Sammi's Vacation

Story Info
Sammi returns to the family cabin for some stress relief.
4.3k words
4.3
18.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akon217
akon217
40 Followers

It had been years since she was last here. The scenic view that greeted her as she turned the curve was as though it came from a postcard. The trees along the side of the road standing guard providing shade and a serene melody as their limbs swayed in the breeze. Pulling up to the cabin Sammi was hit with memories of all the fun she had here growing up. The hours of exploring the woods with her dad, the long swims she would take no matter the temperature, and the camping trips where she would make s'mores and tell ghost stories with her friends. Yes, maybe it was these memories combined with the peace and quiet that brought her back here.

Out of college for the week she had decided to spend the time at her families summer retreat rather than visit her parents or hang out with friends. Yes, she needed this time alone. Time to unwind and clear her head from all the stress and fatigue caused by her daily routine. She opened the car door and immediately felt a calming effect from the scent of pine trees and nature itself. She inhaled deeply, losing herself in the song of the wooded area. The birds chirping overhead provided the perfect harmony to the chorus of insects and the slight runoff of water from the nearby lake. With a satisfied exhale she gathered her belongings and headed inside, certain this trip would provide the elation she so desperately needed.

Stepping inside she was once again comforted by the quiet that surrounded her. She gently set down her bags and shut the door afraid of disturbing this zen like moment. She took in the rooms contents and noticed that everything was as she remembered. Her Dad's Winchester rifle hung over the fireplace, her Mom's bookshelf directly opposite from it. Her eyes skipped around the room taking in other familiar objects. The couch where her grandmother's quilt lay strewn across the back. The same quilt she would curl up in and fall asleep while listening to her mother's stories. The beam where she would mark her growth every summer. The memories and feelings overtook her in such a euphoric way that she suddenly felt a surge of energy throughout her body.

She picked up her bag off the floor and began digging through its contents. Finally she found what she was looking for. A yellow tank top, black running shorts, and a pair of white sneakers. She dropped her bag and tossed her clothes on the nearby sofa. Gripping the hem of her t-shirt in both hands she brought the garment over her head and let it fall to the floor. She caught her reflection in the nearby mirror. Though not the fittest of bodies she kept in shape enough to turn more than a few heads. Her hair a deep brunette cascaded downwards to drape her shoulders and frame her face. Her hands traveled across her stomach where she admired its smooth texture on upwards to her b-cup breasts. She gave them a slight squeeze pushing them together in a seductive manner noticing the warmth from their recent confinement . God, how long had it been since she last had sex. Not that she couldn't get some, rather, she didn't want some drunk douchebag who was gonna last five minutes and then pass out. Which seemed to be her only options the past few weeks. No matter, she would have plenty of time this week to satisfy her sexual desires, and in the length and thoroughness that most men simply can't achieve.

Letting go of her breasts she kicked off her shoes and began to unfasten then free herself from her tight jeans. Stepping out of the clothing she again noticed her figure and pridefully admitted to herself that this is where she stood out from the rest. Running her hands across her thick thighs she wondered how many men and women imagined being trapped between them. She flexed the sinewy muscle dragging her finger slowly along the crease. Yes, her legs demanded to be noticed. Even covered their form was clear and she loved the way fabric would cling to them whenever she wore dresses. But if her legs demanded attention then her ass commanded worship. She gave a little shake and watched it move back and forth. This was by far her best physical attribute. Round, firm, and full her ass brought her as well as those few fortunate men extreme pleasure. She loved fingering herself back there, and occasionally enjoyed having it pounded. Though the rythym was usually off it always felt so good to have that feeling of fullness. She took one last at herself before she started to dress.

