Samitha's Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate straddled legs around Samitha's body so that Samitha was underneath Kate, between her two legs. Kate then lowered herself and began to rub her pelvis and pussy up and down Samitha's tight, plump bum. She lowered her torso as well and rubbed her massive bust up and down Samitha's smooth back. Kate's pussy juices spread all over Samitha's ass, making it glisten underneath the house lights. Kate grabbed a hold of Samitha's love handles and began to slap her tan lined ass, making it red. This sent erotic chills down Samitha's back and forced her to groan with pleasure with every spank of Kate's soft hands.

With Samitha bent over the sofa and her sweet, tight, ripe ass sticking out in her face, Kate squatted down behind her. She slapped Samitha's ass once more and stuck her finger inside of the teen. Samitha moaned in sexual pleasure. Kate began to slowly finger fuck Samitha while at the same time, rubbing her own pussy with her other hand. Gently her finger went in and out, in and out between Samitha's ripe pussy lips. Samitha began to move her ass slowly up and down in a rhythmic fashion, moaning and sighing. Quickly her pussy became wet.

Kate then abruptly ceased her finger fucking, to the dismay of Samitha. Already in such a short period of time, Samitha's sexual tension had built up and she wanted to release it. Kate got up off the ground and turned Samitha around and sat her on the sofa. Adjusting her appropriately in position on the sofa, she spread Samitha's legs. Kate then got on top and aligned her cunt with Samitha's. Samitha developed a naughty smile on her face and so did Kate.

When all was ready, Kate lowered her pussy onto Samitha's, holding her legs firmly so that she would not slip. Kate then begun to grind her throbbing, wet cunt against Samitha's.

"Oh my God..." whimpered Samitha instantly, shooting her head back as she could not believe how good it felt. Kate too, closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure. At first, it was a slow grind. Kate's breasts gently moved side to side, occasionally colliding with each other. Samitha didn't move her pelvis much, letting Kate do most of the work. She just sat back and took in the sexual pleasure. Still mesmerized by the sheer beauty of Kate's tits, Samitha grabbed a hold of one of them, palming and massaging it with her hands, rubbing her thumb up and down the nipple.

"Ohhhh..." whimpered Kate, as she couldn't believe how good it felt either; two hot, wet pussies rubbing up against each other...one could only imagine.

As the erotic energy began to build up, Samitha started to move her pelvis more, lubricating Kate's pussy further.

"Ohh my God..yess..." moaned Samitha as she began to thrust her hips harder into the voluptuous goddess. Kate grabbed a hold of Samitha's leg and began to rub it up and down vigorously, digging her nails into the teen's flesh. A look of sheer lustful intensity began to develop on Kate's face. Her teeth began to grind together as she started to bang Samitha's pussy harder and harder.

Both women's bodies began to sweat again; their lustful bodies glistening in the light. Their legs were now entangled within each other and their bodies close to each other than before. Both women had their hands around each other's hips, squeezing and slapping each other's flesh while at the same time trying to grind each other as hard as they could. Screams of sheer sex could be heard echoing in all corners of the house. Their breasts bounced and jiggled about violently, especially Kate's.

Harder and harder they went, each pussy intensely gliding over each other's frictionless; their bodies sweating now more intensely than ever. Each girl had beads of sweat running down their faces and down their chests, getting lost in their cleavage, only to reappear on their shiny stomachs. They both worked their bodies hard, as if it were a contest to see who could make the other cum first.

If it were a contest, Samitha would have won. Kate came to another hard orgasm. She grunted and screamed, her body shaking again, although not as much as before. She stopped grinding her pussy as it became too sensitive for her to handle. Samitha continued however. Sex juices flowed out of her thick body spreading all over herself and Samitha. Her head shot back and her eyes closed again.

"Oh my God!" she yelled as her orgasm arrived at its second wave. Kate sat up straight and spread her legs, putting her hand over her cunt. She squeezed her arms together causing her tits to swell up and they began to jiggle with the rest of her body. She slapped her pussy three times.

Watching Kate experience her orgasm brought Samitha to her orgasm as well. Her screams and grunts suddenly turned to high pitched squeals and yelps. She moved her pussy away from Kate, who was still in the midst of her orgasm.

"Ahhhh...God.." she yelled as she spread her legs and began to rub her pussy rigorously. She palmed her breast with the other hand and squeezed it hard, causing it to swell in size. Spanking her orgasming flesh, she grunted and yelped even more.

Both women screamed as they tried to handle the power of their orgasms. The house was abound with screams.

Kate leaned back and held her breast in her hand, periodically spanking her cunt with her other hand, as her orgasm began to subside. Samitha on the other hand, continued to scream; her orgasm overtaking her body. In the midst of rubbing her pussy, she brought herself to another orgasm, forcing her to grind her teeth and role her eyes back. She squeezed the flesh of her thighs, cumming over and over again. Juices covered her glistening hand.

By this time, Kate was lying on the ground, her hands still on her pussy and breast. Her sweaty body glistened in the light. She closed her eyes and did not move, trying to recover from the intense pleasure she had just experienced. Her chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

Samitha collapsed on the ground, her head resting near the armrest of the sofa, her shiny tits plumping up in size. She closed her eyes and put her fingers into her mouth, tasting both her and Kate's cum. She moaned as her mouth exploded with the sweet flavour of raw sex. Her chest moved up and down as she too, tried to catch her breath.

Once their orgasms were fully over, both women laid there, saying nothing. Kate began to fondle her breasts, squeezing and massaging them together. She looked over to Samitha, admiring her supple, glistening body, watching beads of sweat run down her forehead and chest. Kate smiled.

