Samhain Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke the kiss, "I want you so bad Evan, but first, I have a question for you chère, would you still want to be with me and feel the same way, no matter what I was or am now?"

Evan looked into her beautiful green eyes, "Would I feel any different than I do now? Could there be anything she could tell him that would make him change his mind, and how he felt right this minute?" His subconscious yelled at him NO!" So, without any more hesitation, he kissed her. "No. I can't think of anything you could say or tell me, that would make me change my mind." He stroked her face and kissed her. "Nicolette, I think I'm half in love with you already."

She smiled from ear to ear and put her arms around his neck and kissed him once again. "I think I feel the same about you Evan. I want you with me so much."

"I want us to make love, but after that, we need to talk, I need to tell you about me. I only hope you can accept what I tell you like you said."

She got off his lap, and took his hands in hers, and pulled him up. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him yet again. "Viens avec moi." (Come with me)

They walked hand in hand and she led him upstairs to her bedroom. Evan looked around; the room was beautifully decorated in an older Victorian style, with some slight modern touches. She led him over to the huge canopy bed and they started to slowly undress one another. As each article of clothing was removed, they kissed, stroked, and licked one another. They were soon completely naked, and Evan breathed in sharply as he saw just how beautiful she really was, he had never seen, or been with anyone more beautiful in his entire life. From her gorgeous dark red hair, down to her petite feet, she was... perfect. That was the only word he could think to describe her. He stroked his hands up and down her back making her shudder, then leaned down to kiss her again. "Tu es parfait mon amour." (You are perfect my love.)

Nicolette shivered as they were finally naked. He was gorgeous, from his dark blond hair and hazel eyes, to his beautiful cock. She licked her lips when she saw his cock, it was about seven or eight inches long and about an inch and a quarter wide. She smiled to herself, he was the perfect size, not huge and not small, but just the right size to enjoy herself. She reached down and stroked his cock. "Umm... I think I'm going to enjoy this love."

Evan shuddered as she stroked his cock, then he moaned a little as she cupped his balls to gently massage them. Once she stopped, he leaned down to take one of her nipples between his lips and licked it as he sucked on it. As he did that, she put a hand on the back of his head running her fingers through his short hair as he sucked and licked her breasts.

He moved to the other breast and did the same to that one. Once finished, he straightened up, then cupped her bare mound massaging it and slipped a finger in her. It felt like his finger was in warm oil, he brought his finger up and sucked it clean of her juices. "Mon Dieu, you taste so wonderful Nicolette."

She smiled and shivered as he sucked on her breasts, then felt her knee's get weak when he fingered her. She watched him suck his finger clean and he told her how good her juice tasted. She couldn't wait to feel his tongue on and in her. "I'm glad you like it love, I can't wait to feel your tongue on and in me."

Then she grinned at him, "That's a very nice cock you have there, but I wonder what it tastes like." She reached down and squeezed the base of it and slowly stroked upwards as she watched a nice big pearl of precum form at the tip. Then she knelt down and licked his cock-head clean of it.

Evan moaned as he felt her tongue on him for the first time, he lowered his hand to lightly rest on her head running his fingers through her silky hair. He was very surprised he hadn't shot off right then and there and watched as she slipped her mouth over his head and slowly slid down him, swallowing his cock. She bobbed up and down a few times, then stood back up and kissed him. "Umm... you taste so good love."

She pulled him closer, then melted against him as she rubbed her body up and down his. "I think it's time we tried out the bed my love."

He smiled at her, "Anything you want or wish Nicolette. I'm all yours, for as long as you want me."

He stroked her face again loving the feel of her soft smooth skin against his hand, "I have to keep telling myself this isn't some kind of wild wet dream. That I'm not going to suddenly wake up and find that this was nothing but another part of my dream from all week."

Nicolette looked at him and kissed him softly, "I can promise you Evan, this isn't a dream, we are together and we are going to make love the rest of the night."

They held each other and kissed once more while they both stroked each other's bodies. He ran his hand over her bare mound again and dipped a finger in once more, she was so wet. He stuck it in his mouth to lick it clean again. "Umm, you taste so wonderful, I can't wait to put my tongue in you."