Stepping outside she took a deep breath of the clean, fresh air, tied her hair in a loose ponytail, then set off on her run. She followed the trail she took growing up. The one that led by the lake and up the hill overlooking the area back to the road. Sammi let her thoughts roam while she ran. Everything just seemed to slip right through from college assignments to personal issues, they all seemed to fall behind her. She reached the lake area and glanced out to take in the view. The sun was directly overhead being reflected in ripples along the waters surface. A surface that was as blue as the sky above and fenced in by the mountains and trees dancing along its border. Pushing forward she watched two squirrels chase each other up and back down a tree. She spied rabbits hopping along collecting berries and caught a bird feeding its young. The earth was leading upwards now and she dug deep to keep moving towards her destination. Her legs were beginning to burn and she felt a slight pain in her chest but she kept going eager to witness the view. Panting and with a sheen of sweat covering her body she finally reached the hills peak. She hunched over to steady her breath and when she stood up she was greeted with the most amazimg view. From her position she could see out over the lake and watch as clouds rolled by and birds cut through the sky. Turning right she could see the trail she would take back down, and turning just a bit more if she looked closely between the trees she could just make out the family cabin. She stood there for a moment taking in the scenery until she reluctantly started heading down back to her home.

When she reached the road her legs ached, her lungs were sore, and she was more than a little sweaty. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand feeling the sweat run down her back, stomach, and legs. She walked to cool down deciding that once she returned she would run a hot bath and just soak. The gentle breeze blowing cooled her immensely thanks to the moisture covering her body and by the time she reached the cabin all the pain she felt just a few moments ago had subsided.

She walked through the door and began undressing immediately, leaving a trail of clothes across the room. She glanced at the grandfather clock in the hallway and noticed it was a quarter past three. The sun was slowly sinking casting shadows from the trees and an orange hue around the interior. Perfect atmosphere for a nice relaxing bath she thought. She entered the small room and started preparing for her afternoon of bliss. Adjusting the water to a temperature hot enough to melt away her aches and pains; she threw in a few sakura scented bath bombs to stimulate her senses and added enough soap to wash away the dirt and grime that had accumulated itself on her skin. Finally, she grabbed a few candles from the nearby drawer and lit them to add to the mood.

With everything in place she placed a foot inside the tub and gently disappeared below the surface. The burning water had an immediate effect on her sore muscles and the feeling as it enveloped her sent her into a total state of relaxation. She breathed in the scent of cherry blossoms and took in the sounds of nature floating through the window. She lay with her head leaning on the tubs edge, eyes closed her breaths long, calm, and even. To anyone who entered it would appear as if she was asleep, but Sammi was fully awake her senses enhanced by the euphoria she felt. She lifted her legs to place her feet at the other end of the tub loving the feeling of the cool air hitting her hot skin. She rubbed her feet together making sure to get every inch to wash away the days activities. She drew her foot upwards along her leg massaging and caressing with her soft sole along the way. She began to tickle herself with her toes gently brushing them along the underside back and forth.

A smile played across her lips as she continued her teasing and she proceeded to wash the rest of her body. Rubbing the soapy water across her arms washing away the sticky residue, down her shoulders and over, between, and under her breasts. She spent more time than was necessary cleaning them, but she just couldn't tear herself away from the feelings. The way her hands flowed around them delighting in the feeling after such a long period of abstinence. The way when she ran her hands over her nipples they would stand up just a little straighter every so often giving them the softest of pinches to increase her stimulation.

The pleasure coursing through her grew as she moved her hands lower. Lower to feel her abdominal muscles and give them a squeeze to satisfy the burning electricity coursing through her. She ran her hands along her thighs rubbing the sides, top, and inner parts very carefully. She was enjoying this. This that she had needed for so long. Sammi finally decided to pay attention to the part of her body that was craving it the most. The area between her legs was burning with anticipation and the neglect only increased the fire that raged within. She slid her hands closer and closer along her thighs nearing their destination. Spreading her legs wider to increase her access the bath's heated water flowed and swayed across her entrance adding to the already unbearable desire. Finally reaching her goal she started rubbing the crease her legs made bringing her hands together to squeeze her shaved lips and force the shocks of pleasure through her body. Breathing in the smell of the candles and trees she was lost in her own private heaven. She rubbed along the outside for awhile tracing the outline with her finger until she could stand it no longer.

She placed the tip of her finger at the top of her opening and slid it between the folds and back up. The jolts that shot through her body as she caressed her folds were nothing compared to how she felt when she brought her hand back up. With each return to her starting position her finger dragged along her clit eliciting moans and spasms throught her body. She began applying more pressure on her return trip at one point receiving such a shock that the sudden movement of her body caused water to splash over the edge and onto the floor.

It was time she decided. Time to bring herself to release and experience true Nirvana. She plunged her middle and ring finger deep inside while drawing the other two together to scratch the growing itch that had formed in her ass. She spread her fingers with each thrust and gave a slight twist; with each pump flexing her asshole to expose more of the flesh to her waiting fingers. Yes, she thought as her breathing hitched and her back arched exposing her breasts and erect nipples to the cool air. Her head was hanging back, her brows knitted together in a look of pure concentration as she ravaged herself in sweet indulgence. She lowered herself back down causing more water to splash against the wooden floor. Wanton moans escaped her lips as she fingered herself to climax her eyes screwed shut so tight she was seeing stars. More and more moans, whimpers, and soft screams as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Her thrusts were becoming more shallow and her pace had increased to the point that it disturbed the waters surface. She brought her thumb to rest on her hidden pearl that had exposed itself to all the pleasure. With each thrust she would circle, rub, and occasionally drag the edge of her nail along her throbbing clit. The waves of joy spreading throughout her body only increased when she curled her fingers upwards to run along her g-spot. Closer and closer she went to the edge her head becoming hazy and light as though she was going to pass out. Her hips thrusted and her body shook while her head hanged forward and she bit her lip to stifle her moans. Just a bit more, she thought, her arm was burning a little but it was worth it; she just needed a few more seconds.

"Don't stop." she whispered in a breathy voice. She was going over the edge everything around her seemed to fade; she was the center of everything just one...more...push...

DING! DONG! DING! DING!

The sound of the chiming clock in the hallway caused her to cease her actions immediately. Her eyes shot open, she jerked forward, and a slight gasp escaped her lips as her heart threatened to burst from her chest. Being ripped from her private world so suddenly was a bit of a shock. It took her a few seconds to realize what had happened. As her heart rate steadied she groaned in frustration at how close she had been. Knowing that the mood had been broken and recognizing the intensity of the burning in her arm; she dragged herself from the cooling water and grabbed a towel.

Once dried she slipped into a pair of grey yoga pants fished from her bag and threw on a white t-shirt. She loved the way yoga pants accentuated her legs and butt. In her opinion they were the best invention ever, next to the vibrator of course. Now dressed she made her way into the kitchen in search of something to eat. Apparently her parents had stocked some food before her arrival because she found fresh ingredients to make a salad and even some thin sliced cuts of meat. She even found a bottle of wine in the cupboard. Once everything was prepared she sat down to enjoy her meal. It's no earth shaking orgasm, she thought, but it's still nice.

After her meal she lay the dishes in the sink and set about trying to occupy her evening. She read one of her mom's books but quickly grew bored. She was still restless from her orgasm slipping through her fingers. She placed the book back on the shelf and walked around the cabin. Staring out the window she watched the sun as it set over the lake. She became entranced in the way its warm rays danced across the rippling water. The way its reflection swayed almost as if to say come here. Feeling a sudden urge to follow she turned around to head to the storage closet. Opening the door she found exactly what she was looking for directly in the left corner.

An old tent her father would use whenever they went camping. She lugged it out along with a sleeping bag, went to grab a few pillows and headed out the door. She knew the perfect spot. One of her favorites close to the lake and only about ten minutes away. The sun was sinking rather quickly so she knew she would have to hurry to get the tent set up before dark. Upon reaching her destination she wasted no time in setting up her shelter. Once complete she tossed in her sleeping bag and pillows and set off to gather some wood for a fire. It was surprising how much she remembered from her father's teachings. Like how to use birch and pine wood to start the fire and then add hickory or oak to keep it burning. Or the technique for starting a fire from scratch when she realized she had forgotten to bring a lighter.

