left the house. Pulling her cloak tighter about her throat and raising the hood to cover her hair and face, she quickly walked across the yard toward the road. It was a short walk to the grove of trees, and then a rather long hike to the clearing. Her breath was coming in short gasps, excitement heightening all of her senses. She could feel the animals scurrying for shelter as she moved past them.

Glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was near, she stepped onto the nearly concealed path and made her way toward the clearing, mentally checking the items in her basket. Dagger, candles, cloth, incense, chalice. All present and accounted for. Smiling, she anticipated this night of magic and renewal. Her smile faded as she heard a twig snap somewhere off to her left. She stopped moving and listened carefully. Nothing. Taking a deep breath, she chuckled at her own paranoia and began walking again. When another branch snapped off to her right, she ignored it and kept moving.

He watched her, the moon seeming to light the path ahead of her. Her cloak hid her completely, draping her in black velvet. The purple satin liner framing her face. He knew she had heard him when he'd stepped on that stick. That fact excited him. He'd move quieter now, he had all night after all.

She reached the clearing and moved to the center. The moon was directly above her and she could almost feel the light from it energizing her. Smiling, she unfastened her cloak and let it fall to the ground. She shivered as the cold night air made her flesh tighten and her nipples harden.

Laughing, she set her candles out in a circle and lit them in a clockwise pattern. She spread her cloth in the center of her circle, directly under the moon's glow. Taking her Dagger in hand, she stood in the circle and turned slowly clockwise, arm outstretched. She chanted softly, a prayer of protection and guidance. When her circle was complete, she raised the dagger above her head, the moon glow shining on the blade. Her skin tingled as she felt the magic in the air and plunged the dagger into the ground at her feet.

He watched quietly from the shadows of the trees. When she'd dropped her cloak and stood naked in the moonlight before him, he'd nearly gasped. She was so beautiful. Her auburn hair framed her face in riotous curls and fell in masses down her back. Her shoulders were strong and seemed to glow as the moon caressed them. He was mesmerized as she turned slowly, bending to light the candles. She seemed to tease him as she turned about slowly, now bending with her back to him, her womanhood peeking from between her thighs. Now turning to let him gaze upon her breasts as she bent to light the final candle. When she stood straight and smiled, for a moment he thought she had seen him. But then she grasped her dagger and began her chant. He was safe.

She raised her hands to the moon, seeming to cup it's light and carry it toward her as she ran her fingers through her hair. The wind picked up and swept the curls back from her face. She skimmed her fingers along her flesh, down her neck, across her breasts, giggling as her nipples reacted to the caress. Down across her belly and between her legs. She barely touched herself before continuing down her legs. It was almost as if she was showering without water. Cleansing herself with the moonlight.

He watched, transfixed, as she ran her hands down her body, her eyes closed and her head thrown back. Her hair cascading down her back. When she giggled, he moaned. He needed her. He stood and began walking silently toward the clearing. His eyes taking in every inch of her beauty. As he walked, he let fall his cloak. His manhood sticking straight out from his body. Throbbing in his need of her.

She was totally caught up in the sensation of the wind on her skin. Tangling her hair. Her hands moving across her body, barely touching her sensitive places. She was totally lost in the glow of the moon, the feeling of the night wind, the magic of the night. She began chanting again. Welcoming the spirits from the other side as they crossed through the veil. She felt their presence as they passed near her. Like lovers against her skin. She was so caught up in the sensation, she didn't sense the all too real presence moving toward her.

As he entered the clearing, the wind gusted and the candles guttered out. The clearing was plunged into darkness as the clouds conspired to hide the moon at the same moment. He smiled, raised his hands and began his own chant. While he was speaking, the candle flames jumped and danced, the wind howled, and the girl in the center of the circle began to dance. He moved around her in a circle. Directing her movements like a puppeteer. Her eyes locked on his, pleading, not understanding his control over her.

She twirled and danced at his direction. Unable to resist. Unsure if she even wanted to. He was beautiful. Exactly as she'd pictured him. It was as if he'd walked from her dreams into life. And perhaps, on this night of magic, he had done just that.


He dropped his arms and she stopped moving. He beckoned and she walked to the edge of her circle where he waited. He motioned to the candles and she blew them out, one by one. Then he pointed at her dagger. She pulled it from the ground and unmade her circle. Turning slowly counter-clockwise and then thrusting the knife to the sky. Then she knelt before him, head bowed.

He walked to her, smiling at her bowed head. He ran his fingers through her wildly tangled hair, gently combing it. He knelt before her, lifting her chin with a finger and looking into her eyes. Slowly he bent his head and kissed her. His tongue lightly trailing along her lips, requesting entrance. Her mouth opened beneath his, their tongues met.

She tensed, awareness coming back to her. Who was this man? Why was she letting him touch her? Where had he come from? Why was he naked? She drew away from him and scrambled for her cloak. Attempting to cover herself while getting to her feet. She turned to look back. He was gone.

He smiled against her mouth as she tensed. The spell never lasted beyond the first kiss. He let her go when she tried to run. Watched as she drew her cloak around her shoulders. Slipped into the darkness before she could turn.

Confusion clouded her brain. Where had he gone? Had he ever been there? She felt aroused and tense, but not violated. She'd been performing her Samhain ritual to welcome the spirits of her loved ones, and then he'd been there. Hadn't he? Quickly, she gathered her things together, and started down the path through the trees. The moon was nearly down and it's light was a memory.

He followed behind her. Waiting. Watching. He knew where she was going, and he knew when it would be the right time to take her. He only needed to be patient a little while longer. But that didn't mean he couldn't play. He stopped to pick up a small stone and then tossed it off to her left. She jumped to her right. He broke a branch behind her, and she sprinted forward.

She kept telling herself that she was imagining things. The woods were full of animals, and it was a spooky night. Halloween, full moon, and a blue moon at that. She was just being paranoid. She forced herself to slow down, to breathe normally, and to ignore that feeling that she was being watched.

He slowly worked his way around her. Watching as she tried to calm herself. Smelling the fear. Almost laughing as she was talking to herself. He stopped a few yards ahead of her and sat down in the middle of the path.

She came around a curve in the path and saw him before her. She stopped and started to turn. Started to run. Started to scream. She did none of those things. She stood still. Not breathing. Terror holding her in place.

He stood up and smiled at her. Asked if she was finished running. Told her that he had come for her. That he'd watched and waited, and he would have her. He walked toward her and her eyes were drawn to his raging manhood.

She gasped and dropped her basket. Never thinking that there was a dagger inside. She couldn't look away from him. She was terrified, but couldn't run away. He was beautiful. Like a god. Broad shoulders, a narrow waist, muscled and hard in all the right places. She felt a stirring in her gut. Her skin began to tingle and itch.

He was still smiling as he reached her. He unfastened the clasp on her cloak and pushed it from her shoulders. The velvet crumpled to the ground. He gently ran his fingers into her hair... grasping handfuls. His fists tightened and he pulled her head back.

She whimpered as he pulled her hair. She couldn't resist without pain. She stared into his eyes as he bent his head to hers. He crushed his mouth onto hers. Nipping at her lips. Teasing her with his tongue. She kept her mouth tightly shut. A token resistance, but it's all she could offer.

He raised his head and smiled. He couldn't believe she was going to fight him. He'd thought all excitement had left him years ago. He'd known this one was special. He'd known she was worth the wait.

She began to tremble as she looked at him. He was still smiling, but he looked different somehow. His eyes were different. They seemed to be looking through her, directly into her soul. She closed her eyes, trying to block him out.

He laughed. She thought she could resist by not looking at him? He ran his finger tip down her neck. Between her breasts. Down across her belly. Stopping just below her navel. Her eyes opened and she realized she'd been about to moan.

Horrified that she was aroused by this man, she started to back away. She wasn't going to stick around long enough to be raped. All she needed to do was get back to her house. It was safe there.

He let her get a few steps down the path. Let her think she was going to reach safety. He jumped and landed in front of her again. Smiling. This time, he was close. She ran in to him before she could stop. He wrapped her in his arms like a lover and kissed her. Forcing his tongue into her mouth. One hand squeezing a breast, the other still holding her.

She struggled. She kicked. She tried to scratch him. She knew that it was useless, that he would have her. And, if she was honest with herself, she'd admit that on some level she wanted him to take her.

He looked into her eyes as she came to the realization that she wanted him. Here. Now. On the forest floor, on this holiest of nights. He gentled his kiss as he slid his hand lower. Slipping a finger into her. Moaning at her tightness. Her wetness. It had been so long.

A part of her still wanted to struggle. Still wanted to fight. She pushed against his chest even as she raised her hips to allow his fingers entrance. Her whimpers turned to moans as his mouth settled on one breast and suckled. Teasing her nipples like the wind had done.

He lay her on the ground. His hands on either side of her. His fingers still working their magic. She writhed and moaned. He laughed. He thrust his fingers into her again and again. Bringing her to the edge of oblivion, but never letting her past the brink. He would have her beg.

She thought she might be dying. She'd never felt the sensations he was causing in her body. She couldn't open enough for him, couldn't be close enough. She suddenly needed him to fill her completely. She opened her eyes and silently begged him to take her.

He shook his head. She would scream for him to take her. He smiled at the shock on her face when she saw that he would deny her. Then he lowered himself between her thighs and kissed her most private place. His tongue caressing and stroking her. His hands under her, lifting her to him as he tasted her. His teeth gently teasing her.

She moaned and felt the brink of destruction sweeping toward her. She thrust her hips at him. Tangled her fingers into his hair. Pulled him to her. Cried as he mercilessly fed on her. Laughed as he teased with tongue and fingers. Screamed for him to take her.

He sat up and looked down at her. She was still moaning. He waited until she opened her eyes and looked at him. The plea was shining from her eyes. She lifted her arms to him. He grasped her hips and pulled her to him. Burying himself in her. He pulled back and thrust deeper into her. He bent and kissed her. Fiercely. Biting at her lips, sucking her tongue into his mouth. Kissing her neck. Biting her shoulders.

She cried out as he thrust into her. He filled her so completely. She kissed him back. Her need matching his. She moaned as he kissed her neck. Cried out when he used his teeth on her shoulders. Met every thrust with a matching rhythm.

He knew they were both on the edge. Looking over that brink. He whispered to her. Commanding her to look at him. She stared at him with passion clouded eyes. And he smiled at her. A slow, seductive, sexy smile.

But something was wrong. His eyes had changed. His smile was different. She noticed the eyes first. They were golden. Almost glowing. Feral. But his smile. Somehow his smile was the worst part. His teeth had changed. Grown. Sharpened. Goddess help her, she wanted him anyway. She saw the question in his eyes. And she dropped her head back. Exposing her neck to him.

He thrust into her one final time as his teeth sank into her neck. They fell over the edge. His seed filling her as her blood filled him. Making them one. Giving them both life. Sealing their fates.