Sammy Jo Has Another Big Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my, didn't I cum!

Hev got a lot out of it too. I reckon her end was moving inside her after all. Or maybe she got off on seeing me climaxing time after time.

Speaking about time . . .

I genuinely have no idea how long she went at me. All I know is that I loved every second and (do not ask me how!) I managed not to pass out.

*****

Aeons later Hev eased the toy out of us and carelessly tossed it aside. The onset of exhaustion didn't stop me from chuckling. You really should see Hev when she tosses things aside. She's so blasé with it. And she somehow makes it seem like a sexual act.

Come to that, everything to do with her seems like a sexual act.

'I want you,' she said.

'I thought you just had me,' I replied feebly.

'Not like that.' She grinned. 'I want you like this.'

I suppose I should class it as a trib. At the time it felt like a whole lot more. Yes, the main contact was pussy-to-pussy in the missionary position, with yours truly very much on the bottom (so much for me being in charge!), but other things were happening too.

Her body moved between my spread legs, stimulating the insides of my thighs. Her six-pack slid over my muscle-less but flat tummy. Her firm round tits rubbed aggressively against my similarly sized springy ones. Her diamond-hard nipples scraped against my flesh while my equally hard ones scraped hers. Best of all her hair cascaded over my face in an endless shower of kisses.

Hev had, needless to report, left the lights on. She stared down into my eyes as she gave me far and away the best fucking I've ever had. I stared back and wondered if I was dreaming. It actually felt as if she was inside me. I know it was probably some trace memory of that double-ender, but I really did feel full.

(In case you want to know, I began this latest onslaught with my legs wide apart and my heels dug into the mattress. Then, when it became apparent I was in for a lot more than just ten minutes of fun, they started waving in the air. And then, say a hundred cums down the road, they wrapped themselves around Hev's back and gripped her tighter than tight.)

'Yes, yes, yes,' she moaned, 'nice nice, nice!'

I wasn't sure what she meant. Was it my legs gripping her? Was it the feel of her pussy sliding up and down along mine? Was it our tits tangoing together? Or was it more general? Was it simply the way our by-then sweaty skins were gliding and slithering, hither and thither?

'Nice, nice, nice,' I groaned back at her. 'Yes, yes, yes!'

She was, I dimly realized, using the same rhythm she'd used with the dildo. I reckoned it was one she'd used when we tribbed before. In fact I reckoned it was her favourite and was based on an old disco hit; one involving handclaps in twos and sixes.

(Note to self: check it out on line. Those first two "claps" are good but the next six are much faster and even better. I simply have to download whatever it is!)

I'm in danger of babbling here as I attempt to explain how good being fucked like that was. Let's just say she seemed to cum every other minute and I beat her two-to-one . . . at least.

And once more I managed to stay conscious. I even pretended to be reluctant when she broke off and suggested we shared another glass of Shiraz.

*****

It is now Sunday evening. I've been home for almost exactly two hours. Yes, my Friday night date lasted all the weekend through to Songs of Praise. And what a weekend it has been! I've had sex more times in the last forty-eight hours than I've had all year.

And yes, my legs are all wobbly and it's going to be weeks until I fully recover.

The problem is I don't have weeks to recover in. Hev seems to have taken a fancy to me. I wasn't allowed to leave until I promised her another date.

'Let's not leave it seven years this time,' she said. 'Eight o'clock next Friday in the Suburban?'

'Don't you mean nine o'clock?' I hedged.

'No, if we meet at eight we can have a few drinks and still be in bed by ten.' Then, laughing: 'Not that I intend to start off in bed.'

I agreed I'd be there, naturally. I'm only human after all. Some invitations are too tempting to turn down.

Jeepers creepers, I'm wet again already!

12