Samhain's Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Angus felt totally overwhelmed in this place, the inside of the restaurant was fancy and elegant. He felt out of his league with the goddess standing next to him. He followed her to an elegantly covered table.

"Do you drink wine Angus?" she asked as she took the bottle standing on the table, twisted the top off and poured the dark red liquid from the bottle.

"No I don't actually, I only have beer," he said as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

She smiled at him and said, "It's OK, I get that you're uncomfortable. Just relax, nobody is going to judge you. I love this type of wine, you should try some."

She poured more of the wine into his glass and said "It's quite sweet, so you might enjoy it."

"Ok, I'll try it," he said lifting up his glass and taking a tentative sip of the dark fluid. The sweet liquid flowed down his throat, he groaned as it flooded his senses. It tasted amazingly good, he didn't realize wine could taste so good he thought as he set the glass down.

She grinned brilliantly at him and mentally checking more off her list. This man was perfect for her, the wine tastes bitter and horrible to humans. So the fact that it provoked that reaction in him means that her essence had taken a liking to him. Demon wine is always the best way to test compatibility she thought.

"If you enjoyed that you're going to love their menu," she said as waiters brought out massive plates of food and set them down on the table.

"Enjoy your meals," said the waiter as the group turned back towards the kitchen.

"I ordered the mini-banquet, I hope you don't mind. There's a little bit of everything they serve here on the plates," she said grinning.

Angus grinned and thought, 'This woman is amazing,' as he picked up a thick chicken leg coated in exotic spices.

"I thought that I would order it rather than make you sit here and try to decipher their menu, it's rather overwhelming for somebody who hasn't been here before," she said as she dug into the roasted chicken.

Angus didn't know what he did to deserve such a woman, they seemed compatible in almost every way he thought as he picked up what looked like spring rolls.

"Careful Angus, those rolls are extremely spicy," she said as she finished with the chicken and licked her fingers as she grabbed for the pungent garlic bread.

"Thanks for the warning, but I love spicy food," he said as he bit into the roll, the exotic burn streaking across his tongue. She wasn't kidding when she said it was spicy. He took in the full burn of the rolls and savoured them, before taking another sip of the chilled sweet wine.

Xandra paused in her feast as she watched Angus eat the devil rolls. They were called as such because the spices and chilli in the roll burned like baelrog's breath. He was incredible she thought then spoke up, "Wow, Angus I've never had the pleasure of meeting anybody who could handle the Devil Rolls before."

"Well like I said, I like spicy food," his eyes darkening slightly as he forked the authentic Italian pasta and took a bite. He groaned and said, "I can see why you love this place, the food is amazing."

"I know, they have such a wide range too, try the sushi. The chicken and fish they use in it are the best quality," she said picking up one of the seaweed rolls.

After spending plenty of time feasting on the wide array of food, Angus slid back in the chair and groaned. "I'm totally stuffed now, that was the best Xandra," he said gazing at her intently.

"I'm glad, we also demolished all the food. Again, I've never met anybody who can eat quite as much as you. All my friends can't believe how much I can put away," she said grinning. 'Come on Angus, you have to make the first move tonight,' she thought.

"I'm charmed," he said chuckling, "I've also never met anybody but my buddies at the fire station that can eat quite as much as you."

"Want to get out of here? I eat here so often I have my own tab and no argument on this because I'm paying for it all. I never get to spend my money the way I want to, so you don't get a choice," she said grinning as she grasped his arm as his muscles pulsed under her grip.

He grinned at her hotly and said, "Of course, whatever the lady wants."

--

Over the entire trip back to his apartment, Angus had to repress the need to shove his tongue down her throat. Her hand was gently caressing his thigh, making him tense and shift in his seat. She was looking at him hotly, her gaze burned into him as he broke out in a sweat.

He caught her gaze and pinned her with one of his own, full of heat, passion and lust causing her to squirm slightly. He crooked a sexy grin then turned his gaze back to the front.

Xandra's eyes widened in shock as her hand tensed into his thigh. He looked away from her! Nobody had ever done that before, nobody! She was in shock, the man was playing with her! He was going to be one wicked incubus if she could claim him, she thought as her shock still coursed through her.

Finally the taxi pulled up in front of his apartment, he paid the driver this time. Insisting on it as he held her hand, they walked up the steps to his door as he opened it, ushering her inside.

It was his turn tonight, he was going to give her so much pleasure. She was the one who was going to black out, he thought determinedly as he put his jacket on the stand.

"Are you ready to blackout Xandra?" he asked smirking.

"I'd like to see you try," she purred as she walked down the hall to the bedroom.

He growled slightly as he watched her ass sway as she walked into his bedroom. He followed her, stalking her like a predator as he unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off, dropping it onto the floor before walking into the bedroom where Xandra had already removed her dress. He almost drooled, she was his dream woman with her perfectly shaped body, he thought as he walked towards her.

She looked at him hotly, her eyes tracing over his thick bulging chest and arm muscles. His black hair in curls and tufts over his chest and abs, she licked her lips as he approached her. Her gaze cut to the thick bulge in his pants and she licked her lips. She couldn't wait to feel his enormous size inside of her again.

He grasped her thighs then dragged them apart and growled, "You're one sexy woman Xandra, and you could kill a man just by having him look at your body."

His head swooped down and before she could respond she opened her mouth in a gasp as his tongue whipped her pussy lips, and then stroked her throbbing clit. She arched and moaned as his fingers reached up and rubbed around the lips before shoving his tongue into her. She groaned and then shuddered as she felt his soft chest hair stroke against her legs. She surrendered herself to the pleasure he subjected her too.

His tongue twisted and swirled inside her while his short stubby nails rasped against her lips. She arched again as the pleasure shot through her, arches of aching desire speared her. She was now desperately hoping that the two weeks of torture planned will be more then enough time to convince him that he could only be with her. Or she didn't know what she would do if she was forced to remove her influence.

Her musing was broken as he sharply thrusted his wet fingers up into her ass while his tongue worked her walls, flicking and rubbing while his teeth grazed her gently. She was going mad with desire as the world felt like it was tumbling down to crush her. She dug her fingers into his hair hard scraping his scalp and thrilled at the gasp of pain he let out as he increased his torture on her. His fingers pumped her faster while his tongue repeatedly flicked her g-spot.

She was going over the edge, she screamed and thrashed as her whole body tensed and then exploded in a rapturous release. She panted and leaned back against the bed, he had just rocked her world just as surely as she had done his last night. She gazed at him with unfocused lust as he unbuckled his belt then unbuttoned his pants. While slowly and teasingly, he unzipped his pants before leisurely sliding them down his legs.

His grey steel boxers clung to his hips, hugging his huge cock as he grinned at her seductively, as he dug his thumbs into the waistband at his hips before painstakingly dragging them down. He slid them forward across his thickness before letting it escape, slapping back against his chest. He turned around and bent over to step out of his boxers and pants by slowly tugging off his shoes.

She licked her lips, watching his tight ass flex while he finished undressing. He turned to face her, his thick cock resting against his abs as he strode towards her with a predatory grin on his face. "It's my turn to make you pass out," he growled as he slid onto her body.

She groaned as his hot slick skin slid over hers. Angus was a real male, and was all hers. Until he became an incubus of course, then she had to share him with the sluts of the world. Her thoughts were broken as he rubbed his hot thickness against her opening. "Come on in Angus, I dare you to try and make me pass out. But in the end, you'll be the one knocked out again."

He grinned at her evilly, "You're so sure of that, aren't you?"

"Of course I am, now hurry up and fuck me, I've been wanting your cock all night," she purred digging her nails into his arm. She noticed the scratches she had left on his chest were half faded already, she grinned to herself, another marker that he was compatible for her. Fast healing, she thought.

She then gasped as Angus grasped her hips and started sliding into her. Angus groaned and hissed, "Damn you're so tight, you're like an oven in here. Burn me alive."

She bit her lip and groaned from looking at his clock, 11:15. She hoped her supervisor didn't mind her being a little bit late as Angus groaned above her. His sweat started to gather under her fingers, she gave her pussy a little clench, making him cry out and loose his balance slightly while fully impaling her.

They both cried out in pleasure as well as in pain, the shock rippled through both of them. He panted against her chest, his cock throbbing deep inside of her, the awesome tension was driving her crazy. She swore she saw her vision waver slightly.

Angus almost snarled at her, beast-like as he pushed himself up, digging his fingers into her shoulders and thrusting up, by pulling out of her and then shoved his weight fully down, causing them both to cry out again. "Oh god, you're so damn tight. You're killing me all over again Xandra," he hissed as he reared back up and slammed back down.

Xandra dug her nails into his back and hissed, "Uhh... you're killing me to... Angus, so... so good..."

She wrapped her legs around his and trapped him inside of her while squeezing him tightly. Angus hissed in pleasure as he bucked his hips, thrusting into her but was limited by her leg lock. He groaned as the pleasure burned into him. Sweat dripping down his chest and onto hers. He groaned and laboured over her short and powerful thrusting.

'Oh merciful Satan, if she was mortal Angus would have been liable to kill her with pleasure,' she thought as she grasped his back desperately, digging her nails into it. She felt like she was drowning in a sea of pleasure as she squeezed him again.

"Ahh! Goddamn you're good Xandra," he hissed as he slammed into her breaking her leg lock on him as he continued slamming into her, fast and hard. The torrent of pleasure came so thick and hard it was punishing. The dam was broken and he couldn't control the flow any longer, he couldn't stop as he slammed into her with abandonment.

Xandra held on for dear life as Angus fucked her with his raw, masculine savagery. A bright pinpoint of light shimmering in her eyes as it spread across her vision, she knew she was close to passing out. Angus was throwing everything he had into it, she felt like she was stuck in a hurricane and tornado at the same time as the pleasure ravaged her. She could feel Angus' heartbeat slamming against his chest as he ravaged her body.

He cried out again as the pleasure built steadily, he thrust into her hard and unyieldingly as she bucked under him. Squeezing and stroking him inside of her, it was a special brand of torture that kept him from exploding. He needed more as he pushed it to the limit and ravaged her body as the corners of his vision darkened, his face having gone blood red as he strained to keep up the pace.

Xandra screamed hoarsely, shredding his back with her nails as the pleasure became too much. It exploded across her vision in a brilliant whitewash, she was vaguely aware of Angus' roar as he exploded inside of her. She then felt his huge heavy body collapse on top of her. She laid back and shut her eyes.

Chapter 3

Xandra woke slowly and looked around, the pale looming light of pre-dawn seeping through the windows. 'Oh crap, Lilith is not going to be happy, I was supposed to have been back five hours ago,' she thought as Angus' heavy body was still on top of her.

Relishing the feel of his cock still lodged inside of her for a few moments before she gently used her supernatural strength to push him off her body. She looked at his broad muscular body and sighed, she had no idea how she was going to manage staying away from him for two weeks while the burn tortured him.

She knew she had to do it, since it was a requirement she thought unhappily as she splayed a hand over his warm chest. His hard muscles pulsing under her palm as he breathed in and out in a gentle rhythm. She reached inside his body with her mind, finding the seed she had planted and sent a bolt of energy into it, waking it up.

She hoped Angus had the mental strength to cope with what she had left him, she didn't want to think about what would happen if he couldn't. She slid off the bed and cheated a bit with her clothes by using her powers to put them onto her body. She quietly left the room, leaving him to sleep as she prepared his lunch since he'd gone and passed out again.

'Damn, Angus has so much stamina, wonder how his ex-girlfriends handled them,' she thought with a chuckle as she finished making the food from his scraps. Then wrote a note to him and left it on the table.

Angus,

Thank you for the amazing night once again, we have to do this again surely. I've never had so much 'fun' as it were. Unfortunately, I have an international business trip I'm leaving for today. But I'll be back again on this night in two weeks and hopefully we can do it again.

Xandra

P.S. Just to soothe your ego, you did live up to your promise big guy. I'll see you in two weeks.

--

Angus grinned reading the note while he leaned against the bench, his whole body ached, luckily for him, he didn't need to get back to the fire house for another two days. He could heal in that time he though, as the fresh scratches on his back tingled as his back muscles stretched.

Heat flared in his cheeks as he read her last line, 'Damn, I can't wait until she's back,' he thought. There was something different about that woman, she was amazing. He felt so free being with her. He didn't have to restrain his considerable strength, she felt like a blessing to him and he hoped it kept feeling that way when she returned from her trip.

On his way to work two days later, he felt a restless burning stir in his body. It was like an itch that he couldn't reach and it was starting to drive him nuts as he parked in the lot. He entered the front of the firehouse and was suddenly blasted with a tidal wave of energy. The sea of testosterone and a few splashes of estrogen washed over him, he somehow knew that sex had happened somewhere in here and quite a lot of it.

"Hey Angus, meet my girlfriend Shawna," said Marcus, his best friend at the station, and he knew from the intense reeking smell coming from both of them that they had been getting physical with each other very recently as he noticed a stray drop of sweat peal down his forehead.

"Nice to meet you Shawna," he said grabbing her hand but was suddenly shocked with a pulse of energy. A white flash run over his eyes and through his body as he made contact with her skin.

"Are you ok Angus?" asked Marcus as he noticed his reaction.

"Yeah it's alright. I just got shocked that's all," he said grinning. Somehow knowing they'll end up married. It was totally freaking him out as he passed another work mate and could smell the sex on him. He sat down in one of the bunkrooms and tried to block out the overwhelming smell of testosterone and sex as it clobbered him.

He was so hard now he was throbbing. 'Damn, how did such a simple touch with her cause this reaction?' he thought desperately as he looked around and quickly unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants opening them and sliding his boxers down. Grasping his thick cock, he stroked himself hard and fast, running to a quick finish as he spurted hard into his hand. He quickly cleaned himself off and did his pants back up and looked around again, hoping nobody saw his rather public display.

-- All throughout his two day shift, he kept analysing the multitude of smells that bombarded him. Food seemed to taste a lot different, in a good way. The flavour came out in a richness that drenched his senses. It still freaked him out of the scent of testosterone rolling out of his buddies. He just wanted to go home and try to forget the strangest two days he had in awhile.

They had a callout come in only an hour before the shift break was due, he was hoping this wouldn't happen since everything had gone weird on him. He stepped out of the truck to help with the hose, the burning house in front of them. The smell gathers around him of rich burning wood that twisted around and pressed against his nose and lungs. Along with the wet smell of the grass and nearby trees pushing in along with the sweat and hormone charged smell from the men behind him.

He forced it all out while he aimed the hose at the fire, after they had saved the woman's house, she looked at him with hungry eyes, sending a sharp hard burn right to his cock immediately making him incredibly uncomfortable as his pants bulged. The woman smelled hot and needy that just set his whole body on fire. He bit back a curse and grunted as he helped stow away the hose.

He spent the next two days confined in his house, the smells weren't quite as invasive but he knew he had to get back out there. He sucked in a breath, the exotic scent of Xandra's body still clung to his bed and pillows. He had came so much over the last week he was worried he was going to break something.

He needed to find a woman to take the edge off, he was fast becoming unable to satisfy himself with just his hand. He got up and dressed in his black evening clothes and left outside. He stumbled as the intensity of the night swirled around him. He could smell the pollen in the flowers, the sprouting of grass seeds in the ground.

He was going certifiable, the smell of leather in his car leapt out and clobbered him with the thick musky smell wrapping around his head and squeezing it. His nose was so damn sensitive now and he didn't know why. He dreaded going back to the firehouse in two days if his senses had picked up this much in only a few days, the clinging rough thickness of testosterone in the air, walls and furniture at the firehouse would only just go up in intensity.

He was still pretty disturbed at the flashes their only female fire fighter gave him. She was a total bombshell, Craig wouldn't know what hit him once she got around to the plans she's been thinking of for the two of them.

After driving to the nearest pub, he sat down at the bar and waited. He didn't have to wait long until a woman approached him. He usually hated their type, the slutty trashy type. But right now, he desperately needed to release the explosion of smells and hormones in here, was putting him on the edge of his self control before he snapped and dragged a woman out.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers