Samhain Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sipped on the Champaign and ate the salads while they talked. Then about twenty minutes later, he came back to clear and said, "Your entrees will be right out, I hope you enjoy them."

The food was wonderful as all the other times they had come here. And once finished, he ordered them coffee and Crème brûlée for dessert.

Once they finished, they paid and walked hand in hand outside. As they waited for the valet to bring their car, Nicolette twined her arm in his and laid her head on his shoulder. "Je t'adore Evan. I know I told you before, but this is the most perfect birthday I've ever had love."

He hugged her arm, "I'm glad I could make it that way for you love. But, it's not over yet, I have a bottle of Champaign at home for us and I have another present for you. I hope you like it."

He was getting a little nervous, but she raised up slightly and kissed him as their car was pulled up. He opened the door and helped her in, then he tipped the valet and drove them home.

They both got changed into more comfortable clothes, then he opened the Champaign and poured them a glass. They sat together on the couch in the bedroom talking and Evan was slightly nervous.

Once they finished, Evan smiled and took her glass from her and he set both of them on the table. He took her hand, "I love you Nicolette. I've never loved anyone, what so ever, as much as I love you. Now, I have another present for you, just let me get it."

He stood and went over to his nightstand and removed the ring box holding it so she couldn't see it. He sat back down and looked into her beautiful eyes, "I thought long and hard on this present and I really hope you like it." He opened the box and held it out as he said, "Nicolette, my love, my life, will you please marry me my love?"

Nicolette's whole body shook as she saw the ring and heard Evan ask her to marry him. The tears started to run down her face, as she said, "Evan, I have never wished for anything as much as I wished for this my love. Oui, my love, my life, I will marry you." She put her arms around him, and began to kiss his face saying Oui over and over.

The minute she said yes, Evan started crying himself as he returned the kisses saying thank you love over and over. Once they stopped, he took the ring out of the box and slipped in on her finger.

Nicolette cried as he slid the ring on her finger. She had never been happier, and Evan kissed her once again as they held each other.

Then Evan took a deep breath and said, "Nicolette, I can't tell you how happy I am that you said yes. I know I can't live without you and I don't ever want to be without you." He took her hand and kissed it, then looked deep into her eyes as he stroked her beautiful face. "And because I can't live without you," He kissed her hand once more. "Please my love, will you turn me so we can spend our lives together always? This, is my last present to you my love."

Nicolette was stunned and her heart beat faster and faster as Evan asked her to turn him. All her hopes and dreams had finally come true. The words the old obeah woman told her came to her again, "You will meet someone who will love you for who you are and will not care what you had been before."

She pulled Evan to her, and held him tight. Then she leaned back and stroked his face. "Yes, my love, I will turn you. Thank you for this gift my love, I will love you now, and I will love you a thousand years from now. We will be together always, and we will always love one another."

Evan had tears in his eyes as she told him this. That's what he wanted, to never lose her, to always love her, and to be together for the rest of their lives. He watched as she stroked his face, and as she did, her fangs extended. He thought she looked even more beautiful like that.

She sat on his lap straddling him and stroked his face saying, "Just sit back my love and relax, I will not hurt you ever. There will be no pain, only pleasure and peace knowing that our love will last forever."

He did as she said, and watched as she came closer and told him she loved him yet again. She kissed him and then kissed and licked her way closer until she reached the base of his neck. Then she said, "I love you my mate now and forever."

Then she bit him, and her sharp fangs sank effortlessly into his neck. As they pierced his skin Evan felt a momentary flash of pain and he held her tighter. But the pain only lasted a second and it was replaced by a feeling of pure ecstasy as Nicolette sucked at his neck drinking his blood. His grip on her loosened and he wrapped his arms around her in a loving caress.

As Nicolette sank her fangs into his neck, she closed her mouth around his neck and drank his blood and her whole body shivered from the taste of getting blood from the source and not a pouch and a feeling of pure ecstasy coursed through her as well. As she drank Evans blood, an enzyme and some of her DNA passed into him, and immediately started to mutate his DNA turning him into a vampire also, a process that would not be complete until the morning.

Once she was done, Nicolette retracted her fangs and then licked and kissed his neck once more to clean and heal the puncture marks. Her saliva would quickly heal him and then all traces of her bite would disappear.

Evan felt her fangs pull out of his neck, but the feeling of pure ecstasy remained and he smiled as he felt the euphoria from her having turned him. He felt her continue to kiss and lick his neck where she bit him, Andre had told him their saliva numbs and heals the punctures marks.

His whole being felt alive as Nicolette's DNA changed his to turn him, and right now, he wanted her so bad. His cock felt like a steel rod, and he wanted to make love to her to complete their mating. Of course, they would still get legally married, but this, right this second, was their real marriage ceremony.

Nicolette stopped licking his neck as the puncture marks had been healed. She felt so alive right now, getting the blood she needed directly and not like she normally. She remembered the feeling from long ago before they stopped feeding directly from the others. Never in her life had she felt this good as her mate had given himself to her. They'd still get married like other people, but this here, that they just did, was the real marriage ceremony, and they were now mates, always and forever and they now had a lifetime to be together.

She hugged him again, "Thank you my mate. I love you now and forever. Please Evan, take me to bed and make love to me and complete our joining as mates. Je t'adore."

Evan still felt the leftover pleasure from her turning him and his whole body wanted her, "Je t'aime maintenant et pour toujours aussi Nicolette." (I love you now and forever also) "I want you also my love, you have me so hard, I'm surprised it isn't tearing through my pants."

He stood and pulled her up, then their arms went around each other as they kissed, their tongues playing together once again. Evan tasted his blood as his tongue explored Niki's mouth. Then they started to undress each other, both kissing and licking each other as their skin was uncovered. Once completely naked, he picked her up effortlessly and carried her over to the bed. He laid her in it and then climbed in to join her.

Evan laid between her legs and licked her pussy getting her all nice and wet, then began to kiss and lick his way up stopping at her breasts to lick and suck on her nipples making her shudder. Then knelling between her legs, holding himself off her with his hands to either side of her, he lowered his head and kissed her, their tongues wrestling for a moment. Then he took hold of his cock and rubbed it up and down her opening feeling her juices coat his cock-head.

Nicolette bit her lower lip in anticipation of what was to come and her body rippled with pleasure as he rubbed his cock up and down her opening and against her clit. She shuddered once again as Evan started his cock in her, then he put his hands to either side of her once more. Looking into her eyes, he slowly and steadily pushed his cock into her.

"Oh my god." Evan thought to himself as his cock slipped into her once again, it felt like his cock was completely wrapped in oily silk. It felt like no part of his cock wasn't being gripped by her wonderful pussy and Nicolette moaned out his name as he slid into her. She moaned out his name once more as he bottomed out and she shuddered as he began to stroke in and out of her.

Evan shuddered himself, it was all he could do not to cum right there and then. It seemed that since she turned him, all his senses were hyper-aware, but he wanted to last so he could make her climax. He pushed himself up a little and began to stroke in and out of her making sure his cock was always in contact with her clit. He knew he wasn't going to last too long, it felt to good.

"Oh god Niki, you feel so good baby. I love your pussy wrapped around me; it feels even better than when we've done it before my love." He started to speed up and moaned her name again panting, "I don't know how long I'm going to be able to last love; you feel so good. Please cum with me my love."

Nicolette shuddered again as he told her how much he loved her. She moaned, he felt so good in her, "Just like that Evan, oh god your cock is driving me crazy, I'm almost there. Just please... don't... stop, oh gods... yes, just keep... keep going like... like you are." She could feel she was close to climaxing.

Evan went all the way in once more and then stroked in and out of her using short strokes so that her clit was being constantly stimulated on both the in and out strokes. He could feel her body start to tremble and she moaned out his name again as he felt her clamp down hard on his cock and her legs wrapped around him holding him tightly in her. That was all it took, and he started to cum as he moaned out her name as she did his, and they both said they were cumming.

Nicolette was trembling from the sheer pleasure Evan was giving her, it felt even better than all the other times. She moaned his name as she climaxed once again and wrapped her legs around him to hold him against and in her.

Evan slid his hands under her back and pulled her up to him so she was sitting in his lap. They held each other slowly rocking back and forth and they were both lost in their pleasure, neither of them had ever felt anything this intense. As they held one another, Evan lowered his head to kiss, lick and suck at her neck where it met her shoulder. As he did, he was stunned as he felt his canine teeth start to extend.

Nicolette was shuddering as they held one another and rocked together still join. In this position, Evan's cock was rubbing against her clit constantly, it wasn't enough to make her cum again, but it was giving her constant pleasure. Evan had started to kiss, lick and suck at the junction of her neck and shoulder, basically were she had sunk her fangs in him. Then she shuddered as she felt, what would become his fangs, extended down slightly and she could feel the tips of them in her skin, but not enough to puncture it. She was surprised that it had happen this fast. The she felt him pull back slightly.

She moaned and said to him, "Evan mon amour, I can feel your fangs against my skin my love. I love you, please feed off me for your first time. It will bring us even closer. Je t'adore."

It had been a weird feeling when he felt them extend, and he didn't think they were as long as Nicolette's were when he saw them. Then he heard her say, "Evan mon amour, I can feel your fangs against my skin my love. I love you, please feed off me for your first time. It will bring us even closer. Je t'adore."

He entire body shuddered when he heard her tell him to feed off her and his mouth suddenly watered at the thought. Then she said to him panting, "Bite me, where... I bit you... my love, don't worry, you... you won't hurt me... any more than... I did you. Once you do, and... you taste... my blood, just... suck at my neck... so I can share... this as well."

Evan shuddered once again and felt his fangs grow a little longer. He kissed her neck and licked the spot she said, then he said to her, "As you wish." His mouth watered again and he closed his mouth on her neck feeling his fangs touch her skin, he shuddered once more and bit down. His mouth was filled with her blood and he sucked at it eagerly. The ecstasy he felt when she did the same to him came back three-fold.

Nicolette smiled as he said "As you wish." She felt him kiss and lick the right spot, then she shuddered as she felt his fangs enter her neck. She moaned his name as Evan sucked at her neck, and she felt euphoria as her mate fed off her for the first time

They started rocking together again, his cock still hard and buried in her. She shuddered as it rubbed against her clit as he held her and suck at her neck. Then after a minute or so, they both suddenly climaxed together once again and they screamed out each other's names.

Never in his life had he ever felt anything like this before, from the euphoria he felt from feeding off his mate, to the intensity of his orgasm, nothing could have ever prepared either of them for this. He stopped sucking at her neck, and like she did to him, he licked at the puncture marks his fangs made and he was surprised to see them heal before his eyes.

Evan cried as he held his beautiful, wonderful mate, now they would be together always. He looked into her amazing eyes and he saw the love she had for him. "Je t'adore, my wonderful mate. Thank you for this gift you gave me love." He kissed her, "I love you now, I will love you a thousand years from now, we are now and always one. Je t'adore Nicolette."

Tears came Nicolette's eyes, "Et je t'aime aussi Evan, my wonderful mate. Merci my love for making my life complete for all time." She kissed him, then repeated, "I love you now, I will love you a thousand years from now, we are now and we will always be one. Je t'adore Evan."

They kissed once more, and held each other as they could now really start their lives together, for a very, very long time.

1...67891011