Samhain Surprise

Story Info
Man has a dream one night, & finds out dreams can be real.
41k words
4.75
7.7k
22
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers

Author's Note:

A man has a dream one night, and he finds out dreams can be true.

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and woman that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. All the character names, places are made up by a name generator and not real.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else, though I'm going to try and keep this one short since it's for the Halloween contest. Or, at least shorter than normal LOL.

I still consider myself an amateur writer, so please take that into consideration when you read it. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt. For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. Things have been a giant pain since all this virus crap started going on. Then to top it all off, my computer decided to act up and eat itself and I haven't been able to afford a new on until just recently. Thankfully, I always make a backup so I didn't lose anything on any of the stories except the beginning of the next Katja part that I hadn't backed up yet.

I'm trying to work on the next part of the Katja series and getting it written when I've got some privacy to do some writing, but that's kinda few and far between anymore. Hopefully, I'll have something soon to post, but it may take another month or so.

Everyone have a Blessed Samhain and I hope you enjoy the story.

Samhain Surprise By 65rebel

My name is Evan Carter, I'm 25, a little over 6-foot-tall and I have dark blond hair and hazel eyes. I'm alright looking I guess, I never really thought about it to much. I'm an engineering technician and I mainly work as a draftsman making drawings using CAD programs to make detailed technical drawings or plans for machinery and any of the components. It's a good job, especially since I can work from home.

I'm not in any serious relationships at the moment, but there are a few girls I date on and off. Nor do I have many people I consider friends, mainly they're just acquaintances, I guess you can say I'm a bit of a loner. As I said, I'm just a normal kind of guy, I like to play first-person shooter video games and one thing I've done quite a bit since I was a teenager, I go to the renaissance fair near me, and some a little farther out. I always thought it was fun and my normal costume was a pirate. The best way I could describe how I dressed up, wasn't like Jack Sparrow, but was more like the character; "The Dread Pirate Roberts" from the Princess Bride movie. I'm also a Pagan, that's someone that looks to and follows the old Gods and Goddesses instead of one of the mainstream religions.

Well, that's sort of enough about me personally, I guess. This story starts about 6 months ago, one week before Halloween, or Samhain (Celtic New Year), as I called it.

It was Friday and I was working at home like normal starting a new drawing for one of the companies that hire's the one I work for to make up different drawings and blueprints for them. I really love my work, which means it's not really work to me, since it's something I've always enjoyed doing. While I was doing that, my phone toned letting me know I had a text message. I picked it up and opened the app and smiled, it was from one of the guys that I do consider a friend and not an acquaintance. His name was Troy Black and he asked if I wanted to go out tonight to a club we'd occasionally go to.

I smiled as I answered him back, Okay. Then a minute later, he texted me back saying he'd meet me there about 8. I set the phone down and went back to work. The club we were going to was nice and the music was normally pretty good, and ranged from a DJ, to a live band. My taste in music was very eclectic, I listened to anything ranging from acappella to zydeco. Basically, as long as I liked it, I'd listen.

After work, I made dinner, then cleaned up and got dressed. I was wearing my normal going out clothes, jeans and a button-down black shirt and boots as I very rarely got really dressed up, I liked to be comfortable. I got my keys off the hook by the front door of my apartment, and headed to the club. As I parked, I saw Troy's car, then headed to the entrance. Once inside, I saw it wasn't too crowded yet, it normally didn't start getting that way until 9 or so, and I looked around for Troy. I finally saw him at one of the tables and headed over.

He smiled and stood to shake my hand, then we sat down and I waved to one of the waitresses. She smiled and held a finger up telling me she'd be right there. She set down the order for another table, then came over to ours. She smiled, "Hi Evan, how you doing hon? What can I get you, the usual?"

He smiled back at her, her name Angelica, but went by Angie. When he met her the first time, she told him she thought Angelica was a bit much. Personally, he thought it fit her. "Doing good hon. Yeah, a beer is good. How have you been?"