She kissed him again and said, "I want it in me also, so please love, take me to bed this instant, I want you so bad, I have since we met."

He smiled gently at her, then picked her up cradling her to him. He leaned down and kissed her, "I've felt the same way myself."

He carried her over to the bed as she kissed and licked at his neck. Once there, he laid her down on the bed and climbed in next to her.

He pulled her to him and kissed her again as his hand stroked her as far as he could reach. Then he slowly stroked back up and cupped her breast, teasing her nipple with his thumb. She kissed his ear and said, "I need you to eat me. I want your tongue in my pussy, it felt so good when you just fingered me." She nibbled at his ear lobe and shivered as he teased her nipple again. "Please love, it's been so long, I need you so bad.

Evan smiled, "As you wish." Then he rolled her to her back and laid on top of her trying to keep his weight of her. He kissed and licked her neck then came up to kiss her on the lips once more. "Lay back and enjoy love, let me please you."

He kissed and nuzzled around her neck once more, then worked his down and took her erect nipple between his lips and sucked on it gently feeling her squirm as he did. He then turned his attention to her other breast and did the same to that one.

He stopped, then ran his tongue lightly down between her breasts, licking and kissing as he went. Then he started doing the same across her belly and then continued down, his tongue sliding across her smooth skin as she moaned and squirmed as he kissed his way down to her pussy. Once he got there, he saw her pussy was shiny with her juices and just the smell of her was getting him harder than he had ever been with any other woman.

As the tip of his tongue touched her clit, he found it almost impossible to resist the urge to take it between his lips and suck on it, but he wasn't done teasing and arousing her yet. He ran his tongue along and around her pussy lips, then used the tip of his tongue to part them and pushed it inside to taste her. He slowly licked her from the bottom to the top, then up and down again and again. She moaned his name and pushed her pussy against his mouth to get his tongue deeper inside her.

Evan smiled to himself, "She's so wet and she tastes so sweet, I could keep this up all night." He ran his tongue up her slit to her clit again and licked it with the flat of his tongue, then finally, sucked it between his lips. Her clit was swollen and erect from licking her and he started to suck it in and out while playing with it with the tip of his tongue.

As he sucked on her clit, Nicolette reached down and took hold of his head to guide him where she wanted. Her whole body was shaking and she knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed. He was just so fucking good at it.

"Evan," She moaned out. "I'm so close love... yes baby... just like... like that... lick me harder baby. Mon Dieu... yes, right there... love."

He started licking her clit back and forth faster and harder like she asked. The taste of her pussy was driving him crazy as he continued to work his tongue up and down, in and out, until suddenly he felt her start to shudder and she arched her back pushing herself against his mouth hard as her hands also pulled him against her.

"OH EVAN Aeiiiii!" She yelled. "I'm cumming Evan. Please... please... don't stop... my love.

He did as she asked, sucking her clit fast and hard as she continued to cum, her body shuddering as she held his head with both hands pulling it against her to keep him in contact with her pussy. Finally, she collapsed back on the bed and just moaned his name softly. He continued to lick her slowly, pulling her to him to bury his tongue in her pussy one last time to get a last taste her. She moaned and shook as he slowly licked her up and down, back and forth. Her juices were coating his lips and tongue as he gently lapped them all up. He kissed her pussy, then looked up at her seeing the dreamy, tired look on her face.

Then she gasped out, "I don't think... I ever... came that... hard... before, you are... just ... so good at that... my love."

As he looked up at her from between her legs, he smiled at her, "I'm glad you liked it love, I really love how you taste."

He kissed her pussy one last time, then he raised up from between her legs and her whole body shivered as he licked and kissed his way back up her body, stopping at her breasts to take a nipple in his mouth and sucking on the already rock-hard nipples. As he got up beside her, he rolled to the side and pulled her to him as he kissed her. "I loved doing that for you, I'll be more than happy to do that to you anytime you ask Nicolette."

She smiled tiredly at him and replied panting, "I'll remember... you said... that. But, once I... catch my... breath, it's my turn." She kissed him, "Love, can you... get us some water... out of the small fridge... over there?"

Evan nodded and kissed her, then went over and grabbed a bottle out and opened it as he walked back. He handed it to her and she sucked greedily at it to slake her thirst. She handed the bottle back to Evan and he took a big slug of it also, then recapped it and set it on the night-stand.

Once Nicolette finally caught her breath, she pushed him over to his back and got on top of him, she took him in her arms kissing him, starting at his lips and then towards his neck. As she kissed and licked his neck, she felt her fangs extend slightly as she was so excited and she stopped, making them retract before she accidently bit him. Once she calmed down, she kissed and licked her way to his chest, taking one of his nipples in her mouth, licking and sucking it like he did to hers making him shudder. She continued down till she finally reached his cock and held it with one hand, looking up at him grinning.

As he watched, her tongue started at the bottom and she licked him from the bottom to the tip of his cock and then just took the tip in her mouth to suck on it gently. She then went down on him taking his cock in completely in her mouth. Evan moaned in pleasure as she started sucking on him as she used her other hand to begin massaging his balls. She bobbed up and down on him for a bit, then she stopped and then took first one then the other of his balls in her mouth, sucking and licking on them, then went back to sucking him for all she was worth.

Evan moaned her name again, by now he was so close to cumming he didn't know how much longer he could hold out. But he guessed she sensed this as she stopped sucking him and grabbed him around the base of his cock squeezing it until he had calmed down enough and then started all over again. She kept doing this every time she sensed he was close to cumming until he was literally begging her to let him cum, his cock was so hard it almost hurt. But she just gave him a wicked little smile and continued.

He laid there shaking, his cock swollen and balls aching to empty themselves, he really didn't know just how much more he could take. Finally, after the third time, he begged her again panting, "Nicolette... please love... let me... cum, I'm... begging you."

She gripped the base of his cock again, then leered up at him and said, "Well, since you begged so nice."

She started sucking on the head of his cock as her hand moved to caress and gently massage his balls. Then she proceeded to start bobbing her head up and down on his cock once again, and when his head came to her lips, she washed her tongue around it as she continued to caress his balls, massaging them as she sucked him off.

"Oh, Gods... that feels... so good. Please, I'm begging... you, don't stop, I'm... so close baby... your gonna... make me cum."

She grinned and licked him hard, "Well since you've been so nice and you begged so nicely, I think it's time to let you." She lowered her mouth back on his cock and sucked him down deeply then bobbed up and down on his cock, going faster each time she did it.

He moaned her name once again, "Nicolette... you're going... to make me... me cum baby, I'm gonna.... gonna.... Oh fuck... dear god that ... feels so good... please don't... stop. Aeiiiii! I'm cumming Nicolette."

It felt like the top of his head had blown off as he started cumming and his balls felt like they were trying to empty themselves in one huge blast of cum. He shuddered moaning out her name telling her how good she was.

She raised up until just his head was in her mouth and sucked on it as she jacked his cock into her mouth. She was rewarded with a massive spurt of cum and then twice more before she felt him collapsed on the bed, spent. Then she squeezed his cock, slowly running her hand up to the tip to milk out all his cum into her mouth. "Oh damn, his cum tastes so good." She moaned to herself.

Evan laid there basically unable to move as she slowly sucked out every last drop of his cum out of him. He had never been with a woman that made him cum this hard before. He felt her lick his cock one more time, his body twitching as she worked her way up to lay on his chest.

She smiled at him as she licked her lips. Then she said, "Umm, you taste so good love. I love your cum."

He reached up and caressed her face, then pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. Their tongues wrestled with each other yet again as he tasted some of his leftover his cum. He finally broke the kiss and just held her, telling her how fantastic she was and how much he enjoyed it. Then they laid there together just holding each other, lightly stroking and petting one another as they relaxed.

She kissed him. "I don't know about you love, but I need something to eat and drink, we're going to need our strength for the next round.

He smiled at her nodding, "That sounds wonderful, I guess all that panting you made me do dried my mouth out and I am a little hungry."

She grinned and gave him a quick kiss, "You stay here and I'll go get us something love." She kissed him again, then grinned, "Don't start without me."

Evan laughed weakly, "Cross my heart and all that stuff."

She laughed and got out of bed as he watched her cute ass sway back and forth as she walked out of the room and went down to the kitchen.

Nicolette walked downstairs and stopped first to get the tray with wine and glasses, then carried it into the kitchen. She set it down and smiled as she remembered what they just did. "I've never had anyone affect me in over 300 years like he does. Her thoughts flashed back once again to the old obeah woman who told her that she would meet someone who would love her for who she was and wouldn't care what she had been before. She remembered what Evan had told her when she asked, "No. I can't think of anything you could say or tell me, that would make me change my mind."

She hugged herself and felt her pussy get wet once more. "I really hope he does after I tell him everything." She was still a little worried, she had never told a non-vampire the whole story, but she felt she just needed to with him. She knew in her heart, mind, and soul, that they would end up together.

She was going to get them some cheese, fruit and bread, but then she remembered her fangs coming out. "First things first." She went and got another bag of blood and drank that off, then she went to the other fridge and looked to she what she had. She always had fruit and some type of cheese, it had always been her favorite snack, or even as a meal sometimes. She sliced up some smoked gouda cheese, some sweet apples, and added some grapes. She put them on a plate, then sliced up some of the baguette that was still fresh. She added two small plates to the tray and added some more ice to the bucket with the wine bottle in it.

She smiled and carried it upstairs and walked into the room. Evan saw her walk in, and he got out of bed and took the tray from her. She grinned, "Merci mon amour."

He smiled and set the tray on the table in the sitting area. She smiled and put her arms around his neck, and kissed him.

Evan smiled to himself as he kissed her back, their tongues playing once again. When they sat down, he wondered at the taste in his mouth, it had tasted like the time he bit his cheek by accident and it had bled. He shrugged mentally, just my imagination.

He poured the wine glasses full once more, then they talked a bit as they ate. Once finished, they got back into bed and Evan put his arm around her pulling her to him and she smiled as she cuddled up to him with one hand laying on his chest. She played with his chest hair as he stroked her back, then she reached up to kiss him once again smiling. They played a little more, stroking and kissing each other just for the sheer joy of touching one another.

Then after a bit, she reached down to massage his cock, which had hardened once again from their playing, then she asked, "Well love, you just about ready to bury this in me? I really need you to make love to me chère."

He kissed her smiling, "Umm... Yes, I am, I can't wait. It's just about all I've been thinking about for the past half-hour imagining what it's going to feel like with you wrapped around me."

She kissed him back, "So have I, but right now, I need this." She took hold of his cock and squeezed it. "In this." She grinned as a she ran her finger up her slit to get it wet. Then she smiled as she offered her finger to him and he greedily sucked on it to get her juice.

Evan watched as she straddled his legs and slowly stroked his cock while playing with his balls, making sure it was good and hard. She really shouldn't have bothered, he thought to himself; he was so hard right now from her playing with him, he was surprised his skin didn't split. She leaned down to lick his lips, then kissed him slipping her tongue between them once again. Evan softly moaned her name as he stroked her soft, smooth skin.

Then she knelt up a bit and reach between them to hold his cock steady as she started the head in her. Then she put both hands on his chest and eased herself down on him slowly, a fraction of an inch at time, as she slid down the length of his cock until he was buried balls deep in her.

He moaned again as she slid down on him, then once again as she sat completely down on him. He moaned her name yet again, he had never made love to another woman that felt this good, she was so hot, tight, and wet.

Nicolette had shivered as she lowered herself down on his cock. "God he's just the perfect size" she thought to herself, his cock stretched her out just enough to feel great and make her clit pop out to play. She grinned to herself, when she was a young girl in France, this was called, "Riding Saint George." She loved this way of making love, she knew his cock would be in constant contact with her clit and by being on top, she was in control.