Samhain Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly started rocking her hips back and forth, side to side and flexing her pussy muscles, squeezing tightly around his cock. Then she started to move up and down on him and every time she moved, they both trembled with pleasure. She grinned at him as she rested her hands on his chest. "Umm, you like that don't you mon chéri? I know I do. I love your cock, it's the perfect size."

He moaned again saying, "Yes I do love, it feels so good." Then he took hold of her hips and started thrusting in and out of her in time with her riding him. He gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to thrust wildly, deeply, and repeatedly into her, he wanted to make this last so he could feel her wrapped around his cock for as long as possible. But he knew that he wasn't going to last a very long time, even though he had cum only a little bit ago. She was, quite literally, his dream come true and she felt so... fucking... good.

She smiled down at him, "I'm glad you like it love, because I certainly do, I love riding your cock like this." She shuddered once again with pleasure from his cock filling her up and rubbing her clit.

They made love together like they had always been doing it, and not just for the first time. She couldn't remember ever enjoying it as much as she did right now, it was so fantastic. She knew in her heart, that this was really the man the obeah woman told her about, that she had finally found her real mate. Both of them were panting and sweating from their love making, then suddenly, she moaned out his name as she felt her orgasm start to build and she slammed her pussy down on his cock. "Oh, mon dieu, your cock... is making me... cum Evan. Oh damn... that feels so... good mon amour. Cum for me too... baby, cum with... me my love."

He held her hips tightly as she moaned and shuddered as she started to cum, he could feel her pussy tightening around his cock and heard her say, "Cum for me too baby, cum with me my love." That put him over the edge, and he drove up into her again and again as he felt his orgasm start. He could feel the cum jetting through the length of his cock as wave after wave of pleasure went through him and he cried out to her that he was cumming also.

Nicolette heard Evan say he was cumming also and she could feel his cock swell, twitching and jerking as he emptied himself into her as he drove his cock up into her yet again. She shuddered as his cock went into her as far as possible and it triggered another small orgasm for her and she moaned in surprise. "Mon dieu, my love, you're... making me... cum again... my dearest love."

He felt her pussy clenching his cock, milking him and trying drain every drop of his cum. Both of them were moaning at the same time as he slammed his cock into her one last time, burying it as far as it could reach. His hands slid from her hips, to her back and held her as she collapsed on top of him, both of them panting and shaking as they held each other and tried to catch their breath.

Nicolette couldn't believe he made her climax twice, and right now, her whole body twitched as she experienced the La petite mort (the little death) and felt slightly light headed. She held Evan tightly as he did her, both of them were sweaty, tired, lumps of flesh. Never in her life had she ever felt like this before, with anyone.

Evan held her to him just loving the feel her naked body next to his. "Gods she turns me on so damn much. She was the most fantastic woman he had ever made love to." He couldn't believe his cock was still hard as she lightly rocked her hips letting her pussy slide over his cock."

Once he caught his breath, he kissed her and stroked her back. "Nicolette, you are, without a doubt, the best lover in the world. That was absolutely the best I've ever experienced, with anyone, ever my love."

She smiled back at him and kissed him. "Mon chéri, I can say the same about you. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed myself this much or how many times you made me climax." She laughed tiredly, and kissed him again, "I think you've ruined me for anyone else love." Then she slowly raised herself off his cock making them both gasp, then laid beside him.

They stayed there kissing and holding each other for a minute or so. She grinned again as she moved to lay across him to get the bottle of water they put on the night stand. She shivered as he kissed her nipple as her breast was right over his mouth. She giggled and asked, "Didn't you have enough yet?" She took a drink and handed him the bottle.

He smiled at her and once he swallowed a couple mouthfuls, he stroked her face saying, "No. And I doubt I'll ever find anyone better than you, you're too good of a lover. Je t'adore, ma belle amour." (I adore you, my beautiful love.)

Nicolette kissed him yet again, her eye shiny with unshed tears, "I feel the same about you Evan, Tu étais fantastique." (You were fantastic)

They held each other kissing and stroking the others body where ever they could reach. Then she giggled and hugged him close saying, "Mon chéri, I think we need to clean up a wee bit. We're both a little messy." Then she giggled again, "Well, maybe more than a little."