She smiled back, she always wished that he'd ask her out, but he never did. She leaned her hip against him, "Same as always hon. Troy, you want another?"

Troy nodded yes, and she smiled once more, "I'll be right back."

Troy smiled as he watched her walk away, her rear was swaying back and forth. He turned to Evan, "Yo man, when you gonna ask her out? You know she wants you to."

Evan shrugged, "I don't know, she's cute and all. But she's really not my type."

Angie was a typical blue-eyed, blond about 5'-7" with a nice figure. I was more into... well, girls that had a typical goth look. Now I don't mean the ones that had everything black from their head to their toes, and with the almost white complexion. No, I preferred ones with long dark-red, kind of curly hair, and that dressed to match the style, if you know what I mean.

Troy grinned, "That's right, unless they looked like the "Dark Princess" you don't want anything to do with them." He laughed, "But it is alright to expand your choices every now and then. Especially since those type of girls are pretty much nonexistent here." He grinned once more, "They're going to start thinking you're gay or something."

Evan blushed, the "Dark Princess" was an adult actress he loved, she had the goth look he liked, and had always said online, that she was a vampire. He used her videos to help him scratch an itch if needed. "So, everyone likes a certain type."

Troy grinned, "Sure, I agree, everybody had that right, but you abuse the privilege."

Evan blushed once more, then laughed and shot him the bird.

Angie brought their beers back and set them down. Then she asked, "You guys coming to the Halloween party next week?"

They nodded yes, then Evan asked her, "You working it Angie?"

She nodded yes, "Yeah, it's always good that night, the tips are better. I don't know them, but I hear the band that's going to be here is really good."

Troy nodded, "I haven't heard of them either, but I looked them up and they're sort of Gothic rock, with a little alternative rock thrown in. I listened to a couple songs on their website and they didn't sound bad. Good choice for Halloween I guess."

She smiled as someone waved to her, "I'll be back in a bit guys." Then she turned and walked to another table. Like before, Troy watched her walk away, "Gods," He thought to himself. "She had one damn fine ass."

Evan grinned as he watched him, watch her. "You may want to mop up the drool dude."

Troy blushed, then laughed. "Can't help it, that is one fine rear. I could watch her walk away all night."

Evan laughed back and shook his head. "Maybe you should be the one to ask her out."

Troy grinned and nodded, "I think your right, maybe I should."

They spent the rest of the night BSing and drinking a few beers, and talking to some of the other regulars that stopped by to talk to them. The big topic, was of course the Halloween party. Then Troy said, "I meant to ask, what are you wearing to the party? The normal pirate costume I suppose?"

Evan nodded, "Might as well, I've got everything all ready. The only thing I won't wear is the rapier that I normal use with it at the Ren fair." He grinned, "They'd probably bitch if I wore it in here."

Troy nodded his concurrence. "Yeah, I think your right, they probably would."

"You know what you're wearing?"

"Not yet, I haven't decided. I'll have to look around and see what I find."

They talked a little more, then they decided to head home. Neither of them had work the next day, but Evan normally did all the upkeep things on Saturday morning. Wash clothes, clean the apartment, and run to the supermarket, that kind of thing. Then at night, he'd head out to the club or another place they went to. Then on Sunday, he'd normally just hang out at home, watch TV or play some video games. That is unless he hooked up with one of the girls from the club.

After he finished all the upkeep things on Saturday, he decided to check over his costume to make sure it was okay and ready to go. He had spent a good amount of money on it since he did use it so much. He had season tickets to the big local Ren Fair, so he'd go to it every other weekend or so when it was open. The most expensive parts of the costume, was the leather vest and the knee-high boots, and of course the rapier and the dagger he wore with it. The one's he had were props, but it still cost him a good amount. But he didn't mind, he loved doing it and he'd always have a great time. One of the girls he knew there, that came all the time also, said they should also do it when they had the Comicon later in the year.