Samitha crawled over to Kate and lay beside her. Kate looked at her, removing the damp hair from over Samitha's eyes and gently kissed her on the lips. She then moved up onto the sofa, turned to her side and laid there.

Surprisingly, Samitha still had an active libido. She was still horny and wanted more. But she knew that Kate's body had had enough. Samitha seductively crawled on all fours to the other side of the living room, sticking her tight, teenaged ass out, looking at Kate the entire time. Kate giggled. Samitha sat up against the loveseat directly across from the sofa Kate was laying on. She spread her legs. She began to rub her body with her hands, running her finger nails down her thighs and legs. Finally, she brought her right hand up, stuck her middle finger into her mouth, lubricated it with her saliva and stuck it into her pussy.

Instantaneously, Samitha shot her head back. She began to sigh in pleasure. Her other hand went down and began to stimulate her clit. Her breasts swelled up in size as her arms squeezed her breasts together.

"Oooo..." moaned Samitha. She looked up to see the naked British beauty that lay on the sofa. Kate was lying on her side with her hands underneath her head; one breast on top of the other. Just watching her in that position turned Samitha on even more.

Slowly her finger went inside and out, inside and out. Her other hand continued to caress her sensitive clit.

As Samitha got more into it, her fingering began increase in speed. Her pussy once again began to ooze sex out of it, causing a swishing sound to emanate.

Oooo...yesss..." moaned Samitha. She could feel her body begin to sweat once again. Faster and faster she finger banged herself. Her breathing began to get irregular, breathing hard and then stopping, swallowing and then breathing hard again. Her hand moved to her breasts where she pinched her nipple, then moving it down to the ground where she lived her ass up off the carpet slightly.

Samitha arched her back slightly and was now rigorously finger banging herself. Her moans had now turned to screams and yelps.

"Yess...ohhh yesss..." she screamed as she looked down at her cunt. Her body began to tense up as she felt the sex tense up. She started to get agitated. Her breasts jiggled violently as she worked her cunt, trying desperately to reach orgasm. Her head shot back over and over, forcing her hair to fly in all different directions. Those few lucky strands of hair managed to stick themselves on Samitha's sweating body. Harder and harder she fingered herself, increasing the sexual tension inside her body. "Yess...yess..." whimpered Samitha loudly. Her pussy was now literally gushing juice out of itself. Her body unleashing torrents of sweat in a desperate and futile attempt to cool her searing hot body. Sounds of flesh and juice banging against each other could be heard throughout the main floor.

Samitha's hand returned to her clit where she vigorously rubbed it. Her body leaned against the sofa and her back arched back, her ass high off the ground.

And then she came...hard. Her teeth ground together while she grunted. She didn't stop fingering herself.

Yess...yess...!" grunted Samitha. Juiced gushed out of her pussy in torrents. Her body leaned completely against the sofa, her back arching back as far as possible. Her body shook ever so slightly but frequently as wave after hard wave of orgasm rocked her young body. Her pussy became hyper sensitive, forcing her to quit banging herself.

Her body began to relax, coming back to its sitting position it was in originally. Still sighing and moaning slightly, Samitha looked down at her drenched teenaged cunt. She had never seen her clit turn that red in her entire life. She slapped her pussy repeatedly and then rubbed it. Beads of sweat travelled down her body. Her flesh was beat red. Her thighs and the areas around it were smothered in cum juice.

Samitha slumped over against the sofa and struggled to catch her breath. She closed her eyes and wiped the sweat off of her forehead. She looked at Kate, still lying there with her breasts swelled up and her hands under her head. It looked like she was sleeping. Samitha smiled naughtily to herself.

After a few seconds of rest, Samitha got up. She collected the various articles of clothing that had littered the living room carpet. She went over to Kate, bent over and gently pecked her on the cheek. Kate smiled and gently moaned. Samitha made her way to the washroom, down the hallway.

She closed the door behind her and tossed her clothes onto the side. Samitha looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Her hair was drenched in sweat. Locks of hair stuck to her body. Her flesh was all flush red. She could still taste cum over her lips. She grabbed a towel and began to dry off her entire body. It was almost as if she had just stepped out of the shower, she was that wet. She made sure that every curve and every crevasse of her body was fully dry. She then proceeded to put on her clothes; first her panties, which were still partly wet, then her bra and eventually her entire silk ensemble.

Samitha then grabbed her shoes from the front. Kate was still laying there naked. She made her way into the kitchen and into the den where her coat was. She looked at the clock. It was nearly 4 in the morning. She put her coat and shoes on, opened the door of the deck and went outside.

The sky was now clear. The moon was directly in front of Kate's house, shining ever so brightly. The moonlight caused the sky to shine a beautiful dark, navy blue colour. A chill went down Samitha's back as the cold hit her. She reached into her pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes. She took one out and lit it. She took in a deep breath of smoke and slowly exhaled it onto the cold atmosphere. She set her arms on the deck rail and admired the snow.

Samitha was only half way done her cigarette when she heard a rustle behind her. It was Kate. She was all bundled up in her black wool winter coat and hat. She came outside. Both women smiled at each other. Samitha continued to puff away at her cigarette. Kate came beside Samitha, resting her arms on the railing. She rested her head on Samitha's shoulder, still smiling. The two women stood there and admired the moon while it looked over the chilly city.

*I want to thank all my readers for being so patient with me. My notebook crashed and I lost all my writing and had to start from the beginning.*