Sammie: Alone in the Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black rod forced its way between Sammie's full lips as she did her best to accommodate it. Her jaws ratcheted open as wide as possible as the head of the black cock entered her mouth. Sammie felt the member grow harder and thicker as she twirled her tongue around the tip.

The man moaned his pleasure as he told the others in a tone dripping with scorn, "Fuck yea this bitch knows how to suck nigger dick." He pushed his pleasure stick deeper and deeper into Sammie's obedient mouth.

As it grew thicker, Sammie's mouth was stretched to its limit and yet he plowed deeper. "That's it whore, take it all, take all my nigger dick."

The offending cock bumped into Sammie throat and slowly forced it open to accept the entire nine inches of throbbing rock hard fuck pole. At the same time his black balls slapped Sammie's chin she felt a strong hand grab her hair and begin to pull her head from the ridged dick.

"My turn," someone growled as Sammie's oral servitude was directed towards another equaling large black cock. "Kiss it, white mama," the owner demanded as he presented his erect dick to her lips.

Sammie did her best to obey as she leaned forward and began to twirl her tongue around the bulging head of the dick that was demanding to be pleasured. With cat like quickness Sammie trapped the engorged cock head between her lips as she continued to work her tongue like the practiced cock sucker she was.

Sammie's mouth was passed around the group of black studs as if it were nothing more than a joint being passed from one junkie to another. Crude demanding hands and fingers continued to maul the private areas between Sammie's spread thighs. Sammie was ashamed of herself as she realized she was becoming more and more aroused by the second.

A hard open handed slap across her face brought Sammie back to reality. Stepping back from her face with his hard cock pointed straight at Sammie's parted lips one of the black men demanded, "Crawl for my black dick, mama." Knowing that resistance wasn't an intelligent option Sammie leaned forward onto her hands and knees as the black man took another couple steps backwards.

Sammie tentatively crawled forward a couple feet as her bare titties swung freely under her. For every foot Sammie moved forward the black cock retreated a foot much to the amusement of the others. She was urged onward with more demeaning comments. "That's it crawl, mama." "Crawl for that nigger's dick." "Crawl like the white slut you are."

The one they all called Ram Rod removed his leather belt and swung it into action. The resounding crack of the belt as it landed squarely on Sammie's vulnerable ass caused her to the shriek in agony.

"Crawl, bitch." Someone demanded.

Sammie's knees were paying a horrible price as they were scraped across the concrete floor. Prodded by the crack of the leather belt turned whip, Sammie redoubled her effort to catch the retreating cock much to the delight of those watching her ordeal.

Twice more Ram Rod propelled the menacing belt into action filling the room with Sammie's high pitched screams of anguish as it slammed into the fullest parts of her defenseless ass.

Finally, the black cock stopped its retreat. Sammie's open mouth came within reach and she tried to take the huge fuck tool between her lips. The owner of the hard as steel rod laughed as he began to cock whip Sammie's lovely face and lips.

"Beg, you cunt! Beg to suck my nigger dick."

The ridged cock slapped Sammie's mouth and cheeks as she vainly tried to trap it between her lips.

Ram Rod unleashed the belt again upon Sammie's luscious ass. "Do as the nigger tells you, you honky bitch."

"Pleaseeeee," Sammie begged as tears again trickled down her cheeks, "I ... I'll do it please ... please just don't hurt me any more."

"Fuck you, cunt," Ram Rod snarled angrily as he swung the belt into action once again landing three more lashes in rapid fire fashion on Sammie's already flaming ass.

Sammie squealed like a stuck pig with each mind numbing crack of the make-shift whip.

Swallowing the last tiny bit of her pride Sammie whined softly, "Please ... please let me suck your cock."

"You will call me Sir, cunt," the man said as the others voiced their "Amens".

Another crushing bite of the belt drove Sammie to new depth of degradation. "Yes, Sir ... yes, Sir," Sammie begging and the stiff cock continued to slap her face and lips, "Please let me suck your cock, Sir."

"My nigger cock, cunt," the man corrected as the others roared their perverse approval.

The word was degusting to Sammie and had always filled her with loathing for those that used it. Yet, she had no choice in the matter. She realized that to save herself from the brutality of the black men surrounding her she had to ascend to their perverted desires or suffer the consequences.

So falling ever deeper into the pit self-humiliation Sammie whimpered softly, "Please ... please, Sir ... please let me suck your .... your ... your nigger cock ... please, Sir, please I'll suck it ever so good ... honest I will, Sir ... please, please let me suck it, Sir ... suck your nigger cock ... I'm begging you please, Sir."

The circle of ogling black men commenced another round of demeaning cat calls. "Do it, bro! Show Mama how a nigger fucks white face."

Encouraged by his gang brothers, the owner of the black cock smacked Sammie one more time across her face with it before pushing it into Sammie's mouth. It stretched her jaws to the breaking point, but all Sammie could do was accept that which she was being force fed. Without mercy the thick and throbbing fuck rod shoved its way right into Sammie's throat. The black man forced Sammie to look at him as she swallowed his swollen black dick. Sammie could see his dark eyes were filled with contempt.

At the same time, Sammie felt another black buck kneel behind her between her spread open knees. An instant later she felt his pulsing black dick sliding up and down her drenched slit. The cock stuffing her mouth began to fuck her face with slow yet demanding strokes. Much to Sammie's disgust, her naked pain raked body trembled with excitement. In her animalistic lust Sammie involuntarily wiggled and flexed her ass grinding it back towards the black stud kneeling behind her. In short order, the cock was pushing its way into Sammie's tightest hole. Her shriek of panic was muffled by the gigantic cock fucking her mouth and throat.

Never in her life had Sammie's luscious ass been penetrated by such a huge and unforgiving dick. Once inserted, the cock began to drive deeper and deeper into Sammie's ass. Inch by inch it was driven deep into Sammie's bowels.

At the same time, her mouth was fucked as if it were a pussy. Each stroke of the black dick crammed into her mouth seemed to ram the dick deeper into her throat. The dick fucking her ass began to slam inside her with a veracity Sammie had never known before. It felt as if she were being torn in half. Yet even as the pain ravaged her body Sammie found herself slamming her hips backwards trying to match the black stud stroke for powerful stroke.

As the two cocks continued their violent assaults, cruel black hands returned to torture and abuse Sammie's helpless titties. Her nipples were pinched, twisted and pulled in every possible direction. The cock fucking Sammie's mouth suddenly grew thicker and began to erupt. With a laugh, the black buck pulled his pleasure rod from Sammie's sucking lips and directed the powerful jets of black male seed onto Sammie's white face. Just then, Sammie felt the cock violating her ass begin to explode its hot cum load deep inside her bowels. She ground her hips backwards demanding more of the hot male seed.

The cock at her mouth covered Sammie's white face with black stud cum. It was replaced in her mouth by another equally large dick. Totally and shamefully aroused Sammie opened her mouth wide, eager to suck the next massive cock. At the same time the spent cock stuffing her ass plopped out only to be replaced by another which immediately began to be slapped against her pussy lips.

Even as cum oozed down her cheeks and dripped to the floor Sammie began to eagerly fuck her head up and down the fresh fuck post stuffing her mouth. While at her pussy the black dick slipped just inside Sammie's juicy and steamy fuck hole. The black bucks around her laughed out loud as they watched her flex her hips, demanding more of the rock hard black dick.

For over an hour the merciless black gang members took turns fucking all Sammie's openings. Over and over Sammie's face was drenched with their seemingly endless jets of scalding hot cum. Cum trickled down her creamy white inner thighs as it oozed from her pussy and ass. A couple of the black brutes seemed to take special pleasure in roughly spanking Sammie's helpless ass as they relentless fucked her. Strong and brutal hands continued to abuse her exposed titties the entire time, leaving them bruised and very sore.

Every fiber and nerve in Sammie's body was on edge. A war of pain verses pleasure was waged and Sammie's naked defenseless body was the battleground. Over and over Sammie's sexual being rose towards orgasmic bliss, but it was never quite realized. Lust melted into agony and agony into wild passion and back again as her senses remained under constant attack.

She was dragged back to where the bare mattresses lay askew on the equally bare floor. Her reprieve was short lived as she was once again forced to her knees as the black bucks circled her. One after another Sammie was made to bring life back to their spent black dicks. For 30 minutes Sammie crawled from one black stud to the next doing her best to kiss, suck and lick their cocks. One after another of the fuck poles awoke and stiffened as Sammie's talented tongue worked its magic. Occasionally the leather belt turned whip cracked solidly and painfully against Sammie's full firm yet unprotected ass cheeks urging her to redouble her efforts.

With their black dick once more raging in full glory Sammie was shoved onto one of the mattresses where two on the black bucks wasted no time flipping her onto her back. As if in a dream world Sammie watched mesmerized as a big black ass lowered itself onto her white face.

"Kiss my nigger ass, girly," the black stud snarled.

Knowing she was in no position to argue she did as she was told. Using her lips and tongue, Sammie began to kiss and lick as much of the black ass as she could reach. Sammie tried to ignore the stench as she ran her wet tongue up and down the crack of the offending ass.

As she worked her tongue deeper and deeper into the ass sitting on her face Sammie felt her shapely white legs being spread wide open. Then for several minutes a large cock head teased her pussy opening. Sammie's body trembled as her level of desire was pushed ever higher. The cock would push inches into Sammie's pussy only to be pulled out an instant later. Over and over the rock hard cock would invade her most private hole only to be withdrawn. Each invasion drove Sammie's wanton lust higher and higher.

"Kiss my asshole, you cracker ho!"

Losing herself in the perverted world of lustful cravings, Sammie didn't have to be told twice. She drove her tongue powerfully into the ass sitting on her face. At the same time she felt the cock between her legs plow into her pussy like a bull dozer in overdrive. Her screams of passionate desire were muffled by the black ass that was nearly suffocating her. Nothing could mask the wild contortions of Sammie's naked body as it reacted furiously to the sudden pleasure that swept through her. Nor could anything stifle the wild and crude rants of the black gang members who cheered as their prey spasmed for oblivious joy.

The cock in Sammie's pleasure filled cunt began to fuck her like a pile driver, slamming her with one punishing stroke after another. Strong black hands again assaulted Sammie's titties. The savage pawing sent a wave of painful agony charging through Sammie's body, overriding the pleasure it had known the instant before. The war of pain and pleasure was renewed with a vengeance. Sammie's sensory circuits were about to blow their fuse. Yet, the fuses didn't blow.

The hard black ass smothering Sammie was replaced by a throbbing cock that was but ready to blast off. It took considerable effort on Sammie's part but her jaws opened wide and the mighty black dick plunged into her throat to the hilt. "Ohhh, yea, baby, I loves to fuck white face." And, fuck her face is just what the mammoth cock did. All the while the huge cock stuffing Sammie's pussy with a power and urgency that Sammie had ever known. Both holes were being fucked like never before.

The cock in her mouth grew thicker and Sammie knew it was about to below its load. She wasn't disappointed as a moment later the cock was pulled from her still sucking lips and began to blast it male goo all over her up turned face. An instant later the cock hammering her cunt began to fill her pussy with boiling hot cum. And, a second later Sammie's orgasm blasted off into the stratosphere of sexual perversion. She couldn't hide her joy as she shrieked with pleasure.

Male cum exploded all over Sammie's face at the same time hot seed blasted deep into her cunt. Her senses were over whelmed as her whole body shook with one orgasm after another. Cum splashed into her eyes and ran down her cheeks and chin just as cum flooded her pussy and began to leak down her white thighs into the crack of her ass. Yet, she didn't care. Her body continued to convulse out of control even as the spent cocks were pulled from her withering body.

Momentarily stunned by the loss of the fuck rods which had brought her so much pleasure Sammie began to beg softly, "Pleaseeee .... Fuck meeeeeee ... more pleaseee."

Yet 90 minutes later she was whimpering incoherently, "Nooooooooooo ... pleaseeeeeeeee ... noooo ..... moreeeeeeeeee ... please."

In the meantime Sammie was flipped this way and that like a rag doll. Like a Raggedy Ann doll. Like a Raggedy Ann fuck doll. Just like a fuck toy. Just like a nigger's white fuck toy. She became nothing more than a white receptacle for nigger cum.

Sammie was fucked over and over and over again in her mouth, pussy and ass. Often multiple holes were used at the same time. Her naked body was covered with male cum. More than once her ass and pussy were stuffed with rock hard black dick at the same time. All the time her large well formed titties and hard nipples remained a favorite target of abuse. While her full "ghetto" ass was often spanked relentlessly demanding more and more effort.

Finally after threes hours of nearly constant fucking it ended. In her semiconscious state on the floor it took Sammie more than a minute to realize that her body was no longer stuffed full of savage, demanding black cock. Praying silently that her ordeal was over Sammie tentatively opened her eyes. The black bucks stood around her still ogling her naked white body. Grinning and smirking they talked their smack. They talked of what an outstanding piece of white fuck meat Sammie was. They laughed about how eagerly Sammie had screamed, "Fuck me you nigger ... fuck my white cunt," as she was brought to one mind numbing orgasm after another. They ridiculed how the honky bitch had screamed their names in the heat of passion brought on by their huge nigger dicks.

The one they called Leroy laughed sarcastically as he noted the dried cum coating Sammie's body. Pulling out his black joy stick he announced with a gruff chuckle, "We need to clean up, white mamma." With that he unleashed a powerful stream of piss aimed directly at Sammie's closed mouth. The burst of laughter was instant and loud as the gang members roared their approval and quickly joined in adding their own streams to Leroy's.

The five hot golden streams of piss splashed all over Sammie's exposed body. It washed off the cum caked on her face and splashed into her eyes and hair. A powerful stream of piss was directed at her bruised and battered titties and ran down onto her hard belly. While another piss stream was directed squarely at her ravaged cunt.

In time the hot streams of piss trickled to an end leaving Sammie drenched and laying in a puddle of piss. Completely exhausted Sammie laid on the floor a heap of naked, bruised and battered female flesh. She was so totally worn out she couldn't even close her legs which left her gapping and thoroughly satisfied pussy exposed. In her dazed state Sammie could hear her black tormenters talking there trash about fucking the white bitch's brains out.

In her dazed state Sammie listened as the black gang members debated whether or not she would bring back the cops. As she listened her world began to slowly drift towards much needed sleep.

As oblivion closed in around her a slight smile curled be puffy lips as she mused to herself, 'Ohh, I'll be back okay ... that is a fucking promise ... but next time I'll be prepared ... that's fucking right ... next time I'll be ready for those brutal black bastards ... and their monster nigger dicks ... next time I won't be wearing undies ... yes ... next time I'll be fucking ready ... next time ... next time ... next ...'.

The End

12