He thought that might be fun, he had gone to a few of them when they had them in his area. He loved watching the contests, seeing the displays, meeting different actors or some of his favorite authors and of course, seeing all the girls cosplaying whatever character they did. It seemed to him that a lot of the people he knew from the fair also did cosplay, just different characters instead of the ones they did at the fair. Some of them were really fantastic, and some of them did it together cosplaying characters from his favorite video game, Halo. He couldn't believe the armor these guys and girls had that they brought or some of them made, along with the weapons to go with it.

The rest of the weekend was great, Saturday night he stopped at another place he went to sometimes, but this wasn't a club like the other, it was just a pub. But the food was good and the girls pretty. The one barmaid there was kind of like Angie, she also would have liked to go on a date with him, but he never asked. Sunday, he stayed at home and played video games, and watched a couple of movies. He also visited the "Dark Princesses" website to check out her latest. He wasn't disappointed, she had uploaded a couple new video's and this allowed him to scratch his itch a time or two.

As he sat in the living room Sunday night watching a movie and drinking a glass of wine, he thought about what Troy had said, "They're going to start thinking you're gay or something." Maybe he should start expanding the dating pool. Not that he was worried about someone thinking he was gay, but just because it was hard to find one of the types, he liked around here like Troy said.

He sighed and took a drink, he couldn't remember the last time he got laid, it seemed like all he did anymore was jerk-off. He didn't have a problem with that, he saw no problem with jerking-off, it was his and he figured he could do whatever he wanted. He snorted a laugh, "It was certainly cheaper than taking a girl out for dinner and whatever."

But he did miss female companionship, he liked talking with girls when he could. He smiled to himself, "It sure beat talking with guys." He finally finished his wine and the movie, then looked at the clock. It was about 11:00, so he figured he'd head up to bed since he had to work tomorrow.

He got up the next morning and stretched to get the kinks out and sighed. He smiled to himself, he had a very nice dream last night, he figured it was brought on by what he'd been thinking about. He had been at the Halloween party, and he saw an absolutely gorgeous goth girl, she was dressed in a short reveling woman's pirate outfit. It had a deep plunging neckline that left little to the imagination as it showed off her breasts perfectly. They were not huge, maybe a 36C, but they looked perfect on her as they matched her body size. The back of the dress was cut down to almost her butt crack, and showed plenty of creamy white skin.

She had loosely curled, long dark red hair that framed her beautiful face. She had dark green eyes, with long lashes, and her eye makeup was a smoky look with tiny wings off the ends. Or at least, that's what he thought it was called. And she wore dark blood red lipstick on full lips.

To sum it all up, she was absolutely gorgeous and he had never seen any girl that looked that good before. He could still see her in his mind's eye and it had given him a raging hardon. It was so bad; he was tempted to do something about when he took his morning shower.

He sighed once more, and finally rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom, his cock bouncing up and down as he walked. It took a while, but he finally got it down enough to take a leak, then started the shower. Once he had it set, he got in and took his shower, but his hardon was back in full force as the dream of the girl came back to him once again. He finally decided, that he did need to take care of that, so he sat down on the seat molded into the shower wall and sat back as he started to stroke himself as he thought of the girl once again. The details came back to him in complete detail as he imagined her stroking him, or better yet, those luscious blood red lips of hers wrapped around his cock as she sucked him off. It didn't take but a few minutes of stroking his cock to make himself climax. His cum had felt like liquid fire as it went though his cock and he shot of a long stream of cum as he shuddered. He shot off three times before he stopped and his heart was pounding as he watch in his mind as she raised up to kiss him, her tongue slipping between his lips as she kissed him.

He finally got his heart down below heart attack levels and stood up on weak legs. He shut the water off and opened the shower door, then he grabbed a towel off the hook and dried himself off partway and got out of the shower to finish. He hung the damp towel up, and walked back into his bedroom to dress for the day. Once done, he headed downstairs and poured himself a cup of coffee and tried to decide what he wanted to eat. The first thought that came to mind, was the girl he dreamed about. He shook his head as he decided on an English muffin and put that in the toaster, then went to the fridge and got the butter and strawberry jam, then put that on the counter to wait on the toaster to be done.

He leaned against the counter and thought about the girl once again. He sighed, she had been absolutely perfect, and he wished he could find someone like that. The toaster shut off and he grabbed the muffin and put on the plate. He fixed it the way he liked, then grabbed a napkin, the plate and his coffee and headed into the living room. He sat the plate on the coffee table, and the mug on the end table. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to watch the morning news as he ate. Once finished, he put the plate in the sink and got another cup of coffee, then went back out to the living room and set the cup on his desk. But he still couldn't get the dream girl out of his mind as he turned on his computer to start work for the day.

The rest of the week went sort of normal, except he still couldn't get the girl out of his head. Then on Saturday after dinner, he dressed up in his pirate costume, then headed out to meet Troy at the club for the Halloween party. Once there, he tied on the combination head scarf and mask, then went inside. He hadn't seen Troy's car when he parked, so he figured he got there first.

The club was only half full as he grabbed one of the small tables, and waited on Troy. He smiled as Angie came up and said, "Hi Evan, want your usual?"

He smiled back; she was dressed in a sexy Bavarian beer girl costume. "Yeah, that sounds good to me. I love your costume by the way."

She grinned back, then leaned down to kiss his cheek giving a nice view of her breasts. "Thanks Evan. I'll be right back with your beer."

While he was waiting, he looked around at the people to see if he saw anyone he knew. But he didn't see anyone yet and a few minutes later, Angie brought his beer back and smiled as she put it down. They talked a little, then Troy came up and sat down at the empty chair. Evan smiled; he had dressed up as sort of a steampunk Dr. Who. "I like the costume; it looks good with the steampunk additions."

Troy smiled back, "Thanks, I felt like changing it up a bit, and I saw this other stuff at one of the stores in the mall when I was looking for something different and I thought it would make it look better." He grinned at Angie, "I'll take a beer when you get a chance Fräulein."

She grinned, "Alright, give me a bit and I'll be back."

Once she brought his beer back, she had to take off as it was starting to crowd up. Then Evan and Troy watched all the people, talking about the different costumes they were wearing. "I need to find something else to wear at these things instead of the Dr. Who costume." Troy said smiling. "I'm getting a little tired of it, that's why I went with some of the steampunk things."

Evan nodded, "I hear you, I keep saying I'm gonna also, for these types of things, the Ren-fair, and if I go to the Comicon. But after I spent all the money on this, I don't know if I want to spend any more. I was thinking of a set of the Halo armor like the cosplayers wear, that is until I saw how much it would cost."

Troy cocked his head, "That actually sounds like fun, how much are they?"

Evan grinned back, "About $1400.00 for the good ones, once you add in the extras like the rifles and stuff."

Troy's eyes got wide, "Yeah, I don't think so. For you it might be worth it, you go to all those things, but for me? No way am I spending that much."

Evan nodded, "That's what I thought too. I could only wear it for cosplaying and Halloween, so I'd still need either this one or something else for the Ren-fairs."

They talked and had some more beer, but tried to keep it to only a few since they'd both be driving home later. As they sat at the table, other people came up they knew and they all talked for a while. Soon, Evan needed to go to the men's room, and he told Troy he'd be right back. He stood, then asked, "Since Angie's fairly busy, you want another when I get done?"

Troy nodded, "Sure, why not."

Evan told him OK, and he headed to the men's room. It took a while as the club was packed now, but once done, he headed back and stopped at the bar to get them another couple beers. He talked to the guy sitting there as he knew him from here. Then as he waited, he heard a girl's voice say in a French accent, "Sorry, but no, I'm not interested."

It sounded like she was a bit ticked off and he looked over to his left, she was sitting a few stools down from where he was. He looked at her stunned as he saw her profile. She had dark red loosely curled hair like the girl in his dream, she was dressed in a woman's pirate costume, and she was wearing a black ladies buccaneer hat that had gold ribbon and black lace trim. He couldn't believe how close she looked to the girl in his dreams.

65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers