Sammi's Gloved Surprise

Story Info
George gets a surprise with the office beauty of his dreams.
1.3k words
4.3
25.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers

George couldn't believe his luck. He had walked into the office kitchen to find Sammi washing some cups up in the sink, her long slender fingers protected from the hot soapy water by a pair of bright yellow Marigold rubber gloves. George wasn't sure of the exact moment he discovered his fetish for kitchen or household rubber gloves but was remembered clearly the first time he saw the mother of one of his school friends wearing a pair. He could remember clearly the shiver that ran through him and the buzz that centred on his private parts as he watched the thick rubber fold and crease over the older woman's hands. Even as a young boy he knew that rubber gloves turned him on, he just didn't know why...

It was hardly surprising then that here in his place of work, as young man in his early twenties, that George couldn't take his eyes of this statuesque beauty that he had admired for so long indulging in his favourite fetish: rubber gloves. And so, for the first time since he'd joined the firm he screwed up the courage to talk to her. They chatted as Sammi worked away at the sink and he took in her exquisite face with her make-up applied to perfection and the gorgeous glossy black hair. He was mesmerised and when Sammi accidentally splashed herself with water from the sink, he unwittingly betrayed his inner desires by staring at her breasts now covered by a soaking wet silk blouse.

To his surprise rather than rebuke him, she leant forward and kissed him, softly at first then ever more passionately, her wet rubber-gloved hands gently caressing the side of face until he now found himself on his back on the kitchen table, trousers and underwear on the floor and his throbbing member disappearing between those glossy red lips of hers.

Sensations flooded over him, the warm wet mouth now sucking greedily on his cock and the cool smooth latex of the Marigold rubber gloves now gripping his member as she pumped it slowly up and down. Then, just when he thought he would pass out with the sheer pleasure of it, a new sensation snapped him sharply out of his daydream. He felt the smooth, cold rubber of a gloved finger start to play around at his rose-bud. He felt his muscles contract instinctively at the shock of this unwelcome intrusion, yet the pleasure he was feeling elsewhere somehow overrode his natural instincts.

Slowly at first he felt the gentle rubbing turn into a insistent pressure on his sphincter, he was shocked and all his normal instincts screamed for him to get up and run away. But the pleasure of having this beautiful woman give him the greatest blow-job he'd ever had overcame his more prudish side and without even realizing he was doing it, he relaxed his muscles, gave in to the sensations and let her rubber covered finger into his inner-sanctum. He felt slightly ashamed that his engorged member responded with renewed vigour to this new intrusion and he was certain that he had never been as hard or as big as he was now.

He felt the finger start to slide in and out of his back passage and his penis sprung upwards as if by surprise, rewarding him with the sensation of her teeth sliding over his foreskin as his member tried to push up through the roof of her mouth as she dove deeper down onto him. Onwards she plunged, this vision of classy sexuality still clad in her normal office attire of silk blouse, short skirt and black knee-high leather boots, save for her yellow marigolds that she now pumped in and out of a place that no-one had ever been before.

The ecstasy was almost unbearable and then she moved upwards, pulling her finger from him as her mouth let go of his pulsating cock before finding a new role biting gently at his nipples through his shirt. Still those rubber-gloved hands worked their magic, sliding up and down his thick shaft now lubricated by copious amounts of pre-cum. He looked down at her upturned face and tried to drink in every part of her feminine beauty, as she started to fumble with her skirt and knickers he closed his eyes to heighten the sensation, for he was sure she was just about to climb onto the table and consummate their newfound friendship.

Instead Sammi turned him around and gently pushed him over the table top and he thrilled to the sensation of her gloved hands running over the bare skin of his buttocks as her warm breath played across the back of his neck. Sammi pulled away briefly so that she was only keeping a single hand on him, he could hear the rustling of material as she undid her clothing and Georges mind raced to imaging her feminine beauty behind him.

Then he felt her push up against him once more, the unmistakeable shape of garter tops and silk stockings pressing into the back of his thighs. The toying of his forbidden entrance by the smootj rubber gloved finger was withdrawn and instead he felt a something new start to push at his butt, and even as he opened his eyes to see that beautifully formed feminine visage looking up at him he felt the unmistakable sensation of a large cock pushing its way into his back passage.

The shock of something so unexpected stifled the cry that his mind let out and the confusion of so many new sensations lasted long enough to allow the pleasure of those rubber gloved hands that started to pull rhythmically at his cock to overcome his inhibitions. He could feel Sammi's warm body pressing against his back as she reached around him to get at his cock, at the same time pressing herself further and further into him.

His eyes now stuck wide open in total surprise noticed a subtle smile of satisfaction spread over Sammi's face as George unwittingly relaxed enough to allow her to start pumping in and out of his arse. Confusion reigned in poor Georges mind as a host of new feelings more pleasurable than anything he'd ever known fought against ingrained feelings of shame, guilt and incomprehension. He just lay there as if struck dumb while the woman he'd coveted and admired for so long plunged her rock hard penis relentlessly into his anus.

Suddenly he felt his balls twitch, and as the realization of his body's final betrayal dawned on him, he emptied torrent after torrent of thick hot semen over Sammi's pristine Marigolds. His whole body shook as wave after wave of the most all enveloping orgasm swept over him, so much so that he barely noticed Sammi's hard cock slide from his rear. In a daze he slid from the table onto his knees and suddenly Sammi's crotch appeared over his face as she leant over him.

Sammi nudged him with her engorged member until his head was backed up against the edge of the table and casually lifted one leg to rest the leather boot and stiletto heel right beside his head. He looked up and noticed her smoothly shaved appearance that made the yellow rubber covered finger all the more noticeable as it reached around her own shapely buttocks and plunge into her own arse. Against his body's will he started get aroused again, now oblivious to the mixed messages of this gorgeous woman dangling her huge cock just inches from his face.

When Sammi pushed her member against his lips, they opened almost of their own volition to complete this most unexpected turn of events: George who'd never even thought of any cock other than his own now sucked hungrily at Sammi's hyper engorged clit, all the while watching those glorious marigolds plunge in and out of this wonderful woman's sphincter. And when finally he felt her cock swell suddenly in his mouth, he just sucked ever harder until she spurted her warm load deep into his virgin throat.

JSF79
JSF79
54 Followers