Sammy's Panties

Story Info
A man's fascination with women's intimate apparel.
1.3k words
3.98
29.2k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers

An old friend from Spain found me on social media and some months afterwards she came to visit me on the South coast of England. She was still just as lovely as I remembered her years before and in an impulsive gesture I decided to go and live in her town in Spain with the hope that our love for each other might be rekindled.

She invited me to stay for a day or two in her apartment but when she told me the first evening I was there that she needed to have her own space, I began to realise that my dream would not materialise. However she helped me to find my own place to live and within a handful of days I was making my way with my new landlord up the stairs to the shared apartment in which I would reside.

My landlord rang the doorbell on my behalf and when the door was opened I was immediately welcomed by my new flatmates. There was a young woman called Marisol and a Brazilian couple called Elena and Francisco. With my inability to speak Spanish and a similar lack of English language skills amongst my new flat mates it was with smiles and gestures and a few shared words that we managed to live harmoniously with each other and during the few short weeks that we were together we had some fun times.

The apartment had three rooms for rent, two double rooms and the small room with a single bed which I rented. As flatmates we all shared the bathroom, a small television room and the kitchen dining room. It was a lovely place to live in the very heart of the city and the apartment had been recently renovated and was very modern and clean with all the latest appliances.

Elena the Brazilian girl was working in scientific research and her husband Francisco had his own business and worked online creating educational courses. However after six weeks Elena's contract was to terminate and then they would return to Brazil.

Marisol was a very practical and homely woman about 30 years of age and attractive, curvaceous with very generous full breasts and a pretty face. Sexually I sensed that she was probably a bit of a plain Jane between the sheets. She was a lovely kind and generous flat mate and she had a devoted boyfriend who was also a very nice guy. She routinely found employment in the city.

My room was tiny with very little space but during the day I was often alone in the apartment and so was able to make use of the other shared rooms without losing privacy. My room was large enough to study in and sleep in but little else. If I needed to hang my laundry to dry there were communal clothes lines which could be accessed from two windows, one in the corridor and the other in the bathroom.

I asked the landlord about the large double room that was to be vacated by Elena and Francisco and I was encouraged to discover that it was only a little more money than the small room I was renting. With its double bed and windows on two adjacent walls it had the promise of comfort and good ventilation for the hot summer nights that were to come. Little did I know just how hot those nights would be and how much that ventilation would be appreciated.

I relocated to the larger room and I had been living there for a month or so when I received an email from the landlord informing me we were to have a new flat mate who would rent the little room that I had vacated. He would visit us the following day to introduce the new girl to us, her name was Samantha and she was attending the local university and would be studying pharmacy after several years of working as a nurse in her native country, Venezuela.

I was alone in the apartment the following day when the landlord rang the doorbell. With a sense of excited anticipation I walked the length of the corridor to the front door. Samantha is one of those names that to an English man means that the bearer of that name is a hot, naughty, insatiable, vixen.

The young woman that accompanied my landlord was really stunning and about 20 years of age. She had long straight blond hair and a beautiful pale translucent complexion. She was of medium build some 5 feet 6 inches tall. She was slim, elegant and classy.

"Bienvenido", I said in my best Spanish.

"And a very pleasant afternoon to you too, sir", replied the young woman.

This angelic little creature not only spoke English but demonstrated her sense of humour and playfulness with the very first words that she uttered. When she looked me in the eyes and said that she liked to be called Sammy my cock began to grow.

Sammy had beautiful little hands and her fingernails were cut short and not colored or sculpted. I don't like all the elaborate manicures and false nails that some women prefer. Sammy's hands were just very pretty and natural. I imagined her right hand wrapped tightly around my turgid erect penis while her left hand tickled my balls as she summoned all their creamy content to rise up in divine celebration of her lovely body. I was lost in this fantasy and hardly responded when she suggested that she made a cup of tea for the two of us.

As she stood at the kitchen sink filling the kettle I watched her tiny arse that filled to perfection her stretched blue denim jeans. I longed to see her little feet, to kiss them and caress them and to remove her bright pink trainers and her little pink nylon ankle socks. How I would love to rummage through her underwear to discover the delights of her laundry basket.

What a pleasure it would be to hold her darling little titties in the palms of my strong hands and allow her erect nipples to penetrate the space between my fingers. How exciting to arrange my stiff cock to sit within the cleavage of her buttocks as I breathed her intoxicating scent and whispered intimate obscenities into her adorable little ears.

We sat and drank our tea and I tried to impress upon Sammy that if I could help her in any way at all with settling into her new environment I would only be too pleased to do so. I was rather hoping that she would understand that it went well beyond that and that I was prepared to enslave myself to her every whim.

Sammy yawned. She had travelled from South America the previous day and she informed me that she was very tired and really needed to lay down. I helped her carry her luggage to her room while all the while wondering just what naughty little feminine delights must lie within those travelling cases. Then I too retired to my room right next door to hers.

As I lay on my bed I wished that I had x-ray eyes that would allow me to watch this lovely woman dressing and undressing and attending to her own ferocious youthful sexuality.

I pulled out a pair of sexy lilac panties from under my pillow that I had bought for myself from the Hypermarket and pulled them up my legs all the way to cover my cock and balls. The gentle sensation of a soft cotton gusset caressing my balls and the feel of silky nylon along the length of my erect shaft always drives me crazy.

I noticed that in my reflection in the mirror of the closet door that the little ribbon on the front of the waistband of my lilac panties imitated a dandy little bow tie that emphasized the regality of my swollen cock head as it protruded proudly above the elastic of the waistband. It was not long before my cock pulsed spasmodically and its viscous white ejaculate ran down into the silky nylon of my girly panties. One thing I was certain about was that it would not be long before I would be wearing a pair of panties of the little angel in the room next door.

To be continued.

wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers