Sami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert blinked. "Really?"

"Sure." Sami stepped up to him, and boldly traced a finger along his crotch, causing Robert to jump. "Seeing this little guy all stiff for me was kind of flattering, I admit. And seeing you stroke it for me was rather amusing."

"Amusing?" said Robert with another blush.

Sami gave him a sly smile. Mentally, she couldn't believe she was doing this, but she was acting before she could stop herself. "Yes, amusing. So amusing, I think I would like to do this again." She tapped his crotch again, and his cock began to harden. "Later, of course. I've got things to do this morning. But, say, next week, we can meet back here? Same day, same time? And then you can show me what you got. Maybe for a bit longer than last night."

Robert's blush deepened. "Hey, now, I was just nervous last night."

Sami's smile became one of bemusement. "I'm sure." Then an idea struck her on a whim, and she said, "However, I want to make sure I get a good show. So I want you to do something for me in the meantime."

"What's that?"

"Don't touch it until I say."

Robert's eyes widened and he gulped. "Um, well..."

"Well, what? I know how you boys are. Even after last night, the first thing you're probably going to do when you get home is whip it out and stroke it while you think about me watching you. Well, you can think about that all you like, just no touching. Okay?"

Robert hesitated. He was rock hard now, bulging his pants lewdly. "I, uh, y-yeah, okay."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

"If you come back, and I find out you've been playing with yourself, then the whole deal is off, alright?"

"I promise, I won't touch myself until you say I can."

Sami gave him a pleased smile, and pat him on the cheek. "Good boy. Now, I'll see you in a few days, alright?"

"Okay!" said Robert eagerly.

"Take care now." With that, Sami led him to the door, waited patiently as he tried to will down his erection, then watched from the door as he left the apartment complex. When he was out of sight, Sami closed the door and leaned against the doorframe, letting out a long breath. She felt suddenly shaky. What had possessed her to do that? Robert was a nice guy, and after their very first date, she'd just made herself into his masturbatrix. The thought, to her surprise, sent a tremor of pleasure through her body.

She went to her underwear drawer and pulled it open, before remembering her vibrator had been stolen. She blanched, but didn't let that ruin her growing mood as she stripped naked and lay on the bed. She let her fingertips trace her inner thighs a few times, before pinching her clitoris between two fingers and rolling it back and forth. Her pussy moistened quickly, and she switched to a back and forth rubbing. She closed her eyes and brought her free hand to her breasts, squeezing them, and rolling the nipples between her fingers. She imagined it was Robert's hands on her body, that she was spooning against him, and he was pleasuring her, while his rock hard cock pressed against her backside. He was straining for her, to be inside her, but she would not allow it.

She slipped three fingers inside herself, rubbing at a quickened pace, and squeezing her breast fiercely. Her breath came in quick gasps, and she imagined Robert breathing heavily into her ear, his cool breath washing over her and tingling against her neck and ears. As her hips squirmed, she imagined him squirming against her, thrusting his cock against her backside, but she would scold him, tell him he had to remain still. She imagined him begging her to touch him, to let him inside, but she would not allow it, forcing him to please her with his hands while his cock was left tense and desperate. He would beg her for mercy, and she would just laugh as she writhed and moaned in his shaking arms...

Sami let out a sharp cry as she climaxed, her whole body clenching hard. She shook and brought her free hand up to her mouth to bite down on her knuckle as she thrust her other fingers as deep as she could. She shook for several moments in ecstasy, and found herself moaning Robert's name. When her climax faded, and she lay cooling down on her bed, she looked at the ceiling with a slightly stunned expression. Normally, she needed a vibrator to be able to cum that hard, but somehow, just imagining Robert under her power had driven her to an unmatched height of ecstasy. She'd never realized she had these kinds of feelings before.

She mulled it over as she took a quick shower and got dressed for the day. Unfortunately, even though it was the weekend, she had work to do at the school again, archiving books in the library. She couldn't stay in her fantasy land for very long; duty to the humans called. As she secured the door with her make shift repairs, a thought struck her. Maybe that's why she found the idea of dominating Robert so appealing. Maybe it was a sort of catharsis for her frustrations over how little power she actually had living among humans.

Whatever. Psychology was never her strong point.

SEVEN

As the week passed by, Sami got more anxious, thinking about the next coming "date." She actually had no idea what to do; she knew it would come down to sex, but she still didn't want to actually fuck Robert. She also didn't want to actually hurt him, or do something that would make him feel ashamed. Even if he was naturally submissive, she didn't think he wanted to be insulted or sissified or anything.

Mrs. Celmen noticed her seeming apprehension, but Sami wouldn't divulge any details. For all her boss approved of her seeing a "human" boy, Sami somehow doubted she would be all that keen on sharing kinky sex tips. Of course, there was always Zetta, who occasionally turned tricks to make a little pocket change, but she also wasn't too keen on learning the "techniques of the streets," either.

She only saw Robert a couple times in the meantime, passing him by in the hall or going from building to building as he went between classes. The opportunity to hang out didn't present itself, but a quick smile between them was enough. When no one was paying attention, she'd give him a small wink as they parted and wag a finger at him, and he'd blush red as a tomato, causing her to chuckle a bit and feel that warm tingle inside.

Finally, the week passed and the day arrived. Sami dressed in a very skimpy tank top and short skirt, tying her long reddish-blond hair back in a tight bun, while her long ears draped over her shoulder. The fine white fur which coated her skin made facial make-up impractical, but she wore a coat of lip gloss that made her lips appear moist and inviting. She straightened up the room, and draped a thin red scarf over the lamp to cast the room in a more alluring light.

When Robert arrived, she opened the door and leaned against it in a way that showed off her curves. His eyes bugged out, and his cock reacted immediately. She smiled. "Nice to see you too," she said. Taking his hand, she pulled him inside and secured the lock. She led him inside to the center of the room, then had him stand at attention. She sat on the bed, and crossed her legs, letting her bare foot dangle at a sultry angle. Robert's eyes roamed over her body, and his cock flexed in his pants.

"Strip for me," she said. He complied immediately, moving to tear off his shirt and jeans, but she made him go slow, building up the anticipation for both of them. She had to admit, for a human, he had a nice figure. A pity he didn't have any fur to go with it. Soon enough, Robert was nude, and he stood awaiting instruction, his cock twitching merrily before him.

Sami smiled and motioned downwards. "Kneel," she said. "Hands behind your back." Robert complied, spreading his legs at the knees to steady himself. "So, did you do as I asked? Did you refrain from touching yourself?"

Robert blushed and nodded. "I did not masturbate, Sami. Uh... Mistress?"

Sami tapped her chin in thought. "Madam, or ma'am will suffice." She uncrossed her legs and leaned forward a bit, appraising him. She clasped her hands at just the right spot to block his view of her panties. "Well, you certainly seem tense enough."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You may now stroke it for me. But! Go slow."

Robert, with an expression of relief, grasped his rigid member, and stroked. Sami made careful note of how he did it. Robert was tense indeed, and soon had to fight not to speed up. "M-may I go a little faster, ma'am?"

"Only a little."

Robert's hand moved a bit quicker, and Sami smiled approvingly as she saw his organ flex excitedly in his grip. After a minute, Robert let out a breath, and his hand moved a little quicker as he was already nearing climax. The whole situation was just too exciting for him, especially with a week's worth of anticipation. However, before he could spurt, Sami interrupted him.

"Stop!" she said. "Not so fast. I want a good show, remember?" Robert pulled his hand away, breath heavy. "Very good. You are not to cum without my permission, either. Do you understand?" Robert nodded. After giving him ten seconds to cool down, she let him stroke again, only to make him stop a minute later. After several more rounds of this, Robert was starting to look desperate.

"Madam Sami, please," he said huskily as he let himself go for the tenth time. "Please, may I cum?"

"Not just yet," she said. Robert was shaking a little, and his breath was starting to frost up. He was so excited, he was losing some of his control, letting his innate cold extend out. Sami felt a bit of a chill as it washed over her; had her nipples not already gone hard from excitement, they would have do so right then. She decided something else was in order. She stood and she could feel her own hot wetness had soaked her panties. With no real plan, but with an authoritative air, she pointed to bed. "Lie down, and spread out your limbs." She went to her closet and sifted through her belongings.

Robert obeyed dutifully. Sami pulled out two belts, a scarf, and an old long sleeve shirt. She hadn't thought to get actual restraints, so these would have to do for now. She slowly tied him to her bed, binding each wrist and ankle wide apart. Then, she grabbed the sleeping mask on her bedside table, and placed it over his head as a blindfold. His penis twitched excitedly at the bondage.

"S-Sami," he said, nervously. "What are you up to?"

"You'll see," she said. "Or rather hear. And perhaps feel." So saying, she sifted through her underwear drawer and pulled out a new, silver-colored vibrator. Stripping her own clothes off, she then climbed over him and straddled his face, sitting back just far enough that her hot sex was only a few inches from his mouth. She could feel his cool breath on her moist lips, and it sent a shiver up her spine, which rebounded back down as an excited tingle.

"You want me?"

He was almost breathless. "Yes."

"Do you want to taste me?"

"Oh, yes."

"You want to feel my pussy? Want to release into me?"

"Yes!" He mouth was agape. He could smell her excitement, her heat overpowering his own chill.

"Tsk, tsk. Didn't your mother tell you Demihumans were trouble?" She clicked on her vibrator, and brought it down to her clit. She let out a soft moan, as Robert let out a small gasp, realizing what she was doing.

"Oh, Madam, please!" he said. His cock twitched forlornly behind her, but she paid it no heed as she worked the vibe over her pussy. She watched him squirm in desperation beneath her, and a deep spark of heat bloomed in her core. She plunged the vibe deep inside and climaxed in mere seconds. She cried out, writhing atop him, and he gasped as her juices soaked her thighs and warmed his chest. His breathing became ragged, his breath getting colder in his excitement, fogging the hot, moist air between her legs. The wave of cold made her shiver again, and this synched perfectly with the vibrator to extend her first orgasm straight into a second. She then forced herself to calm down, working the vibe slowly, and spent the next ten minutes working up to a powerful third climax.

Only after her third release, did she let him taste her, though indirectly. She clicked off the vibrator and it against his lips; and he eagerly sucked her juices off of it. Then, she finally climbed off him. She eyed his cock, which seemed even harder than before. Repositioning herself on the bed to kneel between his legs, she rubbed her fingers against her wet thighs. With her hands thoroughly lubricated, she grasped his penis.

Robert let out a small cry, not expecting her touch, despite his yearnings. "Oh, Sami..." he gasped, hips bucking into her grip.

She let go immediately. "Be still," she said. Robert forced himself not to move, and after a few tense moments, she grasped him again. He flinched, but managed to keep himself under control. Her hands slowly slid up and down his shaft.

His cock was cool to the touch, almost cold. Not uncomfortably so, and the thin layer of fur on her hands dampened the effect, even through her juices. It was an interesting side effect of his icy elemental nature, however, that he got colder the more excited he became. She imagined the feel of it inside her, and shivered at the thought. It was probably good she didn't plan on fucking him. A cold cock would probably feel a little too uncomfortable in such a sensitive area.

Robert, however, was enjoying her attentions very much at the moment. Sami watched him, almost fascinated, as he writhed and moaned under her touch. Studiously, she gauged his reactions as her slick hands moved faster over his cock, stroking in alternating rhythms and grips. She was a quick study, and soon had a good rhythm down to keep him on the edge. Every time he neared climax, she would stop and hold him tightly, cutting off his release, or she might let go, watching his cock jerk with the sudden loss of stimulation. He moaned with need, and begged her for release, but she only told him to shush, maintaining an air of cool detachment to his predicament. Despite her demeanor, however, she felt something well up inside her. A feeling of confidence and freedom of self that she'd never had before.

Keeping him on the edge like this, making him suffer in sexual tension, making him utterly dependent on her mercy to relieve the burning (or freezing in his case) need between his legs. She had never, not once, had this kind of power of someone. Not human nor Demihuman, and ironically, he himself was much more powerful than either. She realized, with his powers of cold, it would probably take no effort for him to break free of his bonds and flash freeze her, kill her in an instant.

And yet, he was enthralled by her, bending to her will, and helpless to her touch. It waspower. Realpower over another person. A power humans normally had over Demihumans and took for granted; Demihumans lived at their mercy, their generosity, and even the well meaning ones didn't understand how stifling such an existence could be. But in this moment, here and now, this boy, this living elemental force, was athermercy. Should could torment him all night, if she wished, and he would let her, because he had given her ownership of him, even if only in this instance of play. And that realization made her shudder in a mini-orgasm just by itself.

She kept him riding the edge of release for several more minutes. "Please..." he started to babble, finally unable to hold out. "It's too much... Sami please... let me spurt..." he was actually crying now, "Samiplease...please, mercy!" His words dissolved into moans as she edged him sharply again. She had him right at that perfect spot where he'd stay right at the apex just before release, and all she had to do was give him one or two light strokes every couple of seconds, to keep him on that plateau of rapture.

Part of her really, really wanted to see how long she could keep him that way. But now, looking at him, he seemed almost pained. His penis and testicles were dark with tension, so much pressure now that she fancied her touch was probably becoming truly unbearable. As much as she was enjoying this rush, she had no desire to harm him, especially not after he had given her such a gift of power.

She grasped him firmly and pumped his cock in a steady, deep stroke. In less than a second, his penis clenched hard, and stayed clenched for a few perilous moments, semen forcefully squeezing out from the tip. Then it relaxed for just half a second, and Sami snapped one hand forward to hold it an inch over the tip of him, shielding herself from the blast.

The first shot struck the palm of her hand so forcefully, she flinched. In fact, it hit so hard, it shot off the curve of her hand, and a glob of the chilled semen landed on her leg. The second, third, fourth, and even fifth shots were equally as fierce, and she tilted her hand so his they would splash fully against him instead. Even rebounding off her palm, several drops hit him square in the face.

She had never imaged a man could cum so hard, or so much! And to think, she'd done this with her own two hands! Although she didn't let it show, maintaining her cool demeanor, she watched in awe as Robert drowned in rapture, shuddering violently from his release, crying out breathlessly. When he finally calmed down, he was utterly drenched in his own seed, from neck to groin, and he lay back gasping. She slowly stroked him a few more times to squeeze out the last drops of semen, then withdrew her now soaking wet hands. She fetched towel to dry them off, as well as wipe the spots from her leg. She dressed again, deciding she would save the revelation of her nude form as a surprise for a future session.

Moving back towards him, she noticed that he had actually blacked out. However, this didn't last long as a few seconds later, he groaned awake while she untied his limbs. He looked at her with an expression of euphoric exhaustion.

"So how did it feel to be my little plaything, hmm?" she said in a mildly amused tone.

"Fucking amazing!" he said, still breathless.

She smirked and pointed to his body. "For thatbig of a mess, I hope so."

He looked down at himself and his eyes widened in surprise. Apparently, he, too, had no idea a person could cum that much. He blushed fiercely, as he realized just how much she had made him lose control. He accepted the towel from her and cleaned himself off. When he'd finished, she lay on the bed with him, snuggling against him. He was rapidly warming up now, and the two savored the afterglow of climax.

After a while, Robert broke the silence, saying, "So, am I officially your sex slave now?"

"If you want to be," said Sami. "I think I would like that." She paused, then said, "I think I'd also like to go on a real date sometime, though. Just maybe in another town, like you suggested."

"Is it really that big of a deal?" asked Robert.

"There was a scandal last year when a few students had 'relations' with a Demihuman gardner," she said. "I might just be paranoid, but I don't want to risk it, at least for now."

"That's fine," he said. "I understand."

With that, Sami leaned her face up to his. Robert met her lips, and the two kissed deeply. Sami noted his lips were still a little cool to the touch. It was a strange sensation, but she found she rather enjoyed it.

THE END