Sammy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjmurra
mjmurra
63 Followers

"You look absolutely ravishing my darling. How about me?" Sammy admired Steph as she showed off her body. She was wearing tight dark blue jeans and a dark red top. It was cut low in the front, providing ample view of her cleavage.

"Fantastic, but you already knew that." The girls giggled as they grabbed their purses and headed downstairs and out the door. Sammy and Steph sang along loudly to the radio as they drove to the club, waving at every stop to guys they thought were hot. Sammy felt light as air, looking over at Steph in the passenger seat as she sang loudly. She looked so beautiful...so perfect...

They arrived at the club and made their way inside. It wasn't even nine yet, so there was plenty of room. The girls made their way to the dance floor and started moving to the music. Lights flickered and changed color with every thumping drive of the heavy bass. Steph grabbed Sammy by the waist and danced into her, moving her hips, swaying in rhythm to the melody. Lasers vibrated and twisted across their bodies as they began sweating, moving seductively.

More and more people began crowding into the club as Sammy and Steph got lost in the music, having so much fun dancing and moving. Several men tried dancing with them, but they were an item tonight, two good friends out enjoying each other's company. "Hey Steph, you keep dancing. I gotta pee." Sammy could feel herself immersed in the music, but she couldn't deny the pain in her bladder.

"I'll come with you, but after this song." Steph lifted her hands up in the air and shimmied her ass, not wanting to leave the dance floor.

"I really have to go...I don't think I can wait." Sammy kept dancing, but began to wiggle a little more, losing rhythm as her hand occasionally went between her legs. "Yeah I won't make it. I'll be right back." Sammy turned to walk to the bathroom but stopped as Steph grabbed her wrist. She spun her around and put her hand playfully on Sammy's ass, pulling her close.

"Just do it here." Steph smiled wickedly as she thrust her hips, back and forth, moving to the music. Sammy could feel her chest get warm, her mind flooding with questions and bewilderment.

"Wait...what? Here? I can't do it here! No fucking way!" Sammy looked at Steph incredulously.

Steph laughed at Sammy's horrified reaction. "Oh come on. What happened to the tough badass Sammy you've been telling me about? I thought this would be easy for you, but I guess I underestimated your wimpiness."

Sammy looked embarrassed, but her body betrayed her intentions. She wanted to do this. She wanted to impress Steph. "Fine I'll do it, but you have to do it too." Sammy smiled at Steph, knowing that she just upped the dare.

"Deal. But we have to leave right away when I'm done because I'm wearing jeans. People will notice."

The girls continued dancing, bodies grinding, the music drowning out their private conversation. "Well, are you going to go?" Steph looked at Sammy's broad grin.

"I am going." Steph put her hand over her mouth and looked at Sammy in shock. Her hands were on her hips, clutching the material of her black dress tightly. Sammy's legs were slightly spread. Steph stared at the pee running down her right leg, pooling underneath her. Sammy didn't understand why she was doing it, but she knew it felt right. She knew that maybe this meant more for their weekend...that this was just a start.

Sammy finished peeing slowly as she started dancing again. "Did anyone notice?"

Steph looked around briefly, but didn't seem to notice anybody checking them out suspiciously.

"Nope. I don't think so."

"Well it's your turn now anyway." Sammy was so turned on, so shocked that the evening was heading in this direction. "Or are you too afraid?" Please don't chicken out, please don't chicken out.

Steph looked at Sammy strangely, her face slowly moving from concentration to a smile. "Oh shit I'm doing it." Sammy looked intently at the darkening material between Steph's legs. With every flash of a light, she could see the rapidly spreading pattern running down Steph's thighs. "Is it noticeable?"

"A little. Turn around. Yeah the back's really noticeable." Steph tried to subtly peek over her shoulder at her ass. Their was a huge wet stain across both of her cheeks and down the back of her thighs. "We better get going!"

Steph laughed and agreed wholeheartedly. "Stand close behind me so nobody can see my wet ass." Sammy and Steph sauntered to the door, hopping in Sammy's car. "I can't believe we just did that!" Steph burst out laughing, collapsing backwards into the seat. "I'm sorry if my wet ass is ruining your seat."

"Naw, totally fine." Sammy tried to act cool, not wanting to divulge to Steph just yet how hot this truly was to her. How sexy it is to see Steph in piss-soaked jeans. "It was fun! I told you I'd do it."

