Sammie Series 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all lay there and relaxed a bit while Sammie reached into her bag. She pulled out what must have been a 12" dildo that was thick as hell. Carla's eyes got really big thinking that Sammie was going to use that on her. She knew she couldn't say anything or it'd all stop immediately (or the ball-gag would go back in), but Carla relaxed when Sammie told her she didn't intend to use it on Carla. That dildo was for her. She told Carla to give Wayne a blow job, and while she watched, she was going to use the dildo on herself. Carla started licking the tip of Wayne's dick while Sammie slowly inserted the dildo into her pussy. Carla positioned herself so that she could watch Sammie while performing her duties as ordered. Carla didn't understand why she was so interested in Sammie when her plan all along was to have Wayne. Because she was watching Sammie so intently, Wayne was very unsatisfied with the blow job and screamed at Carla to stop. Wayne told her "Since you can't seem to give a good blow job, I've decided to punish you by going ahead and using that dildo on you." He had Sammie lie down on the bed and told Carla to start licking her pussy. With Carla's ass in the air, Wayne took the dildo and started working it into Carla's pussy. She started to object, but when Sammie heard her, she grabbed the back of her head and shoved it down into her pussy, muffling any sound from Carla. Wayne slowly got the entire dildo into Carla and started working it in and out. He looked down and got extremely turned on watching that huge dildo being used in such a small pussy. Carla started really thrashing about as the dildo was having the desired affect on her. As Wayne saw her nearing orgasm, he took the dildo out and shoved his dick into her pussy. Wayne started fucking her as hard and as fast as anyone he's fucked before. There was definitely no emotion in this fucking. Carla was matching his movements all while eating Sammie's pussy until Sammie felt herself getting close to orgasming again. Wayne felt himself getting close to cumming too and started moving even faster. Carla was definitely into this and her pussy was as wet as it's ever been. As Sammie started thrashing about moaning loudly, it got Carla more into it causing her orgasm to get closer. Wayne watching all of this couldn't hold back any longer and erupted with a large blast of cum into Carla's pussy. Carla feeling his cum, started having her own orgasm, but because she was out of control, her tongue went even further into Sammie's pussy causing Sammie to reach orgasm. When all three settled down, they just collapsed on each other.

Allowing themselves to calm down, they hear an "ahem" at the door. There in the doorway is Suzanne. She walks up to Carla and slaps her very hard across the face. She, in no uncertain terms, tells Carla that if she EVER threatens her family again, she would make sure that she will be dealt with in a way much worse than this. Suzanne tells Carla that she actually enjoyed what she saw today and she will allow it to continue, but only on hers and Sammie's "terms" and without threats or blackmail. Carla agreed to this, happy that they can all get together again. Suzanne asks Sammie to come with her and to leave Carla and Wayne alone. Suzanne, after watching that scene needed to have her pussy licked and wants to try to make Sammie cum again herself.

Wayne starts to take off the nipple clips and collar. Carla apologizes and says she just wanted him for herself and that was the only way she saw it as possible. Wayne tells Carla that she's there now and to just enjoy it. At that, Wayne and Carla had nice soft sex, getting Carla to cum again wasn't easy, but Wayne is good at making women cum.

Wayne took Carla back home later that evening. Carla agreed to not talk about any of this with anyone. They made plans to have another hook-up the following weekend. This time alone, and with Suzanne and Sammie's approval.

12