It seems dad wasn't just talking to waste oxygen after all, she thought as the flames crackled to life. She sat down on a nearby log and just stared off into the growing darkness. She sat for hours listening to the night creatures roam around while she let thoughts pass through her mind freely. She listened to the owls hoot as she stoked the flames and focused on the shadows they cast among the trees. She felt a breeze blow across the lake sending a chill down her spine. She wanted to stay out longer but the chill was getting worse and she was rather drowsy. So she crawled inside the tent, unrolled her sleeping bag, and made herself nice and warm. It wasn't long before she fell asleep, drifting off to a lullaby of rustling leaves and howling wind.

She wasn't sure which woke her up. The rain beating down on the canvas or her full bladder begging to be emptied. Either way she was awake and she had a problem. She lay in her bag still a little groggy debating whether to just lay here and hope it passes or go out into the freezing rain. The sudden change in temperature didn't help either. Even though she was bunched up in her sleeping bag she was still shaking. And that only made her have to pee worse. She lay there for a few moments still contemplating her dilemma until the grogginess overtook her and she drifted back to sleep.

She awoke abruptly to a warm wet feeling growing between her legs. She sat up and opened her sleeping bag to find that she was pissing herself. She immediatley forced her bladder to stop which only caused the pain in her bladder to worsen. Groaning in embarassment she laid her hand in her head and sighed. She felt the warm liquid around her coating her legs, ass, and soaking her pants. She sat there for a moment chastising herself for such a childish thing to do when she noticed the smell. It wasn't a terrible smell but it was quite strong and one if she would admit that she found slightly arousing. She looked between her legs at the shaved outline of her pussy through her yoga pants. At the dark spot that emanated from its location spreading down her legs.

She rubbed her hands over the wet fabric and brought them to her nose. Hesitantly she sniffed the pungent liquid coating her fingers. It was indescribable really, nothing to compare to what it smelled liked. All she knew was that it turned her on. She grabbed her thighs and rubbed out more of her pee bringing them to her face and taking in deep breaths. The smell was intoxicating, so much so that she found herself running her fingers across her lips in an attempt to savor the flavor in a new way. In the back of her mind she questioned her current actions but wrote it off as a side effect of her aborted orgasm earlier. The taste that coated her tongue was sort of bitter but it was just as strong as the smell. She started to notice the heat growing fast in her pussy. She began to rub her crotch through her soaked pants raising her hips to further the pleasure. Squelching sounds could be heard as her ass moved around in her wet bag. The feelings were incredible but she knew it would not be enough.

She needed more. More stimulation, more desire, more of her hot piss in her mouth. She quickly yanked off her pants and held them to her face. The smell was ten times stronger than what it was on her fingers and that made it so much more addicting. She inhaled the crotch area smelling her urine mixed with her pussy's cum. It was a smell that caused a whimper to escape as she continued rubbing her heated core. It still wasn't enough. She brought the pants down to her lips and greedily began to suck the pee that still remained. The now cool liquid flowing down her throat was like acid that lit her body up making her aware of newfound urges. She rubbed furiously as she sucked trying to reach the orgasm that was denied her earlier. Still not enough.

She finally realized she needed that delicious fluid straight from the source. She crawled out from her sleeping bag holding the piss drenched clothing in her mouth. Hungrily groaning for the quenching thirst she was about to receive. The cold air on her wet ass and pussy only furthered her arousal. Tossing aside the used yoga attire she slipped out of her remaining clothing, and as the night chill covered her body and hardened her nipples it only served to heightened her lust. Pulling a pillow under her lower back she curled her legs toward her head eager for her bladder to release its built up tension. She stared closely at her shaved pussy watching the cum mixed with piss leak from her swollen lips. Her breathing was heavy and her heart felt as though it would explode from the excitement. She licked her lips feeling the pressure build. Almost there ,she thought. She could feel her pee flowing through her body all she had to do was let go. So she did.

akon217
akon217
40 Followers
12