"Would you do this?" Sammy looked over at Steph as the older girl turned to the window and lifted her shirt, exposing her bra-covered tits to the car next to her. Sammy could see the guys inside laughing and giving Steph the thumbs up. The stoplight turned green and both cars pulled away. Steph laughed as she pulled her shirt down, having so much fun teasing the guys.

"Fuck yes I'd do that. I'll one up you." Steph's mouth was agape as she watched Sammy squirm and slide her dress down below her strapless bra. With one hand she reached behind and unsnapped her bra, exposing her perky breasts. She tossed it over to Steph, who was shocked into silence.

Sammy giggled. "Too much for you?"

Steph looked at her with fake anger. "Too much? Not enough!" She slid her shirt over her head and took off her bra. "Honk the horn!" Sammy obliged her by blaring on the horn as they approached a group of people standing outside of a bar. The girls all stared at Sammy and Steph with disgust as the guys cheered, whistling and making cat calls as they drove past.

Sammy slid her dress off the rest of the way, taking her panties off as well. "How about this?" The girls were choking on their laughter as they watched everyone give them odd stares. Steph and Sammy's tits were illuminated with every passing light, clearly visible to anyone who happened to be looking.

The car slowed to a stop at another red light. Steph looked wickedly at Sammy and told her to be amazed. She slid off her jeans and panties and opened the door, running around to the back of the car. Sammy could clearly see her ass in the rearview mirror as Steph posed for the car behind her. Her hand instinctively went between her legs at the sight of her love's nude body. She could see as Steph started laughing and then began getting back in the car.

"What happened?!"

"He asked me how much for a night!" The girls burst out laughing again.

"Well what did you tell him?"

"I told him that it was more than he could ever afford!" Steph crossed her legs and pushed out her chest, playfully looking as sexy as she could. Little did she know how much she was affecting Sammy, how her nearly perfect body was causing Sammy to grow more and more wet between her legs

Sammy pulled the car in front of a gas station. There was one person at a pump, not really paying much attention to what was going on around him. "Watch this!" Sammy opened the door and squatted next to the car.

"Holy shit Sammy! What the fuck!?" Steph was looking around nervously as she heard Sammy start to pee. The stream was splashing on the asphalt, running underneath the car. Steph turned her head and looked back at the man at the pump, who was now staring in their direction. He had a slight smile on his face, quite obviously enjoying the scene. "Oh shit Sammy hurry before the cops come!"

Sammy looked up at Steph.

"Hand me my panties, I gotta wipe." Steph tossed over Sammy's still-wet panties and watched as she wiped with them. Sammy tossed them back in the car towards Steph, who squealed and moved out of the way.

"Eww! I don't wanna touch your pee!" Sammy got back in the car and backed away. Steph looked through the windshield at the huge puddle in the vacant parking space. "Holy shit that's a lot of piss." Sammy was still laughing hard as she waved at the guy at the pump. He waved awkwardly back as the girls drove on down the road.

"I can't believe we just did that. We could've gotten into so much trouble!" Sammy turned to Steph, who was making a strange face. "What's the mat-?" Her sentence was cut off as the smell of Steph's fart filled her nostrils. Sammy inhaled deeply, trying to absorb as much of the intoxicating gas as she could. It was strong, thick with the aroma of a fresh log of shit needing to come out. Sammy continued sniffing, almost tasting it in the back of her throat, her pussy leaving natural lube on her seat. She snapped to attention, realizing before it was too late that she couldn't be so obvious, couldn't make it so clear that she wanted every bit of her lover, no matter how filthy.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold it!" Steph was giggling, obviously not too upset about her situation. Sammy just looked at her and lifted her ass, squeezing out a loud fart, vibrating her tiny tight asshole as it echoed in the car. The smell was almost immediate, potent and with a strong hint of sulfur. "Samantha Leigh! You're such a pig!"

Both girls were laughing as Sammy pulled to a stop in her driveway. The neighborhood was quiet, glowing lightly in the blue shadows of the moon. The girls gathered up their clothing and went through the side of Sammy's yard and into the back. They tossed their clothes on the hot tub deck as Steph went inside. Sammy prepared the hot tub, taking the cover off and turning on the jets. She slowly dipped her naked body into the warm water, sighing as she sank up to her neck. She looked up when she heard the sliding glass door, admiring Steph as she walked over to where they were. She's so perfect...her thin waist, nice hips...her pink, soft nipples...her strip of strawberry blonde hair fading away between her legs...her sexy glasses...her green eyes...her beautiful green eyes.

"I got white wine. Is that alright?" Steph placed down two glasses and two bottles on the deck next to the hot tub.

"What? Yeah. Oh yeah white wine. That's fine."

Steph laughed. "You OK? You seem a little distracted."

Distracted?! Yeah I'm distracted! I want to lick every square inch of your body. I want to bathe you with my tongue, run it over every square inch of you. "No, I'm fine." Sammy giggled. "Just enjoying the water. Come on in."

Steph lowered herself into the hot tub, taking a seat opposite of Sammy. "Damn this is nice." She poured two glasses of wine, handing one over to Sammy. "Cheers my sweet. To a fun and wonderful and, well, pretty weird beginning to our weekend." Both girls laughed and tapped their glasses together, taking long pronounced sips from the glasses.

Sammy enjoyed the warm feeling everywhere. In her throat, all over her body...she was in paradise, sitting across from the most beautiful girl in the world.

"So what are you doing after this summer? I mean, like, college-wise."

Sammy looked at Steph. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm going to stay at home and work, probably go to community college. I don't know if I want to go away from home yet. What about you?" Sammy shifted in the tub, lightly running her fingertips underwater against her skin.

"I think I'm going to Northern. I was accepted there. I did the whole community college thing for two years and now it's time to move up in the world I think. Plus it's not really that far, so I can come home a lot. Which is nice I guess." Steph looked down, her eyes concentrating on something far off.

"You don't sound really happy about that." Sammy looked at her, concerned over what was troubling her friend. She finished her glass of wine and topped off Steph's.

"Hey this may sound really, really, really weird, and feel free to be grossed out and say no, but it would be the most awesome thing ever if you could give me a foot massage. I'll give you one too." Sammy's pussy sent a trickle of pleasure to her brain.

"Uhh yeah that's cool. Fine."

Steph slid further down in the water and offered her right foot to Sammy. She reached down and took Sammy's right foot in her hands and started gently rubbing the balls of her feet. "Well to get back to what we were talking about. Yeah, I dunno, it's kind of like I want to start a new life. To see where I can go. I just...I just want to cut off ties and experience everything new again."

Sammy rolled her thumbs over Steph's toes, working the pads individually, easing the stress and tension the best she could. I want this to be erotic...but not too obvious...no what the fuck am I doing? Just be a friend Sammy, just a friend...but I want to tell her so bad...I want to tell her how I feel..."Well what do you mean cut off ties?"

"I'm thinking about breaking up with Matt." Steph looked up suddenly, her green eyes sharp with sincerity. Her hand continued to work Sammy's feet, fingers gently probing into the soft arches now, pressing gently, slowly increasing the pressure.

"Whoa...whoa there...why? I thought you guys were happy." Sammy downed her glass of wine in one gulp and poured herself another. This is perfect. Perfect! Now's your time Sammy! Now's your time! No, no, no! Don't be stupid. It's so wrong. They're happy. Be a friend Sammy, be a friend.

Steph finished her glass and held it out as Sammy filled it again. "We are happy. But we've been together for three years and nothing is changing. He works hard, and I appreciate that, but we RARELY see each other, which is just nightmarish. I dunno, does it sound crazy? Am I just going through an early-life crisis?" She was kneading Sammy's heel between her palms, moving her tendons, relaxing her...

"No, not crazy. Honestly, as your friend, you have to do what you think is right. Nothing I can tell you is going to make your decision any easier, only more difficult. I'm sorry...I don't really have a whole lot of close girl friends, so I know I suck at advice, but I try..." Sammy switched to Steph's other foot, feeling her slippery flesh between her hands. She began the same process, manipulating every fiber of Steph's aching feet.

"I know. I don't expect anyone to give me a right or wrong answer. I'm sorry...damn that feels good." Steph was slowly stopping Sammy's foot massage as she leaned her head back and stared off into the stars. "Damn that feels good."

Sammy took another long sip from her wine as she watched Steph lean back and enjoy her foot massage. She could see Steph's chest moving up and down, breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry I'm being so selfish...but could you do my neck and shoulders too? You're just really good at this...sorry I will hit you back sometime."

Sammy giggled. "Turn around, it's fine." Holy fuck Sammy! What is happening?!? What the fuck is going on?! Her pussy was so warm, so excited about how things were progressing. How all the stars were aligning. Sammy straddled Steph from behind, their slippery flesh rubbing lightly together. Her nipples got hard as she put her hands on Steph's shoulders, rubbing her fingers in, moving her thumbs in circles. "How's this?"