Evan grinned, "I think your right love, show me to the bathroom and I'll wash your back."

Nicolette kissed him then pouted, "Ok, but what about the front?"

He grinned, "Of course I will, I never leave a job half done." She grinned and kissed him back.

She led him to the bathroom and Evan watched as Nicolette turned to the shower and got it started. It was a large stone tiled shower in shades of grey and blue, and it had multiple chrome shower heads with one really big one directly overhead. There were two heavy glass sliding doors that were clear except for a frosted modesty band that ran across the middle, four people could have easily showered in it. She turned and flashed him a crooked smile of bright white teeth. With her heavy-lidded bedroom eyes and mussed up hair she was as beautiful a woman as Evan had ever seen. As steam filled shower, she smiled and took his hand and pulled him in with her.

She had the shower heads on a very fine misting-spray function and the droplets of water that coated their bodies were small and fine, wetting them without soaking them. They held each other once more as they were surrounded in a tranquil mist of water, and they kissed once again.

They broke apart and Evan took a bottle of body wash she had on a shelf and put a liberal amount in the palm of his hand. He smiled, and motioned for her to turn around and when she turned her back to him, he began to lather her up. The body wash reacted to the water providing copious amounts of suds and slipperiness. But Evan didn't just wash her back, he massaged it also.

Nicolette sighed, the hot water mist and Evan's fingers worked out the knots in her muscles that she didn't even know were there. He slowly worked his way down from her shoulders to the small of her back, watching as the white suds slid over her beautiful ass to work their way down her legs to the shower floor where they pooled around her feet.

Evan was totally lost in the moment as he washed and massaged her body. Once done with her back, he started working along her sides as his hands caressed her hips, then moved down onto her thighs, washing and working the muscles and melting the tension out of them, with hands that were gentle, yet firm.

Nicolette had never been touched like this before by anyone and low mmms of pleasure escaped her lips as his hands rubbed and massaged her body.

Finished with her back, he moved his hands around her, and started rubbing her stomach now, washing and caressing her. Nicolette put her hands on the top of her head and his hands slid up to her breasts, first cupping them, then began to tease her nipples as he washed them. Evan was right against her back now and Nicolette could feel his cock pressing into her soapy butt crack. He moved his hands lower sliding them over her stomach and then started to massage, clean and caress her pussy. Then he slid one hand back upwards to massage a breast, while the other stayed and played with her pussy, and after a little bit, he switched hands to caress the other breast. Nicolette breathed in sharply as did this and finally she could stand no more. She rubbed her ass against his had cock, then said looked over her shoulder smiling, "My turn love."

She turned to face him and he pulled her into his arms, his face close to hers, the soap making both their bodies slippery. They rubbed against one another, just loving the feeling of skin on skin as they kiss slowly and sensually. She broke the kiss and turned him around with a languorous grin. She filled her hand with body wash and began to work on his back. Evan smiled as he crossed his arms in front of his head and leaned against the shower wall his legs slightly spread.

She washed and massaged his back trying to show him the same attention he had showed her. Then she stepped up close behind him and wrapped her arms around him and she ran her hands over his rippled abs and chest. Evan moaned as he felt her hands on his chest and stomach as her breasts were pressed against his back with her hard, erect nipples against him as they slid over his back as she moved. She slid her hands down and held his cock with one hand, as the other cupped his balls. Then she stroked and massaged his cock and balls making him shudder with pleasure. They went on like this for several more moments with Nicolette washing, stroking, and massaging him.

Then he turned in her arms and put his around her. He smiled and then they kissed once more. "Umm... I guess we're all cleaned up now. Ready to get out love?"

Nicolette smiled back at him as she stroked his back with her hands and rubbed her body against him once more, "I guess so, we are all clean now, so, why don't we and we can have some more wine mon amour."

She hesitated a moment, then added, "And after that, we need to talk about what I mentioned love." She looked into his eyes and he could see they were shiny with unshed tears. "I just hope you can accept me like I am like you said before." She kissed him as she held him against her, "Because, I think I've already fallen in love with you, maybe not completely yet, but close enough for now."

Evan was stunned as she said this to him. He kissed her back, "As I told you love, I think you're perfect, and you're quite literally the girl of my dreams as I've told you." He kissed her again. "I believe we sometimes have dreams, to warn or advise us. The woman in my dream, was you, I know that without a doubt." He kissed her once more, his hands stroking her back. "I feel like all this was a gift from my Goddess, because this day, Samhain, is the Celtic new year and the start of new beginnings."

He smiled and she could see the love in his eyes, "So, we'll get some more wine, you'll tell me what you want to tell me, and we'll go from there." He held her a little tighter and kissed her yet again, "D'accord mon amour?" (Okay my love?)

Nicolette hugged him tightly, "Oui mon amour, I agree with you."

They finished rinsing off, and shut off the water, then they got out of the shower and she handed him a towel from the rack near the shower. Evan smiled as the towel was warm, the rack must be a warmer also he thought. They dried each other off, playing a little as they did, then Nicolette laughed as Evan dropped to his knee's in front of her and wrapped his arms around her ass and licked her pussy making her knees weak as she put her hands on his shoulders. He grinned up at her, "Just checking to make sure we got all the soap off."

She laughed some more and pulled him up to kiss him. "Umm... you're so good to me. Maybe I should do the same?" Then she dropped to her knee's and sucked his cock four or five times before saying, "Very good, no soap."

Evan's knees buckled a bit like hers did, and like she did, his hands held her shoulders also. Then he pulled her up and kissed her before leading her back out into the bedroom. Once there, she went to her closet and removed two black silk robes and handed one to him with a smile. They put them on, then refilled their glasses and they carried them over to the sitting area and they sat down on the loveseat she had there.

She took a drink, then said, "Why don't we sit for a bit while I have some liquid courage first."

"As you wish love. Just tell me when you're ready." He couldn't understand just what she was so nervous about. He mentally shrugged, "I guess I'll find out in a couple of minutes."

They drank the wine and talked a little until they had finished. They put the glasses on the table, and she leaned against him. She stroked his arm, "Evan, I really do hope you can understand and accept what I'm about to tell you."

Evan laid his head on top of hers. "Gods she smells so good." He thought to himself, then said, "Just tell me love. Like I told you before, there's nothing that you can tell me that would change how I feel about you, you're perfect in every way love."

She sat up, and took a deep breath, "Evan, I feel the same about you. I think you're perfect also." She swallowed, "But... I'm a... vampire." She waited for his response, her body tense waiting to see what happened.

He smiled, "Oh, is that all."

He figured she meant she was one those that thought they were. They were a subculture made up of people who strongly identified with the mythical and fictional vampire and chooses to live an alternative lifestyle as one. They were largely within the Goth culture that he had seen, even the adult actress he followed, "Dark Princess" always said she was a vampire.

Nicolette shook her head no. She figured he would think she was one of those who pretended to be one. She moved over and sat on his lap straddling him once again. "No Evan, I'm serious, I'm not one of those who pretended to be one, I... am... one. For real."

She only knew one way to prove it to him. She leaned down and kissed him, then sat back a little and smiled. As Evan looked at her smiling, he couldn't believe his eyes as he saw her canines lengthen before his eyes to become fangs. A little scared, she asked, "Do you believe me now love?"

Evan nodded, but was confused as hell, vampires were only in movies and ones that pretended to be one. "But...but... how? Are... you... going... He stammered.

Still sitting on his lap, she felt him tense up, then she made her fangs retract and put a finger to his lips. Then she said to him, "Let me tell you something first, then... I'll tell you how, d'accord mon amour?"

Still in a daze and not believing this was happening, Evan slowly nodded yes.

With her eyes shiny with unshed tears, she said to him, "First, I'm not going to hurt you love or try to turn you... unless you wanted me to, we don't do that. I brought you here to make love to you, and tell you this. Because as I told you, I think I've already fallen in love with you, I've felt such a connection between us since we met earlier."

She kissed him once again. "Alright love?" She asked nervously.

Evan saw the tears in her eyes and it wrenched his heart to see it. So, he nodded. "Yes, I understand Nicolette, I think."

She finally smiled a little calmer, and moved to sit next to him once again. She took his hand and kissed it. "Thank you Evan. So, to answer your question, it was 1720 and I was a young French noble woman, I was 17 at the time. The ship my parents and I were on, was sailing to the French colony at Martinique in the Caribbean, but we were attacked by pirates and my family was killed and I was taken prisoner. Those of us that lived, were taken to Tortuga where they used us as servants for the pirate band that had taken us. Plus, as you'd expect, the other female prisoners and I were also raped repeatedly by the pirates that took the ship." Then she told him how she was turned, and few other things that had happened, then she got up and grabbed the wine and split it between their glasses, then continued the story.

"I was eventually mated to one of the other vampires I met on Tortuga, he was a pirate captain himself, but of another band. Once we were together, I sailed with him learning how to run a ship and once I learned, we captured another ship and I became the captain of that one and become a pirate myself."

She took another drink, "The picture you were looking at downstairs, is actually of me and him. His name was Roland 'The Ghost' Somerset and I used the name Eleanora "Fire-haired" Karn. The story I told you about it before was true, and I lived in New Orleans for quite a while after our ships were sunk, before relocating up here in 1785 after the revolutionary war was over."

"I moved around a lot before coming here, because I had to leave before people realized I didn't age. That is until I got this place and it's been my house for close to a hundred years."

All through this, Evan listened to her in amazement as she told him the story, and he had calmed down from drinking the wine and listening to her tell the story. It was like something you'd only read in a book. Then he asked, "What were you doing here to be able to afford it? Did you go back to being a pirate?"

She shook her head no, "You see, after I settled in New Orleans, I made a few trips to gather up all the loot my mate and I had taken over the years. It had mainly consisted of gold, silver, and gems. It had been worth quite a lot back then, but now it's worth a hundred times the amount. So basically, I'm a millionaire, quite a few times over, but I don't draw attention to myself since I'd have to move to keep people from seeing that I didn't age."

She smiled once more, she could tell he was interested in the story and she prayed he would stay with her, "But now, when it's time to move on, I just sell it to a "Relative" and go on vacation. Then the new owner would take over after I dyed my hair to look a little different. At that time, I didn't have any neighbors close by, so nobody was the wiser. If somebody asked, I'd just smile when they would remark on how much I looked like the old owner." She grinned, "I'd just add that most of the woman in my family had always looked similar." She shrugged, "Nobody really questioned it."

Evan was amazed once again; he still was having a bit of a hard time wrapping his brain around all this. But amazingly, for some reason, he found that it didn't really bother him at all, he was still a bit confused, but who wouldn't be. He put his arm around her and pulled her close, "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. You are such a remarkable woman Nicolette."

She looked up at him, amazement in her eyes that he did believe and accepted the story. With tears in her eyes, she said, "Thank you mon amour."

She sat back in his lap once more straddling him again, then kissed him with a soul-steaking kiss. She broke the kiss and held this wonderful man to her.

Evan was a bit stunned, but he thought his head would explode when she kissed him. Once she was done, he asked, "And what about being a vampire? Will you tell me?"

"Yes, certainly mon amour. What do you want to know?"

Evan smiled again and shrugged, "As much as you want to tell me, I guess."

Nicolette moved back over to sit next to him holding his arm. "Well, I told you how I was turned, but that really doesn't happen anymore, that is unless somebody wants to be. Forget the myths and legends, they're mostly just that, myths, and Hollywood hype. Sunlight doesn't really bother me, and I certainly don't sleep in a coffin." She kissed his shoulder. "I'm also not the "undead," nor do crosses bother me, and we can be killed. I'm not immortal, we just live a very, very long time due to the makeup of our DNA and how it affects our bodies.

Then she grinned, "Oh, and I absolutely... do not... sparkle."

1...34567...11