"Perfect." Steph crossed her arms and leaned forward, resting her forehead. Sammy's hand moved up and down her neck, squeezing, causing her to lose focus, to relax and forget her troubles...Steph started breathing heavier, could feel herself suddenly start to feel things she knew that she shouldn't. Her skin had goose bumps, her nipples hardened as she felt Sammy's hands on her slippery taught skin.

Sammy didn't know what she was doing. She leaned in and kissed Steph lightly on the neck. She pulled away quickly. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm drunk."

Steph turned her head to the side and smiled softly. "It's OK. You don't have to stop." She lifted her head and pulled her hair over her shoulder, exposing her long neck. "I'm drunk too."

Sammy felt nauseas, felt so turned on that it twisted her stomach in knots. She kissed Steph softly, sucking gently, moving up and down her neck. Her hands reached around the front and cupped Steph's tits, squeezing them, pulling on her nipples. Sammy could feel how she responded, could sense the tiny changes in her breath and motions. What are you doing Sammy? This is crazy. This can't be happening. This is a dream. Just another dream.

"I've never uhh...never been with a girl. Wow...uhh...so...what do I do?" Steph looked over her shoulder at Sammy, her skin flushed, eyes sparkling. Sammy grabbed her waist and slowly had her step a few feet out of the hut tub, leaning over at the waist. She got up behind her and spread Steph's ass cheeks, running her tongue over her little puckering hole. "Ohhh fuck wow."

Steph leaned down further, feeling her tits press into the cool wood of the deck surrounding the hot tub and pool. Sammy spit on Steph's asshole, rubbing her finger over the hole before slipping it in. She bent over, running her tongue now over Steph's slit, lapping at her juices as she moaned softly. Sammy slid her finger in and out, pulling it out of Steph's ass and sucking on it obscenely before sliding it back in. She could feel how hot and tight Steph's asshole was, how it sucked her finger in all the way up to her second knuckle. Faster and faster Sammy fucked her asshole, fingering her, watching as her ass cheeks jiggled slightly with each thrust.

Sammy grabbed Steph's legs and turned over, having her sit on the edge of the hot tub. Steph grabbed Sammy's head and guided it between her legs, instincts taking over. "Yessssss..." Sammy rubbed her lips gently over Steph's labia, inhaling her scent. She kissed softly, planting soft little signatures on Steph's sensitive flesh. Sammy flicked her tongue rapidly on her clit, feeling her shudder at the rapid movement of flesh on flesh. Sammy worked her expert tongue up and down Steph's slit, moving back and forth over her hard button, making her squirm and squeal. Steph leaned back, spreading her legs wide as Sammy pushed her tongue as far up her pussy as it would go, lapping at her moist walls. She could feel herself cumming, losing control as Sammy went down on her.

"Oh fuck Sammy I'm cumming...don't stop...don't stop..." Steph went stoic as she gripped Sammy's head tight, holding her against her throbbing pussy. She raised her hips off of the deck, grinding against Sammy's face, humping her mouth. "Please...oh God...ohhhh...wow...wow..."

Sammy slowly pulled away. Steph's breasts were rising and falling with each deep inhalation. The moon light outlined her curves, drops of water running off of her body. Sammy didn't know what to say. Didn't know how to respond...was it the alcohol? What happened here? Did this mean anything to Steph? Sammy's pussy was on fire, her nipples rock hard, her tongue still tangy with Steph's juice.

"Umm...wow. I don't know what to say. That was awesome. Awesome. I've never been eaten out like that. Fuck wow. You're good Samantha Leigh!" Steph giggled and slowly lowered herself into the water again. "I guess I owe you one, although don't expect anything nearly as amazing."

Sammy was speechless. She wanted to straddle Steph, to show her just how many orgasms she could give her in one night. She wanted to suck on her tongue, to slowly close her eyes as Steph lowers her ass over her face. I love you Stephanie. I love you so much.

"Naw it's fine. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Trust me, I don't do anything I don't want to do. Speaking of which, you know how I told you that there's something I want to tell you about. Well, umm...well let me show you I guess." Steph climbed out of the hot tub and walked over towards the pile of clothes. "Hey could you like, light one of these tiki torches or something?"

"Sure." Sammy climbed out of the hot tub and walked to the outdoor kitchen, grabbing a lighter and igniting a couple of the citronella torches that adorned the deck. She turned around and gasped as she saw Steph standing there, still completely naked except for her panties. They were cotton bikini cut, Kelly green color with gold shamrocks on the front. The firelight flickered over her body, casting dramatic shadows between her tits.

mjmurra
mjmurra
63 Followers